Dark Secrets, Big Lies |Toni...

נכתב על ידי BrooklynMHM

Jade "Hurricane" Jones eldest child of Serpent King FP Jones. Follow her journey to becoming Serpent Queen, a... עוד

Welcome
【Meet The Cast】
【Chapter 1】
【Chapter 2】
【Chapter 3】
【Chapter 4】
【Chapter 5】
【Chapter 6】
【Chapter 7】
【Chapter 8 (Part 1)】
【Chapter 8 (Part 2)】
【Chapter 9】
【Chapter 10】
【Chapter 11】
【Chapter 12】
【Chapter 13】
【Chapter 14】
【Chapter 15】
【Chapter 16 (Part 1)】
【Chapter 16 (Part 2)】
【Chapter 17】
【Chapter 18】
【Chapter 19】
【Chapter 20】
【Chapter 21】
【Chapter 22】
【Chapter 24】
【Chapter 25】
【Chapter 26】
【Chapter 27 (Part 1)】
【Chapter 27 (Part 2)】
【Chapter 28】
【Chapter 29】
【Chapter 30】
【Chapter 31】
【Chapter 32】
【Chapter 33】
【Chapter 34】
【Chapter 35】
【Chapter 36】
【Chapter 37】
【Chapter 38】
【Chapter 39】
【Chapter 40】
【Chapter 41】
【Chapter 42】
【Chapter 43 (Part 1)】
【Chapter 43 (Part 2)】
【Chapter 43 (Part 3)】
【Chapter 44】
【Chapter 45】
【Chapter 46】
【Chapter 47】
【Chapter 48】
【Chapter 49】
【Chapter 50】
【Chapter 51】
【Chapter 52】
【Chapter 53】
OMG!!
【Chapter 54 (Part 1)】
【Chapter 54 (Part 2)】
NEW BOOK!
【Chapter 55 (Part 1)】
【Chapter 55 (Part 2)】
【Chapter 56】
【Chapter 57】
A/N
【Chapter 58 (Part 1)】
【Chapter 58 (Part 2)】
【Chapter 59】
【Chapter 60】
【Chapter 61】
【Chapter 62】
【Chapter 63】
The End Is Almost Near...
【Chapter 64】
Get Ready!
It's Out!
Wow!
★𝑵𝑬𝑾 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑺★
Imagines Story
Reminder
Darker Secrets, Bigger Lies
My New Endeavor (Not An Update)
Time We've Had A Heart To Heart

【Chapter 23】

4K 85 3
נכתב על ידי BrooklynMHM

Last night I felt like was a turning point in the situation-ship with Jade and I. I gave her a key to my place because for the last few months she has made my house a home. I couldn't wait for her to walk through my door everyday. 

Expressing my feelings to her made me nervous but Jade always made me feel comfortable to express myself. And hearing how she felt about me relief washed through my body. I want to make Jade mine officially but I knew she still had so much on her plate I didn't want her to be mad at me for pushing a relationship status on us.

All I knew is she was who I wanted and that was it. "Baby time to get up" I tell Jade kissing her all over her face. "Ugh no I just want to sleep" she groans. 

"Come on baby get up." I say tickling her. "Antoinette Topaz I will hulk smash you." She says as she quickly gets up and playfully picks me up and slams me on the bed. She keeps her arm around me.

"See let's just stay in bed" she says trying to fall back asleep. "No come on Jade you've been missing a lot you don't need to get behind even further babe." I say lightly smacking her arm. 

"Uggghhh fineeee. But we need to stop and get a smoothie pronto." She says pulling herself off the bed. 

"Well let's hurry then" I say grabbing her and pulling her into the bathroom so we can take a quick shower together.

After we shower, we do our hair and make up and then we get dressed in record time. "You really want that smoothie huh babe" I laugh at her.

 "Well yeah you know I don't drink that nasty ass coffee like you do." She says putting her backpack over her shoulder. "Let's get moving Topaz" Jade says as she slaps my ass.

 "Alright let's go."

I walk over to the passenger side but before I get in Jade stops me "here you drive" she says as she hands me the keys to the Challenger. "Wait are you feeling alright babe?" I ask a little shocked. 

"Yeah I'm fine, why?"

"Well fuck yeah you're fiiinnneee, but are you feeling ok you never let anyone drive this."

"Do you wanna drive the car or not Topaz?"

"Uh hell yeah I do let's go" I say unlocking the doors. "For the love of God be careful with my baby Toni." She says pleading to me. "I thought I was your baby?" I say fake hurt.

"You know you are, but this is my baby baby." She says rubbing my thigh. We stop off and get Jade's morning smoothie before we go to school. We pull in the parking lot and I see our gang in our usual spot.

 "What the fuck Jade you let Topaz drive the Challenger!?" Fangs says practically yelling.

"It's too early for your loud mouth Fogarty pipe down a little bit. But yes I did, I just felt like letting her drive" Jade responds. Fangs puts on a fake frown "why haven't you let me drive the car then?" Jade laughs.

 "You can drive the car when you learn how to walk and chew gum at the same time."

Everyone laughs "ouch that one hurt Jones." Fangs replies holding his chest. "Ok enough about the car shit let's get today finished." Jade responds reaching out for my hand. We walk inside we decided to stop in the student lounge where Jughead, Betty, Archie, Veronica and Kevin were sitting.

"Good morning love birds." Jughead says with a grin on his face as he looks at Jade and I. "Dearest brother of mine" Jade says bowing to Jughead.

"Good that you're in here, Toni and I thought we would throw dad a welcome home party. Do you want to be apart of the process or you still beefing with him?" Jade says now sitting on a chair and I sit on her lap. 

"That would be cool, I'll help. Whatever issues dad and I had it's in the past. We all deserve a fresh start when he comes home." Jughead responds.

 "And if you all want to join us that night you're more than welcome to." Jade says looking at Betty, Veronica, Archie and Kevin.

"Color me shocked Jade Jones wants to hang out with us Northsiders?" Veronica says sarcastically holding her cheeks.

 "You do know I grew up with them right?" Jade responds. "Yeah we lost touch a little over the last year or two but they know even with my ties to the Southside I would help them with anything." Jade adds.

 "We know that Jade, like Jughead said this can be a clean slate for us all. We have always been close growing up. I miss it being that way." Archie says shooting Jade a smile.

"I agree" Betty adds, "yes sister me too" Kevin responds. "Got your guitar Andrews?" Jade asks looking at Archie. "It's in the music room" Archie responds.

 "Grab it at lunch I wanna play it's been a while" Jade says in a chuckle. "Wait you play guitar babe?" I ask looking at Jade "yeah like I said it's been a while since I've played though." Jughead interrupts "and she sings too."

We go our separate ways. I still can't believe all the years I've known Jade and she's never sang for me. It was true the girl knew any song that came on the radio and learned the lyrics like no one I've ever met before. She never ceases to amaze me.

We meet up outside for lunch we talk for a few minutes before Archie makes his way to the table with his guitar. "Okay Jones let's hear it." Veronica says clapping her hands.

"Before I start singing, the song doesn't have any deep meaning to it so don't try to read into it I just like the way it flows." Jade says looking right at me. She starts strumming on the strings and begins singing...

(Just think this is Jade singing)

"Oh my God babe that was amazing!" I say giving her a kiss on the cheek. "I'm impressed Jones you have a set of pipes. Hope you're not singing that at the party though." She says with a giggle.

 "Definitely not haven't figured out that far ahead Lodge." Jade responds. We spend the rest of our lunch period talking. This was our first lunch period we haven't spent with the Serpents but I know Jade has sacrificed a lot for us, losing touch with her other childhood friends. So I let her enjoy it.

Our last period of the day begins "what are we doing after school?" Sweet Pea asks Jade. "I guess go to the Wyrm we need to clear tables out of the way I have new pool tables coming." she responds. She starts rubbing her temples and she does that when she's stressed "you ok babe? What's wrong?"

She shakes her head "I'm getting stressed, dad coming home, the Wyrm, I got other shit going on, on top of that. Doing runs, trying to stay on top of school. I'm gonna lose my damn mind soon."

 It makes me feel bad she has so much going on, she already refused me going on runs. "We'll talk about this more at the Wyrm ok babe." I whisper to her.

After school we stop at Pops to grab some food to go before going to the Wyrm. "Ok we need to start moving tables the billiards company should be getting here." Jade tells Fangs, Sweet Pea, Kato, Duke, Love and I.

"Why are we getting new tables? These are fine." Fangs replies to Jade as he's stacking chairs. "They're like 900 years old, ok not that old but they're old. I want to start working on this place little by little." Jade responds.

The new tables are set in their new places, just with new tables the bar looks different. I know this is Jade's vision once FP retires completely he's giving the bar to her. And she's told me her vision of what she wants from the Wyrm once she has it. 

It amazed me at a 17 year old could envision the things that she did. We spent the rest of our night there before going home. Jade took a shower and then I got in after her. By the time I was finished she was passed out. I crawled into bed and cuddled with her before falling asleep myself.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

6.2K 232 16
Cheryl Blossom x Toni Topaz -- Just a cute story in which Cheryl works herself into Toni's life and soon the L word isn't such a bad thought.. -- Co...
29.8K 945 22
Toni Topaz, queen bee. Northside Queen. Everyone loves and envy's her. Everyone wants to date her, but she never takes anyone. Cheryl Blossom, serpe...
207K 3.5K 50
Welcome to the Southside. This place is my home and I hate how those over privileged residents from the Northside treat us. Southside has two main ga...
21.7K 383 31
"i love you, always." "i love you more. always," she giggled at the boy. she'd never loved someone as much as the serpent boy laying next to her