Mess Adventure of Ai: a magi...

By Ryzracxx

a story of a girl from another world and a mess adventure. [arc one] the beginning (complete) [arc two] where... More

mess adventure of Ai
[Arc one] 00: Regarding my birth and new identity
[Arc one] 01: Regarding the baby who is the future seven seas conquer
[Arc one] 02: Regarding me and the genius djinn
[Arc one] 03: Regarding me in 2 year of living
[Arc one] 04: Regarding the second event
[arc one] 04.5 HIM
[Arc one] 05: Regarding me and my first cousin, Kouen Ren.
[Arc one] 06: Regarding me and the child Sinbad in the age of three.
[Arc one] 06.2 HIM 2
[Arc one] 07: Regarding me, my two cute cousin and older siblings.
[Arc one] 08: regarding me and the next event-death of Babr
[Arc one] 09: *Comfort
[Arc one] 10 *Ten years of age and making a living.
[Arc one] 11*birthday gift.
[Arc one] 12 *girl time.
[Arc one] 13 *welcome to the world third cousin, Kouha Ren!
[arc two] 14. regarding me at the age of 13
[arc two] 15. regarding me with a harp
[arc two] 16. regarding me and (the crazy brat ) Sinbad
[arc two] 17. regarding me and Kouha
[arc two] 18. regarding me and the magi of Leam
[arc two] 19. regarding me, Scheherazade, Titus and alcohols
[arc two] 20. Regarding me (drunk) and Sinbad
[arc two] 21. regarding me and younger sibling + Judar plan to prank Kouen
[arc two] 22. regarding me on teaching Hakuryuu how to cook
[arc two] 23. regarding me and the first dungeon
[arc two] 24. regarding me and DD workers
[arc two] 25. Ai and Sin moments
[arc two] 25.5 HIM 3
[arc two] 26. regarding us in the winter zone
[arc two]27: Valefor dungeon pt.1
[arc two]28: Valefor dungeon pt.2
[arc two] 29:
[arc three] 30: A FEW YEARS LATER: THE START OF MAGI
Xian note
[arc three] 31. watermelon to lemons
[arc three] 32.
[arc three] 33.
[arc three] 34.
[arc three] 35. the brothers
[arc three] 35.5
[arc three] 36.
[arc three] 36.5
[arc three] 37. sweet
[arc three] 39.
[arc three] 40.
[arc three] 41.
[arc three] 42.
[arc three] 43.
[arc four] 44.
[arc four]45.
[arc four] 46.
[arc four] 47.
[arc four]48.
[arc four] 49.
[arc four] 50.
Note

[arc three] 38.

320 8 0
By Ryzracxx

Days later

There many things that I can never change even somehow I tried to change them. Through I know changing fate and event take a back stab back to me don't really freeze me those days. But I don't know why I wake up to find out I slept for a long time... like I just discover that it's already season two of the anime when I ask what event was being held from the screaming of people outside.

"Say what...?" I ask in disbelief at my trusted Aid. "Their where large order of wine that come from the Sandria because of the party that they about to held a few days' time." He mumble not liking being repeated for the nth time. "It was because of the defeat of their enemy or such." He end it with inaudible distaste and disinterest of the topic.

"How can I sleep through that?" I start to grow mushroom in the corner when I realize how many things I mess out. "Will you did sleep like a lag but we can't wake you up so we no longer bother but do our normal job to make living you know. Will what's the different of you being awake to being asleep if you don't do much to work---oww!" he then been hit by flying object.

.

I start piercing back and forth in my room, debating if I should go to Sandria or not. 'Damn it. I don't want to bother the storyline more! But I need to visit a friend through. After all that event is coming up soon.' I thought as stop walking in circle. I turn to the corner where I hide a small box containing three capsule. A medicine that contain poison that can make a body paralyses for certain amount of time and it can be said that it can furan death for limited amount of days. But this will cause some effect to my body if taken, though I don't I know what those effect are—it don't really bother me much as the butterfly effect did. I mean people who shouldn't die in a butterfly effect and poison can only cause my body getting colder or having my body turn paler.

Through I just wake up, it seems I need to sleep again. But I need to talk to my people about my state for the next weeks or haft a year. I assemble all my employee and people for a meeting. The meeting was consist of telling them to get ready for an event that might cause life. But I don't tell them much nor bother to explain because I'm the boss and there are my employee. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 5.7K 51
*I do not own Magi or any of the characters* *3rd place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Sinbad category* Amirah is a princess of Heliohapt seeking adven...
4.1K 63 13
Stories for Anime & Manga Series Magi. Non- x Reader Alternative Universe Canon Non-smut Contents β€’Regret (Sinbad) β€’Hidden Feelings (Sinbad x Jafar) ...
98.1K 3.5K 19
"Magi" ||various x reader|| "Judar, ignore Sinbad. Come and join forces with me! We can um...make flower crowns and dance on the clouds?" He gives y...
205K 8.5K 34
~I do not own Magi or any of the characters~ *1st place winner of MagiWA 2017 in Judar category!!* There are only supposed to be three magi per era...