enemies (with benefits) » l.r...

By sleeplessbexuty

let's talk about sex, baby. everyone in this story is the worst person you've ever met. CONTENTS: plethora o... More

prologue
one
one (not private)
two
three
four
five
six
seven
seven (not private)
eight
Question
Update Soon
nine
ten
eleven
eleven (not private)
twelve
thirteen
fourteen part one
fourteen part two
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
ninteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
Not An Update
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
Not An Update
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
Not An Update
thirty six
thirty seven
Warning
thirty eight part one
thirty eight part two
thirty nine
forty
forty one
end
epilogue
Author's Note
Yikes

fifteen

3.8K 86 20
By sleeplessbexuty

WARNING: Sex scene. Not as graphic. Do not read if easily disturbed or uncomfortable with sexual content.

_____________________________________________________________________

Brian

"So, you two are finally together?" I asked, flicking the ashes off my cigarette. I watched the side of his face, how a grin grew so big.

"Yeah," he whispered, looking up at the sky. The light in his eyes had come back and I was pretty glad that he was the same as he was when I met him. He looked better too. He went back to his normal skinny jean and band t-shirt attire. He joked around more. He was himself again.

"How'd that happen? I gotta know, I haven't seen you since the last day," I smiled, lightly shoving him. His grin grew shy as he leaned back on his hands, looking down at the tiling on his roof.

"Well, on our way to that concert, she asked for a kiss," his cheeks turned pink while he spoke. "I was afraid to kiss her, because I knew what would happen. I'd spill over like a freaking waterfall. Which is what I ended up doing." I nodded, recalling the many times he had told me if they ever kissed like normal human beings, he'd fall off his rocker and completely lose his mind to the point of confession.

"Looks like it worked out in the end," I said, putting out my cigarette and tossing it over the edge.

"Yeah," his voice sounded absent, and I glanced over at him. He was already looking at me with, what is that? Judgment?

"What?" I asked, pulling out another cigarette. I hadn't been able to smoke for a couple days because my mom was suspicious of my bad habit.

"Why do you smoke? It's gross and bad for you," I raised an eyebrow at him, lighting the end and taking a long puff off it.

"So is drinking and weed," I retorted, smoke flowing out of my mouth.

"Weed isn't that bad," he crossed his legs, looking back up at the sky. "plus, I don't smoke it that often. Only when it's available and I'm offered."

"It's a slow death, man," I took another puff, holding the smoke in.

"At least it's slow. Cigarettes can kill you quicker, especially since you hold it in," I chuckled, letting out the smoke.

"If I wanted to die, I'd like it quick," I snapped my fingers for demonstration. "I wouldn't want my brain to diminish slowly to the point of being 28 and forgetting my own name."

"It does that?" He asked, shocked. He looked over at me with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah. It takes about 10 years, but it slowly starts eating your brain. Cigarettes just attack the lungs immediately."

"And you're okay with that?" I looked at him for a moment before looking up at the sky, pondering his question. And you're okay with that? Am I?

"I'm not sure . . ." My voice trailed off, taking another long puff. I let the smoke leave my nostrils, still thinking about what he asked me. "I guess it's the same as when I asked you if you were okay with just being friends with benefits with her. You didn't know, all you knew was that it felt right." I saw from the corner of my eye him turning bright red. "I guess it just feels right."

"I guess that makes sense," he muttered, scratching the back of his neck. "it's still gross."

"She told me the same thing," I smiled, thinking back to when I had my first real conversation with her.

"She hates weed too," he said, sounding absent again. "she's more of a drinker."

"I noticed," I responded, remembering her wasted state when I first met her at that party. Man, if I hadn't had gone, he would've never found her.

"She asked if we could all three hang out again like we did when your parents left town a few months ago," he looked over at me, chewing the inside of his cheek.

"She actually had fun that night?" He nodded.

"She said she would like to do it again," his voice got quieter, and I felt slightly guilty. It was his idea, but I didn't think she would've gone through with it. I mean, we were all drunk, but I still never thought that she would be okay with that. Nothing was awkward after that, but it definitely bothered him a little that she wanted to do it again.

"Well, only if you're cool with it," I offered, finishing my cigarette and put it out, tossing it over the edge to join the other one.

"I honestly have no idea how I feel about it," he said, running a hand through his hair. "we were shit-faced drunk, you were all over her, I couldn't show I was jealous, so I just suggested it." He sighed. "It might be weird though because we're dating now." I nodded, leaning back on my hands.

"Well, if you can even remember, I didn't go near her," I emphasized, thinking back to the scene going on in my living room between us three. I still don't remember how it started, who initiated it, and who had more fun, but God I was losing my mind to the thought of doing it again while they were dating. I could already feel the guilt piling high in my stomach when he cut the silence.

"If you're up for it, we can," he mumbled, pulling his phone out.

"What?" My head jerked toward him, watching his face turn emotionless.

"If you're up for it, we can," he repeated himself, staring at his screen. I raised an eyebrow, biting the inside of my cheek. "of course we'll have to be drunk because there's no way I'm going near you sober." I chuckled, quite uneasy, and looked back up at the sky. I couldn't believe we'd be doing this again. I didn't know how to feel about it right now. I remember that it felt awesome when I was drunk, but now that I'm sober. . . Shit, man, I couldn't even put an emotion to it.

"So, you're really okay with it?" I asked slowly, dangling my legs off the edge of his roof.

"Yeah," he slid his phone back in his pocket. "she said she's up for it too. Her mom is out of town this weekend." I nodded, swinging my feet. "Don't go near her, or I will kill you." He grumbled slightly, keeping his eyes on the ground. I tensed up, my body going numb.

"Understood," I muttered. I didn't plan on going near her anyway. I knew better.

***

"Hey," she greeted, letting us in. We walked through the threshold on that Saturday we had planned, everyone a bundle of nerves and constant glaring from him when I even so much breathed her way. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. "I ordered pizza, if you guys are hungry." Maybe she forgot about the whole thing. Maybe we really weren't going to. I relaxed, looking around her living room as they sat down together on the couch.

"You alright?" He asked, looking up at me. I nodded, shifting over my feet, keeping my hands in my pockets.

"You can sit down," she smiled, scooting closer to him to make room for me on the couch. I smiled slightly, walking over and sitting down. She laid her head on his chest and he glanced over at me, his face holding a hard expression. I gave him a I won't touch her look, but he kept glaring at me. I scooted as close to the edge of the couch as I could, raising my eyebrows in an annoyed expression. He nodded curtly, pulling her so close that she was almost in his lap, and watched the TV.

I sighed, resting my cheek on my fist and looked at the TV. I wish I knew what was on because it would ease my mind. But I was too focused on what could happen tonight and I was ready to rip my hair out. I bounced my leg anxiously, jumping when I heard the doorbell. "Easy." She giggled, getting up and answering it, paying for the pizza and taking it to the kitchen. I watched her, seeing she was wearing extremely short pj shorts and a cami. I internally groaned, rubbing my face and feeling the couch shift as he got up and followed her in.

I debated on getting up and eating too, but I think I would hurl by how nervous I was for this. I was afraid I would make the wrong move and piss him off, or touch her the wrong way that she gets uncomfrotable, or that I accidentally touch him. Oh Jesus.

I stiffened when she walked in and plopped down next to me. "Want some?" She offered. I shook my head and looked straight ahead. "Would you like to leave?" She asked me softly, setting her plate down on the table. I glanced over at her, seeing she had her eyes on me already. I shook my head again when he walked into the room, sitting next to her. He set a bottle down in front of me, already capless, and I looked up at him.

"You look like you need it," he said, surprisingly kindly, and started eating. I stared at the bottle for awhile then got up, going to the kitchen and got a slice of pizza. I can't drink on an empty stomach. I went back in to have her looking at me with concern eyes. I gave her a small smile, sitting next to her and took a bite. We ate silently, only the sound of the TV filling the air. She was on her third beer, he had already had five, and I didn't even finish my first one. I hated drinking. It smelled awful and I hated the hangover that came with it.

He was already all over her, kissing her neck, and I could hear the small sucking sounds he made. I cringed, thinking that she wanted me to do it too. I obviously wasn't drunk enough. I wasn't even buzzed. She moaned and I got slightly hard, downing the rest of my beer, trying not to look at her. I took a shaky breath, getting up and grabbing another one, downing it quickly until the familiar hazy feeling inched into my head. I squeezed my eyes shut and went back out to the living room, her laying down and him on top of her. I watched awkwardly when her eyes landed on me.

"I think he needs attention," she smiled, pushing him off carefully and got up, taking my hand and pulled me to the couch, pushing me down and straddled my lap. I watched with wide eyes as she started kissing my neck, and I could feel his eyes on me. I moaned, wrapping an arm around her as she started sucking on my skin. I heard a small huff and looked at him from the corner of my eye, seeing his dark glare. Confidence kicked in and I slowly inched my hand down her back, making its way down to her almost exposed ass.

She jumped when I grabbed onto it then sighed into my neck, reaching over and grabbing his hand and rested it on the other side. I didn't know what to do when he moved to start kissing the back of her neck, keeping his dark eyes on me, warning me if I fuck up, he'll kill me. I lifted her chin, looking her in the eyes before kissing her. She slowly rocked her hips into mine and it took a lot for me to keep quiet. I whined when her touch was absent, seeing that he lifted her up and started undressing her.

"Move," he instructed me. I got off the couch and watched as he laid her down on it. Her eyes were glazed over, and she had a stupid grin on her face.

"Who's first?" She asked, giggling a little. Her eyes locked with mine before she made a 'come here' motion with her finger. I hesitantly walked over when she sat up and kissed over my jeans, my hand instantly tangling in her hair. She started unbuttoning and unzipping them, and I could feel his eyes on me. "Come here." She said to him, patting the spot next to her. He sat down next to her, looking over her entire body.

"Yes?" He asked playfully, leaning over and placing a kiss on her neck. She smiled as she continued undressing my bottom half. I sighed with relief when it was released from the confines of my boxers.

"Use these," she took two of his fingers and slowly glided them up along her thigh. He nodded, happily teasing her by drawing small circles on her inner thigh. My eyes lost focus and they stared in between her legs, seeing how wet she was getting. I was losing it. I got harder and started whimpering, covering my mouth. She giggled, starting to tug on me slowly. My eyes shut, still holding onto her hair when her lips were around me. The mixture of her sucking and moaning from him toying with her was enough to make me come in a matter of seconds. But I did the best I could to last longer than 30 seconds.

"Do you like that?" I heard him whisper in her ear as her moans increased, the vibrations from her throat hitting my tip. I moaned loudly, looking down at her. Her eyes were squeezed shut and she was deep throating me, the pleasure she was receiving too much for her to even move. She clung onto his thigh, me twitching in her mouth. She looked up at me with watery eyes and it sent me over the edge, letting out a loud groan and coming in her mouth. She let go and we both watched it slowly drip out of her mouth and down her chin and neck. I took a deep breath, trying to regain my composure.

I was still pretty wobbly from the alcohol, but I still am not sure if what I saw next was real or not. I watched him drag his tongue along the trail of come up her neck to her lips before kissing her deeply. I watched in confused astonishment, that he had just done that. Without breaking the kiss, he made a 'come here' motion to me with his now glistening fingers. I hesitantly walked closer to him and leaned down, to which he tapped my lower lip with his fingers. I just about fell over. He wanted me to suck his fingers. This was too much.

I closed my eyes and opened my mouth, thinking if I couldn't see it, it wouldn't actually happen. He slid his fingers in and I tasted her on his fingers. I opened an eye as I barely sucked, seeing her eyes on me as he didn't pay me any mind, since his attention was on her breast at the moment. I shot her a wink while he was preoccupied, deciding I was done with his fingers and she turned bright red, moaning loudly. I sat behind her and moved her hair, kissing her shoulder and neck.

"Stand up," he instructed, and I wasn't sure who he was talking to. She stood up anyway, and I watched him start removing his clothes, then my eyes went up to her. I noticed the look in her eyes as she watched him; she didn't look anywhere but his face. I looked back to him; he didn't look anywhere but her face. I felt envious, that I didn't have whatever connection they had with someone.

"Can I go reverse?" She asked, surprisingly shy. He nodded, his face softening as he helped her sit down, keeping his arms around her waist. She looked over at me and waved me over. I scooted over and she gently pushed my face down to her breast, running her fingers through my hair.

"Ready?" He asked quietly, kissing her shoulder. She nodded, keeping her eyes on me as I gently sucked on her nipple. She was already moaning and he hadn't started. But once he did, it became more difficult to keep going with what I was doing. He helped her slide up and down as slowly as he could, to help her adjust to the feeling I guess. I kissed down her torso, sucking on her skin when I got to her side. She tangled her fingers in my hair, moaning loudly as he picked up the pace, thrusting harder into her.

In the sudden change of pace, I bit too hard and there was a small amount of blood beading on my teeth marks. She gave me a small smile that said It's okay. I kissed over it, going over to the other side and attempted my previous action, my hand slipping between her thighs. She gasped quietly, fisting my hair. His thrusts faltered, then flicked me in the shoulder. I glared up at him, then started making small circles on her sensitive pink skin. She let out a shaky moan, yanking on my hair while I kissed her hip bones.

His thrust picked up and it became more difficult to keep kissing her. I huffed, focusing all my energy on applying more pressure, making her moan louder. She moaned my name and he and I both stopped. I looked up at her and he glared down at me. Shit. I sat up and had her head in my lap, him on top of her. He gripped onto her hips and started thrusting relentlessly into her. Her back arched and she hung onto the couch cushion until her knuckles turned white. He muttered under his breath as he continued thrusting hard into her, and I subtly placed my fingers on her cheek. Her skin was blazing and her cheeks were bright red.

She screamed, and there was a quiet splashing sound. I jerked my head up and saw it on his stomach. "Holy shit." He breathed, looking down at her. "You just. . ." He didn't even finish his sentence. She weakly held herself up, looking up at his stomach.

"Oh my God," she covered her mouth.

"That's hot," I said, rather bluntly. We were all thinking it, I just happened to say it.

"Fuck yeah it is," he grinned. She blushed, looking up at him. He motioned her over and they seemed to have a silent conversation between themselves and I was envious again. I don't want her, I want my own person to be able to connect with like they do. I was even more envious when her tongue dragged up his stomach and she licked him off. Are they always this disgusting?

"Jesus Christ, I need a girlfriend," I muttered. She giggled, looking back at me then kissed my cheek.

"Are you sure you just don't want a freak like her?" He grinned, placing a kiss on her neck. I chuckled, starting to pull my pants back up.

"Maybe," I stood up and sat back down, almost falling over. "is it cool if I chill here tonight? I don't think I'll make it home."

"Of course," she smiled, wrapping the blanket off the couch around herself. "follow me." She went upstairs, and I went to follow her when he grabbed my arm.

"If you ever do any of that again, I swear to God," I nodded, my eyes widening in fear as I made my way up the stairs. I tripped on the first step, hearing her giggle at me. I blushed furiously, making my way up the stairs and followed her to a bedroom.

"Uh, sorry about the bite," I smiled a little, rubbing her side.

"It's alright," she smiled, getting a blanket from the closet. "I've had so much worse." I nodded, taking the blanket and stripping back down to my boxers. "Bathroom's across the hall if you wanna shower." She made her way out the room, going down the hall to her room. He came up after a few, only in boxers. He caught my eye and shot me a warning glare again before following her to her room.

I knew he was jealous, but goddamn.

______________________________________________________________

Twitter: @lukesenemies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 6.7K 35
"i said call me daddy or sir" "and i said how about fuck no" in which luke and ashton are in a bdsm relationship, and luke loves to break the rules. ...
91.9K 1.8K 29
Ready first page it's there :) Please read Comment what you think about the book :D WARNING sexual content and cursing so please if you do not like...
16.2K 314 128
So these are my own stuff from my human brain and requests so message me who ya want and all that stuff XD Also if you want to read my Luke fan ficti...
13.2K 660 17
Michael is a depressed teen. Ashton is a shy and quiet teen. They met by accident, but maybe it was just faith that they were suppose to meet. Michae...