• Sam •

"Guys is this such a good idea?" I ask as we sit outside of Colby Brock's house. I turn around and look at all the guys.

"I'm not sure about this. We shouldn't be picking on people. I don't even know why I agreed to this." I say putting my hands on the wheel. I feel a hand on my shoulder and turn around to see Brennen.

"Brother. Relax. It's fine. Just teaching a punk a couple manners, you know?" He says laughing.

"This is illegal though!! Look at us! We are in eighth grade. Stole your brother's car! We can't legally drive." I say freaking out.

"It's fine. Oh fuck. He's leaving." Brennen says signing, "and with his brother too. Now we can't do shit." Brennen says as he leans his head back.

"Let's follow him." Jixon says. I look at him and shake my head over and over again.

"Not a bad idea. Sam let's follow them. And when I say so, give their car a little tap."

"What?" I say looking at Brennen with wide eyes.

"You heard what I said, pussy." He says staring at me. I sigh but put this car in drive and start following them. After twenty minutes of following them down windy roads and dark areas Brennen finally lays a hand on my shoulder.

"Tap their car." He says. I sigh but speed up a little bit. Once I get close to their car I shake my head and slow down.

"Tap the car!" Brennen says. I look at him in the mirror but speed up again. I slightly hit it but not hard enough.

"You dumbass!" Brennen says as he grabs the steering wheel. He starts to jerk it making the car go everywhere. I finally push Brennen off and shove him back and grab the wheel trying to stop the car from swerving.

I jerk the steering wheel to hard and accidentally ram into the car in front of us sending it off the road, down a hill and into a ditch.

"Oh fuck!" I say as I stop the car. I put my hands in my hair as i hold the brake.

"That....that isn't Colby's car. Right?"

"Fuck brother. It is. Let's get out of here."

"But what about your car?"

"Fuck Sam! You wanna be caught by police??"

"No."

"Then fucking drive!" Brennen says. I nod my head and put the car in drive and start speeding back home.

____________________________

More Solby moments will come after the next chapter. Trust me. They will start being cute and stuff. I just want you all to know about Sam and Colby and their past life's and how it's gonna affect their realtionship.

Question: Do you feel bad for Sam and the mess he was in?

Or....

Do you dislike Sam and hope Colby finds someone better

Or...

Do you dislike Sam but understand that it wasn't all his fault and you can try to like him

Leave a comment!!!