Fight me // nct yuta

By jaeyongg_

"Listen kid, if I catch you doing that again I'm gonna kick your ass." In which Park Eunji's little brother... More

...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 7

5.8K 256 200
By jaeyongg_

Ok so this chapter is going to be set on the same day as the last chapter but it'll be in Eunji's pov so y'all don't get confused. Ok here we go

//

I stretch out my arms as we walk down the steps of the school. Jikyung is to my left and Minji is next to her. I know Jaehyun gave her the teddy bear already because he told me, but Minji hasn't even mentioned it to us. I'm genuinely curious as to what he recorded and how she'll react but I guess I'll let it be. For now.

"School is finally over, let's rejoice my children." Jikyung links her arms with mine and Minji's.

"So do you guys wanna do something? I think Jisung is going somewhere with his friends so I don't have to take him home today." I ask. We haven't been able to hang out after school recently and I miss just going to the ice cream shop down the street with them.

"Uhm, I can't, I gotta go home. Sorry, some other time?" Minji doesn't wait for our answers but starts running in the direction of her house. She's probably gonna listen to the recording. I smirk, knowing that she's had a crush on Jaehyun for a while but never wanted to confess.

"Well, that was strange, don't ya think?" Jikyung turns to me with a confused expression. "Why are you making that face?" she says with narrowed eyes.

My smirk disappears, "What face?"

She just looks at me with an expression that reads bitch do you know something I don't? I give her a teasing smile in response.

"Whatever, anyways I can't hang out today. I have family coming over and I've gotta help my mom clean and stuff. See ya." She gives me a small wave of her hand as she heads home.

"Bye," I call out and give a small wave back. Just then I see Jaemin running in my direction, frantically waving his hands.

"EUNJI!" I stare at him as he stops in front of me, panting with his hands on his knees.

"Woah why are you running?" I ask, confused.

"It's Jisung." He takes a deep breath and stands straight before continuing. "Hansuke is messing with him again."

Oh hell no. "Where are they?" He point towards the direction from which he ran. "Well come one lead they way!" He nods and takes off running again and I'm right on his tail.

We turn the corner of the building and I see Hansuke is standing in front of Jisung, telling him god knows what. I don't bother to listen in this time as I approach them and grab this 'Hansuke' by the collar of his shirt, pulling him away from my brother.

"Didn't I tell you I'd kick your ass if I caught you doing this again?" I look Hansuke in the eyes, still holding his collar. He looks surprised, then puts on the same annoying smirk I saw last time.

"And didn't I tell you that my brother won't let that happen?" He retorts, confidence visual on his features.

"Like I said before, I'll kick his ass too." Now I'm the one with a confident smirk. I turn to Jisung with a look that says I've got this.

"Oh hell, this is bad." I hear one of Hansuke's friends mumble.

"Dude go get his brother before she kills him." says another to the first. The kid takes off while I let go of Hansuke.

"I suggest you stay away from him from now on,"

"Or what?" Ooh this little shit wanna die, huh?

"Watch that tone kid, I'm older than you. Remember that."

"So? Why should I have to show respect to someone who doesn't deserve it?"

"You know what you deserve? You deserve an ass whooping."

"Get away from him." We all whip our heads in the direction of the new voice.

"Yuta!" Hansuke cries, and scurries behind him. So this kid is Nakamoto Yuta's little brother huh? God dammit.

Yuta approaches me with a serious expression. Just then his brother, Hansuke, speaks.

"This is the girl I told you about, the one who threatened me." My eyes widen and I start to get mad. Threatened him? Yeah only because he was hurting my brother.

"I see. So, I heard you're gonna kick my ass. Alright, fight me then."

I take a look at the guy standing in front of me. Yuta is captain of the soccer team, very well built, and is at least 15 centimeters taller than me. I know very well that if I actually fight him, I'll lose. Badly. However, my stubborn dumbass takes his words as a challenge.

"By the end of this, you'll be my bitch."

The look of shock on his face changes into a smirk, which only irritates me more.

"Ya know, I really don't wanna hit you, because hitting a girl is against my morals, but you're pushing it."

"Fuck your morals. Come on, I'll let you throw the first punch."

Just then we see a teacher heading in our direction. I, myself, don't want to get in trouble for fighting and I'm pretty sure Yuta doesn't either. With that we give each other one last glare and the groups splits. Yuta, his brother, and his friends all go in one direction and Jisung, his friends and I all head in the other. We all head to the parking lot where my car is, Yuta and his group on the other side of it, probably getting in his car.

"Come on, I know you guys had plans. Do you want me to drop you off somewhere?" I ask the trio of boys. They all look at each other before Jisung answers.

"Actually, do you think you could take us back to our house? We kinda just want to chill and watch movies and play some video games."

"Sure guys, get in." I nod my head to my car and get in the drivers seat. Jisung sits in the passenger while Chenle and Jaemin sit in the back. Jisung reaches for the radio and Mamamoo's gogobebe plays.

"Eunji?" Jisung speaks. I hum in response. "Thanks for that."

I turn to look at him for a second before averting my attention back to the road, "Of course, you don't have to thank me for that Ji. I just don't what you to get bullied anymore, that's all."

"Eunji?" Chenle calls. I, once again, hum in response. "You were really cool back there."

"Yeah," Jaemin interjects. "I mean, you went against Nakamoto Yuta, that takes balls. Especially since he's so much bigger than you."

"Yeah and so intimidating." Chenle adds.

I let out a laugh. "Yeah well, I just can't stand bullies, or Nakamoto Yuta. He's an ass."

"I think he's cool." Jisung says, "He's a really good soccer player and he's really nice to everyone."

"Yeah everyone except me." I joke. But seriously, for some reason, we just don't get along, even though our friends do. "Ok everyone out," I say after parking in the driveway. We all head inside and I go straight to the kitchen for a snack.

"Eunji, can we order pizza?" Jisung asks, doing aegyo to get me to say yes.

"I don't know, let me think about it." Jaemin and Chenle soon join in the aegyo, and all three begin saying things like "noona please" and "you'll make us sad" and other cringey shit.

I ponder this. If we order pizza I don't have to cook, but I do have to pay. Cook or spend money? Hm.

I let my laziness get the best of me, "Eh, yeah ok we can order pizza."

The teenagers rejoice this as they start chanting, "Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!"

"Ok just order it for delivery, I don't feel like going out to get it." I say, my laziness still getting the best of me.

The rest of the day consisted of pizza, me watching dramas in my room, and the boys doing whatever it is they do when they hang out.

//

Ok I don't know if this was my best chapter but oh well. So I'm not sure when I'll be updating next but I'll try to make it weekly but school and work and I'm lazy so. . .

Bye hoes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 2.9K 16
in which when a boy just wanted to walk her home.
24.9K 937 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
62.6K 2.7K 24
in which a girl develop her feelings for the one she likes through sticky notes.
34.6K 1.7K 26
"I swear if you swear, I'll kiss you."