• Sam •

"Samuel!" I hear Brennen's sharp voice. I turn around and he's looking at me. His face tomato red. He storms across the locker room and looks me in the eye.

"What you said yesterday at the field. You know you can't just leave like that. You can't just walk out of this group." Brennen says putting his finger on my chest.

I move his finger and look him in the eye, "who ever said I was leaving the group? I'm just leaving the hurting. The bullying. Everything behind. We shouldn't be doing this anymore."

"Sam. Buddy. You shouldn't be afraid. That punk won't do nothing to you. He won't find out."

"That's not what I'm worried about Brennen. I'm worried about what will happen to me. What will happen to other students. What will happen to Colby if he ever finds out."

"You like him, don't you?"

"W - what? I'm with Zane."

"That's why you won't beat him up." Brennen says.

"No. That's not true." I say looking down at the ground.

"You wanna suck him off don't you?"

"No! I'm with Zane!" I tell him my voice getting higher.

"You. Like. Colby." Brennen says pushing me into the locker, "you don't wanna be with Zane. That's why you wont beat the fucker up!"

"I KILLED HIS BROTHER!" I scream. I look him in the eye with my eyes tearing up.

"You fucking idiots made me wreck their car and I fucking killed his brother. You happy Brennen? Is that what you wanted? I KILLED SOMEONE! YOU FUCKING MADE ME KILL SOMEONE YOU FUCKER!" I scream in his face with tears rolling down my face. Brennen pushes me into the locker as hard as he could making me fall to the ground.

"Don't you ever. Ever. Call me that again. You fucking freak! I'll get it out of you one way or another. You cock sucker." He says as he gets in my face. I hear the door open and Zane walks in seeing me on the ground.

"Brennen what the fuck!" He says running over to me, "why the hell would you do this!"

"Why don't you ask your boyfriend over here. He's off sucking someone else off."

"Sam....is that true?"

"What??? No! No....it's not. I promise." I say crying harder.

"Sam....why would Brennen do this then?"

"I --- Zane. Please. Please you have to believe me. I wouldn't." I say grabbing his shirt, "Zane. Please."

Zane shakes his head and stands up.

"I don't know Sam. I'll see you later." He says as he walks off, "sorry."

I head the door shut and I look down at the ground.

"I never liked you two together anyways. A fag is a fag. I only accepted because you were with my friend."

"You asshole." I say looking at him, "you're an asshole."

"Sam?" I hear softly, "Sam!" I hear again louder. I turn and look over at Colby who's giving me a worried look.

"You okay? You zoned out and your eyes are starting to water." Colby says. I nod my head and wave my hand around.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Don't worry about it. Now where were we?"

"Okay, well, okay so I found out that Regan actually wanted to -----."

"You're out of the group. Don't come back if you can't do one simple thing." Brennen says before standing up and leaving me alone in the locker room.