ride or die | Taeyong NCT

By yesungss

they come from two different worlds More

♥the truth♥
♥join nct?♥
♥betrayal♥
♥kidnapped♥
♥reunited♥
♥leaving♥
♥goodbye♥
♥secret revealed♥
♥longing for each other♥
♥new beginning♥
♥accident?♥
♥going home♥
♥new allies♥
8.k reads!!
♥getting ready♥
♥race day♥
♥happiness♥
update
Bonus:

♥new♥

11K 132 53
By yesungss

Park Y/N P.O.V

I get up from my morning sleep and head downstairs to meet my parents before they leave for work, they engulf me in a tight hug "happy birthday y/n" I smile and hug them back "when can I drive?" they giggle and nod their heads "you are too young" I frown in disappointment "but i'm 18 today". Ever since I had turned 16 they have never let me drive on my own yet they never told me why. I guess it's just the anxiety they have from being a secret police agent.

"So what's today's work," I say eating some of my breakfast, "well we have intel on a robbery taking place today," mom says as she and dad start packing up their things. 

Mom hugs me and smiles finally getting back to the driving question "too young" I sigh and head to the bus station to head to school. I hate taking the bus to school but I can't drive and my parents can't take me to school only when it rains. They always treat me like a little girl always making sure I'm not doing something that I'm not supposed to do.

I walk up to my two friends Joohyun and Suho, but I'm more like the third wheel since they have been together for like two years now. "so y/n what school?" Joohyun asks me. I smile and show them the acceptance letter for the school of my dreams or more like the school of my parents dream. I'm already in my last year of high school but I've always wanted to transfer to my dream school which was something way different than what my parents wanted.

"omo you'll do great since you are already in the top of our class" Jooohyun says putting her hands up I smile and high-five her. That's because my parents always want me at the top otherwise I wouldn't try so hard.

Suho looks over at the parking lot and points "new?" we turn around to see a group of boys entering our school. I make eye-contact with on of them, he smiles but not the typical cheery smile and makes his way over to where we are. These boys they seem different, I though to myself while watching one of them make his way over to me.

Suho holds Joohyun's hands and walks away leaving me alone with them I nervously look at them as they walk up "um mind showing them around?" he points at the boys behind him "they are new here" I nod in agreement only because his is kinda intimidating me. 

"YO Taeyong you coming to the party you better" the guy who was in front of me turns to look at the most popular kid in school Lee Jooheon he only every invited people to his parties if he thought they were worthy to be seen around him. He glares at the sight of me and turns to look at me "nerd what are you doing here?" he says pushing me out of the way. "I'll go only if y/n is here," he says as the boys behind him look at him in surprise. 

Jooheon glares at me and smiles back at Taeyong visibly troubled, "fine but don't bring books or your precious homework unless you want to give it to me" he says walking away with his lucky girlfriend of the week. 

I nod in confusion as Taeyong starts walking away, "you better be there baby girl" I turn around feeling flushed and try to head back to class with my face red. As I was walking back someone grabbed my arm tightly "aren't you forgetting" I smile at the right showing them around. 

While the one named Taeyong starts making his way back to his expensive-looking car "yah wait" I yell out as he turns around with a smirk on his face. "h-how did you know my name?" I say as he points at my workbook. "See Park Y/N" he finishes off walking back to his car. He's so arrogant I think to myself

I watch as Taeyong leaves, I wonder why he isn't staying he seems like he's around my age he should be a senior.

"My name is y/n" they nod not saying anything, gosh these boys are so hard to talk to. One of them smiles at me "nice to meet you I'm Jeno" I smile back nodding as I lead them to their classes. 

Jeno pulls me aside "noona we appreciate this, they don't talk much, we aren't good with meeting new people" I nod understanding him and push him inside "good luck, look for me in lunch if you have any questions" he nods and joins the rest of the boys in class. 

I walk into class and give my teacher the excuse to leave class and sit next to Joohyun and Suho, they look at me in concern, Suho clears his throat "um y/n I'm sorry we left you" I nod glaring at him "It's fine but don't do that again or you'll see what's coming" he nods trying not to look scared in front of  Joohyun. 

Joohyun looks over at me with curiosity written all over her face "so what did they say?" I furrow my eyebrows "they wanted me to show them around" I stop for a moment and realize what haad just happened "I got invited to Johheon's party tonight" I suddenly say earning a gasp from the both of them. 

Before they said anything the bell rang about what I had just said, I got my stuff and walked out with Suho and Joohyun trailing after me like little duckling trailing after their mother "how?" I shrug my shoulders and say "i don't know it just happened" 

Joohyun hugs me tightly now with a look of concern "your parents?" I gasp, they would never let me go out for a party. "Tell them you are studying with me and Suho" she says walking off with him. Wow she must of really wanted me to socialize with other people other than her and her boyfriend once in my four years of high school.

*After School*

An expensive-looking car pulls up in front of me as i'm trying to walk back home after school, the windows roll down to reveal Taeyong he smiles "get in baby girl" I quietly nod and get in the car with him. My mind is yelling at me not to get in, but for some reason I did. 

I decide to pull up my phone to text my parents. 

mom I will be home late <3 :y/n

mom: why? 

I have to study with Joo and Suho for a project :y/n

mom: oh ok take care and have fun <3

mom: will you be sleeping over? 

i'm not sure yet, probably not :y/n

mom: hmm...alright then but please don't go out

I nod to myself as I close the phone, Taeyong had been looking at me the entire time smiling "Yah what's so funny" he smiles "nun you're just cute" I blush and look down. "Hey why are you calling me baby girl?" I ask, of course he shouldn't call me that since we only just met. 

He just chuckles, "because I want to make you mine someday" I freeze at his response as I feel my cheeks burning.

Once we arrive at Jooheon's house there are 20 other boys waiting for us, including the boys I showed around school earlier today. Taeyong gets out and opens the door for me, he walks me to the rest of the boys with a stern look on his face. 

One of the boys whispers something in his ear as he nod, the same boy looks at me and smiles "Oh you must be his date" I nervously giggle "friend" he nods "My name is Ten and that's Johnny" he says pointing at a tall looking figure making his way over to us. He greets me with a charming smile, "so what's your name" Johnny says, "Oh right my name is y/n" I say as he nods.

All of us head to the party, Jeno makes his way to me and stops me with a worried look on his face "noona you shouldn't be here" he pulls me closer whispering "it's dangerous" my smile fades once he says that, I know I shouldn't be here but my heart wants to follow Taeyong I find his presence alluring. 

"why?" I ask as we head to the snack bar to get some food, Jooheon's friends had just finished preparing Jeno whispers something in my ear "something is about to happen" I gulp and look down at my plate of food as Taeyong walks up to us and gives Jeno a signal to leave. Is Taeyong really a dangerous person to be around.

Before I finished eating Taeyong suddenly holds my hand tightly "y/n, hold on to me tightly and you have to trust me" This is confusing and alarming but he's the reason why I'm here so I have no choice but to trust him. 

The lights go out everything is pitch black and everyone's scream of panic fills the room Taeyong and I start running, he yells at one of the boys "Johnny start the engine" there's sounds of car engines going off. He takes out some night vision goggles and puts it on me as he and I make our way to the doors. 

Once we get in Taeyong's car I take off the goggles watching him take out a speaker "Johnny, Yuta, get the car and get out of there fast the police are on their way" a second later, an expensive-looking car flies over us with Johnny and Yuta inside. They were smiling brightly, I couldn't help but smile since they looked pretty amazing doing that.

Followed by them all other boys including Taeyong trail after, he holds my hand "brace yourself princess this is the ride of your life" I wasn't unsure about all this but I have to trust him all the way until I get home.

Soon all of them are being chased by the police, through the speaker Doyoung and Ten "split up so it can be easier to get away" just who the hell are these guys.

I look behind me and all the cars that were with us slowly started to split up one by one sending the police cars all in different directions. Taeyong and I were still being chased by a few cops just what was happening, we reach a bridge that the police are surrounding but he isn't slowing down instead he is going faster. "Yah, we are going to fall into the water" I say panicking as he just nods. "I told you to trust me didn't I" he says moving his wheel in all different directions. Once we reach the tip of the bridge he hits the breaks and the reverse level taking us in a different direction from the police. This guy just out ran the police. 

After awhile everyone makes it back to a garage looking building where I guess they keep their cars, all of them get out of their cars smiling and smirking feeling proud of themselves. Mark approaches me he doesn't seem too happy though "she is one of us now" Taeyong just shrugs. 

"It's up to her is she wants to be a part of this" 

-

-

-

that's the first chapter hope you liked it

i tried my best to edit it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 5.7K 200
NCT OT23 > Taeil Johnny Taeyong Yuta Kun Doyoung Ten Jaehyun WinWin Jungwoo Lucas Mark Xiaojun Hendery Renjun Jeno Haechan Jaemin YangYang Shotaro ...
163K 2.6K 102
creating imaginations with the neos #nct #nctu #nct127 #nctdream #wayv #taeil #johnny #taeyong #yuta #kun #doyoung #ten #jaehyun #winwin #jungwoo #lu...
70.3K 2.3K 17
♧ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ, ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ғɪɴᴅ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ . . . . ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ɪs ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ. ◇ʙᴏᴏᴋ ▪2 (uɴsᴛᴏᴘᴘᴀʙʟᴇ)
856 74 15
sᴀᴜᴅᴀᴅᴇ (ɴ.) ᴀ ɴᴏsᴛᴀʟɢɪᴄ ʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɴᴇᴀʀ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴛ, ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ʟᴏsᴛ, "ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪ...