Rising 🎀 {Glee} {1}

Por Boonannaxdd

{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone thr... MΓ‘s

rising
epigraphy
season one
1. the new directions
2. mistake kisses
3. the acafellas
4. the mckinley titans little kicker
5. her last name
6. its my life
7. showdown
8. bust a move
9. keep on rolling
10. perfect harmony
11. there's nothing holding me back
12. jump! on those mattresses
13. sectionals! major heartbreak
14. you say goodbye! and i say hello!
15. Madonna!
16. i just wanna go home!
17. we've got bad reputation?
18. swollen tonsils
19. my dreams will be true
20. everyone's always talking at me!
21. funkytown
22. don't stop believing
season two
1. summer of our lives
2. britney spears
3. spencer's broken arm
4. the double date
5. rocky horror! the creature
6. i've never been kissed before you!
7. the substitute! my name's Finn
8. our name together is quinncer
9. i could never forget you!
10. the christmas spirit
11. zombie football players
12. stuck on you
13. the justin bieber experience
14. the drunk kiss
15. the sex talk
16. our own original songs
17. you watch me
18. i was born this way
20. prom king and queen
21. nationals
season three
1. starting again
2. pre-presidential duties
3. helping mike audition
4. lucky charms
5. afterglow
6. one way or another
7. i kissed a girl
8. senior year sectionals
9. you're all i want
10. first interactions
11. michael jackson week
12. the new spanish teacher
13. fall in love

19. you can go your own way

1.1K 27 7
Por Boonannaxdd

19. you can go your own way

A Milli - Dylan Jacob
"fresher than my sneakers, let's play follow the leader, i feel like a cheater, shoot, my scores would pass the teacher, that's why i'm back in the four,"

***

Spencer watched on his laptop with his earphones in his ears, Brittany's talk show where Mercedes and Tina sat in her bedroom, "my first two guests are the school's biggest gossips, Mercedes Jones and Ms Tina Cohen-Chang,"

the two friends waved their hands at Brittany's camera when Spencer playfully rolled his blue eyes, "shouldn't it be fondue for three?"

Brittany shook her head at Tina, "oh, my god," Mercedes had taken some hot fondue from the saucepan, "that is hot!" Mercedes then spat it out into a small plate, covering her mouth.

"okay, so let's get down to some hot dish," Brittany looked at the two best friends, "um, i heard a rumour that Mr Kidney the janitor," Mercedes nods her head, "walks around school drinking vodka out of a teapot,"

Mercedes furrowed her eyebrows, "is this really what they were doing in the '70's?" Tina looked at them, "hot mess Mr Kidney aside, i want to talk about the rumour about Asian men:" Spencer gagged, "not true,"

Mercedes took some cool down fondue into her mouth, "i mean, it's not even good," Brittany looked at Mercedes, "it tastes the way a baby's diaper smells,"

"i heard a rumour that Samaria and Santana both play for the other team," Brittany nods her head, "and i can confirm that rumour, it's 100% true,"

Spencer's blue eyes widened when Rachel knocks onto her boyfriend's door, not hearing Spencer in there when she opens his bedroom door, to see Spencer looking at his laptop with his earphones on, "oh, my god.."

Rachel comes towards Spencer after closing his bedroom door, sitting beside him when Spencer turns towards Rachel, "you scared me," he takes out one of his earphones, looking at Rachel, "watch this,"

he hands Rachel one of his earphones, as she puts it into her ear after kissing Spencer's plumped lips, "wait, what?"

Mercedes turns to Brittany, "Brittany, are you serious?" Brittany furrowed her eyebrows, "yes," Lord Tubbington meows, "look,"

Brittany turns her head, "it's Lord Tubbington," she picked her cat up, "hi!" Brittany looked at Mercedes and Tina, kissing Lord Tubbington, "and i heard another rumour that Spencer is not even the slightest bit over Quinn or Santana,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, turning to Rachel, "Rachel.." Rachel takes out Spencer's earphone from her ear, sighing, "they're prettier than me,"

Spencer moves his laptop off of his laptop, facing his body to Rachel, "Rachel," he put his big hands onto her pale cheeks, "you're beautiful, okay?"

Rachel half smiled, "but-" Spencer shook his head, silencing Rachel by kissing her lips, "let's not talk about Santana or Quinn," Rachel nods her head, putting her arms around Spencer's tanned neck.

***

"the newspaper is making a comeback at this school," Spencer was in the newspaper club as he sat beside Brittany, "and like print newspapers everywhere, we're leaner and meaner-"

Coach Sylvester stood in front of the newspaper club, "and no longer concerned with facts, fact-checking, integrity or facts," she points at both Spencer and Brittany, "the muckraker motto?"

Coach Sylvester smiled, "if i heard it, it's probably true or something," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows.

***

"hey," Rachel comes towards Spencer, who turned to face her, wrapping his arm around her waist, "hey,"

Spencer kissed Rachel's lip, as Santana and Karofsky walked past as both of them stared at them with frowns.

Rachel smiled pulling away from her boyfriend, "i think we should talk about Nationals," Spencer moved his arms away from her waist, "we need to do a duet,"

"i don't think that's a good idea," Rachel furrowed her eyebrows, "what, why? we're dating," Spencer nods his head, "yeah, i meant, like i think we should give someone else the duet in glee club,"

Rachel frowns, "why are you so concerned with everyone's feelings, when they have no interest in yours?" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "w-what are you talking about?"

"haven't you read the muckraker?" Spencer looked down at Rachel, "i'm in the newspaper club with Brittany," Rachel looked at her boyfriend, "look at the blind items column,"

"what ex girlfriend of Spencer Hudson was spending a lot of her time with other people while dating?"

Spencer and Finn both walked into the choir room, mad looking around the choir room, "what the hell is this, Santana?"

Finn looked at Spencer, "well, what the hell is this, Spence?" Spencer turned to Finn away from Santana, "what blonde former cheerleader is having a secret moonlight motel rendezvous with ex boyfriend?"

Spencer looked down at his own newspaper, "where the hell does it say that?" Rachel comes into the choir room, "right on the front page of the school newspaper!"

Quinn comes behind Finn, "you don't seriously believe this, do you?" Finn looked away from Quinn to his twin brother, "well, why shouldn't i? why wouldn't he do the same thing that i did to him?"

Quinn looked at her boyfriend, "because it's gossip, Finn," Spencer shakes his head, running his fingers angrily through his brunette hair, "you know what,"

Spencer just throws this newspaper onto the tile floor, "i give up with everyone in this choir room," the new directions looked at Spencer when Samaria comes into the choir room, "this is your fault!"

Samaria held the newspaper in her hands, "you told everyone that me and Santana play for another team on your ridiculous melted cheese show," Brittany looked at Samaria and Santana, "wait, are you mad? you guys do play for another team,"

"you guys were on the cheerios! and now you're only in the new directions," Sean looked at Brittany, rubbing his forehead, "and you couldn't have thought of any other way to say that?"

Spencer breathes out when Finn looked at him, "i swear i'm going to punch your face off!" Finn pushed Spencer back, Spencer clenched his fist pushing Finn back, "hey, you've got a lot of nerve of accusing me of cheating when you're the one-"

Mr Schuester comes in between Spencer and Finn, "who snuck in and stole both the girls i was dating!" Spencer clenched his fist, his fingernails going into the palm of his hand, "hey!"

Spencer went to move past Mr Schuester when Mike and Sean came towards their best friend, holding back Spencer, "hey," Spencer moved out of their grip, "Spencer, where are you going?"

Mr Schuester watched as Spencer got out of Mike and Sean's grip, walking towards the choir room door, "we've got rehearsal!" Spencer shook his head, turning towards them, "well not today!"

Quinn glared at her boyfriend, when Finn frowned, rubbing his fingers through his messy brunette hair, "ahh,"

***

"you will know.."

Mr Schuester and April finished their song as the new directions clapped their hands, "brava!" Mr Schuester goes towards the whiteboard, pulling out his board marker, 'Rumours', "rumours,"

Mr Schuester turns to face them as Spencer and Rachel has sat with Mike and Micaela, "a classic record by Fleetwood Mac," Spencer smiled, "one of great greatest albums of all time... written as the band breaking apart to keep it together,"

"now," Spencer bit onto his lip, his arm wrapped around Rachel's chair, "this week we are done with the backstabbing and the gossip.. and we're channeling all that energy into working together,"

"so, pick a song from that album, put your own spin on it, simple as that," Spencer high fived Mike, over Micaela and Rachel who both smiled at their boyfriends.

***

Spencer stood at his locker, trying to find his chopstick as he turns his bead to see Artie and Brittany talking when be hears, "god, Brittany, why are you so stupid?!"

Spencer's blue eyed widens when he sees Brittany's face fell when she closed her locket loudly and walked away from Artie.

Spencer closed his locker, "Artie," Artie turns to Spencer, "that was really harsh," Artie sighed, "i know, and now she's gonna be so mad at me,"

"Brittany's a sweetheart, she can't stay mad at anyone," Puck comes behind Artie, with two guitars in his hand, Spencer takes one and starts to strum it in the middle of the hallway beside Puck.

Sam and Finn then join in with Puck and Spencer playing their guitars when they come into the auditorium.

***

Finn and Rachel sat in his car with cameras in their hands, "stakeout, so exciting,"

Rachel looked at Finn, "it's like a episode of Hart to Hart," Finn shook his head, "no, this is not fun or cool,"

"then why did you agree to do it?"

Finn moved the camera from his face, "because Quinn cheated on me with Puck.. and then i made Santana cheat on Spencer, then they weren't even dating,"

Rachel frowns, "and then Quinn cheated on Spencer with me," Finn frowns, "i just want to be sure,"

"i never understood why you got back with her, i mean, if you can't even trust her like how i trust Spencer," Finn frowned putting his camera down, "i don't know,"

Rachel nods her bead, "i do, because you forgive your first love for anything," Rachel put the binoculars to her eyes, "do you believe in a thing called karma?"

"uh, yeah.."

"can you explain it to me?" Rachel furrowed her eyebrows, "uh, well, it's the law of physics, whereby, for example, if you do something to hurt someone, well, then the laws of the universe will work against you until you get hurt,"

Finn looked away from Rachel, "while we're here have you heard from Spencer about the given thought to my duet ideas?"

Finn and Rachel both turn their heads to see Spencer in the doorway when he closed the door as Sam and Kurt stood outside as Sam pats Kurt's arm before coming inside the hotel room.

"i can't believe Kurt would do that to Blaine,"

***

Spencer sat down beside Quinn and Mike as they sat in the Lima bean, "what do we know about Sam anyway? i mean, what town is he from?" Tina furrowed her eyebrows, "what state?"

"what's his old school like? maybe he's a serial killer," Spencer sent Tina a look, "you guys," Spencer turns to Quinn, "I'm telling you, Kurt wouldn't cheat on Blaine,"

Rachel looked at her boyfriend, "it's just like he rumours album, i mean, being apart or on the road I'd hard for two artists, performers have this love the one you're with mentality,"

"i mean, look at all of us, look at all the different combinations that we've had, Finchel, Puckleberry, Spantana, Quinncer,"

Spencer rubbed the back if his neck, "McTina Cohen Chang-Chang," Artie smiled, "Artittany, Pizes,"

"guys, we're sitting here squabbling over what? a rumour," Rachel nods her bead, "Finn's right, we need more information,"

Quinn looked at Spencer hem towards Rachel, "we don't want to get into this," Spencer raised his hands, "but all I'm gonna say.... Sam's not gay,"

Quinn stood up when she looked down at Spencer, "you coming?" Spencer nods his head, bro hugging Mike when he kissed Rachel's cheek before making his way towards Quinn, "what the hell is going on with them two?"

***

Finn and Rachel sat in his car again outside of Sam's hotel room, "why would she say that thing about Sam not being gay? she was so sure about it,"

"well, him and Samaria did date," Finn looked down, "yeah, but the way she said it-- there was something else going on, the problem with dating Quinn besides the mood swings, is that she's so...protective about her feelings,"

"you never quite know where you stand with her but when she was dating Spencer, he knew where he stood with Quinn," Rachel frowned, "girls like that do that to keep their power,"

Finn turns to Rachel, "you never did that, i always knew what you were thinking," Rachel half smiled.

the hotel door opens when Spencer and Quinn came out first both waiting when Sam bro hugs Spencer and hugs Quinn.

Quinn pulled away from Sam to come into Spencer's embrace, her hands going to his waist when Spencer smiled into Quinn's hug, "uh, we'll see you tomorrow man,"

Sam nods his head, when Spencer and Quinn made their way towards Spencer's car.

***

Spencer sat down beside Brittany with Coach Sylvester in front of then, "all right, muckrakers, the rumour mill is up and running,"

Spencer leaned against his palm, "onto lesson number two.. making....stuff....up," Coach Sylvester looked at Jacob, "Jacob, i want ugh to squeeze this toothpaste into your hand,"

Jacob squeezed the toothpaste, "now put it back in," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "um, i can't,"

"exactly," Azimio slapped Jacob's hand making the toothpaste go all over his face, "oh, no, i didn't! oh!"

"fantastic, Azimio.." Coach Sylvester looked at them, "now my point, ladies and gentlemen, is that once a story is out, it's our forever,"

"you can't put it back in," Spencer frowned, "all right, muckrakers, we haven't deadline," the bell goes, "all right, get out of my classroom,"

"get out of here!" Spencer smiled at Brittany as they walked beside each other.

***

"what were you doing with Sam and Spencer in that motel?" Quinn looked at Finn, "i'm not cheating on you, this time around, i haven't and i wont,"

"you have to learn to trust me," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at Finn and Quinn when he makes his way past them towards Rachel, "hey,",

Rachel turns to Spencer, "what were you doing in that motel with Quinn?" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "nothing, you have to trust me,",

"but what were you and Finn doing in the same car together?" Rachel frowned, "staking out,"

"Spencer, you have to trust me," Rachel went to go touch Spencer's arm, "i guess we both have to trust each other," Rachel nods her bead, "i guess so,"

Spencer makes his way into the choir room when he comes and sit down beside Victoria and Samaria as Rachel frowned at her boyfriend when Finn and Quinn both stood up.

"i don't want to know the reasons why love keeps, right on, walking on down the line..."

"okay!" the new directions slowly clapped their hands, "terrific job, guys," Mr Schue looked at them, "um, might want to try to smile more a little bit more next time, though,"

"yeah, it was lovely, but i prefer Quinn's duet performance of 'like I'm gonna lose you' with Spencer better,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at Rachel, "what?" Rachel bit onto her lip, continuing, "since you and my boyfriend have become a lot more closer with Sam lately,"

Finn crossed his arm over his chest, "maybe you guys should do duets together more often," Artie frowned, "where is Sam? Kurt, Quinn and Spencer are here today, so we know that they are not doing the dirty,"

Quinn looked at Rachel, "i know what you're doing, you want Finn and i to stop singing together so that you can sing with him again,"

"frankly yes," Spencer frowned, "Finn and i have amazing proven harmonies," Spencer shook his head, "and when it comes to nationals, i think it makes more sense for him to be paired with me,"

"well, that's not happening," Quinn looked at Rachel, "not as long as Finn wants to be with me,"

Finn furrowed his eyebrows, "wait, i thought you said this relationship was about trust," Spencer leaned back into his chair, "oh, i trust you, i just don't trust her,"

"Quinn..." Mr Schue looks at Quinn, "i don't think you can mandate who pairs up for nationals, all right? Vocal Adrenaline doesn't need any help from us,"

"i love being here, and i want to win, but my relationship comes first," Quinn turns to her boyfriend, "i'm sorry, but Finn, if you want to be with me, no more songs with her,"

and with that Quinn walks towards the piano, "what?!" she puts the marrica onto the piano before walking out.

***

Spencer sat in his bedroom, playing his guitar, "me, myself and i," when a knock is heard, Spencer puts his guitar down beside him, "come in!"

his bedroom door opens when Spencer sees Rachel's head pop into his bedroom, "i really don't want to talk to you, Rachel,"

Rachel frowned closing her boyfriend's bedroom door behind her, "Spence," Spencer just shook his head, "how could you say you and finn have better proven harmonies,"

Rachel frowned, "i stood up for you against Santana, against Quinn, against everyone in the glee club," Spencer looked at Rachel, "and this is how you repay me, i thought you were better than that, but obviously i was wrong,"

Rachel comes towards Spencer, "no, you weren't wrong," she touched Spencer's hand, "i love you, Spencer,"

Spencer just sighed, "everytime im close to someone, Finn always has to come in and steal them away from me, first Santana, and then Quinn, and then it's going to be you who he takes,"

Rachel shook her head, "no, he wouldn't be able to because i'm in love with you and nothing can ever take me away from you," Spencer half smiled when Rachel leans in and connects their lips together.

***

"all right, guys," Spencer and Artie high fived when Mr Schuester comes into the choir room, "who is up first today?" Rachel raked her hand, "Mr Schuester, if it's all right with you, i'd like to do my own reinterpretation of my Fleetwood Mac song,"

Mr Schuester smiled, "great, Rachel," he handd her the microphone, "which one?" Rachel takes the microphone out of Mr Schuester's hands, "go your own way, it's the song about the painful breakup between Lindsay Buckingham and Stevie Nicks,"

Rachel went to the front of the choir room, "traditionally, it's sung by a man, but today, Rachel Berry's gonna out her own feminine twist on it,"

Rachel turned to her boyfriend, "Spence, Puck?" both Spencer and Puck go towards the electric guitars when Spencer pressed his lips to Rachel's cheek, "hit it,"

"you can go your own way, Co your own way," Spencer strummed the guitar alongside Puck with a smirk on his face, "you can call it another lonely day, another lonely day,"

"yeah, i like it!" Mr Schuester and the new directions start clapping their hands for Rachel when Spencer came towards Rachel kissing her forehead, "brilliant!"

"great job, guys," Quinn looked at Rachel, "don't you think it's maybe a little inappropriate that you choose to sing a live song to my guy?"

"actually.." Spencer raised his hand, "Rachel was actually singing that for me, not for your boyfriend," Finn looked at his twin brother, "you're such a hypocrite! you little miss perfect prom queen!"

"you're a cheater who cheats in cheap motels with my boyfriend and Sam," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "nothing is going on between Sam, Spencer and i,"

"enough guys," Mr Schuester raised his hands, "you know i blame Sam for all of this," Samaria looked at her ex boyfriend, "and Rachel too, i blame her,"

"what did i do?" Rachel looked at Samaria, "i'm sure you did something," Lauren looked at them, "see, i'm with Santana, i mean, why doesn't Sam have anything to say about this?"

"guilt," Mike and Sean both shook their head, "seriously, dude, what you're doing is not cool, they both have boyfriends and girlfriend," Rachel looked at Spencer, "shut up!"

Sam looked at them, "look, i'm not messing around with Quinn or Kurt or Spencer," Spencer looked at Sam, "or any of those guys, there just helping me,"

"oh, is that what we're calling it now?" Maisy looked at Sam, "wait, hold on," My Schuester looked at the new directions, "how were they helping you out?"

Sam let out a breath, "Kurt and Spencer was bringing me clothes," Spencer rubber his neck, "and Quin and Spencer was helping me babysit my little brother and sister,"

"then why were you in that motel?" Finn looked at Sam, "because that's where i live now," Sam looked around, "my dad lost his job a few months ago,then we lost our house so now we live in that motel in one room,"

Spencer frowned, when Sam stood up, "are you all happy?" Spencer looked both Quinn and Kurt, "the truth's finally out," and with that Sam walks out.

***

"Kurt only found out because i got a job delivering pizzas at night and happened to bring one to Dalton,"

Sam looked at Rachel and Fun, "what about Quinn and Spencer?" Sam looked at them, "we go to the same church, couldn't really hide it from them," Finn looked at Sam, "Spencer's my best friend and i kind of like having Quinn around to do some girl stuff with Stacy and Spencer just plays with the both of then,"

***

Spencer stood at his locker, as he watched JBI follow after Santana, "any comment on the vicious rumour left on the Muckraker website about you and Karofsky doing it in the backseat of a parked car in the Holier Than Thou Cemetery?"

"no comment," Santana held her backpack close to her, "any comment on the fact when i looked up the IP address of the person who posted the rumour i found out it was you,"

Santana stood at the entrance of the choir room when she looks back to Spencer who just stared at her, "my computer was stolen, look, all i can say is that Dave and i are going strong, and we're very excited about our Prom King and Queen campaign,"

JBI nod his head, "vote Santofsky," Spencer shook his head at the ship name, "so you two are in love?"

Santana looked behind JBI to look at Spencer when they locked eyes, "soulmates, so to speak?" Santana half frowned, "yeah,"

Spencer sighed, "i'd say that was accurate," Santana took one last look at Spencer when she walked into the choir room.

Spencer closed his locker putting his bag onto his shoulders when he runs into the choir room, "Santana..." everyone stared at Spencer, "we need to talk,"

Spencer puts his bag onto the floor when Santana just sighed before coming towards him, "come on then,"

Santana leads Spencer into a empty classroom when Spencer locks the door behind him, "what do you want to talk about?"

"is it true, did you have sex with Karofsky?" Spencer stared at Santana, when he comes towards her, "no.."

Spencer held Santana's hand in his, "Spencer, the rumour is not true," Spencer left out a breath, "why would it matter to you anyway?"

"because i'm still in love with you," Spencer sat down with his head in his hands, "like i tried dating people to get over you but every time i look at you, all i actually want do is just kiss you,"

"then do it?"

Spencer stood up when Santana came towards him, "i'm still in love with you too," Spencer wrapped his arms around Santana's shoulders when he pulls away.

"we need to go to glee club,"

***

Puck hands Spencer a newspaper when he took a seat in front of him, "what this?" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows when he read the first page.

"all right, clase," Mr Schuester puts down his bag onto the piano, "Mr Schuester, is this true?" Mercedes and Maisy both hold up the newspaper, "yeah,"

"the Muckraker says you're bailing on he to do April Rhodes's big show," Puck looked up at Mr Schuester from his newspaper, "guys... if there's anything we've learned from this week's assignment, it's that you can't believe every rumour you hear,"

"but..." Tina looker at Spencer then towards Mr Scheuster, "isn't it your dream to sing on Broadway?"

Mr Schuester put his hands to his hips, "i have a lot of dreams, my top one.. being taking you guys to nationals,"

Quinn furrowed her eyebrows, "so, you're gonna stay?" Mr Schuester looked at the new directions, "look, we are going to nationals together, and we are going to win it,"

"hey everybody," Sam comes into the choir room holding Stevie and Stacy's hands, "Spencer! Quinn!"

Stevie and Stacy both looked at Spencer and Quinn when Stevie runs towards Spencer, who picks him sitting him onto his lap broader Quinn, as Stacy does the same to Quinn, Spencer wrapped his arms around Stevie chuckling, "i kind of want to get those guys out of the motel for a little while,"

Stevie laughed in Spencer's lap as Spencer tickled Stevie, "i hope it's okay if i brought them," Spencer smiled at one of his best friends, kissing Stacy's forehead, "of course, of course, yeah come on in,"

Sam looked at his siblings in his friend's arms, "i was also hoping that maybe they could help out with a number today,"

"i have the perfect song, i want to sing to them, and don't worry," Sam looked at Mr Schuester, "it's good for the assignment, Mr Schue,"

"the more the merrier," Sam clapped his hands when the new directions stood up, Spencer putting Stevie onto his neck, "let's go,"

Spencer held onto Stevie's hands when he ran through the corridors ducking down when they come near the auditorium doors, "watch your head buddy,"

Spencer runs to the piano in the auditorium when he puts Stevie on top of it as him and Brittany took a seat onto the piano bench.

"you can just tell that when Spencer's more older, he's gonna be such a great dad, and uncle," Rachel nudged Finn's arm, when his cheeks went red.

"don't.... stop, don't..... stop," Spencer stood up from the piano bench, taking a seat beside Stevie and Stacy on top of the piano, "stop, stop, stop, stop..."

"don't... stop, don't..stop," Spencer smirked at Sam when he jumps down from the piano, "stop, stop, stop, stop,"

"if you wake up and don't want to smile," Sam strums the guitar when Quinn comes beside him, "if it takes just a little while,"

"open your eyes," Spencer came towards Quinn and Sam with his eyes closed before opening them with a smile, as the three of them sang, "and look at the day,you'll see things in a different way,"

"don't stop," Spencer points his finger at Stevie and Stacy, "thinking about tomorrow," the new directions come behind Sam, "don't stop.. it'll soon be here,"

"it'll soon be here," the new directions sing, "it'll be.. better than before, yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone,"

"oh......!" the new directions smiled at each other as Stevie and Stacy make their way towards Sam, "all i want is to see you smile,"

Spencer comes towards Sam with Sean and Mike both beside him patting Sam's shoulders, "if it takes just a little while,"

Quinn smiled at Spencer and Sam, "i know you don't.." Spencer looked bat Stacy while Quinn looked Stevie grabbing their hands, "believe that it's true,"

"i never meant any harm to you," Rachel grabbed a hold of Sam's hand, "oh...."

"don't stop, thinking about tomorrow, don't.... stop, don't........ stop,", the new directions smiled when Spencer lifts up Stacy, "it'll soon be here,"

"it'll be.. better than before," April nods her head before Mr Schuester , "yesterday's gone, yesterday's gone,"

"ooh, ooh, ooh," Brittany lifts up Stacy in her arms, "don't you look back," Mike whispers something into Kurt's ear, "don't you look back,"

Kurt takes the guitar off of Sam when Mike and Spencer come behind Sam lifting him up onto their shoulders, "ooh, ooh, ooh,"

"don't you look, don't you look, no.." Spencer smirks, "back...." Spencer smiled at Mike, "yeah, yeah, yeah,"

"don't you look back, don't you look back, don't you look back," Rachel smiled at her boyfriend, "don't you look back,"

"ooh, ooh, ooh,"

"don't you look back," Spencer shook his bead, "don't, don't, don't you look back,"

the new directions all smirked, "don't.. stop, don't... stop, thinking about tomorrow," Spencer put his bead onto Sam's shoulder while he held Stacy in his arms.

"whoo!" Mr Schuester cheered from beside April Rhodes as they both stood up and started clapping their hands together.

Spencer bro hugged Sam when Stacy and Stevie both came into Spencer's arms as he kneeled down.

{Season 2, Episode 19: "Rumours"}

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

31.4K 1K 13
After head cheerleader, Santana and dance captain, Brittany have a fight at a party they're forced to join glee club. They're sworn enemies... for no...
16.5K 763 48
"Isaac?" He's grown, she noted. "Hey," he greets nonchalantly brushing sweaty brown curls off his forehead. He bends down slightly to bridge the gap...
804 50 2
(Marking as completed so Wattpad won't delete) Florence Hudson, twin sister of Finn Hudson, learns that joining the glee club changes her life in a w...
412K 8K 54
𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐗 πŽπ‚ β”β”€β”‰β”ˆβ—ˆβ–β—ˆβ”ˆβ”‰β”€β” "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. β”β”€β”‰β”ˆβ—ˆβ–β—ˆβ”ˆβ”‰β”€β” in which a always happy blonde...