Fire in my Heart(Beckin) ✔️

By Untamed-SuperNova

"Who is he?" "supposedly his name is Justin Lynch the new male commentator." "He is pretty cute." "But aren't... More

Cast:
I love Him. Even if he doesnt love me.
Your Name?
I'm not ready.
Sure i have feelings. He deserves you though.
You sure?
What do you mean?
I cant do this anymore
Im leaving you because your not worth it.
How do I say this?
Lets do this.
Your what?
Are you nervous
Red or Blue
I think Its Time You learn who I am.
Lunch
When did you Get here?
Welcome back
Justin James Lynch!
Father and Mother
Suns out Becky's out
Deo
Answering Questions
She is here!
Your going to do this?
Ill take care of you
Im so close
Im serious this time
You going to help me?
Your exposed Becky!
Kiss me.
Relearning the Craft
1..2..3
First Paperview:
Take it slow
I always believed in you
Dream home
Good morning
Welcome to the Team
I cant believe im seriously doing this. PT 1
I cant believe im seriously Doing this. PT 2
Screw you!
Mrs.Lynch
You make me so angry.
Please Forgive me?
It all starts now
Im going to destroy you
I fogot to mention...
How am I supposed to feel
I miss you and your goggles.
Getting away
Can I beat the hell out of You?
Blurred
Dear, Mr. Mister im going to beat your ass
Possibly to much celebration?
Ireland Home
Why cant I just have you...
I want to be here with you.
Watcha wanna do baby?
E P I L O G U E
10k🧡
**One shot

Airport.

631 19 29
By Untamed-SuperNova

*Few months time skip*

Becky Lynch Point of View:

Qoute of the page: I'm the luckiest women I swear.

WrestleMania was here and I was more ready than ever. I was ready to beat the shit out of Ronda. For one she was in my relationship with Justin and two I need to give that girl
A reason to have an attitude.

"Hey Rebecca have you seen my orange tie?" Justin asked as he came around the corner giving me the largest smile.

I soon went through the bag looking for his tie as he walked up behind me. He soon wrapped his arms around my waist as his gently as he stood up and lifted me off the floor for a brief second. "It's really hard to find your tie when you have me in the air." I said I giggled before he let me go after a second .

Justin soon went and stood on the other sides of the room opening the curtains allowing light into the room. He soon looked over the window ledge. I found his tie a few seconds later and I Soon walked over to him. He soon wrapped his arm around me and he just admired the Traffic on the streets. His mind clearly wondering over the smallest things so I left his arms and I placed the tie in his hand.

Justin quickly turned to to look at me. "Are you scared of the sun?" Justin asked with a small chuckle as he slowly started to put his tie on as he followed me around.

I soon went to sit on the bed and he was on the other bed just sitting across from me. The sun bouncing off his hair. Making the dark brown a lighter brown.  "I love you Justin."'I said as sat there across from him.

Justin smiled and he looked up at me as he got his tie on. He soon stood up and offered his hand. "So the reason your up so early is because I wanna take you to see someone."
Justin said with a smile.

I slowly stood on my feet as I took his hand. My fingers soon finding his and pacing together. Feeling his hand squeeze mine just a little made me happy. "Ohh a surprise please promise this isn't one of the sad ones." I said because the last time he surprised me and took me somewhere I met a dead women. It was very sad and I didn't want that to be the experience again.

Justin soon held my hands and soon drowned me in cheek kisses. "I love you." He said as he soon pressed the button for the elevator.

I smiled and soon tried to get away from his cheek kisses. "Justin I took you that long
To say it back?" I asked asked curiously wiggling my eyebrow.

Justin playfully rolled his eyes. He soon stepped inside the elevator and I came in after him just a few seconds after him. "So what are your going to make out with me again? Like we have the last three weeks in elevators?" Justin asked me with a chuckle.

I  soon pushed Justin gently against the wall of the elevator. My lips soon crashing against his and his hands roaming all over my body. So I grabbed his roaming hand and I pinned it to the wall smirking through the kiss as his other hand rested in my hair. Justin's hand tugged on my hair a little before I pulled away hearing the elevator door bell. Justin but my lip gently as I pulled away. He released after just a second. 

I smiled and soon steps away and out of the elevator. Soon walking to the car. Leaving Justin behind as he probably didn't know how to handle himself after that. I didn't mind. I soon got into the SUV and Justin soon came out the hotel with Seth and Finn.

They looked to be teasing each other which was good I guess. Probably teasing each other of some girl issues. Like for instance We all know Finn has been crushing over Bayley and while that has been happening Seth has been trying to get Sasha on a date be she keeps rejecting him.

I soon opens my door and soon let the cool air into the car. "Justin can we go?" I asked before seeing Justin and the boys come over to the car.

"Rebecca." Seth said as he chuckled soon giving me a hug. Finn doing the same after a second.

"Yes?" I asked before seeing Justin leaned against another car. I soon re directed my eyes to conversation with Seth and Finn.

Finn soon chuckled before looking at Justin. "Becky and Justin sitting on a tree." Finn said with a smile before Seth came along and wrapped an arm around him.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Seth said before smacking Justin the chest. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

I giggled and looked at the ground before looking at Finn and Seth. "Oh sure." I said before looking around.

Justin soon walked to the other side of the car. "Should we talk about Bayley and Sasha boys?" Justin asked before Finn and Seth teasingly scrammed.

My phone soon vibrated and I went I went to reach for it till Justin handed it to me. "Thank you." I said as I kissed his cheek. Soon allowing him to drive to the mystery location.

I soon read my phone message. It was from Sami and once I figured out it was Sami i let my eyes wonder a little more wondering what he had to say. He was telling me about him and Charlotte. Once I realized he wasn't trying to get with me I placed my head on Justin's Shoulder. "I'm the luckiest women I swear." I admitted with a small smile.

Justin's soon pulled up the airport as he
Place his free hand on her thigh. Soon teasing her just a little. "How so?" Justin asked as he parked the car.

I looked at him and smiled soon trying to move his hand away from my thigh till he squeezed and I squirmed in my seat. "Well I was going to say because you flew Naomi down here." I said as I cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips.

Justin chuckled. "I did a little better than that." Justin said before he stepped out of the car grabbing the key and walking to the airport entrance.

"What do you mean?" I asked with a smile soon running up Justin and jumping onto back.

Justin hands held my thighs as he gave me a piggy back. "It's a surprise Becky." Justin said as I placed my arms onto chest as my head rested on top of his.

I soon held onto him tightly as we got into more crowded areas and soon he stoped and I looked up to see my mom. I was shocked I didn't know Justin her planned something like this.

I slowly got off his back and i have her a hug. "Mum." I said softly as I gave her a tight hug. Happy to see her.

My mum was smiling as she looked at Justin. "Who's this handsome young man Rebecca."
My mum asked as she offered her hand to Justin.

Justin smiled and avoided her handshake he simply gave her a hug. "I'm not going to hurt ya." Justin said with a chuckle. Soon breaking the hug a few seconds later.

I smiled and looked at my mom who actually gave Justin a hug back after he pulled away. "Are you taking care of Rebecca?" She asked like any curious mother would.

Justin nodded and smiled. "Yeah I'm trying my absolute best to keep her happy." Justin said before he soon whispered to my mother.

I soon let them have there moment. I'm sure if Juston arranged this then they had to have talked before. I was just curious what he was talking about because he was whispering around me and he never really does that.

I soon saw him and my mum laughing together and I was glad he and my mother got along. My mum soon walked over to me. "He is so sweet." She said whispering to me and I smiled looking at him.

Justin soon sat down at the water fall as he watched me and my mother. My mum soon hug me again. "Have some kids and take as much time off as you can." My mum said out loud.

I giggled and smiled. "Okay." I said before looking at Justin and shaking my head no. I soon gave my mum a hug back.

My mum smiled and soon looked at me and then my man. My lovely handsome man who was being a little anti social. "Justin are we taking my mum out to eat?" I asked with with a smile.

Justin soon stood up and walked over to me. Soon placing a hand around my waist. He didn't seem at all embarrassed in front of my mum which made me happy. He wasn't afraid of her at least he didn't act like it. "Where would you ladies like to eat?" Juston asked with a smile as he kissed my temple seconds later.

My mum smiling and looked at Justin and giving him a scolding only teasing. She pointed her finger at him and I giggled. "She like anything how about your surprise is handsome." I said as I leaned my head into his shoulder.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 446 21
My 1st Becky Lynch & 1st Alexis Bliss Story! Enjoy! Cover by @QueenZain3
17.8K 310 17
My 2nd Becky Lynch Story! Enjoy! Cover by @QueenZain3
31.9K 387 16
One's Roommate. One's Enemy. One's Ex Boyfriend. One's Nobody. Everyone's got a story in this one, and all of them somehow manage to fall in love wit...
68.1K 1.2K 64
Seth and Becky, real names Colby and Rebecca, have had feelings for each other for the past 6 years but each one was too afriad to say anything until...