Rising 🎤 {Glee} {1}

By Boonannaxdd

{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone thr... More

rising
epigraphy
season one
1. the new directions
2. mistake kisses
3. the acafellas
4. the mckinley titans little kicker
5. her last name
6. its my life
7. showdown
8. bust a move
9. keep on rolling
10. perfect harmony
11. there's nothing holding me back
12. jump! on those mattresses
13. sectionals! major heartbreak
14. you say goodbye! and i say hello!
15. Madonna!
16. i just wanna go home!
17. we've got bad reputation?
18. swollen tonsils
19. my dreams will be true
20. everyone's always talking at me!
21. funkytown
22. don't stop believing
season two
1. summer of our lives
2. britney spears
3. spencer's broken arm
4. the double date
5. rocky horror! the creature
6. i've never been kissed before you!
7. the substitute! my name's Finn
8. our name together is quinncer
9. i could never forget you!
10. the christmas spirit
11. zombie football players
12. stuck on you
13. the justin bieber experience
14. the drunk kiss
15. the sex talk
16. our own original songs
18. i was born this way
19. you can go your own way
20. prom king and queen
21. nationals
season three
1. starting again
2. pre-presidential duties
3. helping mike audition
4. lucky charms
5. afterglow
6. one way or another
7. i kissed a girl
8. senior year sectionals
9. you're all i want
10. first interactions
11. michael jackson week
12. the new spanish teacher
13. fall in love

17. you watch me

1K 23 0
By Boonannaxdd

17. you watch me

Used to Be - Aj Mitchell
"i keep walking, i keep talking to, every cute girl i see, i keep looking, i keep searching for, the girl that you used to be,"

***

"you watch me, bleed until i can't breathe, i'm shaking," Spencer nods his head with a smile on his face, when he taps his pencil against his notebook, writing down some guitar chords as he puts down his pencil strumming his guitar.

"h-hello?" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows when he didn't recognise the number on his lock screen, "who is this?"

"S-Spence?" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "Santana, are you okay?" he looked outside to see the moon gazing onto his window, "it's 10:00pm,"

"i know what time it is," Spencer frowned, "then why are you calling me?" Santana bit onto her lip, when she looks around her, "i'm kind of don't know where i am, right now,"

"what?"

Santana frowned, holding onto the phone, "can you see a road name or something like a shop, and i'll come pick you up,"

Santana looked around herself, holding the metal phone in her cold hands, "um, i'm on Antonio Street," Spencer searched the street up on his laptop, "where are you in Kentucky?"

"i have actually no idea," Spencer sighed, when he slipped on his shoes, grabbing a jacket as he had on grey joggers with an white t-shirt, "okay, i'm coming to get you, just stay there, okay?"

"okay, just hurry please-" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, when the line from the other side hanged up on him, "what the hell?"

***

'5,000 x 0.25 = 20,000' Spencer shook his head, when he looked at his friends as Mr Schuester wrote that onto the whiteboard, "that definitely isn't right,"

Victoria frowned at Mr Schuester, when she leans into Spencer, "i don't think he actually passed maths," Spencer chuckled alongside Micaela, Sean, Maisy and Mason.

"the actual answer is 1250, not 20,000," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows when he turns to Micaela, "what? i'm actually really good at maths,"

"all right," Mr Schuester clicks his whiteboard pen lid onto the pen, Mr Schuester turns towards the new directions, "we need 5,00 to pay for our trip to nationals in New York,"

Spencer rubbed his forehead, when he turns towards Santana, one thing Santana didn't tell him, was that also Samaria and Brittany were there with her.

"what happened to the money that we got from the cheerios?" Spencer rolled his eyes at Quinn, "i guess Sue was hiding it in offshore accounts in the Cayman Islands," Spencer frowned, "where the hell is that?"

"i have no idea," Maisy shrugged her shoulders, "i'm not good at geography, i'm failing that subject," Mr Schuester looked at them, "but we're having some problems accessing some of it,"

Mercedes frowned, with her mouth wide open, "any of it," Mr Schuester faced the piano, "this is salty water taffy,"

Brittany from beside Spencer let out a breathe, "ah, i love salt water," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at Brittany, when he just pats her shoulder, "when i was a student here, we paid for our entire trip to nationals, selling this,"

Mr Schuester held the taffy in his hands before he throws it towards Spencer, who caught it, before unwrapping it, "classroom to classroom, door to door,"

Mr Schuester then threw Mike and Artie one, when Brittany put her hands over her head, wanting to catch one when Spencer put the taffy into his mouth, "we pushed this stuff like crack,"

Mr Schuester threw Brittany the taffy sweet, when she didn't catch it as Spencer caught it for her, "here," Brittany smiled when Spencer hands her the taffy, "and so will we,"

Mike passed the taffy towards his girlfriend who frowned, "so, to make $5,000 at 25 cents a piece," Mr Schuester points towards the formula on the board, "we need to sell 20,000 pieces of taffy,"

"wait," Mr Schuester looked at Santana, "do you honestly think that we can sell 20,000 anything?" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "maybe Spencer, Mike and Sean can but not us," she motions to the rest of the new directions who frowned.

"i mean," Sean looked down at Santana, "we won regionals for the first time since dinosaurs roamed the planet," Sam and Finn furrowed their eyebrows at Santana, "and i still got a freaking cherry icee facial,"

Spencer bit his lip, because he remembers getting a strawberry slushie to see Karofsky beside him, getting a cherry slushie, "yeah,"

"Santana's right," Spencer then rolled his eyes as Quinn spoke, "nobody cares about us," Mike picked up his bag from the floor when Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "i can't listen to this,"

"Mike..." Mike turns to Spencer, when Spencer then realised something, "oh," Spencer then stood up, grabbing his bagpack, "uh, Mike, Spencer, you guys okay?"

Spencer shook his head when Mike looked st Mr Schuester, "no," he lets out a breath before him and Spencer turn towards the new directions, "you guys complain all the time about being mistreated,"

Spencer bites onto his lip, "but you guys have no idea who hard it is for Me, Spencer and Sean and what it's like to work your butt off for something,"

Sean frowns at his best friends, "and have everyone, even your friends, ignore you," Samaria looked at them, "no one ignores you, you guys are the most popular guys at school,"

"we don't care about everyone else, we want our friends attention not anybody else's," Santana frowns at Spencer, "i am so trying to remember his name right now,"

Spencer glared at Lauren, when she was looking at Mike, Brooke frowned at her friend's, "Artie, Tina, Spencer, Brittany and i are on the brainiacs,"

Artie, Tina and Brittany comes towards the two best friends who stood beside each other, "isn't that the academic decathlon team?"

"wait," Finn turns to Rachel, "we have one of those?" Spencer nods his head, "yes, you idiot," Finn frowned at his brother, "and the five of us went on the smartypants show, and best carmel high to go to the academic decathlon finals in Detroit, next week,"

"what?" Spencer and the four of them looked at Sam, "you guys were on tv?" Spencer put his hand to his forehead, "well, why didn't you tell us about it?"

"we did!" Rachel them frowned, "i don't remember you telling me," Spencer looked at Rachel, "i did tell you, Rachel, remember last week when we were working on some songs together,"

Rachel shrugged her shoulders, "i don't remember," Mr Schuester looked st the brainiacs, "wait, i... i get the four of you being on the team..."

"is it because two of them are asian," Spencer looked at Puck, "and Spencer is smart and that Artie wears glasses?" Mr Schuester looked at Puck, "no...."

"but Brittany?" Brittany smiled from beside Spencer, as she plays with her boyfriends handlebars, "Liz Schneider was our fifth, but she got rubella,"

Mike nods his head at Spencer's statement, "her parents are hippies who don't believe in vaccinations," Santana frowned, "Brittany was the only person we could find on short notice,"

"we bribed her with dots," Brittany nods her head with a big smile on her face, "that Sunshine Corazon that Rachel sent to a crack house,"

Rachel frowns at Spencer, "was on the other team," Artie smiled, "but luckily, we had our own secret weapon,"

Spencer nods his head, putting his arm around Brittany's shoulder, "sadly, we can't afford to go to the finals, so we're gonna have to forfeit,"

Rachel looked at them, "why don't you just have your parents pay for it?" Tina crossed her arms, "because we shouldn't have to, we're a school club, the school should pay for it,"

"it's a matter of pride," Mr Schuester smiled, "you guys are absolutely right," he then let's out a breath, "how much do you need to make the trip?"

"with gas and motels," Spencer bit onto his lip, "if we only eat funyuns," Spencer scratched the back of his neck, "uh, about $250,"

Mr Schuester then grabs his whiteboard, "which means..." he takes the lid off of the whiteboard pen, "we just need to sell more taffy,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows when he looked at the whiteboard, '$5,250 x 0.25 = 21,000'.

***

"we're only going to do songs by neglected artists," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, Mr Schuester smiled, "because it's 'A Night of Neglect',"

Rachel furrowed her eyebrows from beside Spencer, "can you define what you mean by neglected artists?" Mr Schuester puts his hands together, "um, someone whose brilliance isn't always appreciated,"

Rachel looked at Mr Schuester, "oh, so you mean like me," Spencer frowned at Rachel, when he grabbed onto Rachel's hand, and squeezed it.

Mercedes sent Rachel a look alongside Samaria, Maisy, Victoria and Micaela, "i mean, like all of us,"

Brittany half smiled at Mr Schuester, "all right, everyone, next Saturday night, in our auditorium," Spencer bit his lip, "McKinley High's first annual night of neglect fund-easier benefit is officially a go!"

the new directions clapped their hands when Spencer and Sean both looked at each other with frowns, before clapping their hands with everyone else.

***

"heckling," Sandy took off his pink hat when Azimio and Spencer sat beside each other, "the world's second oldest profession,"

"what the hell are we doing in here?" Azimio leaned against the palm of his hand, when Spencer was texting Rachel underneath the table, "good, louder,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows when he looked up from his phone towards Coach Sylvester, "in olden times, hecklers provided a needed service to the medieval community,"

"pink dagger," Spencer furrowed at the nickname, Coach Sylvester gave Sandy, "if i may," Sandy steps backwards, "welcome to the very first meeting of the heckling club,"

Azimio leaned off of the palm of his hand, "you set us up," Spencer frowned, "you told us we were supposed to come here to get homework help,"

"congratulations," Coach Sylvester looked at them, "you're all in," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows when he looks at Becky, "i'm really confused,"

***

"i'm totally doing lykle li," Spencer smiled at Tina, as he had his arm wrapped around Rachel's shoulder, "she's bjork meets Florence and the machine, and a promising new talent,"

Mike furrowed his eyebrows from beside Brooke, "what about you, Mason?" she turns to her boyfriend, "well, me and Mike are doing the Mason and Mike Chang dance dance revolution,"

Mike smiled at his younger brother, "i'm tired of our dancing," Mason looks at his friends and girlfriend, "being overshadowed by all of you guys singing,"

Mike smirks, "it's found to just me and Mason and our sweet moves on that stage," the eight of them chuckled, "you're forgetting about the most neglected artist,"

Spencer turned to Mercedes, "this glee club's ever seen... Aretha Franklin," Lauren raises her hands, "neglected? she's, like, the queen of soul,"

"see," Mercedes smiled as she walked alongside Rachel and Spencer, "i auditioned for this club singing respect and she's gotten none since, so i'm doing Aretha,"

"awesome, Mercedes," Rachel smiled, "awesome, all of you guys," she let Spencer's arm fall of her shoulder, as she stands in front of them, "those songs are great appetisers to my main course,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at Rachel, "Celime Dion's 'my heart will go on', it's gonna be our finale," Mike does a screeching sound outing his hand in front of Rachel, "that's like the biggest song of all time,"

"no," Rachel shook her head, "you don't understand, Celine isn't the neglected artist, i am," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "i'm so confused right now,"

Mercedes crosses her arms, "i was kind of hoping to do the closing number," Finn comes towards them, "hey," Spencer bit onto his lip, "you guys remember Sunshine Corazon?"

***

"you are a terrible spy!" Rachel looked down at Sunshine who stood in front of them, playing with her fingers, "seriously, with your size, you easily could have stayed in the air ducts for days,"

Spencer shook his head at Artie, "right," Brittany nods her head, "i'm not a spy, i heard about your benefit concert on Facebook, and i wanted to perform,"

Sunshine looked around the new directions, "i know what it feels like to be in academic decathlon," her eyes then go onto Spencer, when Rachel held onto Spencer's hand.

when Sunshine's eyes goes down to their intertwined when Spencer turns to Rachel with a small smile, "no one pays attention to you, no one cares,"

"it's not right, we study so hard," Spencer bit her lip, "yeah, but you're in vocal adrenaline," Quinn looked at Sunshine, "how do we know we can trust you?"

Sunshine looked at Quinn, "because i don't have nothing against any of you," the new directions look at Sunshine, "i have 600 twitter followers, i can get all of them to come,"

Brittany looks up at the decathlon team who stood behind her, "how many tickets have we sold so far?" Puck looked at Finn, "four, no ones interest, it's just sad,"

Spencer let's out a breath, "please, just let me show you what i can do," Sunshine looked at them, "i would like to sing the perfect song about neglect, all by myself,"

"i'm such a better singer than everyone else, so i know how it feels," Spencer leans towards Mike, "a bit cocky aren't we?"

he chuckled alongside Brooke and Brittany, "i'm all alone at the top, also, i'm really short, so even when i'm in a group of people," Brittany turns to them, "it feels like i'm wandering alone through a forest,"

"there's no way that she's singing in our auditorium, okay?" she turns to Spencer, "she's the enemy,"

Spencer shrugged his shoulders when Puck looked at him, "i say we give her a chance, i mean, you owe her, Rachel," Puck looked at Rachel, "you sent her to a frickin' crack house,"

"nobody's home, all by myself, don't wanna be, all by myself.."

Sunshine performer when Spencer stood there, leaning against one of the auditorium chairs when the new directions clapped their hands for Sunshine, "go on, now!"

"come on!" Sunshine finished her song, "so, can i perform with you guys?" the new directions smiled at Sunshine.

***

"absolutely not," Spencer sat beside Rachel, when Finn, Santana, Quinn and Mercedes stood in front of them, "she's just trying to get on our good sides so she can spy on us,"

Quinn crossed her arms over her chest, "you're the one to talk, we told you the same thing about Jessie St James last year,"

Spencer bit his lip, "and you were right!" Finn looked at Rachel, "this whole thing isn't about us, it's about helping the brainiacs,"

"yeah," Puck nods his head, "Rachel," Spencer then stood up, coming towards Santana to stand beside her, "we need Sunshine twitter followers to come and pay for tickets or there's no point of having a benefit at all,"

Rachel let's out a breath, looking up at Spencer's blue eyes, "okay, Mercedes, you're okay with being bumped," Rachel then stood up, "to the decidedly less glamorous middle spot, right?"

Mercedes's smile fell from her face when Spencer frowned at Rachel, "um... sure, i guess," she then turns towards Quinn and Finn who both nod their heads, "absolutely,"

Spencer comes towards the brainiacs, when he gets his glasses from his bag pack, putting it onto his face, when they do their handshake.

***

"Rachel..."

Rachel turns to Spencer, as they were both sat on Spencer's bed, as he leaned backwards, his head against his black headboard, "yeah?"

Rachel looks at Spencer, who was just looking at her when she comes towards him, about to lean down and kiss him when Spencer stops her, "wait,"

"why is Mercedes being in the middle? why can't she be the ending performance?" Rachel looked at Spencer, "because i want to be the ending performance,"

Spencer frowns, "Mercedes is constantly taking the backseat to everyone," Rachel frowns, "well, what am i supposed to do?"

Spencer looked at Rachel, "try being in Mercedes's or Brooke's shoes for once," Rachel frowned, "where did this suddenly come from?"

Spencer let out a sigh, "i was in the library returning a book when i heard Mercedes and Lauren talking," Rachel looked at Spencer, "uh,"

she looks down to her watch, "i-i need to go," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows when Rachel then gets up from his bed, before putting her jacket on.

***

"so," Spencer rolled his eyes when he was being dragged by his arm by Quinn towards Rachel, "uh, the brainiacs asked us,"

Finn looked towards Quinn and Spencer, "to be benefit heads for the night of neglect," Quinn looked at Rachel, "and we would like to select you head of talent relations,"

"we figured," Spencer looked at Rachel with a small smile on his face, "you're probably used to relating to talent because you're so talented,"

Rachel smiled, "well, first, i'm honoured that you guys came to me," Spencer went to stand beside Rachel, "but i think it's a little insensitive of you to be flaunting your dating in my face,"

"i don't do it in front of your faces," Rachel looks at Spencer, when she pulls Spencer's blue shirt down, when Rachel kissed Spencer's lips, "fantastic,"

"cause we are having problems with one of our performers," Spencer nods his head, when he remembered Mercedes telling him something about green m&ms, "stars makes demands the way that babies make messes in their diapers,"

"they can't help it," Spencer stood behind Rachel, when Quinn looked at them, "what a star wants is to just feel appreciated and respected,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "they just want to feel like they're being heard," Finn looked at Rachel, "Mercedes seemed pretty serious about the puppy,"

"well, obviously, hers is a talent that we have neglected," Spencer frowned, "i can relate, so leave it to me, i'll take care of it,"

Rachel closed her locker, before going onto her tiptoes when she pressed her lips to Spencer's, as he leaned down smiling before he pulled away from Rachel, when she smiled at him when Spencer smiled back.

***

Spencer smiled when he saw his stepbrother and Blaine walking down the corridor, "hey," Kurt hugged Spencer, when Blaine did the same with a smile on his face, "you guys, you better get in the auditorium,"

Brittany comes down the hallway with Artie, "the show's about to start," Artie smiled at Spencer, Kurt and Blaine, "it's going to be a full house, y'all,"

Artie turned to them, "got to get there early to get a good seat," Kurt smiled when Spencer lightly pats Kurt's back, "we'll be there in a minute, i'm just showing Blaine around,"

Artie smiled at Kurt and Blaine, "thanks for coming and supporting us, guys," Spencer nods his head, "it's really cool,"

"bye," Brittany waved her hand at them, when Spencer rolls Artie towards the auditorium with Brittany following behind them.

***

Spencer looked at Brittany and Artie, "i think i forget something in the choir room," Brittany nods her head, "well, hurry,"

"you don't know squat, butt boy," Spencer came out from fr auditorium to see Blaine pushing back Karofsky, "hey, no, guys, stop!"

Santana pulls them apart, "you're real brave with your fists but you're a coward when it comes to the truth," Santana furrowed her eyebrows, "truth about what?"

"it's none of your business, j.lo," Spencer frowned at the nickname, Karofsky gave Santana, "first of all, anything you do became my business when you decided to toss that slushee up in my grill,"

Karofsky bit his lip, "and you're lucky Spencer wasn't there, or else he would kick the shit out of you," Karofsky looked at Santana, "Spencer doesn't love you, he's getting with that Berry girl now, so you need to get over him,"

Karofsky looked at the three of them, "and i think i can take a couple of queers and a girl," Spencer's eyes widened, when he heard the insult come out of Karofsky's mouth, "no, you can't,"

Karofsky moved backwards, when Spencer comes towards him, "you guys okay?" Blaine and Kurt both nod their heads, when Spencer didn't look at Santana, who frowned when Spencer looked at Karofsky.

"huh, okay," Santana moved past Spencer looking at Karofsky, "see, here's what gonna go down, two choices,"

Santana gestured her two fingers, "you stay here, and i crack one of your nuts..." Spencer gagged, "right or left, that's your choice... or you walk away, and live to be a douchebag another day,"

"oh, and also," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at Santana, "i have razer-blades hidden in my hair," Karofsky looks at Kurt and Blaine, "mm-hmm, tons,"

she motions towards her hair when Spencer stepped backwards from Santana when Kurt and Blaine both rolled their eyes at Spencer, "just all up in there,"

"mm-hmm," and with that Karofsky walked backwards, away from them, letting out a groan when he goes towards the gym again.

Santana turns to Kurt and Blaine, "we could of handled that," Santana smiled, "it was more fun doing it together," Santana smiled at them, when Spencer was about to into the choir room.

looking for his acoustic guitar, when he put it around his shoulders, "oh, crap!" Spencer ran towards them, "Santana, what's happening?"

"la, la, la, la, la, la..." Santana came towards into the choir room, where the new directions were, "hold up, hold up,"

Spencer followed in after Santana, "this just in," Santana looks down at her phone, when Spencer stands behind her, "according to Sunshine's twitter, she's not coming, and neither are any of her followers,"

"i told you," Rachel looked at them, "she's evil!" Puck came towards them, "i was just in the auditorium, there's, like, six people in there, i say we blow this whole thing off and hit the arcade,"

"no, no," Spencer shook his head, "screw that," Spencer looked at them, "these people paid to come see us sing," Finn smiled at Spencer, "what's that saying? the shows got to go all over the place or something,"

"you mean," Rachel looked at her ex boyfriend, "the show must go on," Finn nods his head, "yeah, Spencer's right, you guys,"

Rachel touched her boyfriend's arm, "okay, whatever there's six or 6,000 people, out there, we still have to give it our all," Rachel looked at Tina, "okay, Tina, you're up first,"

"oh, i beg you, can i follow?" Spencer looked down at his phone, when he goes onto his twitter, looking at Sunshine's twitter when he rolled his eyes.

"you suck!" Spencer frowned at Becky, "where's Rachel Berry?" Spencer glared at Jacob, when Jacob looked at he football team captain, who just glared at him.

"show tunes! show tunes! show tunes!" Spencer looked at Sandy, "shut up, you're a child predator,"

Sandy rolled his eyes at Spencer, who glared strongly at him, "boo!" Spencer gasped, when he saw Tina rum off of the auditorium stage when Spencer glared at the people sitting in that auditorium seats expect for Blaine and Kurt.

Tina sobbed in the choir room, she looks into her boyfriend's brown eyes, "it's the worst i've ever felt in my entire life,"

"i didn't think it was possible..." Artie looked at Tina, who sobbed onto her boyfriend's arm, "for people to hate us even more, we're calling this off,"

"guys," the new directions look up at Mr Schuester, "i hate to say it, but i think we have to buck up,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at Mr Schuester, "Tina, i'm sorry you had to go through that, but it's a really good lesson for us,"

Mason frowned, as he held onto his girlfriend, "i mean, that's a part of show business, guys, sometimes people can be really mean,"

Samaria looked at Brittany, when Spencer kissed her forehead, "think about what's going to happen if we have an unfriendly crowd at nationals in New York,"

Mr Schuester looked at them, "and i'm sure there's going to be some vocal adrenaline hecklers there, too, we need to find some strength and barrel through this,"

Spencer bit his lip, "i think i may know a way to shut those hecklers up for a number or two," Quinn got a basket, when Mr Schuester puts taffy into it, "take as much as you want,"

"and now, please enjoy the dance stylings of Mr Mike and Mason Chang as they bust some moves to Jack Johnson's 'Bubble Toes',"

Mason and Mike danced, when the new directions watch the two brothers dance together when Spencer smiled, when he sees Santana standing on the opposite side of the auditorium stage.

"bravo!" Kurt and Blaine both stood up, "whoo!" the new directions clapped their hands when Mike comes towards Brooke, as he hugged her boyfriend.

"that was all kind of awesome!" Mike was beside Spencer when Mason walked into the choir room with Sam, "yeah!"

"terrific job, Mike, whoo!" Mason goes towards his girlfriend, who smiled up to him, "hey, sounds like the heckling club loved our refreshments,"

"yeah, but we're almost out of that taffy," Quinn looked at Mr Schuester, "how are we gonna keep them from going after us again after the intermission?"

Mr Schuester looked at Quinn, "by being so good that they can't heckle us, and i know just the person for the job," Mr Schuester looks around the new directions, "w-where's Mercedes?"

"she's up," Lauren entered the choir room, "i'm sorry, Ms Jones has not appreciated the way she's been treated and is refusing to go on," Mr Schuester let out a sigh, "let me talk to her,"

"don't bother," Lauren shook her head, "Mercedes has left the building," Maisy furrowed her eyebrows, "do you want me to get her?"

"okay," everyone turns to Ms Holiday, "you guys, go find Mercedes, i'm gonna go deal with the haters,"

Spencer sat onto a stool, strumming his guitar as Ms Holiday went out of the room, when the new directions look at Spencer, "you're not gonna help us find Mercedes?"

Spencer looked up from his guitar, "i need to practice, before i go on stage and you guys got it," Santana frowned at Spencer when Rachel just sighed, "come on,"

***

"are we in trouble?"

Spencer needed to get away from everyone, as they were trying to figure out where Mercedes has gone, so he came into the library where he saw Ms Holiday with Azimio, Becky and Jacob, "oh no, not at all,"

Ms Holiday blinked, "i was just taking the opportunity of intermission to tell you guys what great hecklers you are," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "where's Spencer, he was supposed to be here?"

Becky nods her head, Ms Holiday ignores Azimio, "you must practice a lot," Azimio shrugged his shoulders, "no, not that much, just on the internet only,"

"you know," Ms Holiday nods her head, "my posts on NCIS and Miami chat rooms are legendary," Ms Holiday looked at him, "you're kidding, i've never seen you on there,"

"you wouldn't," Azimio shook his head, "because i post as NCISucks or NCIStupid," Becky smiled, "i'm the beckster I'm the entertainment weekly chat rooms,"

Jacob looked at Ms Holiday, "and my curlyhairincairo twitter account helped bring down mubark,"

Azimio nods his head, "technology has allowed us to be brutally cruel without suffering any consequences," Spencer titles his head, "in the past, if i wanted to tell someone they sucked, i'd have to say it to their face, which would usually result in them kicking me in the groin,"

"i get it," Ms Holiday looks at the three of them, "we live in a culture of insults, i mean, we're constantly bombarded with these images of people who are richer than us, and happier than us, and have more interesting sex than us,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "and it makes us feel terrible," Becky nods her head, "preach," Ms Holiday smiled, "you know, we tear them down to feel better about ourselves, and we don't just stop with the people who are on tv or in magazines, we do it to everybody,"

Spencer looked through some books towards them, "and we think that because it's done anonymous, there are no ramifications,"

Ms Holiday sat in front of them, "but they are ramifications, guys," she looked at the three of them, "because it makes you comfortable with insensitivity, do you know that one of the girls you heckled tonight has been crying for an hour?"

Spencer bit his lip, thinking about Tina crying, "are you saying you never ragged in anybody?" Ms Holiday looks at Azimio, "oh, of course i did, i spent three years sending hate mail to Debbie Gibson until she wrote me back and said that the stress of my letters was giving her alopecia,"

"and then i felt terrible because i realised it was just my jealousy that she could fill a mil with her adoring fans," Jacob shrugs his shoulders at Becky, "you guys are great kids, some of insults were rad,"

Becky smiled, "but just think about how you could lift up the world if your turned some of those barbs into roses," Azimio looked down, "i mean, intermission's almost over, why don't you get back in there and turn some of that jeering into cheering,"

Azimio smiled, "na, no, i think i'm just going to go home, probably do a new post about how handsome Mark Harmon is," Azimio stood up, "me too, i'm out,"

"dude," Azimio stopped, when he saw Spencer standing there, "Spence, hey," Spencer half smiled at his friend, "why don't you stay behind for a little more?"

"na, i think i'm gonna go home," Spencer sighed, when he scratched the back of his neck, "oh, okay,"

Ms Holiday looks at Jacob, "i'm splitting, too," Jacob looked at Ms Holiday, "they say, if you have nothing nice to say...." he stood up, "i'll be 18 in three years, wait for me?"

***

"where is everybody?" Sandy sat in the auditorium seats by himself, "let's get on with it," Blaine looked at Sandy, "you're a really horrible person, you know that?"

Sandy looked st Blaine, "you sound like my court-appointed therapist," Spencer rolled his eyes, when he stands in front of him, "i think you should leave, we don't need any negative behaviour here,"

Sandy looked at Spencer with a smile on his face, "na, i think i might just stay here," Spencer just smiled back at Sandy, "okay, whatever you say,"

Spencer grabbed onto Sandy's jacket, pulling him up, "you say one-" and with that Coach Sylvester comes into the auditorium to see Spencer holding onto Sandy, "Zac Efron, why don't you let go of Pink dagger there?"

Spencer glared at Sandy, when he pushed him backwards, "pink dagger, i'm going to need to speak with you right now,"

Mr Schuester looks at them, "you know, i had a feeling you might be behind this," Spencer stood beside Mr Schuester, "you have no proof,"

Mr Schuester let out a sigh, when Spencer smiled at Blaine and Kurt, when Sandy and Coach Sylvester went out of the auditorium, he goes onto the stage, towards the band, "and now, ladies and gentlemen, Mss Holly Holiday,"

"i can't keep up with your turning tables under your thumb," Spencer smirks when he looks at Mr Schuester, "i can't breathe, so i won't let you close enough to hurt me,"

Spencer strummed his guitar, when he turns his head to see Santana staring at him beside Quinn, "to turning tables,"

***

the new directions stood in the choir room, "i tried," Rachel comes into the choir room, "but i don't think she's coming,"

Rachel comes towards Spencer who is sat on the piano bench, "i need to start warming up," Spencer wrapped his arms around Rachel's waist.

"Lauren," Quinn goes towards Lauren, "you're her manager," Quinn crossed her arms over her chest, "why don't you do something?"

"see, my client, Ms Jones is not picking up her phone," Maisy rolled her eyes, "do you want me to call her?" Lauren gave Maisy a look, "so..."

"oh,"

Lauren cleared her throat, "Ms Jones is fine," Spencer smiled at Mercedes, "wait, shouldn't one of us be carrying you in?"

Mercedes scoffed, "i have only one more demand," the new directions look at each other, "i demand that all of you get your butts out there and watch Spencer sing, and then stay here for me,"

the new directions clap their hands, when Rachel kissed Spencer's cheek, "good luck out there," Spencer smiled, when the new directions go towards the auditorium, "thanks-"

and with that Spencer picks up Rachel and puts her onto top of the piano, when he puts his hands onto her cheek before leaning in and pressing his lips to Rachel's, "wow,"

"yeah.." Spencer puts Rachel back onto the floor, when she pats Spencer's chest, "i'll see you out there,"

Rachel starts to walk away from him, "Rachel," she stopped before turning to Spencer, "i'm proud of you," Rachel furrowed her eyebrows, "you know, for giving Mercedes the closing act,"

"thanks,"

Spencer let's out a breath, when he straightens his white shirt out when he goes towards the auditorium stage, "and now, ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the stage, Mr Spencer Hudson!"

the new directions clap their hands, "whoo!" Spencer smiled, when he stands on the auditorium stage with Mike, Sean, Mason W and Mason on the sidelines, "i thought that i've been hurt before,"

Spencer smiled at his friends, "but no one's ever left me quite this sore," Spencer spins around with a smirk on his face, "your words-"

he points to the new directions, "-cut deeper than a knife, now i need someone to breathe me back to life,"

"hey!" the cheerios come onto the stage in their white dresses, "got a feeling that i'm going under," he points at them, when he danced with the cheerios, "but i know i'll make it out alive,"

the cheerios danced behind Spencer, "if i quit calling you my lover," Spencer shrugged his shoulders, when Kurt and Blaine smiled, "move on.."

"you watch me bleed until i can't breathe," Spencer goes to the edge of the stage, "i'm shaking,"

the cheerios rubbed his arms as it was apart of their routine, "falling onto my knees, and now that i'm without your kisses," Spencer danced with the cheerios, "i'll be needing stitches,"

"i'm tripping over myself, i'm aching," Mike, Sean and both Mason's come onto the stage, "begging you to come help,"

Mike and Sean smirk, "and now that i'm without your kisses, i'll be needing stitches," Mike, Sean come beside him posing when both mason come underneath him, "just like a moth drawn to a flame,"

"oh, you lured me in i couldn't sense the pain," the four new directions boys danced with Spencer, "your bitter heart cold to the touch,"

the cheerios shake their fingers at the five new directions boys, "now i'm gonna reap what i sow," the four new directions come away from him, "i'm left seeing red on my own,"

"hey!" there was a dance break, when the four new directions boys danced with Spencer, "needle and the thread, gotta get you out of my head,"

"get your out of my head!" the new directions clap their hands for Spencer, "you watch me bleed until i can't breathe, i'm shaking,"

"falling onto my knees, hey, and now that i'm without your kisses, i'll be needing stitches," Spencer smiled at his friends, "tripping over myself, i'm aching, begging you to come around,"

Santana smiled, "and now that i'm without your kisses, i'll be needing stitches," the cheerios and the new directions boys danced together.

"wow!" the new directions clapped their hands, standing up when Mr Schuester smiled at Spencer and the dancers behind them, "that was amazing, Spencer,"

"okay, it's now Mercedes turn," the new directions clap their hands, when they looked at Mercedes who was just smiling.

"and now, ladies and gentlemen, Ms Mercedes Jones," the curtain opens, when Mercedes holds onto the microphone stand.

Spencer looked around the auditorium seats, when he furrowed his eyebrows as he sat down beside Mike and Mason, when he saw Rachel standing in the sidelines.

Spencer smiled at Rachel, when she smiled back before her smile faltered when Spencer looked behind him to see Finn with his arm around Quinn.

Spencer just rolled his eyes, shaking his head when he focused on Mercedes singing and not Rachel, "obviously.."

the new directions clapped their hands when Mercedes goes towards Rachel, as she held Rachel's hands in hers, "that was the closing number,"

***

Mr Schuester came into the auditorium when he saw Spencer looking up at his friends then towards Sandy, "Sandy, what are you doing in here?"

the new directions looked at Mr Schuester, "i tried to be a hater, but i just couldn't do it," Mr Schuester comes towards him, "that song and the weed i smoked immediately prior... it gave me a change of heart,"

Artie looked at Mr Schuester, "My Ryersom offered us to pay for our trip," the brainiacs looked at each other, "bring it!" they then do their handshake.

"it's drug money, but you know," Sandy looked at Mr Schuester, "it's actually a fantastic way to launder it," Mr Schuester crossed his arms over his chest, "good-bye, William, i miss that arts, i really do,"

Sandy walked past Mr Schuester when the new directions looked at Sandy, "you just got poked," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "poked by the dagger!"

the new directions clap their hands, "thank you," Spencer smiled at Mercedes, when Rachel frowned at Spencer.

"Detroit! Detroit! Detroit!" the brainiacs shouted clapping their hands, when Spencer looked at Santana while clapping his hands.

***

"well," Rod looked at the decathlon teams, "at the end of regulation, we're all tied up," Spencer bit his lip, "excuse me, Mr Remington?"

Rod turns to Artie, "we would just like to say hi to our friends in glee club," the brainiacs waved their hands, "we love you guys!"

"love you," Mike and Spencer do love heart motion, "and now... the tie-breaker question," the brainiacs looked at Rod, "the category: hermaphrodite nazi symphisers,"

Spencer and Artie both turn to each with smirks on their faces, when they turn to Brittany who just smiled.

***

Spencer opened his front door to see Rachel standing there, "can we talk?" Spencer leaned against his doorframe, "why?"

"your mad at me, and i want to know why," Spencer sighed, when he pulls Rachel's arm into his house, "not here, upstairs in my room,"

Rachel nods her head, when she took off her shoes, when she goes towards Spencer's bedroom, "okay, now can we talk?"

Spencer looked his bedroom door, "yeah," he leaned against his door, Rachel pats a spot on his bed when he sighed going towards the space, "why are you mad at me?"

Spencer bit his lip, "i thought you liked me, but today when Mercedes was singing, you smiled at me and then you smiled fell when you saw Finn's arm around Quinn's shoulder," Rachel frowns, "i'm sorry,"

Spencer held Rachel's hands in his, "we need to be honest with each other because in my relationships, i haven't been really honest to them and they weren't to me," Rachel nods her head, "so, do you still have feelings for Finn?"

"yes, i do but-" Spencer scratched his neck, "it's not like i love him, Spencer," Spencer looked at Rachel, "you made me forget about Finn, i know we aren't ready for this, but i love you,"

Spencer's blue eyes widened, "it's okay, if you don't want to say it back-" Spencer held Rachel's waist, pulling her towards him when he connect their lips together.

Spencer rest his forehead against Rachel's, "i- i don't know what i feel," Rachel rubbed Spencer's hand, "it's okay, because we all the time in the world to sort your feelings,"

Spencer nods his head, "yeah, thank you, Rachel," Rachel smiled when she looked at Spencer, "can we watch a movie?"

Spencer smiled at Rachel, when he put his hand onto Rachel's cheek, "yeah, we can do anything you want,"

Rachel smiled when she moved her body so she can lean against his headboard, when Spencer gets his remote from his bedside table, "do you wanna watch?"

"i don't mind," Spencer held Rachel's hand in his, bringing it to his lips, "Rachel Berry, would you like to go on a date with me, this Friday night?"

Rachel looked into Spencer's eyes, "y-yes! i would love to," Spencer put his finger to his lips, "we have to be quiet, my mom can't know you're in my bedroom at this time,"

{Season 2, Episode 17: "A Night of Neglect"}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 645 43
Quinn Fabray x Male OC
31.4K 1K 13
After head cheerleader, Santana and dance captain, Brittany have a fight at a party they're forced to join glee club. They're sworn enemies... for no...
1.6K 48 6
find out what happens when a worldwide famous singer attending mckinley high falls for the cute dopey quarterback GLEE SEASON ONE TO FOUR
98.8K 2.6K 124
Going into high school seemed exciting at first, until it all came down to fitting in, where one Caroline Hudson thought if she joined cheerleading l...