The Unexpected || Bakugou x U...

By LifeAsWeKnowIt00

"Most people want to be circled by safety, not by the unexpected. The unexpected can take you out. But the un... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty - Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty - One
Chapter Forty - Two
Chapter Forty - Three
Chapter Forty - Four
Chapter Forty - Five
Chapter Forty - Six
Chapter Forty - Seven
Chapter Forty - Eight
Chapter Forty - Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty - One
Chapter Fifty - Two
Note From Me
The End
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty - Five

3.2K 115 71
By LifeAsWeKnowIt00

Peer Pressure - James Bay || "Put your hands on my body just like you think you know me. Want your heart beating on me, don't leave me hot and lonely. I don't usually give in to peer pressure, But I'll give in to yours"

Returning back to the campfire it was clear that everyone was already asleep. The fire was only a small amount of embers and every lantern was out. I always hated the dark, it made me nervous that someone was going to leap out and grab us. I reached out for Bakugou's hand through the darkness as he pulled me close sensing my fears.

"Let's go," he says nodding ahead towards the opening of the tent. We walk quietly towards it not wanting to wake up a soul as Bakugou slowly pulls back the zipper. Letting me in first I crawl through the hole and sit waiting for him. I already could feel my hands sweating with anticipation as I watched him pull the zipper closed locking us inside the canvas box.

Bakugou's eyes looked over at me as a devilish grin curled up his face. I smiled back shifting uncomfortably. He crawled over to me and all I wanted to do was jump his bones right then and there as his back muscles rolled under his shirt with every moment. Bringing his face right in front of mine he cocked his head slightly before turning the lamp off beside us. His eyes squinted as they stared intently into mine.

I watched as his jawline tightened from the gesture shooting goosebumps up my back. I shivered slightly as he brought a hand to my cheek looking me up and down. Giving me one last smile before quickly pulling my face into his crashing his soft wet lips into mine. For someone as aggressive as Bakugou he kissed very gently, that is until you hit some of his weak points.

As the kiss deepened I brought my hand up behind his head combing my fingers through his thick blond hair. He smiled against the kiss already knowing what was coming next. Balling a wad of hair in my hand I pull slightly causing him to moan against the kiss. I knew all the right buttons to push with him. Feeling his tongue push against my lips I parted them allowing for his wet tongue to swirl around mine.

As the kiss intensified Bakugou's hands slowly traveled down my back taking hold of my tank top. Parting our lips from each other he looked to me for some sign of permission as nodded my head slightly. Within a second he was pulling my tank top up over my head scanning my bare chest before doing the same. Bakugou's toned arms reached over to pull his dark colored shirt over his head exposing his tight stomach.

My eyes instinctively traced the indents in his stomach as I watched him throw the shirt to the side. Meeting his gaze he smirked causing me to already miss his touch. Extending out my hand I reach for the back of his neck as he leans his head in closer planting his lips back onto mine. I smile against the kiss feeling his strong shoulder muscles right behind his back. Wrapping my other arm around him I felt his chest pressed to mine as he lowered me down on the now cushioned floor.

Laying below him I felt his lips pull away from mine trailing kisses down my neck. Rolling my head back I allowed for him to explore the empty space, which he happily did. Feeling his canines bite down into my sensitive skin a small moan softly escapes my lips as his hands continue to explore my bare chest. Letting him continue to kiss down my body he stops at the hem of my shorts. Sitting up on his knees he slowly wraps his fingers under the waist of my pants keeping his gaze on mine hesitating once again in case of any objection. I blush at him for his quiet compassion for my feelings as I watch him slowly pull them past my thighs. Lifting my leg up to pull off the last pant leg he gently returns it back to its original spot. Keeping his eyes on mine he unbuckles his belt and pulls his down. Crawling back above me I smile softly at him as he returns his gaze. Wrapping my arms around his neck I blush beneath him. I wasn't thinking straight when we were like this. It was as if I completely forgot that other people were lying steps away from us.

Bakugou leaned down kissing my cheek softly as I habitually parted my legs allowing for him to put himself between me. His growing erection hardened against my thigh and sent shivers down my spine. We had never done anything more than fool around like this and I wasn't exactly against the idea, but it scared me.

My heartbeat quickened and it was as if he sensed my fear as he spoke up, "I'm not going to force you to do anything Ochaco" I was shocked at how he so easily read my mind as he dragged his tongue across his lips looking down at me, "I just want to show you how much I care about you.."

I nod my head as his hand pushed back my hair from my face kissing my forehead. His lips remained on my skin for a minute before he pulled away inches from my face smiling at me.

"I meant what I said" I hesitated unsure of why I even said anything. For some reason, I felt l needed to remind him of my feelings. He looked down with the same genuine smile he had earlier when we were on the beach. Leaning forward he kissed my lips hungrily and I knew he heard me. Parting my lips I kissed him back biting down on his bottom lip surprising him as I pulled away. His eyes turned became lustful as he gripped my hip and smashing his face back into mine. I rolled on top of him straddling his now full erection, only my bottoms against his boxers separating us.

His eyes widened from my sudden movement and change in persona. I was never the one to take charge, but he seemed to like it as his tongue dragged across his now swollen lip. Gripping my hips he smiled up at me as his thumbs pressed into my sides. I giggle from the touch as he leans up causing his abs to flex. Bringing his thumb under my chin he tilted my face to his giving me a mischievous half-smile. I wasn't sure if it was the small room or the fact that we were getting dangerously close, but I felt like my whole body was burning up.

Pressing my lips against his I immediately felt him grab the back of my head pulling me back down on top of him rolling me down on my side. He leaned half of his body over me as he parted his lips from mine. Looking down at me in the dim light I felt my heart beat speed up as his fingers traced circles on my stomach. Bringing my hand to his cheek I hold it there for a minute feeling his smile wrinkle up his cheek. Rubbing my thumb against his cheekbone as I feel his hands circle dangerously close to my inner thigh. I don't protest as his hand travels even lower.

Feeling his fingers trail down to my center as they press against the fabric I jolt a bit from his touch. "I'm sorry.. is this ok?" He whispers. Bakugou and I had never gone this far before let alone gone this far with anyone.. Bakugou had come close before but usually, we stopped before things could go any further. Thinking in my head of all the times I wanted to, but couldn't swirl in my head. I loved Bakugou and I trusted him as my head nodded in response. I could feel my heartbeat in my ears as his expression softened.

Leaning in once more Bakugou kissed me breathlessly as I kissed back. Pulling him down closer to me as his hands continued to massage above my underwear. I moaned against the kiss as he continued his movement. I could feel my center grow hot as my hips begin buckling on impulse causing him to let out a low growl as his fingers pushed my underwear to the side.

I took in a breath as his cool fingers intertwined with the strings pulling my underwear down with one swift pull. My tongue swirled against his as his hand pushed down between my thighs. Slowly, he started off by pushing in only two fingers curling and jerking them inside me. My body vibrated from the simple act. I didn't even realize how hungry I was for his touch until I felt how wet his fingers were.

"Babe, you're already so wet.. "Bakugou said breathlessly in my ear. My head rolled back due to his continued motions as he shoved a third finger inside. Letting out a loud moan I felt Bakugous free hand cover my mouth aggressively. I wanted all of him right then and now. There was no stopping me once I was started. He knew he was good with his fingers and he loved the way I begged for more as he continued.

My head was foggy again as my body jolted from my quick release. I felt like such a loser cumming so fast, but that's something he did to me. I could never hold out even if I tried. Pulling his fingers out he watched with lustful eyes as my breathing steadied. Kissing my lips softly he smiled pulling away, but I wasn't done.

"I want the real thing..." I moan seductively. I wasn't sure if it was the adrenaline or the fact that I had never felt closer and wanted to show him how serious I was, but I wasn't stopping any time soon.

He looked down at me with a shocked expression before a devilish grin grew. Leaning himself up on his knees he slowly pulled down his tight boxer briefs. I watched as his erection sprung from the tight confinement as he laughed at my expression. Leaning over he dug through his pants and pulled out a condom from his wallet. Slipping it on he crawled back on top of me allowing for his erection to rub up and down, teasing my center.

"You're sure about this Ochaco?" He sighed in my ear as I nodded my head against his shoulder. He paused for a minute before slowly shoving the full length of him inside me causing me to let out a soft scream. Dropping his head he continued the motion as my body completely unraveled.

"F-fuck Ochaco... you feel so good.." Turning his head to the side he kissed my cheek sweetly as he pulled the length out before repeating the action again. He took his time to allow for me to get comfortable to the fit as my eyes filled with tears, the pain was not what I was expecting, but the pleasure I was feeling was worth it. Picking up his speed I quickly wrap my arms around his back and began clawing at his skin, trying to grab hold of something as my body melted into the ground below.

As soft moans escaped the tent my eyes rolled back from the intense feeling. I wasn't even aware of my moans until Bakugou leaned up continuing his thrusts as he covered my mouth.

"Hush! We have fucking neighbors " he laughed gruffly in my ear as he pumps in deeper. My whole body tingled all the way down to my toes as his breathing intensified. As my tongue dripped with lust Bakugou leaned down to french kiss me deeply to stifle out the moans now coming from both of us.

He continued to hit my sweet spot as his pace quickened, I was going crazy in his arms as his teeth grit letting out a growl. It was a pure melody the way you moaned out, he couldn't deny how much he loved it.

"Fuck you feel so damn good Ochaco, I can't hold it anymore..." His breathless tone cooed into my ear as he nibbled down on my lobe gently. Throwing my head back I could feel myself tightening around him as he quickly came together with me.

The overstimulation numbed out the embarrassing sounds that escaped our lips. Bakugou dropped his head on my shoulder as our breathing slowed down. Once our breathing was back to normal Bakugou lifted his head above mine as we pressed our foreheads together. I opened my eyes to connect with his and felt like I was looking at a whole new Bakugou. Something in his eyes was different as he smiled at me.

We eventually pulled ourselves apart and cleaned off. Before I could throw my clothes back on Bakugou was pulling me down into his arms. I giggle as he wraps his arms around me tight. Feeling him kiss the back of my head then push the hair off my neck to plant three kisses down my neck and collar bone before resting his head back on the pillow. Holding me close Bakugou made me feel so loved giving me all of his warmth as my eyes drifted off to sleep with a content expression because I was in the arms of the guy I love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 2.9K 46
katsuki bakugo has been desperately in love with his best friend y/n Aizawa since the young age of four but is too terrified to tell her in fear of r...
29 0 4
Original by: WhenSarahSmiles (A/N: I'm not stealing it I'm just redoing the story for my friends POV since she... Is fucking obsessed with bakugou an...
1.5K 83 13
This fic is discontinued. (though i might pick it back up later. don't get your hopes up tho) - This Fanfic is based on the song "Dandelions" By Ruth...
27K 820 46
It's been 10 years since they graduated from UA, and their reunion is just around the corner. Ochako has been working harder than ever making quite t...