A Race Of Love and Hate

By valentine94

Meet Allison Johnson and Alexander Clarke in their love hate relationship What happens when you see the one p... More

Chapter 1 - The Mall
Chapter 2 - A sister's Bond
Chapter 4 - The Decision
Chapter 5 - A New Start
Chapter 6 - Trying To Move On
Chapter 7 - The Visit
Chapter 8 - The Confession
Chapter 9 - Sudden Turn Of Events
Chapter 10 - The Oak Park
Chapter 11 - The Fear Of Heartbreak
Chapter 12 - Travelling Through The Memory Lane
Chapter 13 - The Little Bundle Of Joy
Chapter 14 - First Alone Time
Chapter 15 - The Confrontation
Chapter 16 - The New Relationship
Chapter 17 - The First Real Date
A/N
Chapter 18 - The Couple
Chapter 19- The Family Dinner
Chapter 20- Romantic Getaway (Part 1)
Chapter 21 - The Gala
Chapter 22- The Talk

Chapter 3 - New Hot Guy

64 1 0
By valentine94

Hey friends here is the next chapter. I know that the first two chapters where pretty boring but this maybe a bit interesting than the other two chapters as it has Alex pov.

It's cool i could post the next chapter so soon. Hope you like it. I welcome your comments . Thank you everyone.

The picture to the right is Alexander Clarke.

Never judge a person by what you hear or see. Each one has an different approach and attitude with different persons. Look only how they behave with you. Most people are like mirrors they reflect your emotions . If you hate them they will hate you in turn. Except a few people who are completely messed up everyone else falls under this criteria.

Love you all

Valentine ♡♥♡♥...

__________◆☆◆☆◆☆◆☆◆_________

ALLY P.O.V :

The next morning I was very enthusiastic that I woke up before my alarm rang and got ready soon in a dark blue jean and white sleeveless top and a dark blue jacket.

I let my waist length black hair free and curled it a bit in the ends so that it would bounce whenever I turned .

I still had time so I applied little makeup when I was good to go I went to kitchen.

My mom was sitting on the counter while my dad was preparing some spicy indian breakfast which was mouthwatering.

They turned their attention to me and my dad said

" wow sweetheart you look almost like an seventeen year old"

I gave him a blank look and said

" I'm seventeen dad " .

He just laughed at me and said

" I know but you never act or look like one but now you look like a really pretty young lady . Isn't it Angela."

he asked looking at mom lovingly . I silently prayed someday it would be me and Alex having a conversation like this. My mom said

" of course she is pretty . After all she is the daughter of Drew Johnson . What do you expect" .

I yelled in mock anger

" Guys stop flirting in front me especially using me as the centre of topic '"

My dad kissed mom and said

" Fine we would stop."

He said it to me then turned to mom saying

" We will continue this later babe "

He playfully winked at her . She just laughed.

I packed my lunch and went out to see Tina already waiting for me in her Red convertible.

I hopped on and we reached school in 20 mins. I waved to Tina and spotted my two best friends waiting for me in the entrance.

I waved at them saying

" Hey pam , Hi matt how was your summer "

Pam held my right hand while matt threw his arm over my shoulder .

We three started walking to our lockers talking about summer with me sandwiched between this two of them.

All the girls were pretty excited about some new hot guy. They were squealing like they saw some celebrity.

Ally Could bet he wouldn't be even half as handsome as her Alex.

Alex !! How could this one person have so much effect on her is beyond her but she loved every bit of it. As we all had the first period together.

So we went to class and i was seated between pam and matt when Ms.Williams said that there is a new student.

I didn't want to see him so I focused on my book which was until he spoke that voice I could identify anywhere

" Hi I'm Alexander Clarke . I'm a transfer student from London . It's nice to meet you all"

he said it with a small smile which quickly turned to a frown when he saw me.

I would be lying if I said it didn't hurt. I thought I looked pretty this morning but now I feel very insecure.

He took the seat as far away from me as possible in the front so he wouldn't see me even accidentally.

Then I saw Amelia changing seats and was all over him. Though he didn't pay much attention it still hurt me nonthless.

I was watching them when he suddenly turned and stared at me with annoyance and hate.

I shrunk at the intensity of the glare. Too much for hoping to have a future with him this morning.

Maybe Amelia is right I'm pathetic for loving him but I can't change it. I didn't dare to raise my head again.

But I had a feeling like I'm being watched.

ALEX P.O.V :

As soon as I entered the class I saw this girl in the back seated between a girl and a boy.

She had a long black hair with beautiful curls and her white sleeveless top showed her creamy skin I bet she had a pretty face.

Every girl was staring at me amazed except her so I started speaking to see her reaction when she sees me.

When she saw me I couldn't look away she had the most beautiful bluish purple eyes I had ever seen.

She looked at me with shock and happiness like she couldn't believe I'm here in front of her which made me frown thinking do I know her .

I took my seat in the front row as my thoughts were far away trying to think if I have seen her before and then Amelia came to sit by me throwing herself at me as always.

Out of curiosity I asked Amelia

" Hey lia who was that girl wearing a white top staring at me ".

She gave me look that said are you kidding me. I gave her a blank face hiding any curiosity. She frowned and said

" your joking right. You seriously don't know who she is ?? "

I shook my head No then she chuckled and said

" Interesting!!! She my darling is none other than the infamous Allison Johnson. Heiress of the Johnson industries. "

I turned to look at her and shockingly she was staring right at me. I sent the most scary death glare instead of being scared she looked hurt and defeated .

She didn't look at me again the entire class but for some reason I couldn't help turning to look at her a few times.

The guy next to her was glaring at me. I guess he likes her or something.

For some reason that thought made me insanely angry and I wanted to punch him so I glared back at him for which he flinched a little.

I didn't know what I'm feeling now. But I'm cursing my brother for tricking me to come back to Newyork.
I would have liked Allison if I didn't knew her well. She broke Daniel's heart . Even though I didn't know what exactly happened that night.

I know she rejected him and he went somewhere because he was heartbroken.

I always hated her because my family favoured her more than me. My brother always stayed by her side .

He liked her for as long as I remember. I admit initially when the family came to Newyork.

I was the first one she talked to and I actually liked her but when I saw Daniel looking at her like she is an angel.

I know I should backoff because Daniel was never interested in a girl before. From then I never pàid attention to her at least in front of others.

But now I'm happy that I didn't pay her any attention. She not only broke my brother's heart and now she is attracted to me.

I could see it by the way she looks at me. so I decided to hurt her like she hurt my brother.

What is best solution for this than making out with someone else. So as soon as the period was over I dragged Amelia to the lockers.

I waited till Allison was in watching distance and kissed Amelia on the lips with my eyes on Allison.

I saw a tear roll down her cheeks followed by others she bought her hand to her lips and ran the opposite direction.

For some reason I felt guilty for hurting her but quickly dismissed the idea.

She deserves the pain and It's easier if she thinks I'm dating Amelia. I want her away from me .

I will not fall for your act Allison Johnson.

I left Amelia there and went the other way to the trees to clear my head from the picture of the teary faced Allison.

Even though I hate her I feel guilty for hurting her maybe I should apologise.
Oh god why am I thinking of apologising to that heartbreaker . Argh what are you doing to me Allison.

--------_____------◆○◆○◆○◆------______------

What do you guys think.??? Is Alex really a jerk ? Will he succeed in making her hate him. What do you think of mathew ?? does he has feelings for Allison or is he just being a friend and protecting Ally from getting her heartbroken. The girl in my profile pic is Allison Johnson.

I will make the next update soon within this week.

Love valentine ♥♥♥♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.7K 30
Alexandra Grey has lived her entire life in complete imperfection. She isn't on top of the food chain and is too baffled by the society around her to...
1.9K 107 53
I'm not saying I hate Alexander Jameson. After all, I have Jesus in my heart like the good southern girl I am. But if I did hate anyone? Alex would...
1.8K 192 55
"So are we ever going to trust each other?" "Of course we will." He says while also leaning forward showcasing his smile and pearly whites. "So c...
8K 138 22
"Your first dare, darling, is to kiss Ruby Mackenzie." *** Isla Summers has had a crush on her best friend Ruby for as long as she can remember. But...