I Wished For You [GOT7 FANFIC...

By WangSakura

*completed* #1 in Got7Fanfiction "I wish I have a boyfriend!" (y/n), a girl who is a single potato and never... More

❤INTRO❤
My Wish⭐
My Boyfriend⭐
Weird⭐
New Life⭐
Warns⭐
Einstein⭐
Sakura Tree⭐
Which?⭐
CHEATING?!⭐
This Girl, Rose🌹
💫The Nightmare Started💫
💫Unravel💫
💫The Room💫
💫Misfortune💫
💫Distrustful💫
💫One of You💫
☄Proposal☄
Deceived
Wrong Move
Two of Me

Our New Beginning

1.5K 63 37
By WangSakura

°•°+~+~+~+~+°•°

"Wait.. What?"

"Come on, (y/n). Don't be so slow" Jinyou--, no.. JB scoffed.

JB took a glance at Jinyoung lying on the road with his blood overflowing. "He's really dead.. You did well (y/n)". JB clapped his hands with a smirk

I could only look at Jinyoung who is already breatheless, I can't believe at what I've done.

I started running but JB grabbed my wrist and I struggled hard to free my hand.

I stabbed JB's hand with the glass that is still in my hand, "Ahhhhhh!" JB screamed and let go of my head. I ran as soon as I got the chance and never look back

I ran aimlessly, I don't know where should I go or hide. I'm not safe, everywhere isn't safe..

Then, a place came to my mind..

"..The sakura tree.."

I ran towards the school and the gate was close. I attempt to climb and jump over the gate and succeed after a few tries.

JB's footsteps became nearer and I ran to the back of the school where the tree is

This somehow feels like the dream I had, getting chased.. hiding at the tree..

But no, I'm not here to hide.. I'm trying to get things to the way it were.

"You think you can make that tree grants your wish again? Hah" JB smirks as he came nearer. He was sure that I'm already trapped and there's no way this tree could help me.

I poured all my heart into wishing this never happened and for everything to change back to normal. I don't know if this is gonna work, I might end up dead but there's nothing else I could do other than this.

Please.. Please.. Make things go the way it were.. I hope I had never wished for this things to happened, I regret all this.. Please..

JB stood in fronf of me and look down at me who was kneeling under the tree, "It's useless, (y/n).." He raised the shattered glass he was holding.. "If I can't have you, then you're better off dead"

Chakk, chakk

The sound of the glass stabbing my heart filled the silence of the night..

_________________________________________

*Hellevator playing loudly*

"Mmmph.."

*turns off alarm*

"The sun is too.. bright.." *yawn*

*steps* *steps*

"It's already 7, better hurry to school"

*steps* *steps*

*STEPS* *STEPS* *STEPS* *STEPS*

"EHHHHHHH?! I-I'm alive!" I touched every part of my body and even checked my pulse on my thumb-- I mean, my wrist. "I AM ALIVE!!"

Suddenly, my phone rang. I got a call from my friend, Shiki.

"Hey, hurry up. I'm waiting outside the your house"

"OMG"

"???"

"THIS IS REALLY YOU SHIKI?"

"duh, who were you expecting?"

I hung up and ran down the stairs towards the front door. I opened the door and saw Shiki standing outside the gate. I ran towards her while still wearing my pajama.

"Woah, woah.. I did told you to hurry but at least shower first"

I hugged her tightly, making her difficult to breathe. And then I let go after a few moments 'cause obviously I don't want to kill my friend on the spot.

"What's wrong with you? Actually, never mind, go prepare yourself. We're gonna be late" Shiki said with her fingers pinching her nose.

_________________________

I skipped on the way to school, making Shiki look at me weird. "Did something good happened? Why are you skipping happily?"

"Nothing" I shook my head and showed a really big smile that could look kinda creepy.

"By the way, I told you to find a boyfr--" I put my index finger in front of her mouth before she could finished her sentence.

"I don't think a boyfriend is necessary right now. I think I want to spend freedom for a little bit longer" I ran towards the school gate and Shiki chased after me, "Hey!! Wait!"

"Oof--" I ran into a guy and landed on my butt. "Sorry! You okay?"

The familiar voice made me look up and tears started forming in my eyes but I bear it from falling. "Jinyoung.." I whispered to myself.

"Umm.. You okay?" Jinyoung repeated his question with his hand still waiting for mine. I took his hand to stand up and brushed the dusts off of my clothes, "Thanks".

He nodded and walked away. I turned around quickly and shouted "Hey, do you know my name?". I can see his eyes moved from my face to my nametag, "You are... (y/n)"

I nodded with an awkward smile and quickly ran into the school building.

Yep, he does not know me

"What was that? Was that a new way to hit on a guy?" Shiki asked but I kept ignoring her.

As I was on my way to class, I saw JB at the very end of the corridor. His eyes were cold.. Ah, he hates me.

"JB" I called him and go to him. He looked at me confused, maybe he felt weird because I never tried talking to him before but now I did.

"Sorry if I ever did anything wrong to you.. Friends?" I hold out my hand, waiting for a handshake.

He's hesitating and I can see the shyness on his face. "W-whatever" He hits my hand away gently and walked away. Well this is not the JB I knew, I giggled.

________________________

I walked my way home, but before that I stopped by the nearest candy shop. While I was paying I saw a kid running around the store.

"Jihoon, don't run! You'll knock things over!" The mother said while chasing her son around.

While the kid was hiding from her mom, I walked to him and gave him a candy. He looked at me confused but then he gives a sweet smile, sweeter than any candy.

I walked out of the store and I could feel water dropping onto me.

It was raining and I ran towards the bus stop to avoid the rain.

"Hah.. Looks like I'll missed my favourite show"

Suddenly I saw a silhouette in the rain also running towards the bus stop. It's Jinyoung. I decided to just ignore him, pretend like all the things before never happened.

"Hey.. Have we seen each other before? You seems familiar"

He looked at me like he knew who I am.

"No. Maybe because you've seen me plenty of time in school" I said with a smile on me. Yes, things should just stay like this. This is how we should get to know each other.

"I see.." He stared at the rain blankly before he started talking to me again, "You like anime?" He said and pointed at my bag with Tsunayoshi Sawada's on it.

"Yeah"

"I knew a good anime coffee near here. Wanna go there with me?"

Yep, this is better.

"Sure!"

And our new beginning started

[The end]   

_____________________________

Yes, that's the end guys. No more chapter and no more seasons, that's the end😁

Thanks for all my readers who have read till the end! Love you all!💕🍑

And now I'll just be focusing on the JB fanfic that I'm working on. Maybe I'll published it at the end of October. Please looks forward to it🎊🎉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 736 32
JINSON/JACKJIN/WANGGAEPARKGAE AU Will you give up everything for someone? Will you fight for the person you love? RANKING: 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝒴ℴ𝓊. 12/14/2...
2.5K 228 18
A short story where you are Wannaone members best friend until one day some relationships start to change... (This is my first fan fiction so sorry i...
346 39 12
"Every night i dream about 1 person i don't know but when i am with him in this dream i always felt a sensation.... As if this is where i belong to...
16.3K 810 15
You met him on a rainy day in London, two months before you left for America. Who, you ask? Phil. Philip Michael Lester. And to be honest, you wi...