Fire in my Heart(Beckin) ✔️

By Untamed-SuperNova

"Who is he?" "supposedly his name is Justin Lynch the new male commentator." "He is pretty cute." "But aren't... More

Cast:
I love Him. Even if he doesnt love me.
Your Name?
I'm not ready.
Sure i have feelings. He deserves you though.
You sure?
What do you mean?
I cant do this anymore
Im leaving you because your not worth it.
How do I say this?
Lets do this.
Your what?
Are you nervous
Red or Blue
I think Its Time You learn who I am.
Airport.
Lunch
When did you Get here?
Welcome back
Justin James Lynch!
Father and Mother
Suns out Becky's out
Deo
Answering Questions
She is here!
Your going to do this?
Ill take care of you
Im so close
Im serious this time
You going to help me?
Your exposed Becky!
Kiss me.
Relearning the Craft
1..2..3
First Paperview:
Take it slow
I always believed in you
Dream home
Good morning
Welcome to the Team
I cant believe im seriously doing this. PT 1
Screw you!
Mrs.Lynch
You make me so angry.
Please Forgive me?
It all starts now
Im going to destroy you
I fogot to mention...
How am I supposed to feel
I miss you and your goggles.
Getting away
Can I beat the hell out of You?
Blurred
Dear, Mr. Mister im going to beat your ass
Possibly to much celebration?
Ireland Home
Why cant I just have you...
I want to be here with you.
Watcha wanna do baby?
E P I L O G U E
10k🧡
**One shot

I cant believe im seriously Doing this. PT 2

430 14 32
By Untamed-SuperNova

*directly following last Chapter*

Justin Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of page: anything else Mrs. Lynch?

I slowly pulled away from out kiss. I soon offered her my hand as I walked her down the aisle and into the food area. Soon standing next to the cake as we waiting for the guest to all get in here so we could cut the cake. Figuring we should cut the cake eat some food go through some traditions.

Becky's hand was gently under mind. "You know your taller than me when you wear heels." I admitted to her as I kissed her cheek.

Becky smiled and soon pulled the wedding topper off the cake with a smile. Everyone soon arrived in the area. I had my right her around her waist as one hand onto of hers pressing down on the cheek. Becky smiled and helped me cut the cake. She soon put a slice on the plate as we both continued to cut the cake. My hands hold onto hers.

The cute was completely cut and Becky soon got some frosting on her finger she didn't want to ruin my tux yet. Becky soon ran in down my face mainly down my nose and lips. I soon wiped it off as I didn't want to ruin her make up. Rebecca soon helping me as well. She soon leaned in and kissed me before she walked over away from the table.

Becky soon walked over to a table. "Imma eat some cake and then we dance and then if you want you can do that America tradition where you remove the garter." Becky said as she looked at me awkwardly.

I smiled and looked at her. "I can remove it with my hand or my teeth it wouldn't be the first time my lips would be on you thighs."
I said to her in a whisper as the little kids came over and gave me and Becky hugs.

Becky soon leaned over and went to whisper to me. "This marriage is going to be very interesting." Rebecca said to me as she looked at me.

I soon sat down beside her as her mother and my parents were at the table with us. I kissed her cheek as I placed a hand on her thigh. "I'll make it worth your while." I mumbled to her with smile.

Rebecca held my hand as Sasha and Bayley walked over to me. Soon placing there hands on me and Becky's shoulder. "You two are adorable!" Bayley admitted with a smile.

Naomi soon came over here and placed her arms around Rebecca. "Mrs. Lynch!"
Naomi said as she looked at me.

I was currently eating Becky's cake as she was not paying attention. I soon looked over at her a second later to see her glaring at me.

Rebecca soon grabbed some frosting and placed it on my cheek. I soon placed my lips to hers softly. Rebecca pulled away quickly from my lips licking the frosting off her lips as I licked the frosting off of my own. "Was that cake good?" Rebecca asked curiously with a smile.

I nodded and placed a hand on the back of her chair. "Of course it was your cake after all." I told her with a large smile as rubbed her back.

Naomi soon patted my shoulders. "I think you dressed well." Naomi told me as I nodded. She soon gave Rebecca a hug.

I nodded and looked at her. "I think Becky did the best honestly. However she is my wife." I admitted.

Naomi looked at me. "What song you two going to dance too?" Naomi asked as I looked at her.

I looked at Becky. "I wanna do seventeen by Troye silvan but I think I might do nothing like you dan and shay. Maybe even Photograph." I admitted as I looked around.

Rebecca turned to face me. "Wife is going to take some time to get used to." Becky admitted she gently went to stand up.

I watched her stand up and turn to face me. "Are you going to give me my dance?" Becky asked with a small smile.

I slowly stood up and looked at her. "When do you want me to take off that garter?" I asked in a whisper.

Rebecca's cheeks went red  as she grabbed a chair. I soon grabbed the hair and gently placed it behind her holding it as she sat down. "Don't use your teeth please. You can that when you alone." Rebecca told me.

I slowly removed my suit jacket. "ahh that's no fun." I said to her we squatted down.

All the boys standing on the side of Becky. "Use your teeth Justin!" Seth cheered as the of the boys did as well.

I looked at Becky and winked. "You going to be okay?" I asked her as she started me.

She nodded as she was beat red. Soon looked down at me and nodded I soon picked up the bottom of her dress. I gave her thigh a kiss before I grabbed her garter. Soon coming out from under her dress so holding it up. I soon turned to face Rebecca as she glared at me playfully. Her lip between her teeth.

I soon tossed it into the air and Seth ended up catching it. "Ahhh good luck to me right?" He asked with a chuckle as he came over and gave me a hug.

I soon gave Seth a hug back before walked over to Rebecca and helping her up. Soon taking her to the dance floor. "I'm sorry Mrs. Lynch." I said to her as I got into formation.

Rebecca blushed as she looked at me. Soon placing her arms around my neck. My hands on her hips this time as I took the lead as i slowly started to move her back and forth as we danced to 'Purpose' by Justin Bieber

I held her close as I held her close swaying us back and forth as she stood there staring me in the eyes. Mine not once leaving hers. "So how bad was it?" I asked with a chuckle.

Rebecca smiled and looked at me. "It was amazing. All of it even when you did me dirty." She told me as she kissed my forehead.

I smiled and soon kissed her my eyes shutting as we shared a slow soft kiss. People filling the dancing floor as the out dance ended I broke the kiss seconds later. "Anything else Mrs. Lynch?" I asked wiggling and eyebrow at her.

Rebecca shook her head and looked at me. Photograph by Ed Sheeran started to play and I couldn't help but placed my forehead back to hers as Rebecca smiled. "I love you Mr.Lynch." She said as she held the back of my neck slightly tighter.

I kept my eyes on hers as I moved as back and forth in a simple manner. Everyone else dancing as well but I'm my View it was me and Rebecca. "I hope you know I cried in public for you." I said to her softly.

Rebecca smiled and kissed my cheek. "I cried for you too. Your my everything Justin! I love you so much and I never want to loose you." Rebecca told me as she started to cry.

I placed my hands up to her cheeks as I gently wiped her tears away. "Oh love please don't cry." I told her as I soon pulled her into my shoulder.

Becky held me tightly as she smiled into my shoulder. "I'm not crying sadly Justin I'm crying tears of Joy because I'm married to the man I love and I can't wait to brag about it the rest of my life." Rebecca told me as she kept her arms around me.

I kissed her forehead as I broke our dancing for my father to take her dancing so she could have a daughter dad dance. Even though her dad couldn't be here. I knew she at least could enjoy this.

I soon stood back and danced with her mother. "Hello mom." I said cheerfully as I offered my hand to her.

Her mother took my hand and I happily gave her a dance as Becky smiled at me. "I really love your daughter." I admitted to her mother.

Becky's mom shook her head and laughed. "I can tell. You did marry her. However Justin you better take care of my little girl because if you don't I will come find you." Becky's mom threatend.

I winked at Becky before looking her mom in the eyes. "You have my word. I won't ever leave her." I told her mother before the song ended.

-/

*honey moon smut is upcoming I'll give you the warning*

Becky and I arrived at our venue and checked in. Becky was still in her dress. I smiled as I walked her to the elevator. I happily kissed her cheek as we waited and once arrived at the top floor of the penthouse of this resort.

I sat our bags down as I laid on the bed exhausted. Rebecca fell onto me. Soon landing on me. "Oof can you give me a warning next time?" I asked with a smile.

*Getting descriptive*

Rebecca shook her head and looked at me. "It's not a real honey moon if you don't have sex." She said willing her eyebrow.

I looked at her and placed my hands on her back slowly unzipping her bra. "Thank god I don't have to remove as much close tonight."
I mumbled as I looked at her smirking.

Rebecca giggled and placed her hands on my bottoms. Soon unbuttoning them and unzipping them as she tugged on them. Her hands reaching up and unbuttoning my shirt.

Rebecca soon ripped my t-shirt in half though and soon pushed it to the sides as I let my hands tangle in her hair as she ran her tongue up my abs.

*Here's the freak show. Aka Smut!*

After Becky's tongue ran over my Abs her hand ran over my crotch which let me let out a soft moan. I soon sat up and pulled her dress down her body exposing her chest as she stood up cover her chest with her arm. She had always tended to be shy. I soon grabbed the hem of her panties pulling on them. Soon finding her walking over to me as she slipped out of her heels. Becky soon stood between my legs as I stood up kissing her neck just wanting to her moans. In which she made sure to let me hear.

I slowly picked her up and gently placed her onto the bed before removing the rest of my clothing. "birth control right?" I asked her softly as my lips brushed her ears.

Becky nodded as she placed a hand on my chest. Soon running circles in my chest. "Of course I'm not ready for kids yet. I wanna enjoy being married first." She admitted before kissing my neck.

I looked down at her and smiled. "You ready?" I asked as I placed my hand on her thigh running my fingers up and down on her thighs.

Becky nodded and smiled. "Of course." She breathed out as I slipped inside with her permission.

Becky let out a moan against my neck as her arms wrapped around my body as she shut her eyes my forehead placed against hers as my thrust were slow and deep.

Becky's nails slowly digging into my back as her moans were soft and lingering. "S-shit." Becky cursed between soft moans as I continued to thrust.

I felt Becky's hands fall next to her head as her moans grew as I picked up speed. My head buried into the sheets as my moans grew. My fingers lacing between Becky's as she squeezed my hands. "So damn sexy." I moaned softly into her ear.

Before I knew it Becky's thighs started to shake as her moans grew louder as I got faster and rougher. "Justin!" Becky Moaned our loudly as she squeezed my hands as her back arched up.

I was so close as I grew desperate for my climax. "I know baby girl." I said softly to her as I sucked on her neck sook leaving her a hickey.

Becky soon climaxed before me as she held my hands tightly her thighs shaking like crazy as I looked at her. I let go of her hands and held her her tightly as I climaxed.

"Holy shit." I cursed right next to her ear as I held onto her tightly. I soon pulled my length out of her as I rolled out of bed and started a the bath water.

*Smut over*

Becky grabbed a towel from the dresser as she walked over to me and placed an a hand on my back. I soon got into the bathtub. "Come join me please." I said to her as I looked at her.

Becky slowly stepped into the bath tub and sat on my lap as she looked at me. Her hands in my hair as the water slowly filled the tub the jets turning on seconds later. Becky soon placed her soft lips to my neck leaving me a hickey.

My head tossed back as my hands ran over her back. "You even more sexy as your Mrs. Lynch." I admitted.

"Is that because I have you name?" Becky asked as she rest her head on my shoulder. Her arms around my neck.

I placed my free hand on the back of her head. "No it's because you look very beautiful in your wedding dress today and the image I just had of you under me realizing your not my fiancé anymore." I admitted to her as I held her tightly.

Becky grabbed the soap bottle and soon placed some soap on my chest as she ran her hands over my chest. "I love you Justin."

I smiled and soon pecked her lips. "I love you too. Now if I fall asleep in here please make sure I don't drone." I said to as I shut my eyes.

Becky giggled. "For better or worse till death do us apart." Becky stated as she soon cuddled into me for a moment.

"My death better not be because of this bathtub." I said to her as I kissed her cheek soon placing my head on the wall while I shut my eyes.

*they are officially married!!! Yay!!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 258 14
When Becky Lynch and Seth Rollins started dating, everyone was surprised. Their sudden split was somewhat less of a shock, given Seth's relationship...
4.1K 105 16
It takes place at the beginning of the NXT Revolution that skyrocketed the careers of the greats of today. Andrew Scott is a second generation supers...
17.6K 310 17
My 2nd Becky Lynch Story! Enjoy! Cover by @QueenZain3
15.9K 207 12
Becky and I met in NXT, we clicked almost instantly. Like most relationships. We started out as friends. Two years after our main roster call ups, in...