【Chapter 12】

I had enough on my plate as it is and my brother's disappearing act didn't help at all

I had enough on my plate as it is and my brother's disappearing act didn't help at all. I don't want to be that hard ass big sister all I asked of him was to send a simple text letting me know where he was and if he was coming home and he couldn't even do that. Of course I'm concerned for his safety after everything my dad told me about the Night Walkers. But I was even more pissed off because things were happening with Toni and I and I wanted my focus to be on that.

 But I was even more pissed off because things were happening with Toni and I and I wanted my focus to be on that

Hearing Cash dropped the ball on keeping an eye on Jug, and now Archie saying he hasn't seen him. I'm definitely worried, I'm starting to think him living with me was a mistake. Even though he didn't live with me I didn't worry as much about him. 

Northside kids seemed to leave him alone and he liked it that way. But the Southside kids wouldn't think twice about messing you up if you made one wrong move. Juggy lived in his own world sometimes and I'm just hoping he didn't cross anyone else on his first day.

I pull up to the school and I see Archie waiting for me outside I park my car and make my way to him. "So what's going on Jade?"

 "I don't know Arch, Juggy started school yesterday. Things were going fine up until lunch. I told him to sit with us and.."

"He chose to sit alone instead." Archie interrupts me. "Exactly. Then after school we decided to go to the Wyrm he texted me and said he was meeting up with you and Betty. I had stuff to handle late last night when I got home I checked his room and he wasn't there."

"He never met with me Jade, last time I seen him was when I dropped him off at your place." Archie responds.

Thankfully school was out for the day so there were only a few kids walking around the halls that were there for after school activities. Archie makes his way into the blue and gold room and I follow. Betty is working on her laptop she looks up and seems surprised at my presence.

"Jade what brings you here?" She says closing her laptop. 

"Jughead said he was meeting with you yesterday. He never came home last night and he didn't show up to school today." I say crossing my arms. Betty looks confused "he said something about seeing your mom. But he never came to see me." 

Hearing her say that makes my heart drop he lied to me, he lied to Betty. Where the hell is my brother?

"Listen keep an eye out for him around here if you see him or anything call or text me I gotta go!" I say dashing out of the room. My head is spinning at this point I'm running so fast and trying to dial Toni at the same time. When all of a sudden I basically tackle someone to the ground.

"Ahh fuck!" I say bringing myself to my feet. "What the hell?!" After grabbing my phone from the ground I see the new girl I now know is Veronica on the ground still. "Holy shit I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention." I say grabbing her hand and helping her up.

She begins to say something but I don't even care to listen "I gotta get out of here my bad again V!" I say beginning to run down the hallway again.

I make it to my car and I burn rubber pulling out of the parking lot. Betty's words replaying in my head. And then it hits me I know he's been talking about our mom and sister a lot. Before I know it I find myself pulling into the bus station. I run inside and no luck. I run back out and make my way to the benches. When I make it to the end I find a phone booth and on the ground next to it there was my brother.

"Forsythe what the fuck are you doing?!" I say grabbing him by the jacket and pulling him into his feet. "Don't fucking touch me Jade!" He yells as he's pushing me away from him. It didn't matter that he was my brother, the facts are he dared push me in that instant all I saw was red. 

"Oh so you wanna play that fucking game!" I grab him again and ram him into the wall and I punch him. He swings at me but I dodge it I swing at him again and my fist slams hard into his stomach. He looks up at me and swings at me catching me with his ring I feel a tear at my cheek and I know I'm bleeding.

 I grab him again and I slam him into the ground while putting all my body weight on him. I don't want to fight my own brother.

"Jughead stop!" I say as I begin to cry he was still trying to get out of my grip, but as soon as he seen me crying he stopped moving. I can tell he had been crying his eyes were red and puffy. I get off of him and I sit on the concrete next to him. 

I couldn't stop crying "I fucking thought you were dead or something Jug." I say through my tears. 

"She didn't want me to come, she told me she is was too busy and wasn't in the mood to see me." Jughead says as he begins to cry too.

It broke my heart how could a mom, our mom tell their own child she was too busy to see their own kid.

 "Don't ever do that shit to me again Jug, I thought you were gone." I say trying to compose myself. We were tough kids we never showed our emotions let alone cry. So us sitting here crying together was something neither of us were used to.

 "I'm sorry Jade, I'm so sorry." He says pulling me close to him. We sat there for a minute or two in silence trying to get ourselves together.

"Come on Juggy let's go home." I say helping him up off the ground. I completely ignored Sweets, Fangs and Toni's phone calls and texts for hours.