A Race Of Love and Hate

By valentine94

Meet Allison Johnson and Alexander Clarke in their love hate relationship What happens when you see the one p... More

Chapter 2 - A sister's Bond
Chapter 3 - New Hot Guy
Chapter 4 - The Decision
Chapter 5 - A New Start
Chapter 6 - Trying To Move On
Chapter 7 - The Visit
Chapter 8 - The Confession
Chapter 9 - Sudden Turn Of Events
Chapter 10 - The Oak Park
Chapter 11 - The Fear Of Heartbreak
Chapter 12 - Travelling Through The Memory Lane
Chapter 13 - The Little Bundle Of Joy
Chapter 14 - First Alone Time
Chapter 15 - The Confrontation
Chapter 16 - The New Relationship
Chapter 17 - The First Real Date
A/N
Chapter 18 - The Couple
Chapter 19- The Family Dinner
Chapter 20- Romantic Getaway (Part 1)
Chapter 21 - The Gala
Chapter 22- The Talk

Chapter 1 - The Mall

127 3 0
By valentine94

Hello friends I'm making this story to be between 25 - 30 chapters and planning to complete it before Christmas. . Hope you enjoy and I promise no more changing as the drafts for all the chapters are nearly ready...

This chapter is about unnecessary guilt. Too much of guilt will take us no where. Never feel guilty for something which wasn't your fault in the first place. Unwanted guilt will make you weak and an easy target for others to use you. Never blame yourself for things which isn't in your control.

The picture to the right is Allison Johnson. Thanks for your patience and support. .

Love you all

Valentine ♡♥♡♥....

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤~~~~~~~~¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

ALLY P.O.V :

I saw him standing in a distance away from me his blonde hair was flying due to the salty wind .

I watched as a traitor hair fell on his blue- green eyes blocking my view of his mesmerising eyes to which even the ocean can't compete.

I wanted to reach out and move the hair off his eyes but remained rooted .

Then he turned fully focusing on me and his eyes lit up seeing me and he sent a breathtaking smile my away which made me swoon.

He slowly moved towards me under the stary night in the pleasant moon light looking like an angel.

He then cupped my cheeks and bent down to kiss me I was waiting for him to take my virgin kiss but he stopped I looked up at him confused.

Then I heard the familiar song of Rihanna and the earth beneath us shook .

I felt someone crushing me startled I opened my eyes to see I wasn't in the beach but in my room and I couldn't find Alex anywhere.

I sighed when I saw Emily on top of me and pamela on the door giving me the look.

"Oh please Ally.. Don't tell me it was the same f**king dream ".

I could see pam was pretty annoyed when she said this and I don't blame her like really I'm acting like this since sophomore year.

I gave her a sheepish look and said

" Aww pam you know me too well girl "

Then I stuck out my tongue . She shaked her head at me for my childishness and said she would wait for me by the door.

I turned my attention back to the little princess in my lap.

" Hey Ema. How are you sweetie ".

I haven't seen her all summer. Pam and emily went to visit her aunt. she is just 10 years old while Pam and I are 17.

I don't have any younger siblings but I have an elder sis tina so I adored Emily . Summer break is almost over and school starts in 2 days so we are going shopping .

" I'm awesome sunny.. come we're going shopping " .

I laughed at her nickname for me or should I say the nickname I made her call me.

There was only one person who calls me that and since he doesn't seem to call me that ever again .

I made Emily to use this nickname to have some sort of connection to our almost non existent past.

Sometimes I think I may have imagined my first week in NYK when Alex was friendly to me.

I sighed then quickly went to my closet and picked my cream jeans and purple full hand top with my inners and rushed to the bathroom .

Once I was ready I grabbed my purse along with the black card my dad gave me on my sixteenth birthday.

PAM P.O.V :

After the encounter with Ally I went to the kitchen still worried about my friend.

I know she loves Alex more than she should and he doesn't deserve it. No one knows where Daniel went after Ally's b'day party.

But I have a suspicion that Tina knows his whereabouts and she is keeping it a secret.

Aunt Lisa was heartbroken that her two sons are not by her side . At least Alex calls her once a week .

He started off after his brother in hopes to find him but it's like he just vanished from the world .

I saw Tina in the kitchen and went to her.

" Hey sis".

Tina turned to me with a bright smile.

" Hey pam how was summer honey.. "

I gave her a sad smile and said

" summer was fun but I'm very concerned of Allison sis. She is so obsessed with Alex that she forgets she has a life which should go on with or without him.

He is the thing she always thinks which is not good for her especially when he is least bit interested in her . I seriously don't know what she sees in that thick headed ignorant jerk!! ".

Her smile turned to a frown and she sighed before saying

" I know where you're coming from pam. But love doesn't work that way .

You love someone not because they are perfect but they are perfect in your eyes. In her eyes Alex is everything she wants and more.

You , me or even Alex can't change it dear. We can only hope it will pass ".

I was about to protest but stopped when I spotted Ally coming our way.

I quickly composed my features before saying

" Ready for the fun Ally.."

she gave me an excited nod. I turned to Emily and said

" come on emy get in the car..!!" .

We went to the car together and yelled a big chorus " Bye sissy" and drove out of the driveway.

ALLY P.O.V:

The car blasted with the familiar song of elvis " loving you ".

I love this song it always reminds of Alex and how much I love him even when he doesn't love me back.

I closed my eyes and let the voice of elvis ease my pain of missing Alex.

________ Loving you _______

I will spend my whole life through

Loving you , loving you

Winter , summer , spring -time too

Loving you , loving you

Makes no difference where I go

Or what I do.

You know that I'll always be loving you

If I'm seen with someone new

Don't be blue , don't be blue

I'll be faithful I'll be true

Always true always true to you

There is only one for me and

you know who

You know that I'll always be loving you

That I'll always be loving you..!!!!

_______♡_♡_♡_♡_______

I was quickly bought back from my peaceful slumber as Pam parked her car in the familiar mall. We got out with a bouncing emma in my arms.

We went to various shops I bought a couple of dresses for the dinners my dad used to have with his clients as I'm the future heiress of Paradise Hotels .

Then a few jeans and tops I even got few converses.

Pam had more bags than me. Even little ema has made a huge shopping. We were laughing and simply having fun together in the stores .

I paid for our purchases . But our happiness was spoiled when I saw someone who I quite hated all my life.

Amelia Moore our competent in business and also in my life. She and her minions walked to us and said

" Aww ... look at these losers trying to act like they are fun.. But they are pathetic especially Allison.

I heard Daniel left the town on your birthday last year. Did you try something on the poor guy that he had to literally leave town to avoid you.

How pathetic of you. First you made Alex leave to London . Now you made Daniel leave too. Come on girls we don't have to be seen with this pathetic losers"

She spat at me and walked past us with her chuckling minions. I was full on tears as she hit the nerve there.

I was already feeling guilty that I'm the cause for Daniel's disappearance. I couldn't take it anymore .

So I quickly called my limo neglecting the shouting Pamela . I got in the car and drove away to see Tina . My only hope in making myself feel better..

●♧●♧●♧●♧●♧●

Thank you for visiting my story hope you all enjoyed it. Please vote , share and comment. I have another update which I will be posting in a few hours.

Love valentine ♥♡♥♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 141 57
A profound love between two people betting against all odds, would they be able to stand together? or let the fate decide... Synopsis: Two different...
127 8 11
When Maddie first bumped into her new neighbor Alek (literally), things went south fast. Some could say it was hate at first sight. In real life, the...
632K 14.8K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
140K 4.7K 30
Alexandra Grey has lived her entire life in complete imperfection. She isn't on top of the food chain and is too baffled by the society around her to...