• Sam •

I couldn't tell Colby about me and Zane. He wouldn't understand. He wouldn't understand why I used to be friends with them. He would hate me if he found out what I used to do. Colby can't know.

He can't know about me and Zane. The jocks they suck but they were also there for me, when I thought they were my true friends.

One year ago

"Golbach! What's up man?" Brennen says as he comes up to me. I high five him and give him a quick side hug.

"Nothing really. You ready for the game tomorrow?" I ask as we walk to the field to meet the other guys.

"Hell yeah! Get to see the hotty in that uniform tomorrow. You know what I mean." He says laughing as he elbows me. I laugh and shake my head.

"How long you two been together?"

"Six months dude. She gonna look hooot." He says as he does some weird dance. We laugh loudly until we finally reach the field.

"Hey Brennen. Babe." Zane says as he wraps my arm around me. Brennen makes a gag noise.

"Come on dudes. It's baseball time. Go suck each other's dicks somewhere else." Brennen says laughing.

"Oh you're just jealous because you can't get none." Zane says.

"Oh yeah because I wanna suck your dick Zane. Oh! Zane! Baby!" Brennen says making gross moaning noises.

"Okay. Okay. Can we leave those noises private for only me and Zane to hear? Thank you. I appreciate it." I say laughing as I enter the dug out.

"Wow. Guys look." I hear Jixon say as he comes up. We all look over at where Jixon is looking.

"It's Colby brock." Brennen says smirking.

"Yeah. Well I can't mess with him tonight guys. I have to be home after practice."

"Oh come on babe. You haven't messed with the kid since eighth grade." Zane says. I shrug my shoulders and stare at him.

"And the last time I did I put the kid in the hospital and his brother in a grave. I'm sorry that I don't wanna mess with him." I say grabbing my bat, "I'm not cool with the bullying anymore guys. I'm sorry but I'm out of it."

I start to tear up as I think back to that memory. Where I thought everything was well and my friends were truly my friends. Colby Brock will never find out. I just have to be careful and protect him and be there.

"Colby! Wanna walk to class?" Which is why I'm finally not scared to be his friend. Because now I can protect him without the trio over my shoulder. Hopefully.