【Chapter 23】

Last night I felt like was a turning point in the situation-ship with Jade and I

Last night I felt like was a turning point in the situation-ship with Jade and I. I gave her a key to my place because for the last few months she has made my house a home. I couldn't wait for her to walk through my door everyday. 

Expressing my feelings to her made me nervous but Jade always made me feel comfortable to express myself. And hearing how she felt about me relief washed through my body. I want to make Jade mine officially but I knew she still had so much on her plate I didn't want her to be mad at me for pushing a relationship status on us.

All I knew is she was who I wanted and that was it. "Baby time to get up" I tell Jade kissing her all over her face. "Ugh no I just want to sleep" she groans. 

"Come on baby get up." I say tickling her. "Antoinette Topaz I will hulk smash you." She says as she quickly gets up and playfully picks me up and slams me on the bed. She keeps her arm around me.

"See let's just stay in bed" she says trying to fall back asleep. "No come on Jade you've been missing a lot you don't need to get behind even further babe." I say lightly smacking her arm. 

"Uggghhh fineeee. But we need to stop and get a smoothie pronto." She says pulling herself off the bed. 

"Well let's hurry then" I say grabbing her and pulling her into the bathroom so we can take a quick shower together.

After we shower, we do our hair and make up and then we get dressed in record time. "You really want that smoothie huh babe" I laugh at her.

 "Well yeah you know I don't drink that nasty ass coffee like you do." She says putting her backpack over her shoulder. "Let's get moving Topaz" Jade says as she slaps my ass.

 "Alright let's go."

I walk over to the passenger side but before I get in Jade stops me "here you drive" she says as she hands me the keys to the Challenger. "Wait are you feeling alright babe?" I ask a little shocked. 

"Yeah I'm fine, why?"

"Well fuck yeah you're fiiinnneee, but are you feeling ok you never let anyone drive this."

"Do you wanna drive the car or not Topaz?"

"Uh hell yeah I do let's go" I say unlocking the doors. "For the love of God be careful with my baby Toni." She says pleading to me. "I thought I was your baby?" I say fake hurt.

"You know you are, but this is my baby baby." She says rubbing my thigh. We stop off and get Jade's morning smoothie before we go to school. We pull in the parking lot and I see our gang in our usual spot.