TARNISHING HER PURITY

By His_Girl2000

He wasn't always a bad boy, he didn't always used to kill, he was a good innocent boy who's purity was just t... More

Chapter 1: Brother from another mother
Chapter 2: Great Betrayal
Chapter 3: Alone
Chapter 4: Quiet
Chapter 5: Back to School
Chapter 6: First day
Chapter 7: Blast from the past
Chapter 8: Flashback
Chapter 9: Not that worried
Chapter 10: The Party
Chapter 11: What to do
Chapter 12: Shopping trip
Chapter 13: Opening up
Chapter 14: 10 Million
Chapter 15: Agreement
Chapter 16: Bitter Sweet
Chapter 17: So Close yet So Far
Chapter 18: Betraying Each Other
Chapter 19: Duo
Chapter 20: Trusting the wrong people
Chapter 21: Seoul
Chapter 22: Lost Hope
Chapter 23: Everything Has Changed
Chapter 24: Rescue me
Chapter 25: Confusion
Chapter 26: Used to it
Chapter 28: Fight for myself
Chapter 29: Sibling Rivalry
Chapter 30: Eye to eye
Chapter 31: Me, Myself and I
Chapter 32: Not the same
Chapter 33: Pissed
Chapter 34: The Fangz
Chapter 35: Declaring War
Chapter 36: Break up
Chapter 37: Taking Charge
Chapter 38: My Own
Chapter 39: Boss
Chapter 40: Puppet
Chapter 41: Fugitive
Chapter 42: Running
Chapter 43: Right or Left
Chapter 44: Gone
Chapter 45: New days
Chapter 46: You again
Chapter 47: Its You
Chapter 48: Mr. Romano
Chapter 49: Rooftop
Chapter 50: My Bad
Chapter 51: Rooftop
chapter 52: Apologies
Chapter 53: Me
Chapter 54: Back Together
Chapter 55: Team Up
chapter 56: The last battle

Chapter 27: Bitch

1.1K 54 37
By His_Girl2000

JB POV:

Never did I think that me JB will be working with a pimp boy like Taehyung. You see the things Maze makes me do, I would've killed this guy already for laying his dirty eyes on her but since he is the only dick face that knows about her location then I have no choice but to work with him. I still hate the fact that he had her all these months, that he got close to her so close that he isn't willingly to give her up for so much money, I literally offered this guy my house and still he won't give her up. I know Maze is special but I'm supposed to be the only person who knows that she's special so the fact that he has seen her special side makes me so mad. I wanna kill his Gucci boy ass.

"I got my guy locating her whereabouts right now" Gucci boy waltz into my office as he fixes his floral Gucci blazer. I glare at the dickhead with my eyes filled with hate as I slouch in my chair, he notices my glare and turns to face me with a cocky smirk on his face.
"Thank me later" he winks over at me making me scoff at him. I'm so gonna kill this guy.

"Do you put tracking devices in all of your girls?" Mark asks him diverting Taehyung's attention from me to him. Mark leans on my office desk with his arms folded across his chest waiting for Taehyung to answer. I wait to because I'm curious.

Why is this guy still alive damn it!

"Of course I do, you know as long as her name is Seoul" he smirks then flips his hair aside causing me to clench my jaw and put my hands into a tight fist trying my best to not punch this guy in the face.

"How many Seoul's do you have?" Bambam asks him making me roll my eyes at his stupid question. But if you look at Bambam's face he looks dead serious and patiently waits for the answer.

"How many Maze's do you have?" Taehyung retaliates with his eyebrow cocked up looking all confident and annoying as usual.

"We still talking about the same girl?" Bambam questions with his eyebrows furrowed looking confused as hell making me and Taehyung roll our eyes in unison which makes me crease because I hate this guy. Why is he in my house? I could kill him right now an nobody would know.

"Got her location but not her exact location that'll take us a while-"

"How long?" I cut of the computer nerd making him flinch like I was about to punch him or something when in reality I was just sitting down chill axing. Such a bitch boy, I should kill him too. Damn I haven't killed anybody in a long time, I needa kill somebody.

"20 to 45 hours" he answers in a small voice avoiding all eye contact with me.

"Damn it" I exclaim stomping onto my floor pissed that there's such a large time limit. I'm no longer patient, I want Maze here with me right now. It's been too long, I can't even remember what she looks like! Imagine being able to see her everyday then all of a sudden she's gone.

"You know once we get her she's coming with me right?" Taehyung speaks up making me grab onto my chair forcing myself to stay seated so I won't bash the guy in the face.

"That's where you're mistaken, she'll never go with you" I tell him as I fold my arms across my chest feeling confident but he just rolls his eyes and scoffs at me like I said a silly joke or something making me even more pissed, how dare he insult me in my own house?

"You sure about that?" He confidently says with a cocky smirk on his face as he places his hands into his pockets. I hate the fact that he looks more like a gangster boss than I do, I mean I don't really care about what I wear right now I'm just in my sweats when this dude be looking like he poops gold for a living.

"I don't know who you think you are but my Maze won't wanna see your dead face again" I retaliate gritting my teeth almost leaping out of my seat so I can kick this guys ass but I have Mark eying me in the corner telling me to keep calm but I don't know how much longer I can maintain this.

"Why you acting like she never cared about me, she could've escaped I never locked her up" he states as he licks his lips then smiles at me. I bite my tongue not knowing how to respond, is he bluffing I feel like he's bluffing. Maze would've escaped if she could've just like how she left with Jackson thinking she'll see me.

"So? That means she likes you? Bullshit" I spit before beginning to hysterical laugh. How can he a filthy pimp bitch boy believe that my Maze would like him.

"You thinking she's yours is bullshit!" He shouts as he begins to violently huff at me catching me off guard, I've never seen him angry to be honest I thought this bitch boy doesn't have it in his pants.

"Go suck a dick!" I shout back as I get up from my seat and kick my chair back catching him off guard.

"I'll slap your face with my dick"

"What dick?!"

"The dick that's 10 inches deep in Seoul" he says and that was the last straw for me, I don't fucking care who this guy is and what he can do all I know is he is dead meat. I rush over to him and grab him by his stupid Gucci collar making him smirk at me like the sicko he is.

"Woah woah JB he's the only person who can help us right now so stop acting like a petty bitch boy because Maze is still out there probably traumatised, stressing, scared and lost" Mark pulls me away from Taehyung and scolds me like he usually does. I compose myself before looking up at Taehyung and forcing myself to smile. My Maze is out there suffering and I'm here fighting like my life is tough.

"You're right" I admit defeat.

"So we just gonna ignore the fact that both your asses are pedophiles?" Bambam states and we all just awkwardly look at him.

"Let's just find her"

Maze POV:

"I'm Shanell, his first love" the pretty, tall, confident black woman says with her arms folded across her chest looking down at me like I'm a piece of gum stuck under her expensive heels. Never have I felt so undressed in my life. Looking at her she's an art work and all I can do is think about how a bad ass chick like her can help me get the hell outta here.

"So Shanell, you gonna help me get outta here?" I ask her with a smile on my face as I rock back and forth trying to look cute. But by the look of distaste in her face I'm beginning to conclude that she isn't the type of blank girl to help a sister out.

"Bitch are you stupid? You must be since you've been kidnapped 3 times now" She scoffs as she removes her sunglasses and glares at me as if she holding herself back. Her words surprise me, no one has spoken to me like that and I don't like it. "When are you ever gonna learn how to defend yourself?" She asks me forcing me to look down at my feet. She's right, all this mess could've been avoided if I knew how to defend myself.

"I'm not really a physical violent... I hate blood" I state then mentally slap myself for sounding so stupid in front of her. She's the first person to intimidate me and I don't like it.

"And I hate bitch boys like you, so don't fucking touch my stuff unless you want a bullet in between your pretty little fucking head" She threatens as she does the gun gesture and aims at my head making me gulp. Even though she doesn't have a gun right now I still feel like I'm going to shit myself correction pee myself since I still need the toilet.

"Ladies I see you've met each other, I hope that we manage to make loads of money together" GD appears with a smirk on his face making me release a sigh grateful that he's here so this crazy bitch won't kill me. I know she only threatened me but by the look in her eyes I can tell you she wants my blood.

"She's useless" she strongly states making GD smile disappear

"Not really, JB had her with-"

She grabs my hair and twists me around before pulling me closer to her as she wraps her arm around my neck and puts my weakness in a headlock. I punch her arm trying to make her let go but she doesn't budge, I can feel the air begin to thin as I constantly tap her arm trying to say I can't breath.

"See she can't even fight. Oh wait shit you can't see no wonder you're wasting your time with her" she beams as she takes me out of the headlock and throws me to the ground. I sit on the ground with my hand around my throat trying to learn how to breath again. I look down at my knee and it's bleeding making me feel on edge. "She can't even look at her own blood" she laughs at me whilst clapping her hands.

"You almost killed me" I look up and manage to say despite my throat feeling like it's on fire. I've never felt this kind of pain before and I don't wanna feel it again.

"If I wanted your ass dead trust me you would be" she whispers as she crouches down to my level and comes close to my face with a disgusted look in her eyes, I've never felt so low in my life. She gets up and leaves her room with GD trailing behind her like a lost puppy and at that moment I realise that there's no way I can win with her around.

I find myself a room and I just fall into the cold bed not even bothered to aid my bleeding knee. For the first time I feel scared, I feel like she can kill me any second. I hope she isn't staying. I wake up in the morning and stretch myself before opening my door whilst rubbing my eyes, all of a sudden someone kicks my legs causing me to fall flat on my bum I look up and make eye contact with the she devil who just smirks at me then walks away.

"What the fuck?" I ask myself as I slowly get up rubbing my bum. I carefully leave the room looking left and right making sure she isn't around to sneak attack me. I make it downstairs moving on the walls hiding behind every pillar I find.

"Oh my gosh darling what happened to your neck?" Ahjumma asks making me jump and turn to face her with my hand on my chest.

"That bitch Shanell-"

"Language honey" she cuts me off as she comes and puts her arm around me before guiding me to the kitchen. She pulls out a chair for me to sit but my butt still hurts so I just stand in an awkward position. "Just stay away from that girl she is evil in human form" she warns me but it's too late, wherever I go that bitch is for sure around the corner ready to kill me.

"But why does she hate me so much, whatever I do irritates her so she just hurts me" I explain trying to figure out why all she wants to do is cause me pain, maybe she's jealous because GD kidnapped me but there's no point because it's clear he's whipped over her.

"I don't know honey, I just hope JB comes and saves you quickly" she sighs as she begins to crack the eggs probably for breakfast, I hope the she devil doesn't eat with us, I'm scared she might poison my food.

"I'm not so hopeful anymore" I sigh as I lean on the kitchen counter thinking about how it's been months since I've last seen JB and the boys, I miss them like mad but I doubt they're still looking for me. Therefore I should give up on hoping they'll save me, just forget about them.

"Your hope is all that you have left" Ahjumma states making me sigh, she's trying to make me feel guilty and it's lowkey working.

"I might as well get comfortable" I smile making her roll her eyes at me. At this point I don't see myself getting out of here any time soon.

"You" some big husky guy wearing a tight black shirt with blonde hair and brown eyes points at me with a stern look on his face. "Come with me!" He demands making me give him the stank face, is he crazy?

"Hell to the no" I tell him with my arms folded across my chest. He glares at me before beginning to march towards my direction making me feel uneasy. He doesn't say anything but throws me over his shoulder then walks out of the kitchen with me kicking my legs in the air and punching his solid back.

"Put me down what the hell man-"

"Shut up you have nothing to say since you're powerless" I hear the bitch also known as Shanell instruct and instantly I go quiet. The guy let's me down and I try to fix myself hoping that ahjumma has some clothes for me because this hoodie is getting dirty.

"I'm not powerless I just don't like violence" I quietly state with my head buried in my chest, I feel so inferior to her.

"Correction you are a weak little girl who can't fight her own bloody battles" she steps forward and grabs me by the hair before tilting my head back causing me to shriek in pain. "When I was your age I was killing niggas like it's a sport" she laughs in my ear as throws me back making me fall into her closet.

"I don't kill" I tell her bravely, I don't care what she does to me I will never take away a life no matter how bad that person is.

"Of course you don't you're just a pathetic weak little girl who's waiting to be rescued well sorry bitch no cheating allowed" she smirks down at me with her arms folded across her chest she stares at my neck. She takes out a knife from her back pocket forcing me to move further away from her but she just moves closer and closer.

"Wait what are you...AAHHH!!" I scream as the blade cuts right below my ear, she drops the knife and it's covered in blood, my blood but she doesn't stop. She starts digging inside the wound before taking out a little black plastic thing. How did that get in my neck? She throws it on the floor before stepping on it and at that moment I realise it was a tracking device.

"Try getting out yourself"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 4.8K 54
❝This red mark will remind you that you are mine, only mine and always mine❞ He said in his husky deep voice which sends shivers down my spine. ...
12.3K 905 15
[COMPLETED] "So close yet so far, I have him at the tip of my fingertips but he's still out of reach" "I see everyday, I want him, he is mine, no one...
20.4K 1K 31
When you have to marry someone you don't love and left the one you love the most. Youngjae used to love Junho. But now, Youngjae live with a cold-hea...
52.8K 1.2K 25
A 'normal' high school student finds herself in the hands of one of the most dangerous groups in the country. As she spends time with them and gets t...