To Catch A Speedster

By AngelFullbuster

Ever wondered what happened to wally after he disappeared? What about Artemis and the others? Well read and f... More

Proloug
Chapter 1: Welcome Back
Chapter 2: Change
Chapter 3: Family Reunion
Chapter 4: Old Team, New Misson
Chapter 5: You Are to Me
Chapter 6: Female Furries!?
Chapter 7: Power Cell
Chapter 8: A Speedster Mystery
Chapter 9: Arctic Rescue
Chapter 10: Apokoliptic Reverlation
Chapter 11: Beach Day
Chapter 12: Gotham Training
Chapter 13: Trip to Apokolips
Chapter 14: A Fury's Wet Dream
Chapter 15: Never a Sidekick, But a Parthner
Chapter 16: A Haunting Thrill
Chapter 17: The Perfect Gift? And A New Threat
Chapter 18: The Machine
Chapter 19: Babysitting
Chapter 21: It Has Began
Chapter 22: Battery
Chapter 22: I Can't Lose You I....
Chapter 23: The Final Stand
Epilogue

Chapter 20: My power, Your power

135 6 4
By AngelFullbuster

"Everything is proceeding as planned" Savage said walking up to Dark Sied, who was currently looking over his kingdom, watching as the humans worked hard to fight and building his device.

"Good the earth shall soon fall" Dark Sied responded a villainous smirk spreading over his face.

Xx Back at Mt. Justice xX

"Super speed is obviously the best".

" Oh come on you run fast so can Superman, I'm the whole animal kingdom"

This is what you heard coming from the lounge area, walking in with Wally you saw none other than Bart and Garfield in what seemed to be a heated argument.

"Should we even ask" You said queuing the two teen supers to your arrival.

"Ah Wally, (Y/N) crash" Bart said as you walked to the adjoint kitchen to get some water.

"What's up" Wally asked.

"Can you please tell Garfield Super speed is a little bit harder to control than changing into animals" He said

Raising an eyebrow at this you looked at them the to Wally who was about to answer, but before he could you stopped him. "Ok guys look each person's powers are equally important and difficult to control if you don't know what your doing" You explained.

Removing your hand from his face Wally nodded, but being Wally he added in something that just made things worse before it got better. "Although I would admit your power seems easier to control than what Conner or Megan might have to go through" He said out loud to himself.

Looking at him shock the two teen heros mouth was hung open, still in shock they both chanced a look at you and took a step back in fear a bit as they saw you glaring at Wally with what some might call murderous intent.

Stomping on his foot you walked away from the red head, as he let out a yelp in pain and looked at your back as you were seething with anger. "I said that out loud didn't I" He said and received a nod from Gar while bart simply facepalmed at his half cousin.

Taking that as a definite yes he ran behind you to try and defuse the situation, reaching where the others were minus Zatana who was currently meeting with faith as this became a regular way for her to talk to her aging father.

You sat next to your brother who was just as confused as the others, equating next to your side "come on (N/N), you know I didn't mean it" He said which confused the others a lot, especially since they knew he never used his nickname for you unless he ether wanted you to do something or he upset you.

"I'm not getting into an argument with right now Wally" You said not looking at him, this caused him to release a sigh knowing he messed up.

"Uhhh whats going on?" Artermis asked.

"I may have said that his powers were easier to control than the others" Wally said.

"After I explained to Gar and Bart how each power is equally difficult to control if you don't know how" You said immediately after causing the others to nod in understanding.

"Look (N/N), I'm sorry ok you know I didn't mean it" He said hoping to be forgiven.

"Uh -huh" you said looking at anyone but him.

Letting out a sigh he was about to try again, but you were saved from that awkward conversation when Bats walked in.

"Team you have a mission" He said monotonely

"What's up" You said looking at him.

"A villan named Mister Switcher" He started.

"Mister switcher" Artemis said raising one of her eyebrows.

"Well no one can fault him for being original" You said.

Releasing a cough to indicate he wasn't done talking, you both remained quiet and listened. "He seems to be another villan with powers we don't know anything about so you are to take him down but remain cautious" He said causing you all to nod.

"The last time that happened I was turned into a kid again" You said walking with the others to the ship.

"That's why I'm coming with you guys, to make sure your ok" Wally said.

"Mmhmm" Was your simple reply, causing him to sigh.

Xx Time Skip xX

You had reached your final destination, and was currently looking around, and oddly enough you saw no one around which you immediately thought was suspicious.

As you all kept walking you heard a thud behind you turn in around you saw Switcher. But before any of you could react he used his powers. To your surprise however, nothing happened or did it, trying to blast him, you soon found out that your powers were gone.

"Well that's not good" You said simply, watching as artermis and Dick tried to engage the villan. Said villan just smirked as he dodged and walk back through an apokoliptic portal that appeared behind him.

Xx Time skip xX

"Switcher swaped your powers" Batman said as he walked in.

After switcher got away you all made your way to the watch tower, all be it with some minor difficulty since Megan couldn't call the bio-ship telepathically, so you had to walk to it. After reaching you immediately told Bats who, after hearing the situation conducted some tests, along with the help of Martian Manhunter,

"Your kidding right" Wally said

"Have you forgotten who it is we're talking too" Artermis said, causing the red head to heave a sigh.

"Artermis you have Megan's,
Conner has Wally's, Megan has Conner's and it seems Wally and Dick has Parts of (Y/N)" Batman said

"Part? " You asked confused.

Nodding he explained, "it seems Dick has his flight and phasing, while Wally has his aura manipulation".

"Well this will be interesting" Artemis said.

"So why dose Kaldur still have his" Conner asked raising an eyebrow.

"It probably has to do with the fact that his powers to control water comes from his tattoo's" Dick said.

"I'm mostly wondering why it is that (Y/N) power was seperated while Megan got all of superboy's" Wally said.

"Well Conner has a super jump, super hearing and super strength, but his super jump comes from his super strength and super hearing while useful isn't exactly practical in a fight" You started to explain.

"My powers on the other hand can be used in a fight" You said

"Even your flight" Megan asked

"Yea but I think the reason why Dick got that along with phasing is because they work in tandem with each other" You said

"What do you mean?" Kaldur asked.

"Well when I phase through the floor I don't necessarily just pop out when I stop" You said.

"You don't" Conner said.

"Of course not if it was like that then it would be the same with anyone I phased through the ground, they would just pop right out, but the don't they stay stuck, and it's the same for me I would be stuck but I use my flight to lift me up" You said placing a hand on your hip.

"Now that we had that little lessen about (Y/N) powers, what about getting them back to the rightful person, I have a date with Kal later and I rather not hear the thoughts of everyone at the restaurant and theater" Artermis said.

"I have already informed Zatanna who is currently on a mission, but she said she would be back soon enough" Batman said.

"How soon?" You asked.

"Soon" Was his monotone reply.

"Thanks that's helps me narrow it down" You said sarcastically.

"Good then you know it should not take much time" he said before walking away.

"Did he just make a quip" You said slightly shocked.

"Ok well looks like we're like this for a while" Wally said.

"That shouldn't be a problem for you since my powers are so easy to control" You said to him.

"Come on (Y/N) you know I didn't mean it like that" He said.

"Uh huh" You said plainly, causing the read head to release yet another sigh.

"Ok (Y/N), now isn't the time to be passive aggressive to Wally, we need to teach each other how to use their powers or we will be in big danger" Dick said looking at you.

"Fine I will put my pettiness aside this one time" You said.

"Ok (Y/N) you will teach Wally and I how to use yours" Dick said.

"And I can show Artermis how to use mine" Megan said.

"Then that means that I can teach Megan how to use mine and Wally can teach me his" Conner said.

"Alright time to re-learn the basics of how to control our newfound power" Dick said.

Nodding you smirked, "oh yeah it's a Hero boot-camp, and it's not gonna be easy" You said.

A/N: thank you for reading once again guys, sadly this book is nearing its end this will be the second book that will be finished but there are going to be others after this I plan on finishing my pokemon book and then I plan on doing a few others:

An Oc Rwby
A precure book (I am still deciding if it should be an oc or male reader)
Maybe a decendants book
Along with a few others but the one I an most excited for is that I decided I might write a sequal to witches love so look forward to the future till next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 876 10
Wally woke up and he had no idea where he was. The last thing he remembered was... Oh God. The last thing he remembered was dying. Season 3 of Young...
51.3K 1.3K 33
Please read. When Ben Valor and his daughter Emelia are forced to leave the burning remains of their world behind, how will they cope with a new one...
33.6K 838 26
Robin Wakes up one day to find some very familiar people in his home. That sends a spark around a train of events and join the team and a few others...
234K 6.4K 32
Wally and Artemis Are both having a difficult Time with their feelings towards Each other. Will they end up together? Or will they stay enemies?