Finding My World ( A Ninja Tu...

By MorningStories

Donnie finally got the guts to tell April his feelings about her, but then she turns him down with a lot of h... More

Pяσℓσgυє
¢нαρтєя σиє-EDITED
¢нαρтєя тωσ- EDITED
¢нαρтєя тняєє-EDITED
¢нαρтєя fσυя
¢нαρтєя fινє
¢нαρтєя ѕιχ
¢нαρтєя ѕєνєи
¢нαρтєя єιgнт
¢нαρтєя иιиє
¢нαρтєя тєи
¢нαρтєя єℓєνєи
¢нαρтєя тωєℓνє
¢нαρтєя тнιятєєи
¢нαρтєя fσυятєєи
¢нαρтєя ѕιχтєєи
¢нαρтєя ѕєνєитєєи
¢нαρтєя єιgнтєєи
¢нαρтєя иιиєтєєи
¢нαρтєя тωєиту
¢нαρтєя тωєиту σиє
¢нαρтєя тωєиту тωσ
¢нαρтєя тωєиту тняєє
¢нαρтєя тωєиту fσυя
¢нαρтєя тωєиту fινє
A/N BOOK COVER!!! ;)
¢нαρтєя тωєиту ѕιχ
¢нαρтєя тωєиту ѕєνєи
Dont Wonder Why
¢нαρтєя тωєиту єιgнт
¢нαρтєя тωєиту иιиє
¢нαρтєя тнιяту
Authors Note
Sequel
Question From ME! =D
The Watty Awards

¢нαρтєя fιfтєєи

279 17 11
By MorningStories

Trinitie's P.O.V

I was currently sitting on the couch, still feeling guilty about Donnie, who was no where to be seen. He had been avoiding me all day, and it was now after dinner that the guilt finally made me cave.

All the others were here too, even Casey and April. I had gotten over my grudge about her, and found out that she was actually pretty cool. We didn't have much in common, but I see her as being a good friend.

We were all just talking about random teenager junk, and I found out about what people think happened with my disappearance, and why it wasn't on tv.

"People are saying that you went to live with your great aunt in Vermont, an Mackinzi is excused because of her parents. She has to go next week though." April explained, and I nodded.

I also learned that today was the fifteenth of November, which in fact is a Saturday. I was surprised because I had forgotten why the date was, and because I was probably lazy enough not to even care.

Mac seemed to be just fine about her parents deaths, but I know for a fact that it isn't the case. Her eyes are sunken into her skull from lack of sleep, and she was no longer her happy, threatening self.

I say that because she has infact, threatened me on more than twenty occasions just for a few of my sarcastic comments. She has already threatened my firstborn child, with very vivid detailing.

Lets not go into those details right at the moment, though.

Anywho, Raph was bantering at Mikey for touching Spike for the umpteenth time, Leo was fangirling over Space Hero's, and Mac was sitting, staring at the floor silently. April and Casey were in an apparent deep conversation about how people should, and should not sell items out of their inside pockets.

I chuckled at everyone, and went to search for Donnie who was probably either in his lab, or his bedroom.

But once I looked, he was in neither. Nor was he anywhere else in the lair. My eyebrows creased in worry, scrunching up my face in concentration as to where he might be.

I then walked back into the living room. "Have any of y'all seen Donnie?"

They all paused from their conversations, besides Leo (Who was still fangirling. He was squealing and everything.), and shook their head simultaneously.

I finally decided to head topside to find him, because he may be in the junk yard.

As I walked along the alley, I decided that it may be a little safer to go on the roofs, only so I wouldn't be kidnapped in a van, and went up on the buildings.

The sights were beautiful, but I didn't stare any longer than five seconds before starting my long journey of searching, heading in the direction of the junk yard.

The journey was long, and I had many battles along the way. Some with the PD's, the foot soldiers, and the Kraang, but I, the mighty ninja in training, beat them all single handedly.

Just kidding. But seriously, how cool would that be?!

Instead of that thrilling adventure with little detail, I am still on the same roof I started on. How long is this roof?

Once I got to the gap between the roofing, showing the alley below, I ran back a little, before running full speed, jumping over it, rolling onto the other side. I was about as graceful as a... drunk dog.

My arm took the force of the blow, and was now throbbing as I laid on the roof, random pebbles digging into my spine.

My breathing was labored, and I was probably going to have a good sized bruise on my bicep, nearest to my shoulder, but I couldn't feel any pain. I was more focused on finding Donnie.

I looked at it only for a moment to see for any bad damage. The bruise was a horrific green-yellow color, purple dots around the middle of it. I grimaced.

It was harder than I realized when I got to the junkyard. I forgot how HUGE it was. Scraps of random metal everywhere. No wonder Donnie came here for things.

Yes, I did have to go over many more alleyways, but each time I went over, I got a little better. Now, I'm as graceful as a half drunken cow.

I smiled at myself. I didn't know why, but I was. Smiling made the world a little brighter, if you ask me. It makes everything have a better outcome.

There was all different kinda of metal that I saw as I searched. Iron, steel, even rusty forks. Do forks even get rusty?

It was oddly silent as I walked around, and I found this place kinda....sorta...a little creepy. Okay, maybe I am under exaggerating a bit.

THIS PLACE SCARED THE BEJEBERS OUT OF ME.

I quickened my pace as I scurried around, probably looking like a lost little kitten. Except, instead of being lost, its running away from an evil phsyco, serial killer guy -Wait a moment, that's too cliche. He probably is smaller, like a tiny person, and has two glowing red -no, also cliche- glowing white eyes, with the biggest pupil you could ever imaging. He also is probably skilled in the art of baking.

Thank you, inner self, for being so creative at a time like this. Why can't you do this when I need you to?

The sun was low in the sky, casting shadows everywhere. My mind kept putting even more monster images in my head, which I will not describe, while I made some very sarcastic comments, scolding my mind for its behavior. Yes, I do that.

I was now practically running around the piles and piles of endless scraps, now lost in the sea of shadows.

Imaginary eyes blinked from every corner of my peripheral vision, disappearing every time I trained my eye on it. Shadows moved as if thy were expanding, breathing. Thy moved toward me, reaching for me, until I ran into something solid an real-

I screamed and jumped backwards, trying to karate chop the person in front of me, but my fist was caught, and a hand was out over my mouth.

I started fighting, struggling, until that I noticed that the hand was green, and so was the arm attached to it. My thoughts on who it was was confirmed by a voice, yet again.

"NJ? What are you doing out here?" Donnie asked in surprise.

I rolled my eyes."Oh you know, studying how bowling techniques are used in the desert. The usual. "It was his turn to roll his eyes, to which he didn't fail, but he didn't chuckle. "I was out looking for you!"

His eyes widened in surprise. "You were looking for me? Then why were you running?"

"Yes, Donnie. Also, the creepiness if the junkyard was playing with my imagination like a rag doll. Why wouldn't I look for you? You've been avoiding me all day, and I want to know why. " Though, I probably already know what it is. Donnie isn't dumb, after all.

"I didn't miss the way you wince when I use your nicknames. I didn't miss when you had that guilty look all day long. I also didn't miss when you didn't tell me, good morning, or a simple hi. So that's why I'm alone and avoiding you. What's your excuse?" He asked, his voice filled with sadness, and even a little anger.

As I got a good look at him in the starlight, his face was a tad puffy, but I would not comment. I'm not the kinda person who does that. Instead, I answered his question.

"Well, you know everything was going great and all, but do you feel at all if it was a little rushed? Like everything was just a blur?" I said, and only then realized what it sounded like. "I mean-"

"So you think it was too fast. Which part? Only knowing each other for basically a few days before getting together?" He asked.

I scratched the back of my neck. I couldn't tell him that I thought one of the reasons I became his girlfriend was because of his depression. To make him better. That would be downright rude. So instead, I chose my next words carefully.

"Could we possibly take it a bit slower?" I inquired, and his features softened.

"Of course. But can I ask you one thing?" I nodded, and he continued,"Right after I was thinking about finally ending it, was that the only reason you became my girlfriend in only a short amount of time?"

Man, he was good. He's like Sherlock Holmes. Except with the spiders. He kills those for me pretty easily.

He must have seen the answer in my face, and I prepared myself for the worst. Instead, he started laughing.

It wasn't even chuckling, it was full blown laughing. It had a deep, rich sound. I crossed my arms nervously.

"Okay, I guess I'm the one who asked you first, but all you had to say was 'Let's get to know each other better first' and I would have been okay. I guess it is kind of nice of you, in a way." He grinned at me, showing his adorkable gap.

Yes mind, think of things like that when I just said why I immediately became his girlfriend.

"Well, NJ, do you still want to get to know me a little better? Because I, fortunately, have a perfect spot." He informed me, taking my hand in his, almost engulfing mine from view completely.

Wow, I've been on an emotional roller coaster. Literally. One moment, I'm in love! He's so adorable! Butterflies killing my stomach! and then a moment later it's gone.

And its only been a couple days.

I laugh as he tells me about his childhood. "Okay, so one time when I was younger, I thought, 'Hey! Maybe I should try to create something to make our food better!' because at the time, we had been eating worms and algae, which is better than it seems. And once I was completely sure that it would make it taste better, I accidentally gave everyone food sickness, which I was able to cure immediately. I was no longer allowed to cook. Okay, enough of that. Your turn."

I smiled as we walked along the rooftops, Donnie helping me over the alleyways gracefully,(Grr -_-) as we made our way to the destination we had in mind. I raked my brain for a good one.

"Okay, so once When I was little and my siblings actually liked me, which was before I was the age of seven, we used to play this game. We all would get our sleeping bags out, mine was Dora, and we would pretend to be caterpillars, and inch our way around the house. Someone would randomly make a hawk noise and we would hide inside the sleeping bag. Once the coast was 'clear' we would continue to look for shelter inside the house. The tables would be mushrooms to hide under, which was always the best spot to hide. Lets just say that I was an adorable little kid." I concluded as he smiled down at me.

After a short silence, he finally said,"Close your eyes quick!" And I did as he said, no hesitation at all. He took my hand and leads me along. I trusted him completely, since he hasn't done anything to make me question it anyway.

After two minutes, we stop, and I have successfully kept my promise about not peeking, for which I was happy. I couldn't wait to see what it was.

Things were getting quieter now, and the ground changed from hard cement to soft grass, which could be heard every time I took a step. The air became less polluted, and I smelled fresh dew.

Once he gave me the cue to open my eyes, I did, and they widened in awe of what they saw.

Stars. Billions and billions of stars. The sky was a navy blue with random spurts of purple everywhere, and the stars were ranging from as big as the North Star, to as small as a comma.

We were in a hill in the outskirts of the city, which was just behind us, blinking into existence with such bright lights and tall buildings.

I tuned back to the beautiful world in front of me. There was no moon to be seen, nor the man on it, but that only gave more room for the sparkles that decorated the sky.

I turned to see Donnie looking at me, and I grinned at him. "This is amazing, Donnie!" I exclaimed, now unable to take my eyes away from their beauty.

"I thought you'd like it." He told me, beaming at how happy I was.

"Like it!? I love it more than I love books. This is incredible." I whispered the last part. My eyes were probably huge, trying to take it all in.

"Well, then you can consider it our first date." Donnie commented, chuckling.

"Well, then it is the best one I've ever had." I marveled.

We then laid there, talking for what felt like a few minutes, but was almost hours, as Donnie then decided that it was time to go back home.

Home, where I have people who actually love me for me.

Home, where I feel as If I do belong, even if it is with a bunch of outcasts.

Home, where is one of my favorite places to be.

Once we got there, taking our time in walking, it was a little before eleven. The tv was still on, though no one was there to watch it. Whispers came from Macs room, but I was too tired to check it out. She was probably just being comforted about her nightmares.

Donnie walked to his room, and I followed. He didn't notice though, because it was dark, but when he was about to close the door, I held it open with my hand.

"I thought you wanted to take it slow." He whispered in the darkness.

"It doesn't mean that I have to sleep uncomfortably then. I'm staying in here." I confirmed, walking inside his room.

I then walked over to his bed blindly, kicking off my shoes in the process. Crawling into the covers, I made enough space for him and patted it beside me.

He got in warily, and was tense. I rolled my eyes. "Donnie, even though I said I wanted to take it slow, does not mean I am going to risk a good nights sleep. So get over here and cuddle with me." I commanded, then giggled when he obeyed.

"Yah, that shows how much of a risk taker you are." He mused, and I playfully swatted his arm as I snuggled up to him.

"Shush. I'm trying to sleep." I proclaimed, and he chuckled, his chin tucked on top of my head.

I smiled, and was contented while I fell into a peaceful sleep.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

A/N

So here's the deal. No one really answered my really important question in the last chappie so I'm going to re ask.

DO YOU THINK THIS STORY IS A LITTLE RUSHED?!?!

Okay then, all caps. It must somehow be noticed.

Anywho, don't forget to tell me of any spelling or grammar mistakes, because I need to know in order for this story to get better.

Okay y'all, I've got a joke for ya.

Why did the mushroom go to the party?

Because he was a fungi.

Haha? Get it? Jk that was bad.

Anywho.

Vote comment whatever, the usual.

~Lexie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.3K 1.4K 29
Now that you're moved in with the turtles back on their Earth, you have more problems than you did before. Now you have to protect yourself from the...
75.1K 2K 41
[REQUESTS ARE CLOSED] This book contains a series of Leo x Reader stories. I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing them <3
13.4K 731 63
A general rule of thumb for any type of story telling media is to not have more than five main characters. Often, these five are separated into categ...