Human! BT21 X Reader

Da na_095

BT21 as humans with the reader. Sounds simple, right? All you have to do is read and let your imagination gui... Altro

Shooky
Tata
Requesting
Mang
Um, well...
RJ
Mang (yet another one ;))
Requests (add on)
Chimmy
Koya
A/n
Tata pt. 1
Face reveal?
Let's play a game
Hint
Hi
Hey
Shooky
Let's play a game answer
Tata pt. 2
ᶜᴼᵁᴺᵀᴿʸˢᴵᴰᴱ
Help pls
RJ
Nnnmbvhl bgk
So uh...
Belated Birthday
A/n
Cooky
Hello
Chimmy
Mang
Idea
Shooky Pt. 1
Shooky Pt. 2
Yes, this is an update on the book
Yes, this is an update on the book pt. 2
Koya
Preference #1
RJ
Thank you
Preference #2
Questions
Happy birthday
Preference #3
Hey
Happy New Year
For a math project
Thank You! 💜

Cooky

3.3K 101 18
Da na_095

For @JiminsHolyJams ☺️

You sighed as your friend in pink refused to take a break.

"Cooky, you'll overwork yourself working out too much. At least get some water," you tried to persuade him to not tire himself out.

"Nu-uh. I want to become stronger," he replied.

"But aren't you strong enough?"

That was when he stopped doing push-ups and looked at you.

"It's not like that," he told you, making your eyebrow raise in confusion and amusement.

"I actually want to become stronger for you," he embarrassingly admitted, his cheeks dusting with a bright red.

Your own cheeks did the same and you pulled him into a hug.

"You don't need to be strong for me, I already love you for who you are," you say to him.

Without warning, he pressed his lips onto yours and gave you a sweet kiss. (Please save me from my own writing)

"This is why I love you. You are always sweet to everyone (sorry if you aren't lol) and you accept them for who they are," he confessed.

"I love you too, Cooky," you replied back.

•Word count: 185
Yet another one finished! Yay!
•You don't have to change for anyone, you be yourself and people will accept how you are.
~The end!~

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

86.4K 3K 55
A world where soulmates can't see colors until they meet. Who thought that SHE was the one?
787K 36.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 40.2K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
224K 5.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...