Billionaire's daughter

By Srihanu929

Emily was just graduated got job as PA of Jacob king the CEO of king industries, Fell in love with Eric Willi... More

prologue
cafe encounter
New York City
PA of CEO
meeting him again
old friend
Feels like family
family dinner
date???
Trip???
A small gift
promise
DATE
Officially dating
Author's Note
surprise
Realisation
After long time
parents time
Long lost memories
comfort in kiss
cast
She in his view
someone planning
Truth Reveled??
TRUTH
surprise
what really happened!!
I love you
Going back
preparations
So much in love ❤
Big day
King's clan
care
Birthday
Ball
Lovely date
London
Old cafe
Independent
Surprise
After few months
Graduation
Back to home
Fashion Show
Island
Date
Next morning
I want 15 kids!
Smith's wedding
Um..I want to marry her!
Author's Note
Losed in hope
Let's get married
Love will never change
Queen will always on top
over protective dad
wedding vibes-1
wedding vibes-2
WEDDING
Honeymoon
Honeymoon-2 & Our New house
Unexpected news..
Best Gift Ever
Little fights

Trip

1K 53 53
By Srihanu929

I'm on my way to private airport with Eric in his car. Others are coming in their car. Today we are going to Los Angeles. I didn't say anything to dad because I want to surprise him. I'm wearing skirt and crop top...

Soon, we enter private airport. There are four flights three are in sheds and one was in runway.

"Do you have four jets??" my mouth hung in surprise.

He chuckled and close my mouth "Actually six planning to another."

I rolled my eyes at him. I had forgotten my boyfriend is world second billionaire and first one was Jacob grandpa's elder son since he was in exile I don't know about his name or how he looks.

My thoughts were broken by car coming to stop. We meet a man wearing white uniform I think he is pilot his name is Jane. Eric shook his hand with captain Jane and come back to previous place on my waist he introduced me "Jane, she is my girlfriend Emily Watson and Milly this is captain Jane our pilot."  we both shook our hands.

"Everything is set?" Eric asked him.

"yes, sir. Only waiting for yourr family members. We got permission to fly."

"Thank you!! Let's go inside love!!"

We both entered his jet. It was really beautiful and it was royal themed jet. It has dining room ,office and even some bedrooms....

( Is someone is dying??😉😉)

"Do you like it??" he asked as leading me to our seats.

"yep!!" I smiled at him.

"I'm glad you like it. It was one of my favorite jet." I just see around  jet everything looking elegant and classic. Suddenly I felt out of the place. Eric seemed to notice my grumpy face. He pulled me closer and started giving me feather like kisses on my face.

"what happened Milly?"

"I just felt out of the place where it all costly and elegant world which you always lived from your birth."

He looks like he was thinking deeply Is he regretting dating me??  He finally sighed and said taking my hand into his "You know what Emily when I was born my family was just middle class family. My grandma and grandpa used to have bakery where my dad used to work in a company along with Jacob grandpa sons after some years Jacob grandpa started a company with my grandpa as there are close friends and my aunt married to James uncle I mean Jacob grandpa elder son. After some years it went to very big losses but they don't want to cheat our investors so,they thought to sell the company and give money back to investors. That's when my aunty delivery a beautiful baby girl she was lucky charm to our family. We dont know what happened our shares values gradually increased in one week of her birth. Grand parents and my grandparents was all over the moon and they loved her so much. After some months it gradually increased the status of the company. My dad separated and started his own Company no one tell against it. But after two years some thing happened in the Jacob grandpa company which leads to think that they are cheating on investors but they didn't before it could proved grandpa and James uncle had misunderstandings which leads to both separate. We didn't find him after 18 years also. That's what I know. But Emily I know what to be middle class and what to be a billionaire. So, never thought your out of the space and never ever leave me like my aunty did I just got into depression after she went with my uncle and baby girl. please don't leave me." he finished the story which I know some part of it. One thing I know that I am never going to leave Eric even my dad didn't approve it. I'm slowly falling for him. But I want some more time to tell him.

"You know what your the second girl I got this close after my baby girl!!!" he said with small smile.

"Baby girl??"  I asked in confusion.

" The other Emily the daughter of my aunt. I love her antics and she was so cute I miss her." hearing his words I somewhat felt jealous. (Emily you should know who you are feeling jealous!!!)

I made a grumpy face which didn't go unnoticed by him. He smirked at me. Pulled me closer "my girlfriend is feeling jealous??"

"what can't I feel jealous??"

"sure, baby you can. You have every right to be." he kissed me lightly.

Before we can say anything others a enterd the jet.soon we are in air. I'm really tired so, I put my head on Eric shoulder and sleep peacefully without worrying about anything. I was woken up by slow kisses on my face. When I opened my eyes to see my boyfriend looking intently at me. I looked at my surroundings to see I'm not in the lounge but in the bedroom on the soft bed with Eric hugging me.

" why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him rubbing my eyes to get rid of sleep.

"couldn't I see my girlfriend?"

"Nope!!" I again closed my eyes and snuggled into his neck.

He chuckled at me "wake up! Love!! We only had one hour about to land."

"It has whole one hour. Your waking me up right now." I didn't move instead hug into his chest.

"we can do so many things in this one hour like this" he started kissing my neck and jawline causing me to moan.

"Eric" I want to talk but ended up in moaning. I pushed him away. But he just held my two hands and started kissing me aggressively after some time he calm down.

My whole sleep long time gone. I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back tightly. Usually he would hug me tightly but today was different like he didn't want me to leave him.

"Eric, what happened?" I asked him softly. He looked at me for a second.

"I'm just worried about you will leave me like my aunty and my baby girl did." he said quietly not looking at my eyes. I felt guilty I shouldn't have said that to him.
I felt bad for him. I don't know how he would have felt that I going away from him.

I didn't realize I am crying until Eric wiped my tears away with his hands. He was worried about me it is evident in his eyes. I'm feeling very guilty.

"what happened love? Why are you crying?" he said hugging me close to him.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that I will leave you. I am really sorry" I said calming down myself.

"It's okay! Everything will be fine. Your father will accept our relationship. Don't worry." he said quietly in my ears.

"I want to tell you something!!" I said didn't breaking the hug.

"That is?"

"um I- I lied you that my dad would or wouldn't agree to our relationship. But I'm very sure that he will accept you because he always loves to talk about you he was pretty impress about your work. I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that. I'm really so sorry." I'm said not daring to look into his eyes. He didn't reply but kept silent for seconds. Finally he took deep breath and started talking.

"you did that because I didn't inform introducing you to family. You thought you would get revenge from me making nervous." I nodded silently.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to think that I will leave you. I was just wanted to make you nervous. But Eric I promise that I will never leave you whatever happen in the future I will always be with you." I said looking straight at his eyes.

He smiled and kiss me softly it showed so much love and happiness because he knows that I will not leave him like his aunt and so called baby girl.

"I'm sorry to baby. I should have told you about informing the family. I'm sorry too."

"It's okay. We both have faults so we shouldn't say anything about it."

"ok, I don't say anything about it but I will give you punishment for what you did!"

"Punishment?? What?" I said looking at him with light tense what was going in his mind.

He smirked before he hower me kissing very aggressive that last for who knows what time. At last he left me because of the knock which was from ron saying we should come out.

I went to bathroom to make myself presentable. When I look at mirror as expected my lips are swollen. I washed my face and apply small amount of makeup I don't want to embarrass myself infront of everyone.

Eric and I together went to our seat and buckled up belt. We are about to land.

I'm excited to see dad and I want to surprise him.......

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

So much romantic stuff.....

OMG!!!! This story reached to 223 views,70 votes and 282 comments!!! 🎊🎊🎊

What do you think of this chapter??

Ignore my mistakes with your kind heart...

Plz, vote and comment my silent readers....

See you,

Hanu 💛💛

Today is csk match... I'm hoping for csk to win..

Dhoni did a great job today he proved himself again as a thala...

Plz, pray for csk win💛💛💛💛💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 40.5K 39
She was a beauty to behold. Never stepping out of house, her grandparents provided everything after her tragic past. But what if her past is catching...
17K 1K 24
He set fire to the world around him but never let a flame touch her. Reyansh Kapoor: "She is the ocean in which I'll happily drown. " She was a selen...
6.8K 153 15
Trust is the most important part of a healthy relationship, but it is something many people struggle with, for a lot of different reasons. Even thoug...
68.1K 1.4K 118
Warning:- Contains mature content , 18++ Henry Hampton the most eligible bachelor, devilishly handsome with icy cold personality... loves his Moms to...