【Chapter 14】

~A Few Weeks Later~

~A Few Weeks Later~

It's been a few weeks since Toni and I started hooking up. I still couldn't believe I was having sex with my best friend almost every other day. We haven't told anyone about our hookups but we haven't hidden our interest in each other.

We kiss in front of people but that's as far as affection goes. Behind closed doors is a whole other story, and we haven't talked about or established what we were at this point.

As much as I want to make things official with Toni I'm wrapped up in so much. The last details of initiation week we're getting ironed out, running things at the Wyrm and making sure our runs were being handled.

A few new runs were thrown our way and I needed all the cash I could get.

Things with Jug and I we're going good he was actually spending a lot more time with not only myself but with the Serpents as well. We had a half day at school today which we were all looking forward to we planned to head up to the quarry and spend the night up there.

"Jug did you throw everything in the Jeep already?" I ask grabbing the overnight bag I packed from my bed.

"Got it Jade will you grab my backpack on the counter?" He asks as he's loading the coolers into the trunk.

"Alright let's go, before we head up to the quarry we'll stop by the bar and get ice and drinks." I say jumping into the driver's seat.

We pull into the parking lot and I park my Jeep next to Fangs bike. "Hey babe!" Toni says jumping into my arms and bringing her lips to mine. "Hey gorgeous" I say spinning us around.

"Get a room" Fangs and Sweet Pea say in unison laughing. "Jealousy doesn't look good on you guys." Toni says as I set her on the ground.

"Yeah yeah whatever. Let's go get this half day done. Tonight is about to get litty!" Sweet Pea says as he says bouncing his shoulders up and down.

Our day went by fast since it was a half day we only had 3 classes and in 2 of them we just watched movies. Our final class of the day is the one we all had together and it was the longest class of the day. Toni and I sat all the way in the back of the class, Fangs and Pea in front of us, Kato and Duke in front of them.

"Alright class we will be watching a movie today. So keep it quiet." Our teacher Ms.King says as she slips The Breakfast Club into the DVD player and turns off all the lights besides the light from the TV the class is pitch black.

All of the boys in the class groan while the girls seem excited for the movie. "Well looks like it's nap time." Fangs says out loud. Fangs, Pea, Kato and Duke all take off their jackets and throw them over their heads and start their nap.