Rising 🎤 {Glee} {1}

By Boonannaxdd

{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone thr... More

rising
epigraphy
season one
1. the new directions
2. mistake kisses
3. the acafellas
4. the mckinley titans little kicker
5. her last name
6. its my life
7. showdown
8. bust a move
9. keep on rolling
10. perfect harmony
11. there's nothing holding me back
12. jump! on those mattresses
13. sectionals! major heartbreak
14. you say goodbye! and i say hello!
15. Madonna!
16. i just wanna go home!
17. we've got bad reputation?
18. swollen tonsils
19. my dreams will be true
20. everyone's always talking at me!
21. funkytown
22. don't stop believing
season two
1. summer of our lives
2. britney spears
3. spencer's broken arm
4. the double date
5. rocky horror! the creature
6. i've never been kissed before you!
7. the substitute! my name's Finn
8. our name together is quinncer
9. i could never forget you!
10. the christmas spirit
11. zombie football players
12. stuck on you
13. the justin bieber experience
14. the drunk kiss
15. the sex talk
16. our own original songs
17. you watch me
19. you can go your own way
20. prom king and queen
21. nationals
season three
1. starting again
2. pre-presidential duties
3. helping mike audition
4. lucky charms
5. afterglow
6. one way or another
7. i kissed a girl
8. senior year sectionals
9. you're all i want
10. first interactions
11. michael jackson week
12. the new spanish teacher
13. fall in love

18. i was born this way

1.3K 29 6
By Boonannaxdd

18. i was born this way

Your Biggest Fan - Nick Jonas
"now i'm starting to believe, that you could be at the show and know every word, but it's you who makes me sing, and i know where we are but i know who am i,"

***

"all right," Mr Schuester sat onto the piano in front of the new directions who stood in the auditorium in rows, with Rachel and Mike beside Spencer, "guys,"

Brittany puts her hands to her hips, "nationals are just a few weeks away, and it's time to bear down," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "now, your singing at regionals was amazing,"

the new directions look at Spencer and Rachel, as Spencer kissed Rachel's forehead with a smile, "but your dancing,"

Mr Schuester jumps down from the auditorium piano, "it's booty camp time," Artie smirks, raising his hands, "booty!"

"so," Mr Schuester clapped his hands, "let's get it going," Mr Schuester smiled at them, "five, six, seven, eight,"

Brad plays the piano when Mr Schuester looks at him, when the dancers in the new directions all turn to each other with smiles on their faces, "push yourselves, guys,"

Mr Schuester looked at them, "vocal adrenaline takes no prisoners," Finn moved his arm, when he hits Rachel's right in her face making her fall backwards, "oh, my god,"

Finn put his hand to cover his mouth, "oh!" Spencer leaned down to Rachel, "i'm so sorry," Finn then leans down beside his twin brother, "are you okay?"

Rachel breaths heavily, when she moved her hand away from her nose, to see blood, "i'm bleeding," Spencer glared at Finn, "come on,"

Spencer looked at Mr Schuester who was beside him, "let's get you to a doctor," Spencer lifts Rachel into his arms, when Finn rolled his eyes when Spencer runs out of the auditorium.

***

"you're gonna be okay," Spencer rubbed Rachel's hair, as she was leaning against him with an ice pack to her bruised nose, "my dad's will be here in 15 minutes,"

Rachel looked up at Spencer, "you don't have to stay, Spencer," she then moved her eyes towards her ex boyfriend, "Finn,"

Finn had his arms crossed over his chest, "no," Rachel looked at Spencer, "we want to wait and hear what the doctor has to say, right Finn?" Finn looked at Spencer, who was giving him a look when Rachel was looking at him.

"yeah, definitely, i feel terrible," Rachel looked at Spencer's arms, as he had put his jacket over her shoulders before they came into the hospital, "won't Quinn be mad at you sitting vigil at my bedside?"

Finn bit his lip, "well, Spencer's here with me, and-" Spencer rolled his blue eyes, "i'm standing, and-and she'd understand how awful i feel even if it's not broken,"

Spencer turned Rachel's towards him, when he frowned, "i definitely think you have broken her nose with your terrible dancing," Finn frowned, scratching his neck.

"it's broken," the three teens turn towards the doctor who held a x-ray in his hands, "well," Finn let out a breath, "i knew i was a bad dancer ever since in the fifth grade, i got last place and Spencer got first place, but i never knew my dancing was dangerous,"

the doctor looked at them, "it's a clean break, so i-i won't have to set it," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "considering your deviated septum, i'd consider this a terrific opportunity,"

"a opportunity for what?" the doctor looked at Spencer, "a opportunity for your girlfriend to get an vanity adjustment," Rachel bit her lip, "are you suggesting that i get a nose job?"

Rachel looked up at Spencer, "you're 16, right?" Rachel, Spencer and Finn nod their heads, "that's when i have my daughters theirs,"

Rachel frowned, "it's like a right of passage for jewish girls," Rachel let's out a breath, "first of all, i like how i look," Spencer nods his head, "she your girlfriend?"

the doctor looked at Spencer, who scratched the back of his neck, "uh, yeah," Rachel leaned into Spencer, "what does your girlfriend look like?"

the doctor looks at Finn, "okay, and second of all, i don't want to do anything that's going to affect my voice, my broadway career depends on it,"

Spencer nods his head, "yeah, we got a big show choir competition coming, and Rachel's kind of our best singer," the doctor looked at Spencer, "it doesn't impact the voice,"

he then looks at Rachel, "that's just a myth," Rachel looked up at the male doctor, "the fact is, opening up that septum might allow you to take in more air per breath," Rachel moves the ice pack from her nose, "which means bigger belts on your high notes,"

"but Barbra..." the doctor looked at Rachel and Spencer, "is great, she's also one in a million," Rachel looked away, "the fact is, if you really want to be an actress, you might want to consider looking and sounding the best that you can,"

Rachel looks at Spence, "i got an appointment open next week," Spencer looked down at Rachel, "can i sign you up?"

***

"oh, my god," Victoria looks at Rachel, who is standing in front of the new directions, "you're getting a nose job,"

Rachel looks at Victoria, who is beside Sean and Quinn, "i'm considering having a minor procedure to repair my deviated septum,"

Finn frowns at his ex girlfriend from Neisse Spencer, "so, a nose job," Santana looked at Samaria, "look, i'm... i'm happy, with the way that i look, okay? and i've embraced my nose,"

Rachel let's out a breath, "but let's just say i wanted to have a slightly more demure nose," Rachel looks at Quinn, "like Quinn's or Victoria's, for example.."

Sean looked at his twin sister, who had her nose job before they moved to Lima Ohio, "i-i would never change my appearance for vanity, but, i mean, the doctor said that it could possibly improve my talent,"

Spencer frowns, "which would help us all for nationals," Mr Schuester looked at Rachel, "possibly? what about that risks? your voice is amazing as it is, Rachel,"

Samaria let's out a breath, "hold up, could we all just get real here for a second?" Santana looked at Samaria, "i hear that Rachel's got a bit of a schnoz, i mean, i wouldn't know because, like Medusa, i tried to avoid contact with her,"

Rachel touched her bandage nose, "but can we just stop lying about how there aren't things that we wouldn't change about ourselves?" Finn furrowed his eyebrows, "i mean, i'm sure that Sam's been at the doctor's office and rifled through pamphlets on mouth reduction,"

Sam furrowed his eyebrows at Samaria when he covered his mouth from her, "i'll bet Artie's thought about getting his legs removed since he's not really using them anyway,"

Brittany and Artie both turned towards Samaria with frowns on their faces, "and i'm definitely sure that Tina's looked into getting an eye de-slanting,"

Tina glared, "that's extraordinary racist," Samaria shrugs her shoulders, "i'm keeping it real,"

Mr Schuester's mouth widens, "sorry Samaria," Tina crosses her arms over her chest, "i'm a beautiful person,"

Spencer looked at Rachel, "i'm in love with myself, and i would never change a thing," Mason looked at his girlfriend, "is that why you're wearing blue contacts today, Tina?"

Quinn rubbed Finn's shoulder when Spencer half smiled at Rachel, "self-hating asian," Tina looked at her boyfriend, "not many asian sex symbols, Mason,"

Tina looked away, "i'm just trying to be in fashion and mirror what i see in the magazines," Finn looked at Mr Schuester, "my dancing kind of bothers me,"

the new directions turns to Finn, "uh, it almost killed Rachel," Spencer frowns at Rachel, "but i like the way i look,"

"oh, please," Santana looked at Finn, "you have weird, puffy pyramid nipples," Finn frowns, when Spencer gagged, "eww,"

"Sam, that's to much information," Brittany nods her head alongside Spencer and Artie, "they look like they're filled with custard," Sam tried to look, "or you could dust them-"

Finn slaps Sam's hand away from his jacket, "with powdered sugar and they could pass for some sort of desert," Quinn then begins to rub her boyfriend's shoulder, "look,"

Samaria looked at them, "maybe Rachel's fine with having an enormous beak," Spencer frowned at one of his best friends, "maybe she needs it to crack hard seeds, all i'm saying is that if you look in the mirror and you don't like what you see, you should change it,"

Samaria shrugs her shoulders when Mr Schuester stands up, "whoa, guys," he comes to stand beside Rachel, "i'm really shocked at what i'm hearing here,"

Spencer frowns, "it goes against everything the glee club stands for," Rachel looked at the new directions, "i'm telling you, the thing you would most like to change about yourself is the most interesting part of you,"

Mercedes looked at Mr Schuester, "well, maybe, but at this school, the thing that makes you different is the thing people use to crush your spirit,"

Spencer bit his lip, when Rachel comes and sits beside him, when he put his arm around Rachel's shoulder, "to me, you're one in a million,"

***

"Rachel-"

Rachel turns to face Spencer who stood with a red rose in his hand, "can we talk?" he hands Rachel the rose, "are you breaking up with me?"

Spencer quickly shakes his head, "what? no, i just wanted to show you something," Rachel half smiles, "oh, okay,"

she takes Spencer's hand, when he leads her to the auditorium where there was a picnic on the stage with a guitar laid onto the picnic blanket.

"what's going on?" Spencer smiled at Rachel, "i wanted to tell you something," Rachel followed Spencer onto the stage, "this is like our first date,"

"yeah," Spencer scratched the back of his neck, when he just blew out a breath, smiling at Rachel, as he puts his guitar around his shoulder.

"i don't want another pretty face, i don't want just anyone to hold, i don't want my love to go to waste," Rachel smiled at the boy she liked, "i want you and your beautiful soul,"

Spencer stopped strumming his guitar, when Rachel looked at him, "what was that for?" Spencer leaned into Rachel, "you don't need to get a nose job,"

"why?"

Spencer frowns, "are you really that insecure in your nose, Rachel? look," he held her hands in his, "i love everything about your face, your eyes, your nose, your mouth," he pecks Rachel's lips, "you don't need to change for anyone,"

"that's the problem, Spence," Rachel looked at Spencer, "everyone in this school already hates me, why would they care if i get a nose job?" Spencer frowns, "i'd care because you're perfect to me, you're just like Barbra, you're one in a million,"

and with that Rachel leans her forehead against Spencer's forehead, when Spencer put his hand onto Rachel's soft cheek, when he leans in and connects his lips with Rachel's.

***

Spencer watched as Santana drew onto Quinn's and Finn's, King and Queen posters in the hallway, Spencer smiled at Rachel.

as she came towards him, when she leans against his locker, "hey," Spencer closed his locker, smiling at Rachel, when he leans down and kissed Rachel's lips.

Spencer pulled away, when some football players pay his back when Spencer smiled when he holds his textbooks in his hand, when he comes towards the water fountain, leaning downwards and drinking some of the water.

when Karofsky comes past Spencer, turning his head to stare at Spencer's butt through his black jeans, when Rachel was talking to Spencer, as he drinks the water, "walk me to class?"

Spencer pulled away from the fountain, when he wiped his mouth with that back of his head holding his textbooks, when he holds Rachel's hand in his, "thank you,"

"do you want to come to lima bean with me after class?" Rachel nods her head, when Spencer leaned down and kissed her cheek, "great, it's a date,"

***

Spencer and Rachel sat in the lima bean opposite each other as Spencer held Rachel's hand in his.

when she gets some of her whip cream from her hot chocolate and puts it onto Spencer's nose, "hey," Spencer chuckled when Rachel smiled sweetly at him.

Spencer wiped his nose, when he sees from the corner of his blue eyes, Santana staring at him when he smiled at Rachel, chuckling, "you're lucky you're cute,"

Rachel chuckled, when Spencer leans forwards and pressed his lips onto Rachel's forehead, "come on," Spencer stands up, when he looked at Kurt, "Kurt,"

Kurt, Blaine, Tina, Mercedes and Santana all turn their heads to look up at Rachel and Spencer, "uh, i'll leave some dinner in the fridge for you,"

Kurt nods his head, "okay, thanks," Santana stares at Spencer's and Rachel's hand, when she frowns before looking away, "well, bye guys,"

***

"um," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows when he sees Ms Pillsbury standing in front of them, "why is Ms Pillsbury here?"

Mr Schuester looked at Spencer, "she's helping us out with this week's assignment," Spencer looked at the whiteboard, 'Acceptance'.

"now," Mr Schuester stood in front of them, "this is the only club at school that is represented by just about every race, religion, sexual orientation and clique," the new directions furrowed their eyebrows, "but many of you are still having a hard time with acceptance,"

"that's crazy, Mr Schue," Maisy looked at Mr Schuester, "we love each other," the new directions smiled, "no, i won't deny that you accept each other, but you don't accept yourselves,"

Rachel frowns, "this week's assignment has two parts," Spencer frowned, "i want all of you to sing songs about accepting yourself for who you are-"

Ms Pillsbury smiled at Mr Schuester, "the best and the worst parts," Rachel looked at Spencer then towards Mr Schuester, "what's the second part?"

"well," Mr Schuester smiled, "we're going to do a group number by the queen of self love- Gaga," the new directions cheer, "yeah!"

"we're going to perform her anthem to acceptance," Spencer smiled at Mike who wrapped his arms around Brooke, "Born This Way,"

"yes!" the new directions clap their hands, "wait, wait," Finn looked at Spencer then towards Ms Pillsbury, "i still don't know why Ms Pillsbury is here,"

Ms Pillsbury looked at Finn, "i'm here to help you with your costumes for the big number," Mr Schuester nods his head, "each of you will be issued a beautifully fitted white t-shirt,"

she uncovers the letter press, "we will them use this letter press... to write a word or a phrase that best describes the thing about you that you're lost ashamed of,"

Rachel tilts her head, "or you'd like to change but you can't because you were born that way, which is super terrific," Sean frowns, "i want you to love those parts of you, you know, embrace them,"

"wear them on your chest with pride," Mike looked at Mr Schuester, "can you give us an example?" Mr Schuester looked at Ms Pillsbury, "yeah,"

"it's the big moment," Ms Pillsbury stands up with a deep breath, when she unbuttoned her jacket showing the letters 'Ginger'.

Mr Schuester furrowed his eyebrows, "wow, Emma, i thought that whole purpose of you doing this was to write..." Ms Pillsbury cuts off Mr Schuester, "being a ginger has plagued me, my entire life, people say that i smell like copper, i can't get a sunburn indoors at night, and according to recent legend, i have no soul,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "but i'm here to say that this very curse is what makes me unique," Mr Schuester looked at the new directions, "children, i claim my gingerhood before you today,"

the new directions furrowed their eyebrows, "i was born this way," Ms Pillsbury let's out a breath, "hooray, hooray!"

***

"are you going up for King and Queen with Rachel?" Brooke came towards Spencer, who stood at his locker, applying a cherry lip smacker to his lips.

"uh, what?" Spencer turns to Brooke, "what do you mean?" Brooke sighed, rolling her eyes, "you can't let Finn take the crown away from you, he has taken away everything from you,"

"like what?"

Spencer closed his locker, as he held his textbooks in right hand, leaning against his locker looking at one of his best friend's girlfriend's, "first Santana, and her virginity, and then Quinn, who's gonna be next? Rachel? Sean? Mike?"

Spencer shook his head, "he-he can't, Sean and Mike are my best friends, and Rachel's my girlfriend he can't have them," Brooke pats Spencer's chest, "maybe you have to make it clear,"

Spencer nods his head, "yeah, maybe i do," Spencer smiled at Brooke, before kissing her forehead when he runs away from Brooke towards Mandy, who's at her locker.

"do you wanna be my prom queen?" Mandy turns to Spencer with her hand on her heart, "ahh! Spence!"

she slapped Spencer's chest, she let out a breath, "okay, what did you wanted to talk about?" Spencer scratched the back of his neck, "if you'd be my prom queen, you already know that we'd win because you're the cheerios head captain, and i'm the football team's captain,"

"we'd be a shoo in for prom king and queen," Mandy smiled at Spencer, "okay," Spencer smiled, "thank you, thank you,"

he lifts Mandy up in his arms, spinning them around in circles, Spencer stops when he looks at some football players who were with some cheerios, "vote Spencer and Mandy for prom king and queen!"

"vote Spandy!" some students in the hallway chuckle, when Spencer smirks at the football players, "get the word around," the football players nod their heads, "sure thing, cap,"

"thanks!"

***

"you can but your hair if it won't grow," Spencer watched his girlfriend and his ex girlfriend perform in front of the new directions, "you can fix your nose if you say so,"

"ahhh," Spencer smiled at Rachel, "you can buy all fr makeup that MAC can make," Finn looked at Spencer then towards his girlfriend, "but if.."

"you can't look inside you," Santana looked down at Spencer with a frown, "find out who am i to, be in a position to make me feel so..."

Rachel let's out a breath, "damn unprety," Spencer frowns at Rachel, "i feel pretty, oh, so pretty,"

"i feel pretty and witty and bright, and i pity," Spencer rolled his blue eyes at Quinn, "any girl who isn't me tonight?"

"oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh..." Spencer looked at Mike, who leaned forward and pressed his lips to Brooke's cheek, as she held onto Mike's hand, "tonight,"

"oh, oh, oh, oh..."

Rachel looked at Spencer, "i feel pretty," Quinn looked at Ache, "you can buy your hair if it won't grow,"

"oh, so pretty," Quinn frowns, "you can fix your nose if you say so," Rachel looked at Quinn, "i feel pretty and wity, and bright..."

Spencer clapped his hands for Rachel, "you can't look inside you, find out who am i to," Rachel rubs her arm, "be in a position to make me feel so damn unpretty,"

"i feel pretty," Quinn sang, "but unpretty," the new directions then began to clap their hands, "whoo! yeah!"

"beautiful job, ladies," Mr Schuester smiled, when he sees Spencer stand up, walking towards Rachel, "you did so amazing,"

***

Spencer walked into the lima bean to see Santana and Karofsky sitting opposite each other, "i knew you'd ask me out eventually,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, as he had some sunglasses on his tanned face, "i'm kind of duke stud at McKinley,"

"the only stud at McKinley is Spencer, and his best friends," Karofsky smiles falls, "wait, i'm not one of Spencer's best friends?"

Santana rolled her eyes, "i don't know personally, who Spencer's best friends are, all i know is that Sean and Mike are,"

Spencer goes towards the counter, "can i get a hot chocolate please?" the barista nods her head, "that'll be 2.50," Spencer nods his head, when he hands her the change, "tip the change,"

"thanks," Spencer turned his head towards Karofsky and Santana, "give it up, i know," Karofsky furrowed his eyebrows, "know what?"

"that you're gay," Spencer's eyes widened, "what? who told you that?" Karofsky bit his lip, Santana shook her head, "no one had to tell me, first of all, i saw you checking out Spencer's ass the other day when he was at the water fountain with Rachel,"

Spencer spit some of his or chocolate out, "w-what?" he looked down at himself, "you know, you really need to be more careful with your leering,"

Karofsky looked at Santana, "i didn't, i was just seeing what jeans he was wearing," Santana rolled her eyes, "like that's any less gay,"

"and second of all, i know about you and Kurt," Karofsky leans forwards, looking around, "remember last week before the benefit? about you being worried about the truth getting out,"

Karofsky nods his head, "guess what, it's out," Karofsky glares, "whatever they told you is a lie to mess with me," Karofsky breathes through his nose, "i'm gonna kick their asses,"

"you know already, that Spencer will always stick up for Kurt and Blaine because first of, Kurt is Spencer's stepbrother and Blaine is one of Spencer's good friends from football camp," Karofsky frowns.

she touched his hand, "okay, you know what? why don't you just settle down and let auntie Tana here tell you a little story," Santana pats Karofsky's hand, "it's about you,"

"you're what we call a late in life gay," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows as he sips his hot chocolate, "you're going to stay in the closet, get married, get drunk to have relations with your wife, have a couple kids, maybe become a state senator or a deacon,"

Karofsky scoffs, "and then get caught in the men's room tapping your foot with some page, and you know what?" Santana leans forwards, "i accept that about you,"

"why are you doing this?" Karofsky crossed his arms over his chest, "because i need you, and you need me," Santana leans back, "we play on the same team,"

"you're..." Karofsky looked at Santana, "i'm bisexual," Karofsky then nods his head, "look, i'm not ready to start eating jicama or get a flat top yet, either,"

Santana shrugged her shoulders, "maybe in junior college," Spencer sips his hot chocolate staring at Santana and Karofsky, "this is garbage,"

"i'm not gay," Santana glared at Karofsky, "i'm trying to help you out here, have you ever heard of the term beards?" Karofsky shook his head, "it's when a gay man and woman date each other to hide the fact that they're gay,"

"like the roosevelts," Santana touched Karofsky's hand, "so you and i are going to be each other's beards, and then we're going to win prom king and queen and rule the school, until Spencer comes back to me,"

Spencer frowns, leaning his head against the wall, "and what if i say no?" Santana looked at Karofsky, "then i'm gonna fell everyone about you, and your life will be over,"

"the only straight i am is straight-up bitch, and straight for Spencer," Santana held her coffee in her hand, "you in or not?"

***

"i love this lesson," Spencer rolled his eyes as he watched Finn and Quinn fight about Rachel, "whether i'm right,"

Spencer and Mike stood each side of Finn, "or whether i'm wrong," Mr Schuester smiled at Spencer and Mike, who danced to the side with Finn, "whether i find a place in this world or never belong,"

Spencer, Finn and Mike spin around when they dance towards the jazz band, "i gotta be me," Rachel smiled at Spencer.

Spencer and Mike moved away from Finn, dancing, "i gotta be me," Finn comes towards Spencer and Mike, "the dream that i..."

Spencer and Mike slide past Finn, "see makes me what i am," Spencer and Mike danced when Finn put his foot out when Spencer danced over it, "the far-away prize, a world of success,"

Finn stops dancing when he watched his twin brother and Mike dance in front of him, "is waiting for me if i heed the call,"

Mike pats his hat, "i won't settle down," Spencer and Mike dance away from Finn, "won't settle for less," Spencer and Mike spin on their knees, when Mr Schuester smirks g the two dancers.

"as long as there's a chance that i can have it all," Finn smiled, "i'll go it alone, that's how it must be," Mike and Spencer both fist bump in front of Finn, "i can't be right for somebody else if i'm not right for me,"

"i gotta be free," Mike and Spencer lead Finn to the middle of the choir room, "i've gotta be free," Mike puts his hands to Finn's shoulders, "daring to try, to do it or die,"

"i've gotta..." Mike smirks at Spencer, when they both smirk at Finn, "be me," Mike and Spencer dance around Finn.

Finn was in the middle of Spencer and Mike who has their hands out in front of them, with smirks as the new directions clap their hands, "yeah!"

Mr Schuester looks at Finn, "all right, Finn!" the new directions clap their hands, "perfect! see guys," Mr Schuester looks at them, "someone's who's not afraid to put out something they're really bad at,"

"but i'm getting better," Finn looked at Mr Schuester then towards the dancers in the room, "right?" Spencer and Mike bit their lip.

"Mr Schuester?" Rachel looks at Mr Schuester, when Spencer slides his hand along with Rachel's, "may i have the floor, please?"

"it's yours," Spencer looks begins him to see Finn and Quinn kissing when he quickly looks away, shaking his head, "eww,"

Rachel kissed Spencer's cheek, "so, as all of you know, i've had a few consultations with a doctor who specialises in rhinoplasty,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "yes, we know," Tina looked at Rachel, "that's all any of us have been talking about,"

Spencer looked at Tina, "and we think it's a terrible idea," Rachel sighed, "okay," she then let's out s breath, "blue eyes, you're such a hypocrite,"

"i admit, yes," Tina crosses her arms over her chest beside Brooke, "i don't like my eyes sometimes- the shape, the colour, but," she then looked at Rachel again, "your self hatred, Rachel, has helped me see the light,"

"i love myself," Mason looked at his girlfriend, "not enough, clearly, when you get a nose job, when you change your eyes, when you bleach your freckles," Spencer frowned, "you're just announcing to the world, i don't like myself very much, the drams of this week has made me realise, if i don't have many asian sex symbols to look up to, i have an obligation to maybe become one myself,"

Tina looked at her boyfriend who stared at her wide eyes, "my new mantra is, be the change you want to see in the world," Mason smiled at Tina, "i love you so much right now,"

Mason and Tina kiss, when Spencer's eyes widened as the two of them start to make out, "whoa, whoa," Maisy and Sean split the two of them up.

"besides Tina's abrupt personal transformation, the compositions came back from the doctor," Rachel looked at Spencer, "showing what my nose would look like slightly altered, and i have to say i'm really happy with the results,"

Rachel the opens her folder, "they're less hebraic, and more fabrayic," Sean shook his head at Quinn, "that doesn't really look like you,"

Rachel hands out the papers to them of her nose job, "ever year, girls show up to my temple after their 16th birthday, looking suddenly slightly different," Puck looked at Rachel, "and you know what? even though it's easier to make out with them without getting constantly stabbed in the eye,"

Spencer rolls his eyes, "they're not as hot," Rachel looked at Puck, "well, this isn't about being hot, it's about conquering your destiny, and finding something in yourself that you want to change and change it,"

Spencer frowned, "plus, they said that it could improve my voice, so..." Mr Schuester let's out a sigh, "look, if you guys aren't willing to support my decision, then i'm pretty accustomed to making it on my own,"

Spencer looked at Rachel, "babe," the new directions turn to Spencer, "please don't do this," Spencer then frowns at his girlfriend, "you're beautiful, you're beautiful to me,"

Spencer frowned at Rachel, when she then frowns at him, "this isn't a discussion," Rachel shook her head, "i have made up my mind,"

Rachel let's out a breath, "Rachel Berry, is getting a nose job," Spencer put his head to his hands, "Rachel, please.."

Rachel walks out of the choir room, with her folder held tightly to her chest when Spencer grabs his bag from the choir room floor waving bye to the new directions before going towards Rachel.

***

"no, no.." the new directions shook their heads as Principal Figgins stands in front of them with Karofsky beside him, "okay, listen.. i'm all, that's all i'm asking for,"

"let me finish," Spencer crossed his arms over his chest, "excuse me, quiet!" Mike shakes his head beside Brooke and Spencer, "no,"

"quiet okay?" Finn looked at Principal Figgins, "we don't care what he has to say," Principal Figgins put his finger to his lips, "shh, now, i know David has had some issues in the past, but i have great respect for what he's doing right now,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "and i ask you to hear him out, thank you," Sam looked at Karofsky, "how about we punch his face?" 

"right," Mr Schuester looked at Sam and Mercedes, "okay, that's enough, guys,"

"everyone listen up," Karofsky looked at them, "first, i just want to say how sorry i am for what i did to Kurt and for what i've done to a lot of you,"

Finn stared at Karofsky, "i think i slushied every one of you," Karofsky then looks at some of the football players and old cheerios, "maybe not,"

the new directions glared at Karofsky, "i treated Kurt the worst, and i'm really ashamed of who i am," Spencer looked beside him, over Brooke to see Santana, "and what i did,"

"why should we believe you?" Karofsky looked at Puck, "you don't have to," Karofsky looks around, "i know i'll need to earn your trust,"

Karofsky looked st Spencer, "i even need to earn your trust back, cap," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "all i can say is that Santana has really helped me to see the light,"

Spencer's eyebrows knitted up in confusion, "she showed me all these stories online about kids jumping off of bridges and hanging themselves," Spencer closed his eyes, "because they were being bullied so bad, i couldn't believe someone could make another person feel they awful, but she helped me accept that i was one of those bad people,"

Lauren looked at Santana, "and i don't want to be anymore," Quinn and Victoria looked at Karofsky, "wait, Santana?"

Quinn pointed at her ex best friend, "this glee club is not complete," Santana stands up making her way towards Karofsky, "not without Kurt,"

"so i've takes it upon myself to try it to rehabilitate Dave to see if maybe Kurt would considering coming back and help us win nationals," Spencer frowned at Santana, "i did this for us,"

"and then something funny happened," Santana smiled, when Karofsky couldn't even look at Spencer in the eyes anymore, as Spencer glared at Karofsky, "something.... called love,"

"i'm going to barf," Spencer frowned at Santana, who just smiled back at him, "i want Kurt to feel safe to come back, which is why Santana and i have started a new club-"

Karofsky wrapped his arm around Santana's shoulders, "the bully whips," Santana smiled, "the name was my idea,"

"of course, it was," Spencer rolled his blue eyes, when he looked down at Rachel, who gagged at the sigh in front of her, "we're going to be like guardian angels,"

"i have deputised David and Santana and the rest of their club to roam the halls, identifying bullying and stopping it in its tracks," Spencer's nose scrunched up, "i'm planning on reaching out to Kurt personally, through Principal Figgins to try make amends,"

Principal Figgins smiled, "this s chance to really change this place," the new directions looked at the new couple, "i hope you can support us,"

***

"hey,"

Santana looked away from her locker towards Spencer, who stood there with a smirk on his face, "hi,"

Santana looked at Spencer, as he had on his blue shirt sleeve t-shirt what he knew she loved as his arms were showing, "what... what are you doing?"

Spencer leans into Santana, with a smile on his face, "maybe i was wrong, maybe we should get back together," Santana's eyebrows furrowed, "w-what?"

Spencer leans his forehead against Santana's, "come on, tell me you don't want to kiss me," Santana gulped, as she was pressed up against her locker, her lips were about to touch Spencer's, "i-i can't,"

"i'm dating someone," she pushed Spencer away from her, "oh, wow, what are you like in love with him?"

Santana shook her head, "no, we just started dating," Spencer frowns at Santana, "why are you doing this?"

"because..." he breathed in her face, as she smelled her favourite lip smacker of Spencer's, "i wished you would of stayed this loyal to me back in sophomore year,"

"how many times do i have to say i'm sorry?" Spencer just let out a sigh, "it's not about saying sorry anymore is it, it's about me earning your trust again,"

Spencer nods his head, "yeah, but i guess, now that you're dating Karofsky," and with that the bell rings, "i should go,"

***

"Burt?"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at his stepfather, who stood outside of Principal Figgins's office with Dave's dad, Principal Figgins and Mr Schuester.

"Spencer," Mr Karofsky smiled at Spencer, "it's good to see you," Spencer shook Mr Karofsky hand, "it's good to see you as well, Mr Karofsky,"

Paul's messes up Spencer's hair, "remember call me Paul," Spencer nods hisbhead, when he sorts out his hair, running his fingers through it, "i don't understand, why are you guys outside and Kurt's with Dave inside the office?"

Burt looked at his stepson, "because your brother wanted to speak to David alone," Burt looked at Paul then towards Kurt and David, who were talking in Principal Figgins's office.

"just keep an eye out on your brother," Spencer put his hand to Burt's shoulder, "i always do," Burt smiled at Spencer, patting his back, "Kurt's lucky to have you there for him, Spencer,"

"thanks," Kurt smiled at his dad and Spencer, when Spencer smiled back at his brother who was in Principal Figgins's office with Karofsky, "i'm always one step ahead of everyone,"

***

"what the hell is going on?" Mercedes and Spencer stood beside each other with smirks on their faces as Puck walks towards them with Victoria, "well,"

"my fellow glee clubbets," Spencer chuckled at Mercedes, Mercedes slides Spencer's jacket up to see the time on his watch, "it's noon, which means...."

Mercedes turns to Spencer, "it's official," Sam furrowed his eyebrows up at his brunette headed best friend, "what's official?"

Kurt comes onto the top of the courtyard stairs, "my transfer!" Mercedes and Spencer turn to face the boy, "Kurt Hummel's back at McKinley!"

the new directions clap their hands when Spencer looked at some football players as Mandy sat with some cheerios, when they clapped their hands, "whoo!"

Kurt ran down the stairs going into Mercedes's arms, when the two of them hugged when Kurt then looked at his brother, "oh, my god," Spencer pulled Kurt into his chest, "i missed you so much, Kurt,"

Kurt rubbed his brother's back, "i missed you too, Spence," Mercedes takes off the hat from Kurt's head, "hi,"

Brooke then hugs the Hummel boy withba tight squeeze as Mike pats Kurt's back with a smile on his face, "it's good to have you back, Kurt,"

Kurt smiled at Mike, "it's good to be back," then Tina and Mason hug the Hummel boy, "let me breathe! let me breathe!"

Kurt faces Spencer and Mercedes, "let's get ready for nationals," Mercedes looked at Spencer, as he had underneath his jacket a dalton academy tie, and shirt, "not yet,"

Mercedes puts her hand onto Kurt's shoulder, "see, there's a reason we're meeting here today," Spencer smiled at Kurt, "there's some people that wanted to say good-bye to you, Kurt,"

the dalton academy warblers come down the courtyard stairs, with a blazer in Nick's hands, "Kurt," Kurt looked at Blaine, "dalton's going to miss you,"

Wes smiled at Kurt alongside David, "you were a great addition to the Warblers, and you made us a better team," Blaine frowns, "i'm said to see you go, but we all know-"

Blaine looked at Wes and David, "this is something that you really want," Spencer smiled at Blaine, "and i'll still have you after school and on the weekends, but these guys won't,"

Blaine motioned towards the warblers behind him, "so they wanted to say good-bye," Wes smiles at Kurt, "and thank you, Kurt,"

Nick threw Spencer the dalton academy blazer when the new directions furrowed their eyebrows, when Spencer takes off his jacket showing them the tie and shirt, "ooh, ooh.."

Blaine smiled at Kurt, "i walked across an empty land," the Warblers smiled at Blaine and Spencer, "ooh, ooh,"

"i knew the pathway like the back of my hand," the Warblers made their way down the courtyard stairs, "i felt the earth beneath my feet,"

"ooh, ooh..."

Spencer stood beside Wes, "sat by the river and it made me complete," Blaine smiled at Spencer, "oh, simple thing, where have you gone?"

Spencer followed after Blaine, "i'm getting old," Kurt smiled at his stepbrother and his boyfriend, "and i need something to rely on,"

"so tell me when," the Warblers step down the courtyard stairs towards the new directions, "you're gonna let me in,"

"i'm getting tired and i need somewhere to begin," Spencer and Blaine ran down the courtyard stairs towards the piano and guitar, when Spencer strums the guitar.

"and if you have a minute why don't we go," Spencer smirks, "go.." the warblers harmonised on the stairs, Spencer had his back against Blaine's back, "talk about somewhere only we know?"

Blaine stared at Kurt, "this could be the end," the Warblers make their way towards Spencer and Blaine, "of everything,"

"so why don't we go somewhere only we know?" Blaine moved away from Spencer, when Spencer takes off the guitar from his shoulders, "ooh, ooh,"

"somewhere only we know," Blaine makes his way towards Kurt, "somewhere only," the warblers smirk at their captain and Spencer, "we know.."

"and if you have a minute," one of the warblers members touched Kurt's shoulder with a smile, "ooh, oh-oh..."

"why don't we go," Spencer smiled at Kurt and Blaine, "talk about it,"

"ah... oh," Blaine smiled at Kurt, "somewhere only we know?" the new directions smile at their captain, who smiled at his stepbrother, "this could be the end of everything,"

Kurt let's out a breath, when Finn and Spencer both smiled at their stepbrother, who made his way into their arms, "so why don't we go,"

"somewhere only we know?" the Warblers stepped aside, "somewhere only we know," Blaine smiled at Spencer, "somewhere only we know,"

the warblers finished their performance when Spencer stood beside Kurt and Blaine, when Kurt goes into Blaine's arms, "i'm never saying good-bye to you,"

Kurt pulls away from Blaine, when Blaine bro hugged Spencer, who just smiled at Blaine, when Spencer hugged Kurt, "hey,"

"hi," Santana smiled at Kurt, "hey," Blaine stopped, watching as Spencer tickled his stepbrother when the new directions and Kurt chuckle, "no crying, no crying,"

"we love you,"

****

"i've missed you,"

Spencer smiled at his brother, "missed the fairy tale adventure, in this ever-spinning playground,"

Spencer clapped his hands, "we were young together," Rachel smiled at Kurt, when he smiled back, "yes, everything's as if we never said good-bye,"

the new directions clapped their hands, when Spencer went onto his feet clapping for his brother when Mike then stands up along with Brooke, "whoo!"

***

"hey, Lucy," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows when he looks at Lauren, "what did you just call me?"

"well, that certainly got your attention," Lauren smirks, when she looks at Spencer, "you might wanna join us," Spencer shrugged his shoulders, "uh, sure,"

"can we speak privately?"

Lauren walked into a classroom with Spencer, Quinn following behind, "well, you guys may want to have a seat," Quinn furrowed her eyebrows at Spencer, "yeah,"

"my dad's college roommate was G. Gordon Liddy..." Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "and he taught my pop a valuable lesson, he said the key to any campaign is digging up dirt on your opponent,"

Quinn looked at Spencer, who stood beside Lauren, "so i did a little digging," Lauren looked at Quinn, "you moved to Lima after eighth grade, right with Sean?"

Quinn nods her head, "we transferred from fairbrook, that's not a secret," Spencer nods his head, "yeah, even i knew that,"

"well, you must have had a pretty lousy attendance record because i called fairbrooke middle school," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "and they didn't have a Quinn Fabray, they did have Sean Fabray,"

"which makes sense, as you actually lived in an unincorporated part of fairbrooke township, which would have meant you would have gone to Belleville middle school,"

"i went there," Lauren nods her head, "i know you did, Spencer, i also saw your picture and damn, you were cute as hell back then," Spencer frowned, "not fairbrooke,"

Quinn looked at Lauren, "so i took a little field trip," Quinn gulped, "you didn't," Lauren smirks, "i did, and you know what? they didn't have a record of anyone named Quinn Fabray, either,"

Lauren looked at Quinn, "they did, however, have someone named Lucy Fabray," Spencer's eyes widened, "Lucy Q Fabray, to be exact,"

Spencer looked at Quinn, "why didn't you tell me this?" Quinn just bit her lip, "i know why, Spencer, because she looked like this,"

Quinn scoffs, when Lauren opens the page up to the picture of Lucy, "you can kind of see the resemblance if you look past the nose job and subtract, eh, 70 pounds,"

"stop, okay?" Spencer frowned at Quinn, "that's me," Lauren made a face at Quinn, "my middle name is Quinn, i stopped going by Lucy because kids made up a mean nickname,"

Lauren crosses her arms over her chest, "juicy Lucy?" Spencer shook his head, "her nickname was Lucy Caboosey,"

Spencer frowned, "why didn't you tell me in freshman year you were Lucy?" Quinn looked at Spencer, "do i look like i did back in eighth grade?"

Spencer shook his head, "i changed everything about me in freshman year, if i told you i was Lucy, you would of said Lucy Caboosey, and you would of told everyone,"

"i'm sorry Quinn," Spencer rubs Quinn's back, as she leaned into his arms, when he went beside her, "i hated the way i looked, i had zits,"

Spencer closed his blue eyes, "i was chubby," Spencer looked at Quinn, "i was chubby in eighth grade," Quinn looked at Spencer, "yeah, but you were cute chubby in eighth grade, you played football so all of your fat went away,"

"i felt terrible about myself," tears come down Quinn's face, "i didn't many friends, i only had one friend, nobody would talk to me other than Spencer,"

Spencer rubbed his face, "i was the only kid at school who had to dissect their own frog because nobody would be my lab partner," Spencer frowned, "i would of, if i was in your class,"

Spencer wiped Quinn's tears away, "and then i joined ballet with Spencer, lost a little bit of weight," Spencer bit his lip, "found out i was athletic, joined gymnastics with Spence, then cheerleading,"

Quinn let out a breath, "went in proactive for my acne," Spencer sighed, "and when my dad got transferred and got a raise, i asked him if i could get a nose job, and he said yes,"

Quinn looked at Lauren, "then i asked them to call me Quinn," Lauren looked at Quinn, "so you hate yourself,"

Quinn shook her head, "no, i love myself, and that's why i did all of those things," Quinn looked down, "i've been that girl, and i'm never going back, i was a miserable little girl, and now i'm going to be prom queen,"

"yeah," Lauren smiled, "see, i wouldn't be so sure about that," Quinn's smile falls, "you think everyone's going to vote for you because they want to be like you, well, i don't know if they're going to want to be like you when they find out that you're a complete fraud,"

"what are you going to do?" Lauren looks at Quinn, "if i were you, i'd check the bulletin boards," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows when Quinn runs towards the boards.

"Quinn!"

Lauren smirks when Quinn runs past her, Spencer frowned at Lauren, "what the hell is the actual matter with you? first Santana, and now Quinn? who's gonna be next? Micaela? Samaria? Brooke?"

"no," Lauren shook her head, "i like them guys, their nice to me," Spencer rolled his blue eyes, when he ran off to where Quinn went, "Quinn!"

"Quinn!"

***

"why did you bring me here?" Rachel looked at Puck, "is there a sale at Claire's?" Puck looked at Rachel, "i brought you here to knock some sense into you, you won't listen to me, you won't listen to your boyfriend, or Finn,"

"but you will listen to Barbra Streisand," Kurt smiled at Rachel, "thanks Puck, we'll take it from here, nice effort,"

"but only i can lead this Barbravention," Rachel looked at Kurt, "is she here?" Kurt shook his head, "no, this is a mall in Ohio,"

"look, Rachel, here's the deal, do you want to disappoint her?" Rachel looked at her best friend, "who?" Kurt crosses his arms, "Barbra,"

"of course not, Kurt, she's my idol," Kurt looked at Rachel, "okay, if you get a nose job, then you will be spitting on her legacy, Barbra refused to believe that beauty could only be defined by the blonde, chiseled faces of Hitchcock's beauties, so she redefined what beauty was and became the bet biggest female star in the world,"

"but what if i can't be like her? isn't she on in a million?" Spencer came towards his girlfriend, "you're one in a million,"

Kurt smiled at them, "and if you let one misguided societal pressure make you change the way you look," Spencer put his arms around Rachel, "then you won't just be letting Barbra down, you'll be letting down all the little girls who are going to look at your beautiful face one day and see themselves,"

"you'll be taking away their inspiration, too," Kurt uncrossed his arms, "i thought you'd be hesitant, which is why we brought you here,"

Rachel furrowed her eyebrows at Spencer, who just leaned in and kissed her lips softly, "perhaps, if our words don't inspire you, song will,"

"Puckerman," Puck looks up at Kurt, "go," Puck presser the button on the mall stereo, "what are you doing?"

Spencer and Kurt danced beside each other, Spencer smiling at his girlfriend dancing around Rachel, when Kurt takes Rachel's hand, as Spencer glee in front of them on the escalator.

"Barbra Streisand..." the dancers on the escalators, rocked side to side smirking, "Barbra Streisand,"

Spencer runs off the escalator, when he grabs hold of his girlfriend's hand, when Rachel dances with Spencer.

"spin," Spencer spins Rachel, when he kissed her cheek as Santana watched from beside Quinn with frowns on their faces.

"Barbra Streisand.." Spencer, Kurt and Rachel are in the middle of the circle dancing, with smiles on their faces, "Barbra Streisand,"

the new directions come into their own circle when they leaned downwards expect for Puck, who was dancing in the middle of the circle as one person did that from each circle, "whoo!"

"Barbra Streisand," everyone in the mall claps their hands for the dancers, when Spencer picks Rachel in his arms, spinning her arms, kissing her cheek.

***

Spencer walked through the hallway, with his white shirt on his body, when he sees Samaria with tears coming down her face, "Samaria, what happened?"

"i just- i just screwed everything up with Brittany," Spencer looks down at the whit t-shirt what is in her folder, "i can see the shirt?"

Samaria nods her head, "y-yeah," Spencer takes the shirt from Samaria's folder when he sees Lebanese Spencer bit his lip, "oh, wow,"

Samaria puts her head into his chest, "she's hates me," Spencer shook his head, "Samaria, Brittany doesn't hate you, she loves you but you just can't see her loving you,"

"i need to go," Spencer pressed his lips to Samaria's cheek, when he smiled at his best friend, "i'll see you in glee rehearsal, okay?"

"okay,"

***

"listen up," Mr Schuester clapped his hands, "you all did really good this week, it was thought, but i think we came closer as a team, and i'm proud of you,"

"and now, i'd like to be the first one to show off my custom made t-shirt, revealing something i was self-conscious about in the past," Spencer frowned at Mr Schuester, "something i was born with, something i've come to accept about myself this past week,"

"so, drumroll, Finn," Finn does a drumroll for Mr Schuester, when he opens up his jackef, showing off Butt Chin, "i like your chin, Mr Schue,"

"yeah, i would've went with teas up a lot," Spencer nods his head with Tina's statement, "uh, is everyone here?"

"not everyone," Spencer looked at Rachel, with a smile, "i wanted to thank you guys for my Barbravention, and i have an announcement to make,"

Rachel steps down the platform, "i went to my doctor and... i canceled my appointment," the new directions all smile at Rachel, "and then i went home and i made this,"

Rachel comes onto the auditorium stage when she opens up her white jacket, "whoa," Nose was what Rachel's shirt said, "so, unfortunately i can't join in on today's dance number,"

Spencer frowned, "my doctor said i have to stay away from vigorous choreography while my nose heals, so.. thanks for being patient," Rachel looked at Finn, "and, Finn, next time, watch it for the schnoz,"

"where's Santana?" Spencer frowned, looking around the auditorium, "probably off somewhere making out with Karofsky," Brittany and Samaria frowns at Spencer, "yeah, he can have her,"

"hit it!" and when the new directions performed Lady Gaga's Born This Way, Spencer smiled at Rachel who sat in the auditorium seats.

{Season 2, Episode 18: "Born This Way"}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 8K 54
𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐗 𝐎𝐂 ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ in which a always happy blonde...
1.6K 47 6
find out what happens when a worldwide famous singer attending mckinley high falls for the cute dopey quarterback GLEE SEASON ONE TO FOUR
44.7K 1.3K 13
So Finn had asked the older kids to come and help him prep the glee kids for Sectionals and, of course, everyone was on board. "All right, do you rea...
10.6K 580 17
𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍| ❝ when will you realize that i'm the one for you? ❞ ...