Burning up ☞︎ A Jesse st. Jam...

By whats_a_fictionfan

"𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 π’ˆπ’†π’• π’•π’‰π’“π’π’–π’ˆπ’‰ π’‚π’π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒂𝒔 π’π’π’π’ˆ 𝒂𝒔 π’šπ’π’– 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’ƒπ’š π’Žπ’š π’”π’Šπ’…π’†." "𝑫𝒆... More

Dedication
Prologue
Hell-O
The Power of Madonna
Home
Bad Reputation
Laryngitis
Dream on
Theatricality
Funk
Journey to Regionals
Still Friends
Audition
Britney/ Brittnay
Grilled Cheesus
Furt
Special Education
A Very Glee Christmas
The Sue Sylvester Shuffle
Sexy
Original song
Rumors
Prom Queen
Funeral
New York
I Am a Unicorn
Pot o' Gold
Mash Up
I Kissed a Girl
Hold Onto Sixteen
Extraordinary Merry Christmas
Yes/No
On My Way
Dance With Somebody
Choke
Prom-A-saurus
Nationals
Good-bye
Summer Lovin'
The New Rachel/ Britney 2.0
Makeover
The Break-up
Glease
Thanksgiving
Swan Song
Diva
I Do
Girls (and boys) on Film
Feud
Guilty Pleasures
Wonder-ful
Love, Love, Love
Tina in the Sky with Diamonds
The Quarterback
The End of Twerk
100
New directions
New New York
Bash
Opening Night
The Back-up Plan
Goin' To the Chapel
Loser Like Me
Homecoming
Jagged Little Tapestry
The Hurt Locker: Pt.1
The Hurt Locker: Pt. 2
What the World Needs Now
A Wedding
We Built This Glee Club
2009
Dreams Come True
Danielle Morgan
Almost one year anniversary!

Never Been kissed

6.4K 137 39
By whats_a_fictionfan

So here's what you missed on Glee. Puck tried to steal and ATM and got himself stuck in juvie. Sam and Quinn are sort of a couple and so are Mike and Tina. Artie and Brittany went out, but then he sort of dumped her, and now he sort of wants her back. Kurt's pretty lonely all by himself and so is Coach Beiste. Sue keeps trying to get her to quit. She even baked her a batch of cookies. And that's what you kissed on Glee!

Tina, Kurt and I walked down the halls. I quickly check my phone but see nothing. Both Tina and I took in his latest outfit.

"I take it we have a lot of sweater trains to look forward to this season." Tina prompted making us all smile. We might've taken about two more steps when Karofsky pushed Kurt into a locker.

"Watch where your going next time, before I show you!" I threatened as he kept walking. I was about to storm up to him when Kurt places a hand on my shoulder.

"Are you Okay?" Tina asks.

"Yeah. Fine." Kurt responds sounding imperiled. We walk into glee club late as Mr. Shue immediately starts class.

"All right, guys, let's get down to business. First, let's welcome back Noah Puckerman." Mr. Shue announces. I gasp and jump into his awaiting arms. He squeezes me tight.

"I missed you too." He whispers for only me to hear. I smile and get off his lap to find my own seat in between him and Artie.

"Puck, I hope your time in juvie has taught you a lesson or two about right and wrong." Mr. Shue slightly scolds.

"Are you kidding me? I ruled that place. All I did was crack skills and life weights all day." Noah bragged.

"Wow what a catch. Can't believe I ever let you go." Quinn said lightly.

"And now, drum roll, Finn. Because I have in my hand our competition for sectionals next month. First, the a cappella choir from the all- boys private school in Westerville, the dalton academy Warblers." Mr. Shue announces.

"Okay, hold up. Like a million awesome gay jokes just popped into my head." Santana said laughing. I turned around.

"I... was just about to say the same thing!" I told her. Her smile widened.

"An the other team to beat- the hipsters, a first-year club from the Warren township continuing education program. Now, they are a glee club composed entirely of elderly people getting their high school GED's." Mr. Shue informed us.

"Is that legal?" Rachel asked.

"How are we suppose to compete against a bunch of adorable old people?" Mercedes asks.

"Are you kidding? Brittle bones. Give one of those old ladies a good-luck pat on the rear, it'll shatter her pelvis." Noah answers. We sorta cheer. That was really weird.

"Moving on. Since it seemed to get you guys jazzed about sectionals last year, I want to make this week our second annual boys versus girls tournament." Mr. Shue suggests making us cheer.

"So, split up into two groups, and forgive our What's songs you're going to sing." Mr. Shue instructs and movies out of the way to let us do what we need to do.

I move over to the girls side and smirk as Kurt heads over to sit next to me.

"Kurt, gonna say it again- boys team." Mr. Shue says sternly. I shrug at Kurt as he begrudgingly goes over to the boys team.

After glee club I catch up with Noah and Artie. Before we start walking down the hall I nervously check my phone seeing if I have any messages.

"I know it's not my place to ask, but can you push me down the back staircase? My injuries should be the same, but it's mire lightly populated, so the humiliation won't be as bad." Artie calculates. I scoff.

"Don't worry Artie. I wouldn't let Noah hurt you, nor was he planning to." I assure him.

"Relax. Danielle's right. I'm here to take care of you. You're my boy now." Noah says with ease.

"I don't understand." Artie questions.

"I got out of juvie early because I agreed to do community service, but I ain't pickin' up trash along the freeway. That's ghetto. So I told my probie officer that I knew a cripple that needed some help. She went for it." Noah explains.

"I'm your community service?" Artie asks.

"There's no way I'm going back to juvie. There's no chicks and no kosher meal options up in that place." Noah complains.

"Cool. So we're, like, friends." Artie says smiling.

"Oh, slow down, professor X. I never said anything about liking you. Now shut up right quick we're going to steal some food from the cafeteria. This chairs a great place for hiding stuff." Noah says as if his plan was wonderful.

Just as we're about to turn the corner I see Karofsky push Kurt into another locker. I immediately stop, I notice Noah does too.

"Keep going. I'll catch up. Steal me some food." I mutter.

"What is your problem?!" I watch Kurt shout.

"You talking back to me? You want a piece of the fury?" He asks.

"The fury?" Kurt asks.

"It's what I named my first." Karofsky answers.

"Well, with that level of creativity, you could easily become assistant manager at a rendering plant." Kurt shoots back. I watch Kurt defend himself and am ready to step in at any moment.

"I don't know what that is, but if I find out it's bad, the fury's going to find you." He yells and slams Kurt against the lockers again. I run to Kurt.

"Kurt are you okay?!" I ask slightly panicked. Kurt doesn't answer buts focuses on his breathing. I catch Mr. Shue walk up to us and asks to speak to Kurt in his office.

I listen as Mr. Shue is talking about changing the competition.

"We're just making an adjustment. Boys, you are now doing songs traditionally sung by girl groups. And girls, try some classic rock- uh, The Who, the stones. The more opposite your choice, the more points you get." Mr. Shue explains everything.

"I think this is a wonderful idea." I say quietly to the girls.

The next day we were having a girls glee club meeting to discuss songs.

"The boys beat us the last time we competed against them. We've got to bring the noise hard this time." Mercedes said determined.

"To be fair, they didn't officially beat us. We got busted for vitamin D possession before the vote." Quinn reasoned.

"Wait. Somethings definitely wrong. Why isn't Rachel talking?" Santana asks.

"Yeah, she should totally be bossing us around right now." Brittany adds.

"It's kind of like a breath of fresh air. The sky seems a little brighter. The flowers smell a little better." I say dramatically. I hear Rachel sigh.

"The idea of the assignment was to do the opposite of what we normally do. I'm just trying to stick to the lesson plan, which is probing nearly impossible since your gluing those sequins on backwards." Rachel saying ending up complaining like she always does. I notice Noah and Artie walk in.

"Spies!" Rachel shouts.

"Lighten up- we're here to talk to Santana and Brittany." Noah says.

"Hmm. So, how does it feel to be a free man?" Santana asks Noah.

"All I can say if that I don't want a long-term relationship with either of you. Especially Brittany, since I'm not in love with her." Artie says quickly. I wince. Noah should not be turning an innocent boy into a shit-Berry like himself.

"Do you guys want to go out to dinner tonight?" Brittany asks.

"Not really." Noah says.

"Oh." Santana replies quietly. Geez.

"Tell you what, you two show up at breadstix tomorrow night around seven. If we don't find hotter chicks to date tonight, we might show up." Noah offers. Santana and Brittany look excited. I scoff. Sometimes I truly hate my gender.

"You are totally cool." Santana breaths.

"Awesome." Brittany says. I look at the other girls and see their also wondering how in the hell that worked.

The next day we jog into the choir room in our costumes as 'livin on a prayer' starts playing. We're dressed in a bunch of black leather and jewelry.

Our performance is a complete rock concert. Lights everywhere and weird and random choreography.

The boys cheer and clap loudly as the song ends.

"Ladies, very, very impressive. What was it that made you guys choose those songs?" Mr. Shue asked. I watched as Becky ran into the room.

"Coach said to give you this." She handed him a note and ran out of the room.

Walking down the halls I skidded to a stop after almost being impaled by Karofsky as he runs out of the boys locker room. Consumed in shock and worry I rush in to find a frozen Kurt. Terrified he did something to Kurt I rush him and place a hand on his arm.

"Kurt, oh my god, what happened?!" I ask slightly panicky.

"He kissed me." Kurt mutters. I step back in shock.

"What." I ask I plainly. Kurt seems to shake out of his hazed state.

"Nothing." He says quietly and rushes out of the boys locker room. I stand there frozen and confused. I walk out of the boys locker room and stop as I almost run into Artie. Neither of us move as we look at each other.

"Whatcha doing in the boys locker room Danielle?" Artie asks confused. I laugh and grab the handles of his wheelchair.

"Nothing Artie. Let's get back to glee club." I suggest Artie complies as he starts talking about how amazing the guy performance is going to be.

Later back in glee club we all sit around the in club and I am thoroughly confused.

"Well, I genuinely hope you guys are happy because Coach Beiste has quit." Mr. Shue informs.

"Wait what? That's terrible." Finn said.

"Yeah, that's not what we want." Sam the newest member of glee club and Quinn's new boyfriend added.

"That's the opposite of what we want. The football team was actually winning." Artie stressed.

"Well. Then you better put your heads together and find a way to get her back, fast, because I am actually ashamed of you. You really hurt someone who was a great addition to this school." Mr. Shue scolds all of us.

"What exactly did we do?" I ask.

"No, no. It's us. The boys." Finn reply's.

"And Tina." Mike mutters.

"We sort of figured out that picturing Beiste while making out was even better then a cold shower. I-I mean, I don't... ever." He assures Rachel. I stand up groaning in frustration.

"Oh my god! I have never wanted to punch more people In the face then I do right now... I should kick all of you in the balls." I seethe. I sit back down next to Santana.

"Can I just say that this is what happens when people don't put out. If everyone just put out, we would have a winning football team." Santana says.

"William! I need to see you and Noah Puckerman in my office, please." The principal interrupts.

Later in the day we sit in the choir room and listen to the boys song. My gaze continuously going to Coach Beiste. What they did was awful but I think they deserve forgiveness. I take my phone from my bag and a frown appears on my face as I still have no messages.

As their song ends they surround Coach. We clap and cheer.

"That was really good. I liked it. Thank you." Coach compliments smiling causing my own smile to appear. My smile widens as the boys and Coach all huddle together into a giant group hug.

I get home and check my phone once again. Sighing I finally decide to call him. After a few rings he answers.

"Why is school so hard!" He shouts into the phone. I laugh.

"Good to hear from you too." I reply trying to keep the bitterness out of my voice. He sighs.

"I'm sorry Dani, I haven't had much time to text you. School is a lot harder when you actually have to do the work." Jesse grumbles. I laugh and the ache in my chest seems to get lighter and lighter the longer I talk to him.

"Yeah. You never really had that problem in vocal adrenaline." I say causing him to laugh.

"I don't really miss vocal adrenaline. I miss the attention, of course... but I think I miss you the most." He says going quiet. A blush threatens to come across my cheeks.

"I miss you too." We're both quiet for a few minutes, just enjoying each other's company and hearing each others breath and even though it sounds weird, it was calming.

"I'll let you go do... work now. You need it if you want to stay in college." I joke. I can almost see his smile as a blast of breath is heard through the phone.

"I'll text you as soon as I can Dani." Jesse promises.

"I'll hold you too it." I say softly before I hang up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
2.2K 353 7
❝ထချစ်(α€žα€­α€―α€·α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί)α€‘α€™α€―α€”α€Ία€Έβž
80.9K 1.8K 14
"it's not a legacy. it's a misfortune." season four. book one of the "legacy" series all rights reserved to voidohana *i do not own teen wolf, the p...
149K 3.2K 23
in which rainstorms are seemingly becoming more frequent after two eternals went their separate ways, breaking the bond reyna once grounded herself t...