a thousand instincts (#1)

By writeraliciagonzalez

Life Lesson #1: If you are planning on going to a nightclub in the middle of sketchy, dark woods, don't. Li... More

Looks Good, Tastes Good (Part 1)
Looks Good, Tastes Good (Part 2)
Fake Hopsital (2)
Preparing for Impact (3)
Christmas Themed Pants (4)
Get Out (5)
Absolutely Flabbergasted (6)
Without Mercy (7)
Nothing But A Shadow (8)
Probably Candy Crush (9)
Fish Eggs (10)
Ocean Eyes (11)
Shadows Of The Night (13)
The Male Apendage (14)
Maybe Even Polish (15)
Temple of Godhead (16)
Memory Problems (17)
Humans Suck (18)
Some God (19)
Go On (20)
Big Bird (21)
A Monster (22)
Accept the Challenge (23)
A Bitter Taste (24)
Silly Girl (25)
Your Rules (26)
The Tears (27)
A Viceroy (28)
Boner Killer (29)
Beautiful and Deadly (30)
The Best Policy (31)
Two Weeks (32)
Just My Luck (33)
A Familiar Face (34)
Find Clarity (35)
Godhead's Milk (36)
Skill of Recreation (37)
Instructed to Terminate (38)
Eternity Ended (39)
Pain and Desire (40)
Serve Justice (41)
No Other Tricks (42)
Ready For Action (43)
We Were Real (44)
Sahara Desert (45)
Lying Bastard (46)
Crown is Falling (47)
Dressed To Kill (48)
Euphoric State (49)
Sex Monster (50)
Just Beginning (51)
To Have Control (52)
Mommy Issues (53)
The Right Spot (54)
What a Life (55)
The Story Goes On...
Other Stories of Mine
an everlasting caress
She is Fatal to Death

A Cliche Porno (12)

93.5K 3K 849
By writeraliciagonzalez

Aeress

     There was a knock on the bedroom door. Aeress got up and answered. She was surprised to find Nina standing there. "Hi."

     She gave that familiar friendly smile. Her silky black locks were twisted into a tight and neat bun, which matched perfectly with her plain pant suit. "Aeress. I had come on business, but I must admit I was eager to check-"

     Aeress nearly tackled her with a hug. She wrapped her arms around her and held on tightly. "My god, I thought you were dead. Everything happened so fast, all that blood. I woke up and he swept us away to this castle in Alaska-" 

     "Aeress, you must relax, here, sit." The tall woman lead her to the bed. "I am fine. You must calm down. None of that was your fault. Everything is going to be fine." 

     Aeress took a few minutes to breathe and chuckled some. "Sorry for the little breakdown. Seeing you just brought back a flood of emotions." 

     Nina nodded, patting her legs. "A lot of new developments since we last met, yes? I knew you would have an honorable mate, but I never would have thought..." she bowed her head. 

     Aeress huffed out a breath. "Please don't tell me you are going to start calling me Godhead too!" 

     Nina looked at her for a very long time, but not uncomfortably. "No. If that is what you wish. You obviously are not accustomed to this life." She tilted her head some like a curious puppy. "This has just been a whirlwind for you. So unfortunate." 

     Aeress laughed. "Thanks for the sympathy. At this point, I really have no energy to fight whatever the hell is going on. Just gotta roll with it." 

     Nina chortled, combing her hand over the smooth surface of her strands. "So you are getting along with Premier nicely? I was a little worried, you two didn't seem in accord at the celebration." 

     Aeress felt heat rushing along her arms and up her neck. "Sure. You could say that. He is my mate, so I suppose we have to see eye to eye whether we like it or not." 

     Her dark eyes widened, but there was her smile. "That is wonderful. It isn't my place..." 

     "What is it?" Aeress wrung her hands.

     Nina looked out the window. "Premier could use a woman in his life." 

     Aeress laughed at this. "He doesn't need anything." 

     Nina nodded in agreement. "You are correct, but I must say, if there was anyone I could choose as Godhead..." she looked deeply into her eyes. "It would be you." 

     Aeress sighed. "I am not used to so many people having faith in me. No offense, but I think everyone is overstating my character." She rubbed her hands down her own bare thighs. 

     Nina chuckled and shook her head. "You were born for this. This is not an accident." She patted her knee again. "This is quite frightening, but fate always has a plan. This was meant to be."

     Aeress sighed. "I hope so." 

    "So!" Nina clapped her hands together. "Do you have plans for dinner tonight?" 

     Aeress smiled to herself. "Yes, I am going on a date with Warrick." 

     Her eyes raised in curiosity. "Oh, really?" she fixed her perfect hair again. "So I take it things are going very well then? That is wonderful, Aeress." 

     Aeress tried to act nonchalant. "I figured I should get to know him before we go any further. He suggested dinner, and how could I refuse?" 

     Nina laughed. "How could you, indeed? I am truly delighted that all is going so well. I hope you two have a delicious dinner."  She came to stand. "Sorry that I cannot stay longer, but business calls." 

     Aeress waved her hand. "No, thank you for even thinking of me. Please come by whenever you have the chance." 

     Nina dipped her chin in a subtle bow. "I think I will if you wish it." She closed the door behind her with a quiet click. 

______________________________________

     She walked down the stairs, following close behind Mikya. They were in the spacious opening of the front. A grand, wrapping staircase. A chandelier that dwarfed Aeress. 

     It was a miracle, because Aeress willingly wore an outfit without pants. 

     She was wrapped in a soft, cotton dress. It was baby blue, so lovely with her tan complexion. The valley between her breasts peeked slightly. The length of the flowing skirt was borderline short. With it she wore a simple pair of white ankle socks.

     "Mikya?" Aeress called from behind. 

     Her eyes were glued to the beautiful marble fountain right under the sparkling chandelier, which matched the smooth floors. There were statues of women with wings perched about, gushing calm streams of trickling water. That alone most likely cost a fortune. 

     "Yes, Godhead-I mean Aeress." They just reached the landing. This area was impossibly huge. The ceilings were so high. The walls were lined with archaic paintings from history, ones she was certain to be worth thousands if not hundreds of thousands. 

     She smiled at how sweet he was. "For a castle, I assumed there would be more staff, but maybe that is a myth..."

     "No, ma'am. The staff has been instructed to give you space." He lead her back toward another hallway. Great, another maze!

     Aeress frowned. "Why?" 

     Mikya moved quietly but slowly. She got the sense that he was buzzing with energy. "Premier felt that you were not quite ready for this lifestyle. He thought it best to give you time to adjust. Their behavior will be a shock, and Premier stressed that you needed time to recover."

     Aeress wanted to think it was sweet, but she also had another thought in mind. "Do you think I am a danger to those around me? Are you afraid of me?" 

     Mikya paused. "No. If legend is true, Godhead protects the innocent. I have the utmost respect for her and you." He continued his walk, making sure she was close behind. 

     Aeress liked the way he stated it. As young as he appeared, his wisdom was infinite in many aspects. "But I do need training?" 

     "I believe it would benefit you. I know you are fully capable of control." 

     "Thank you. I am starting to think that many people around me have more faith in me than I do. Clearly I need to learn something." They arrived in front of a huge set of double doors. 

     Mikya opened the door for her, bowing his head. "Have a wonderful evening, ma'am." 

     Aeress didn't bother to correct him but instead gave a returning smile. She stepped in to the dining hall. It was an expansive room with a roaring fireplace at the other end. At the center was a lengthy dining table, lined with thick dining chairs with red velvet seats. 

     There was Warrick, outlined by the humongous flames. He was standing, waiting for her. 

     Right on schedule, her heartbeat sped up at the sight of the handsome man. Her brain immediately reminded her of their sexual encounter, the way he so fiercely looked down at her as he played her body like an instrument. He touched her most intimate flesh with a passion she'd never encountered and the results were... explosive. 

     After a few beats, she continued her walk. "What's for dinner?" she asked as she neared. 

     "Everything," he responded, his blue eyes were so intense, "you didn't tell me any preferences."

     Her eyes widened when she examined the wide variety of dishes on the table from Italian to Mexican to Chinese to many others. "That was thoughtful, Warrick," Aeress responded, standing right before him. His height was just so perfect. He dwarfed her by a healthy amount of inches. She didn't have to break her neck to make eye contact, but she could still bask in his size alone. "But you already know me so well." She came closer and leaned up to kiss his cheek.

     He looked slightly confused. "I do?" Okay, not only could he be a downright sex beast, but he could also be freaking adorable. 

     She laughed. "Yes: it's everything. Since we are getting to know each other, I will share a personal secret," she leaned in, "my weakness is food." 

     His blue eyes darkened with... something. "I will keep that in mind." 

     Aeress couldn't help herself as she did a little twirl. "Like my dress?" 

     He took a hold of her almost immediately. He pressed her back against his front, and his hardness became apparent. She could have fainted from the exhilaration of his dominating touch. "It's beautiful," his hands crept up the front of her thighs, lightly skimming under her dress. "Like underneath." They crept higher and higher. She knew exactly what he wanted. 

     "Warrick," she laughed, breaking away to face him, she crossed her arms and tried to appear stern, "have some control. This is supposed to be a nice dinner. Not a cliché porno." 

     Without a word, she walked over to the head seat and pulled out his chair. He looked confused. "You got us dinner, and have allowed me to live in this bombass castle. The least I can do is pull out your seat. Go on," she urged when he made no attempt to move. 

     She got out of his way when he decided to take a slow seat. "Come here." 

     Aeress turned at the husky sound of his voice. The way he looked at her, like the first time she had been to a buffet. He practically undressed her, sitting there like he owned the world. The funny thing was that he probably did. And out of everyone on this planet, she was the one to flirt with him. 

     In a world of werewolves and war, the fact that this attraction existed was most mind-boggling to her. Aeress obviously was terrible at prioritizing. 

     She put her hands on her hips. "No. I am hungry." Her priorities were definitely obviously out of whack. She took a seat to his left. She hadn't noticed the glass ceiling above. There was a snow storm. 

     His eyesbrows raised in shock but he was quick to school his features. "I don't hear that often." 

     Aeress laughed. "What, that a girl eats?" 

     He shook his head. "No." 

     She smiled at that. "Used to getting your way?" 

     "Yes." He really did not enjoy elaborating. She was getting used to asking follow-up questions. 

     She reached to serve herself, but Warrick's hand caused her to pause. 

     "What do you want?" 

     "I can serve myself." She folded her arms. 

     "I know that." 

     "Fine then, I'll have a little bit of everything." 

     She was presented a plate. "Thank you." 

     He served himself some rice and a portion of chicken. Nothing else. Except for wine. "That's it? Your muscles can't run on crackers can they?" 

     He looked down at his plate like she was crazy. "I eat more than three meals a day. I eat what is on this table on a regular day." 

     Aeress looked down at her piled plate. "Is that a werewolf thing?" 

     He shook his head. Drinking some wine. "I am a very occupied man. I don't have time..." 

     Aeress finished chewing and swallowed some of the chicken parmesean. "You are very busy, aren't you? Do you enjoy this work?" 

    He frowned in thought. "This occupation isn't for my enjoyment, it is my responsibility." 

    She didn't understand how someone could be so constantly serious. She has never seen a full blow smile from this guy. The closest she recieved was the smallest smirk which really didn't count. "So what do you do for fun?" 

    He was contemplative. "Recently? You." 

     Aeress laughed, leaned over and pinched his bicep. She could feel the blush rushing up her chest and neck and into her cheeks. He looked down at his arm and then slowly back up to her. "Besides that, pervert! What do you do on your free time?" She made sure to take a bite of her delicious food in between her barrage of questions. 

     He sighed, holding the bridge of his nose. "I train. And when I am not training, I am usually working." 

     Aeress pouted. She watched him for a while, especially when he took his small, timid bites. She was slouching compared to how rigid his posture was. It was like somebody had take a board and taped it to his spine. 

     He finally cracked. "What?" 

     Aeress put up her feet and rested them on his thighs. "You don't know the definition of fun, do you?" She rested her head back against the chair and watched him, taking more bites. Next time she would not dress so nicely for such a messy dinner. 

     He sipped his wine. His other hand grabbed her ankle, and she got all kinds of tingles when he began to lightly scratch there in soft, repetitive movements. "You ask too many questions." 

     Aeress shrugged. "Then ask me one." 

     He was quiet for a while. "Before all of this, what was your life like?" 

     Now that was a hard question. "You mean before you?" she laughed. Then she thought. "In many ways, I was happy. I graduated college, something I never thought I would do. I have the coolest chick I can call my best friend. My debt isn't terrible. I don't know..." she sighed and pushed her spoon around the surface of the quickly-clearing plate. "After I died, I am starting to think I wasn't satisfied with my life." 

      She hadn't realized she was looking down until she looked up. Though she didn't know him well, one thing she was starting to love was how intently he listened, like what she had to say was important to him. "Why not?" 

     Aeress shrugged. "There is a certain way of things, at least for humans. Society has a set of rules and... I never have been one to like rules." 

     He nodded in understanding. 

     "Maybe now that I am here," she started, looking into his pale blues, "we can start fresh."

     His hand travelled up, brushing over her skin. "We can start with our lack of satisfaction." 

     Aeress sighed, finishing the last of her food. There was still a decent amount on his plate. His touch was very distracting. "You may not talk often, but your body is nonstop." She sighed when he began to massage her calf. 

     He looked at her and shrugged. "The attraction here, it is stronger than anything you have felt. It is more intense, more pulling."

     "Is that why I am not... Not shameless, but I don't know, maybe not afraid? Don't get me wrong, I was never a nun before, but I just don't feel the need to restrain myself... Sexually?" 

    He nodded, switching his hands to her other leg. "This is normal." 

    "That's nice," Aeress commented, taking a long sip of water. "Now it's your turn. What was your childhood like?"

     She was caught off guard when Warrick froze. His eyes hardened. Something about her question had to have upset him. "You wouldn't understand." 

     She tried not to be offended. "That bad?"

     "Next." 

     She watched his warily. "Okay, let's start off with something simple then. What's your favorite color?"

     "Brown." 

     She laughed. "I thought you were going to say black."

     "It's brown."

     "Favorite food?" 

     "Wine."

     "I said food, not drink."

     "Next." Okay, now he was being an asshole. 

     She yanked her feet away. She leaned forward and looked him in his eyes. "Favorite music?" 

     He looked so damn calm. It pissed her off. "I don't-"

      "That's it!" Aeress slammed her hands down on the table and came to a stand. The chair made a loud bang. "Why? Just a simple dinner, but no, of course not. Why would it be so simple? God," she began to walk away, feeling like a fool to ever believe he would be less of an asshole after what they had done, "why even bother?" She slammed the door behind her.

Black Lives Matter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 898 31
Warning: This book contains mature content. "Your scent is driving me crazy, mate. You're so ready for me," he said darkly, inhaling deeply, intoxica...
1.7K 112 36
Michelle's life was almost perfect. Loving family, great college, perfect grades, good friends, and a crush on one of the sweetest guys she's met. Th...
93.2K 1.7K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
142K 2.8K 22
"I am a werewolf." As those words slipped through my lips, my angel looks at me bewildered. "You're a-a- what?" I nod, "A werewolf. But not just any...