• Colby •

"I'm bored." I say jumping on Lenx bed. He moves his phone down so he can look at me and then looks at it again.

"And? What do you want me to do? Call the boredom fairy to help you out?" Lenx says laughing. I roll my eyes and sit up.

"Can we do something?"

"I'm busy dork." He says as he continues staring at his phone.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Stop sending nudes to your cheerleading girlfriend and hang out with your brother." I say looking at him with a smirk. He puts his phone down and stares at me.

"No."

"Fiiiiinneee. I guess I'll just tell Mom that you snuck out last night to go to a party and got super drunk......MOO----""

"OKAY! okay!" Lenx says as he puts his hand over my mouth, "what did you have in mind?"

"Driving?"

"Oh fuck no."

"Colby Brock?" The teacher says during attendance. I continue staring at the chair in front of me before I feel someone slap me.

"Oh! Here. Sorry." I say quietly as the rest of the class laughs quietly. I look over at Sam as he looks at me.

"You look exhausted." I tell him. He shrugs his shoulders and says the same to me.

"I just didn't get sleep. Today is my brother's anniversary." I say quietly.

"I kno --- I mean, yeah. I heard. You okay?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders and look down.

" I guess. Why didn't you get sleep?" I ask. He looks over at me and then looks at our history paper.

"The jocks and stuff. Saw Zane in the hallway yesterday." He says looking down.

"Why don't we hang out after school? We need to clear our minds from stuff."

"Yeah. I'm fine with that." He says smiling at me. I smile back and he continues to stare at me.

"Like what you see?" I say jokingly. He blushes slightly and looks away.

"Sorry."

"Don't be." I say laughing as I grab our paper to turn in.