• What Love Does to Us •

By FanpageFanfiction101

Colby Brock has a hard home life. He has a absent father, a late working mom, a sister who gets all the atten... More

• Colby •
• Via •
• Sam •
• Colby •
• Sam •
• Colby •
• Sam •
• Colby •
I'M FUCKING EXCITED!
• Sam •
• Colby •
• Sam •
• Colby •
• Sam •
• Colby •
• Sam •
Note
Sorry for the disappearance
• Colby •
• Sam •
• Colby •
• Sam •
• Colby •
• Sam •
Announcement
• Colby •
• Sam •
• Colby •

• Sam •

1.2K 50 5
By FanpageFanfiction101

I drop the bat when I saw Colby standing near the building. Looking down at the bat I realize that I was about to kill a man. Be a actual murderer. I start backing up slowly with my hands in my hair.

Colby runs towards Brennen and I. He stops a few inches away from me and sighs, dropping his hands harshly by his side. I look into his eyes and see the fear and confusion and the worry.

I look over at Brennen as he stands shaking in fear. I gulp harshly as my breathing quickens. Colby grabs my hand slowly. I try backing away but he hold it tighter.

"Talk to me." He says quietly, to the point I could barley hear him. I shake my head and look stare intensely at the grass. I feel a finger under my chin as my head lifts softly.

"Talk to me." Colby repeats again. I stare into his eyes as my mouth opens, "I was gonna kill him." I tell him, "I was gonna remind him of the pain that weighed everybody's shoulders when your brother died." I tell Colby.

He puts his hand on my cheek and searches my eyes, "I don't think you were going to kill him. There's not a evil bone in you. You're a person with a hard past that really wants things to be different and was angry."

"I swung the bat." I whispered.

"But I know you would of stopped yourself even if I wasn't here." Colby whispers, "you aren't evil. You're lost and that's okay."

I stare into his eyes before closing then tightly letting tears fall. He pulls me into a tight hug letting me wrap my arms around him.

"I know you didn't kill my brother."

"I was there."

"But like I said," Colby starts as he pulls away, "you don't have one evil bone in your body."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 6.3K 51
Sam's mom introduces Sam to her new boyfriend and they move in with him. when Sam meets his step brother, Colby, he tries to talk to him but Colby ha...
73.3K 1.4K 21
Sam and Colby have always been best friends; inseparable since nine-years-old. What happens when one of them develops feelings for the other? How wi...
62.4K 1.8K 29
*THE REAL ACTUAL BOOK* COMPLETED Sam Golbach has been friends with Colby Brock for six years. Soon someone finds out about Sam's secret. Will Sam's c...
115K 4.3K 58
Best friends sam and Colby just finished high school. They met in middle school band camp when they bonded over liking the same girl. They were both...