【Chapter 44】

After the tests were complete and we both passed with flying colors it made me feel great

After the tests were complete and we both passed with flying colors it made me feel great. Throughout everything I couldn't deny my feelings for Toni. I truly never stopped caring for her, I never stopped loving her. Just as I told Fangs and Pea weeks ago every fiber of my being said we were meant to be together. And one day I was going to give Toni my last name.

"So can you explain this whole house thing to me?" Toni asks as we sat on the front porch. "Remember when we first started staying with one another?" She nodded her head "well one day you worked a little late, I had just dropped off a bike I did for someone in Greendale. I got back to your place and it was a little messy so I thought I would clean up before you got home. Something fell underneath the bed when I went to grab it I found a box of yours. I'm sorry I went through it."

I grabbed her and took her by the hand and lead her into the house. "I found two pictures, one you drew when you were younger and the assignment it went to. And then I remembered the second picture you drew it was from an assignment we had the first day we started at Riverdale. What our dream home looked like." I took her down a hallway and showed her the two pictures framed on the wall.

"They were the same exact house, just drawn years apart. This was your dream home, as we began seeing each other you were my dream come true. I wanted us to get the fuck out of that trailer park, out of the trailers. This is where I was all those late nights, sneaking out so I could finish this before prom weekend. Sunday I was going to bring you here and show you this and finally ask you to be my girlfriend. We practically lived together so I wanted to have a place that was our own, not just yours, not just mine. This was your vision on the outside. The inside was more of mine."

Tears were falling from her eyes "baby I'm so sorry." I grabbed her by the waist "we just proved the reasoning behind everything. I'm willing to leave everything in the past if you are." She smiled, that smile that got me every time "of course I'm willing to baby. This day begins a new chapter, we just put the nail in the coffin of our past."

My arm still wrapped around her waist and my left hand caressing her face "Antoinette Topaz, will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend. And making this house a home and move in with me?" A smile spread across her face again "Jade Jones the honor is all mine. Of course I'll be your girlfriend. And I'd love to move in here with you. I love you so fucking much babe."

Our lips connected I missed this so fucking much. "I love you too baby." After weeks apart, heart break, disappointment, betrayal. It was all fixed in an instant my life was now coming together again. I had my mom, my dad, my brother, my sister, my gang, but it was all completed by having Toni as my girlfriend finally!

I showed her every inch of our new home she was in awe of it all. "You did this in just a few months?" She asked sitting in our master bedroom. "I did it, Pea helped so much, I hired the company that's working on Wolf Thorn to get us ahead since they have more hands. You know me when I have a deadline set I'll do whatever it takes to make sure it's done exactly by that date."