𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐈 | KTH ❄️

By -kimtaesan

[COMPLETED] Sometimes, you gotta become the criminals to be the good guys. [ SEQUEL OF MONSTER | KTH ❄️ ] ▶... More

|01| 実行中
|02| 悪夢
|03| 喪
|04| riddle me this
|05| sweet dreams
|06| El Mariachi
|07| escape plan
|08| crossing the line
|10| honey trap
|11| painful proof
|12| to remember you by
|13| breaking point
|14| phantom's return
|15| scarface
|16| 6 on 1
|17| nothing to see here
|18| he's not drunk
|19| taken
|20| loss
|21| house of cards
|22| winter bear cubs
|23| nobody's safe
|24| endgame
|25| trial day
|26| one last ride
|27| waiting for apanman
| WINTER SPECIAL |
|28| home
|29| fire, frost & flowers
|29.5| crystal snow
|30| Ohana (END)
| BOOK3, WINKOOK, + MORE 🖤 |

|09| Plan T

29.1K 2.1K 5.9K
By -kimtaesan

I didn't tell Taehyung about the separation between my parents and I. I thought there were more important things to address, like what happened the other day in the foyer.

I keep thinking to myself... Is that how he beat his father with the knife? ...Is that how his father beat his mother? I don't know, but I should talk to him.

As I reach the top of the stairs, I see the target exiting our room down the hall. He ruffles a towel over his wet hair with a shirtless torso that puts his scar on full display.

"Hey!" I catch up, he turns his head. "I need to talk to you."

"There's nothing to talk about?" He shrugs.

"Yes there is it's like you've been avoiding me lately and I..... You dyed your hair green?"

"You don't like it?"

"No I do it's just... That's the third time you've dyed your hair this week."

"So?" He shrugs with confused eyes and another ruffle of the towel. "It's called experimenting."

"It's called road-to-baldness." I sigh with a heavy frown. I've never seen him bounce between colors so drastically.

"This is weird Tae. What's going on? Why have you been distant with me?"

He looks away and runs his eyes along the walls of the hallway.

Out of nowhere, he pulls me into our bedroom and slams the door.

"Tae—?"

Before I can finish, he harshly pushes me onto the bed and crawls on top of me.

"W-what are you doing?"

"You want to talk, right?"

"Well yeah but—" My words slur into needy hums as Taehyung's two fingers rub up and down the cloth of my underwear.

"I can be less distant if you want Li." He tilts his head with a smirk. "But you should know, I didn't have breakfast this morning."

His head dips inside my shirt to paint my chest with his tongue. The vertical swipes below turn into circular motions and my head tilts back when I grab his arm.

"W-wait, I wanted to tal—" but his fingers speed up and lips crash onto mine.

"Taehyung..."

"Shh..." He cups my face. His long depthy eyes stare into mine deeply, before lowering to my lips where he strokes them with his thumb. "Please, don't talk just... Look into my eyes."

In that moment his whispers seem different. Instead of being lustful they sound... Apologetic.

Our slow dancing kiss begins to grow hungrier. I don't know where any of this was coming from, but the next thing I feel are fingers slowly snaking around the fabric between my thighs.

"Have you forgotten yet?"

"Huh?"

Faster than I can comprehend, my shorts and panties are at my ankles. Taehyung lowers his head before placing his tongue flat on my wet entrance and making his way to the top. The long lick has me whining helplessly. He holds my thighs in place with his soft, plump lips sucking on my clit, the tip of his tongue drawing figure eights.

I grip the nearest pillow and groan into it with my neck craned back. Taehyung pushes my legs even wider as he licks, sucks and slurps.

"Fuck fuck fuck..."

"Have you forgotten now?"

"...F-forgotten... What...?"

I feel him smirk beneath me. His slippery tongue thrusts speed up beyond human pace, flickering in hungry lightning flashes. I tangle his damp locks between my fingers with screwed-shut eyes.

"Oh my G-God..."

He grits his teeth and rubs me quickly until my eyes roll back and I release strained whines. Everything that spews out of me gets immediately swept up by Taehyung's heated tongue.

My burning body finally cools down as I recollect my breath. He crawls up on top of me and delivers kisses to my neck, letting his right hand stroke up and down my waist.

Breathing against the new bruise, he whispers, "You know I love you right?"

His pecks on my neck get more forceful. I perk a crooked grin and reach my arm out to palm Taehyung's bulge in his sweatpants, making him groan. I pull his neck closer and lock my lips with his.

His lips crack into a grin while he tugs on his belt.

"I promise not to be gentle—"

"Taehyung! Lilo! Get down here! You two better not be fucking!" Jungkook's voice crashes in, making us freeze with wide eyes.

"Welp, that's one way to ruin the mood." He sighs.

"What's this fascination of his lately?"

"I think he really wants that foursome. I don't know, he's weird."

The comment makes me chuckle before Taehyung is placing pepper kisses to my forehead. "I love you Li."

I stroke his cheek and whisper back, "I love you too baby."

Placing his fists beside my shoulders, he leans in to kiss my lips twice, then stares into my orbs with a serious expression...

"Then don't ask again."

"What?"

"I said let's go downstairs." He pats my thigh with a suddenly chirpy smile, "See what they want."

My brows frown in confusion while he grabs a t-shirt and exits.

".....Good talk."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🌼

"What is it?" Taehyung asks.

"I thought maybe we should start today." Hoseok looks up from the papers. "You know, the new plan?"

"There's a new plan?" I question.

He ruffles his hair, "Hoseok and I came up with something more concrete the other day."

"Now you tell us." Jungkook sits down beside Winter with a whole carton of banana milk. I take a seat on the couch opposite. "Ok so spill, what was this new plan?"

"Well..." Taehyung exhales and takes a sheet from Hoseok. "I know someone who works at this address, they say that there's someone that'll be there tonight that can help us."

"Help us?"

"Yeah, they have a keycard to Lim's company building which will be of use to us."

"But does this really sound legit?" Winter's arms fold, "Could be a trap."

"Nah, I know them."

"And when we get hold of the key?" I continue and Hoseok replies, "We use it to sneak into 'Lim' like originally planned and raid their records. They'll have more than enough dirt to get themselves arrested that'll act as an advantage in our case. Then we'll tell the courts the truth."

"What—?"

"We'll claim it as self-defense. Who's staying here to watch Lilo?"

"I'll—"

"Nobody because she's coming." Taehyung cuts Jimin off.

"I thought I wasn't allowed out of the house?"

"Yeah but I'm not leaving you here alone again, or any of you. It's not safe. We're doing this together."

"There's an upside and a downside to this whole thing of course." Hoseok scratches his head and sighs.

"Upside is, with evidence against the Lim's plus Taehyung's long history of charity donations, the case might not be so heavy on him. Downside of course, is that we'll be telling the courts the truth, meaning he could do some time..."

My eyes widen while Taehyung swallows subtly and nods.

"If that's what needs to be done."

"Absolutely not." I shake my head. "I won't let you—"

"Li, what's better? Me going to jail for a few years or you going to jail for the rest of your life?" He snaps strictly and I'm caught off guard. "We can't hide in this house forever, either way one of us will get locked up. Let's not let this situation get even worse."

"...He's right." Hoseok nods.

Taehyung looks back at the paper and clenches his jaw. "I started this, it's only fair that I finish it. Nobody should have to carry my sins for me. Where's the place Hoseok?"

"Back in the city, so we should get ready."

"Alright."

"Another road trip, how fun." Jimin passes through from listening from the kitchen. When he meets the doorway however, Taehyung stops him.

"Actually Jimin, maybe you should go out for a meal with Jungkook or something."

"What? Why? You just said we're all sticking together."

"I know but—"

"Why should I have to stay here? I'm not good enough for the mission?" Jimin's expression hardens. It's clear that he took all offense to the comment, making Taehyung shake his head after a pause.

"No you're right. Nothing, you should come."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🌼

I lean my head against the window and watch the trees blur through the gaps of my long bangs. A fisherman hat shadows my face and black mask covers my nose and lips entirely. Taehyung said it would be wisest if I wore a disguise.

I turn my head to see him sitting next to me, looking out of his window with one hand under his chin and the other holding my hand.

It's crazy to think that after everything he's done, after all the money he's donated to help this city and the world, there's still a possibility of him going to jail. It's the exact thing I didn't want to happen. It's like instead of preventing it, all my actions did was postpone fate.

No. I didn't postpone anything because he's not going. I'll do any sentence if it means keeping him out of that place. He's not going to jail.

"We're here." Jungkook parks the car.

The building I step in front of is stretched wide but short. There are these large LED lights at the entrance that are switched off due to the early hour. Beneath it are glassy double doors and switched off spotlights all around.

"Another club? Does all this Jaebum guy do is party?" Winter exits the G wagon.

Hoseok then shuts his door behind him. "Apparently. Come on, let's go inside."

The six of us enter the place which is large in its interior, though pretty quiet, with only a few men playing slot machines and drinking beer. A man in a black vest and red bow tie then comes to our service.

"Hello, welcome to Vanilla Bunny. Can I help?"

Taehyung steps forward, excluding the rest of us from the conversation by telling the man who he came for.

"Ah, yes she's in today. I can take you to see her but it's a private area. Only 2 allowed."

"It's okay, we'll chill here by the slot machines." Jimin says before Jungkook points at it and tugs on Winter's arm, "Ooo, babe, can we try it?"

"If it'll keep you quiet."

"I better stay with them, but you two should go." Hoseok throws a hand. Taehyung nods and the vested man leads us down a red-carpeted hallway. Since it's empty, I take off my hat and mask.

The walls are decorated in bright polished bold panels with bronze detailing. The lights get dimmer as we go on.

The man stops by a doorframe that is draped with a sheer, rhinestone lavender curtain. "This is the room, but you should go through the backstage door which is just down there."

"Thanks." Taehyung nods.

He leaves and Taehyung continues walking, but I let him go forward and instead stop in front of the curtain. I slowly draw edge aside with my finger...

The room is dim with purple and pink stroking lights. The slender, brunette girl dancing on stage moves like a cat, locking her legs around the metal stick and tossing herself back until her head is pointing to the floor and spine faces the pole. Her stomach stretches on full display while the legs split slowly in the air and she spins to the music.

She wears sexy lace lingerie with poofy ruffles on the waist, a fuzzy bunny tail and ears. The party of men in their seats are certainly loving the show.

"Who is she?" I whisper, sensing Taehyung's presence behind me.

"Well how about we go meet her." He takes my hand and pulls me backstage.

We wait patiently by the hangers of costumes while sexy girls strut past in robes and lace. The music stopped which must mean the performance is over, and that's when I see the dancer in a fair distance.

"Is she who we're meeting?" I point. Taehyung give a nervous nod—

"Omg Lilo?!"

My eyes and mouth crash open.

"Teddy?!"

Before I can say more, she sprints over to me and gives me the tightest hug I've probably ever had.

"I was so so so worried about you! I saw the news, thank God you and Bossman are okay! And you changed your hairstyle to look like mine but in black Eek I love it! Omg omg I can't believe you guys showed up to visit me is this a dream?! I'm sorry it's just, I haven't seen friends in so long..."

My heart does a weird flutter that causes my arms to cross over her back and squeeze. I noticed Taehyung smiling at us.

"Of course we'd visit you Ted. And it's just a wig, but I like this hairstyle. Maybe I'll keep the bangs." I chuckle and release her, only to see tears in her eyes.

"Teddy why are you crying?"

"Pshk, I'm... I'm not." She presses her wrist against an eye in case any coworkers are watching and gives a series of shrugs.

"Why would I... cry when I'm a favorited stripper who makes $2000 bucks a day and all the customers love me? When I'm separated from all of my best friends, and lost my brothers to s-social services who put them in foster care because I'm "irreeesponssibllle?" She sniffs and frails her arms, "My life's going swell Lilo! Couldn't be better!"

I look at Taehyung, then back at teddy with a frown.

"So why are you here? What happened?"

"... After the cafe closed down I needed another high paying job to take care of my brothers, so I took this place. But the only reason I even dropped out of school to work was for them! And those darn social services took them anyway! My babies! They said I'm not fit to take care of five boys which is, pfft, SO ridiculous because I have my whole life and they turned out fine! It's not fair Lilo..."

"Shh shh hey." I smooth her back. "You've done an amazing job Teddy. If you don't like it here then just leave."

"It's not that I don't like it here, I do. I just miss my family and friends. New Bossman took my phone, he says I'm not allowed to talk to friends... Wait! Is Jimin here with you??"

"Uh, yeah he's at the entrance."

"Really?!" She sniffs with a huge smile. "I wanna see him!"

"Well damn." We turn to Jungkook's voice who enters between Winter and Jimin. "When I made that dare at the cafe, you know I was only kidding right Ted?"

"T-Teddy?" Winter's eyes widen.

"My best friends are all here! Omg omg I missed you guys!" Teddy runs into Winter's arms and hugs tight. At first her arms are frozen, but then she hugs back. "T-Teddy... What are you doing here?"

"I work here!" She then hugs Jungkook.

Finally she turns to Jimin, who still isn't over his shock.

"Hi Jimin..."

"Hey..."

Their hug is longer and softer with his arms crossed around her waist respectively. When they part he examines her. "This is where you work?"

"Yup."

"The next time I saw you, I didn't think it would be in lingerie but heck, I'm not complaining." Jungkook grins.

Teddy giggles, spinning on enclosed feet and shaking the bunny tail that sits on her exposed ass. "I mean, I get to dance while people throw money at me so it's a pretty sweet job! You should all try it!"

"Think I'll pass." Winter chuckles.

"Where are you living now Teddy?" I ask.

She frowns and looks down, "In a shared accommodation with the other dancers a block from here. It's a rule all bunnies must follow."

"Hmm..." My brows furrow, "Teddy, we're all living together right now. How would you like to—"

"Really?! Oh yes yes yes!" She throws her arms around my neck and I laugh.

"The house wasn't the same without you." Jimin smiles. Teddy giggles and he reaches out to hold her hand when suddenly she's pulled back into the arm of a tall, bald man.

"These kids causing ya' problems Ted?" He has a mean face and sleeves of tattoos, even adding to the look with toothpick in his mouth.

"N-no, these are my friends..." She immediately freezes up. I look at Taehyung who's jaw clenches in anger. Winter's brows furrow and so does Jimin's.

"Ah... friends. Teddy, what have I told you about inviting guests? This is a private place of work."

"I'm sorry, just who are you?" Jimin steps forward.

The man cracks an amused grin, "This the boy you like?"

She immediately blushes. I've never seen Teddy so quiet and shy. She looks uncomfortable.

"I'm her boss. And as her boss, you kids need to leave."

"Not happening." Winter says.

"Yeah if you think we're leaving without Teddy—"

"Teddy stays here with me. Get the fuck out before I drag you out."

"I dare you to try." Taehyung steps forward. The man's eyes widen in amusement while Teddy's gulps.

"What are you? Some big brother?"

"Actually I am." He rips Teddy from his hold and pulls her into his chest. A dark aura tints his face that sends shivers down our spines. "Teddy stays with us. And if that's a problem with you, then we can always go somewhere private and settle it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 2.7K 34
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐇𝐈 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐊'𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋, 𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄�...
52.6K 2.1K 57
𝙆𝙏𝙃&𝙔/𝙣&𝙅𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙛 > 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ⚠️ 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧...𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞..𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 .. 𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞,𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞,�...
73.8K 5.6K 46
All superheroes doesn't wear cape.... Whether it's a thorny path with no one by your side, don't be afraid and walk alone. Taehyung tries to fight fo...