The Bet ~ Randy

By suggymaynard_

~ So look me in the eyes, tell me what you see Perfect paradise, tearin' at the seams I wish I could escape... More

Never enough
Bad liar
Understand me
Natural
Bones
Not giving up
Lie
Don't hurt yourself
Worried
Nothing breaks like a heart
Ordinary
Without me
Breathin
I'll be there
La la la la means I love you
Phobia
All the lies
I wish you were here
Happier
Runaway
Back to you
From now on
What about us
Say you won't let go
A/N
Missing you
I'm a mess
Big time
Body
If I can't have you
Stranger
A/N
Eternal
Are you sure?
Flashing lights
Talk to ya
A/N
Same love
SEQUEL

Like I love you

3.3K 167 19
By suggymaynard_

But do you love me like I love you?
Don't have to rush if you don't want to
Oh I'll be patient
But just know that there's no way
That anybody else could love you like I love you

Part 19

Brooklyn's point of view

After school today I took Jack with me to my favourite spot, no one knows about. It was my thinking place. A place where I went to calm down if I needed. It was just a small little lake a little walk away from my place. It was nice, quiet and peacefull.

As we arrived. I sat down on my usual spot and Jack sat down next to me.

"It's really nice here." Jack smiled.

"It is." I said.

"Why did you never showed me this before?" He asks.

"It was my get away from when the world turned mad." I explain. "Something I wanted to keep for myself."

"So why did you show me than?" He asks.

"I do get bored alone so I wanted to share this place with someone." I told him.

"It does mean a lot to you doesn't it?" He asks and I nod.

"Just like you do mean a lot to me too." I smiled at him.

"Awh Brook." Jack said. "I really appriciate this."

"Look Jack, I know we have been friends for ages now." I told him. "But I'm starting to have some feelings as well."

"I know."

"Ever since Ryan came out as gay with Andy, I was asking myself the same thing." I said. "I never really liked girls before and that's when I start to realise that I'm gay."

"That's okay." Jack said. "I'm too."

"I- I love y- you." I whispered.

Jack gave me a small smile as he took my hand in his. He gave it a little squeez just to let me know it's okay and he is feeling the same way.

"I never thought I would say this cuz I was too scared you don't feel the same way." Jack started. "Brook, do you want to be my boyfriend."

"Jack..." I started. "I would love to."

As both of us got closer together, our lips met. My hands were already playing with his hair as I deepen the kiss and it got more heated.

"Get a room Yeah!" A stranger shouted at us before walking away. We pulled away from each other and laughed.

"I love you." Jack smiled.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~

A really short chapter before I go to work, I promise next chapters get more intresting again I just wanted Brook and Jack start dating as well so I needed a little filler chapter cuz I really ship them and wanted to make something cute out of it.

If you want more Jacklyn in this story let  me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

344K 7.4K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
948K 40K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
974K 16.8K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.5M 51.5K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...