【Chapter 11】

I don't know what came over Jade today the kiss has been running through my mind since it happened

I don't know what came over Jade today the kiss has been running through my mind since it happened. She did what I've wanted to do for years now. Her taking charge is something that has always attracted me to her. So her making the first move was sexy as hell. The kiss just opened up the door to my feelings even more. I knew we would have ended up having sex before her alarm went off and it's safe to say I was pissed when I heard it.

After hearing how dangerous the runs could be it made me worry about not only Jade but Fangs and Sweet Pea even more. Whenever I heard about them doing runs it never really crossed my mind that anything bad could happen, I know stupid and naive sounds but it was the truth. I always slept good at night. But knowing Jade and Sweet Pea were running liquor to a town an hour and a half away I tossed and turned.

I would doze off to sleep but Jade was still heavily on my mind. All I wanted was to get a text from her telling me she was ok. I look at my phone and it's now 3:00am. I try to push any bad thoughts out of my mind and I fall back asleep.

 I try to push any bad thoughts out of my mind and I fall back asleep

Jade and I have always called each other babe and baby occasionally

Jade and I have always called each other babe and baby occasionally. But after the kiss those two names seemed to have deeper meaning now. I don't know what the future has ahead for us and I'm not going to force anything. If Jade and I are meant to be more than friends I'll definitely be all for it. But if it isn't meant to go that way as much as it kills to think about I know I'll have to accept it. Having her in my life period means everything to me.

I knew Jade and Sweet Pea would be exhausted for school when I finally got myself ready and I checked my phone again to see the texts Jade and I sent to each other it was almost 5:00am. Since I know she hates coffee I stopped by Smoothie Queen and got Jade and Sweet Pea their favorite smoothies to start off their day.

 Jade loves the strawberry banana smoothie, and Sweet Pea loves the mango pineapple smoothie.

I got to the school and see the rest of the Serpents in our usual spot in the parking lot. But I noticed Jade's motorcycle or car were nowhere to be found. I see Fangs sitting on his bike so I make my way to him. "Are one of those mine?" He asks grabbing for one.

 "Sorry Fangs they're for Jade and Sweet Pea." "Why do they get smoothies?" He says with a fake frown on his face. "They had a long night doing that run. They didn't home till almost 5:00"

"So what happened with you and Jade yesterday in her office?" He says while giving me a wink and an elbow to my side. "It's obvious by these you know what happened." I say pointing to the hickeys on my neck.

"You guys fucked?!" He says trying to keep his voice low enough for only me to hear. "No idiot we didn't fuck. We kissed."

"So is she a good kisser?" He asks bobbing his eyebrows up and down.

"You see how fucking juicy her lips are of course she's a good kisser. Easily the greatest kiss I've ever had." I say with a smile on my face.

 "And we all know you've kissed a lot of girls." Fangs says laughing. 

"Fuck you Fogarty." I say with a punch to his stomach.

 "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. But for real it's about time something between you two happened. If you two were dudes you'd both be walking around with permanent boners for each other."

Finally I see Jade pull up in her Challenger, that's Jade's baby she's always taken care of her cars better than any guy I've ever known and it's not normal for her to bring it to school. I can see Sweet Pea sitting in the passenger seat and notice Jughead isn't in the car with them. As soon as she gets out of the car I can see the exhaustion on both of their faces.

"I knew this was going to happen so I stopped and got you these." I say handing them their smoothies. "Right on Topaz" Sweet Pea says grabbing his drink. Jade grabs me by my waist and pulls me in for a kiss "thank you babe."

Everyone around us whistles and claps. "Fuck all of you" Jade says with a big smile while flipping them off. The bell rings and we start walking inside school Jade's hand in mine "where's your brother?" I ask.

 "I don't know that fucking dipshit never came home last night. His ass better get here soon." I know the tone in her voice and I know she's pissed. She walks me to my first class and gives me a kiss before she goes to her own class.

Before I know it lunch time is here I walk out of my class and Jade is waiting for me already. "Hey baby" I say giving her a kiss. It's crazy what 24 hours did to us from never showing each other affection besides our occasional flirting to full on making out and calling each other babe and baby. But I love it.

 "Wanna go outside it's nice out?" She asks as we meet up with the rest of the Serpents. We all make our way back to the parking lot where we spend the rest of our lunch period.

"Any sign of your brother?" Jade shakes her head "nope Fangs said he never showed up. I tried texting him and calling him and nothing. His ass has barley been here a day and he's already fucking skipping."

"Calm down babe I'm sure he had a good reason why he isn't here." She just rolls her eyes at me and chuckles "yeah cause he had to slop down Betty Copper, great reason." She says sarcastically.

I walk into my last class the one I had with Jade, Fangs, Sweet Pea, Love, Kato and Duke and notice she's not in there. "Fangs, where's J?"

Sweet Pea interrupts "she wasn't in last period either." Jade never ditches so that makes me concerned.

" Jade never ditches so that makes me concerned