The Unexpected || Bakugou x U...

Door LifeAsWeKnowIt00

"Most people want to be circled by safety, not by the unexpected. The unexpected can take you out. But the un... Meer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty - Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty - Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty - One
Chapter Forty - Two
Chapter Forty - Three
Chapter Forty - Four
Chapter Forty - Five
Chapter Forty - Six
Chapter Forty - Seven
Chapter Forty - Eight
Chapter Forty - Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty - One
Chapter Fifty - Two
Note From Me
The End
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Three

2.8K 106 124
Door LifeAsWeKnowIt00

Bakugou: See you at Kirishima's lake house @ 8pm loser.
Ochaco: that a threat?
Bakugou: you better be there.
Ochaco: See you then :)

Sitting in my bed I got myself ready quick before meeting up with Tsu. We promised each other that we would walk together to the function and I was so thankful for that.

Thinking back to the last party the boys threw made my stomach flutter as I ran my fingers through my hair. I was officially single so at the end of the day the things I did wouldn't effect me much. The first year these boys through the party was one to remember. It was the first night Bakugou and I kissed and I will never forget how I had to make the first move. We had already been so close back then that it felt natural sneaking away to talk. Our whole friendship was built on secret conversations, but it surprised me when Bakugou took my hand and pulled me away.

I had wondered if Bakugou thought of me as more than a friend and I knew that if I didn't make a move that night I would never know. We were a ways away from everyone and the only lights around us were the lighting bugs illuminating the way. I felt my heart race quicken as I looked up at him and was surprised to see he was looking back at me. I knew he would never made the first move for fear of showing his true emotions so I took charge. Though I was scared out of my mind I stood up on my tip toes and wrapped my arms around his neck smiling at him as a soft blush grew across his cheeks. Giving me a soft smile I felt his hands wrap around my waist and took that as an invitation to move my face in closer pressing my lips to his. It was the best first kiss I've ever had.

"Ready Ochaco?" Tsu looked over at me fully dressed with a concerned look. I snap myself back to the reality I was living in and jump up off my bed.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that" I smile brushing off my shorts. I decided on a simple tank top and shorts for the party. Nothing too dressy and Tsu did the same.

"So have you decided what you're going to do? I mean with Bakugou and Deku?" Tsu questioned as we made our way out he door.

"What do you mean?" I smile looking at her expression.

"Well.. since your single now do you think you and Bakugou would ever.. you know.. actually get together?" She hesitated on the last part. She expressed to me earlier this week how she still couldn't believe Bakugou actually seemed to care about someone. She also told me how he was the only one who stood up for me in front of Deku when he broke up with me. It was heartwarming to know that he truly was being a good friend and only wanted me to be happy, not just to tear Deku and I apart like I thought.

"Honestly Tsu.. I have no idea what I'm thinking" I sigh looking down at my feet as we walk towards the bus.

"All I know is, if you and Bakugou actually started dating that would probably tear Deku up.."

I turn my head to look at Tsu. One minute she was rooting for Bakugou and the next minute she was feeling bad for Deku. Which side was she on. "You're really not making this easier on my Tsu" I laugh as the bus pull up.

"Yeah- I know- but I wouldn't be a good friend if I wasn't giving you the honest truth" Tsu shrugged her shoulders, I hated how right she was.

"What do you suggest I do then?" I smile at her as we boarded the bus feeling it jolt and take off in the direction of the lake house.

"My honest opinion, well I would stay secretive with Bakugou if you can... until you talk to Deku about everything"

I cringe hearing his name. Deku and I haven't talked in weeks and to think about me pulling him aside to tell him I was starting to have feelings for Bakugou would just be confusing.

"So I guess I'll stay secretive for now.. Bakugou probably would want that anyways .." I sigh hating the fact that we were once again doing the whole secretive thing. Who even knows if Bakugou likes me like that. I can't keep creating scenarios in my mind and pretending like there is a definite future here.

As the bus pushed along through the dark city I looked out the window as the streetlights began to turn on. I wonder what tonight will be like, maybe things wouldn't be weird with Deku? Would Bakugou continue to y'all to me as friends in a public setting?

I didn't have much time to think about it as the bus halted in front of our stop. Tsu looked over at me hitting my thigh, "Time to go!" Tsu actually seemed excited which was nice to see. She always enjoyed when the whole class got together, though she wouldn't be drinking the company is what she liked best.

Jumping down onto the solid ground we watched at the bus quickly drove off. I didn't realize how nervous I was until we were at the front door of the lake house. It wasn't a mansion by any means, but it was big enough to host us all. The space was tight but the backyard was the part we really came for. It backed up to its own private beach that gave us all the room to run around and be as loud as we wanted.

Being a student at UA had its perks, but being recognized wherever you went wasn't one of them. It limited us and sometimes we all just wanted to be regular high schoolers that went to parties on the weekend. So when the boys threw this party last year everyone was really hoping for it to happen again.

As the door ripped back Kirishima stood with a tight tank top and swim shorts.

"Hey girls! Come on in!" He smiled as we walked though.

"Thanks for having us Kirishima!" Tsu and I said in unison as closed the door behind us.

"Not a problem! Foods in kitchen and we decided this year to camp out in the yard! So just pick a tent to through your stuff in!"

Tsu and I smile jumping up and down before running out to the yard. I was so excited to have a camp out! Everyone would be together and we could all stay up and talk. Not to mention Bakugou wouldn't be far away.

Walking down the back steps we now saw what Kirishima had been up to all day. There were over fifteen different sized tents arranged in a circle around a makeshift fire pit in the sand and a bunch of coolers laid out. Kaminari was  slamming a beer against his head with Sero as the foam from the can exploded out. I laughed as I watched the two quickly chug the remnants as everyone else cheered. 

Looking around I saw the whole rest of the class gathered up in small groups talking or just sitting around. Everyone looked like they were having a great time relaxing and enjoying the night. As my gaze scanned the crowd I recognized Bakugou sitting beside Mina still watching Kaminari and Sero attempt to once again chug their drink. He rolled his eyes before looking up on the porch and connected his gaze to me.

Giving a slight wave I watched as a soft smile spread on his face. Mina turned her head at him and looked up to see what he was smiling about. He eyes widened as she began elbowing Bakugou's side. Looking back over at Tsu we then made our way down the stairs to stand with everyone else.

Deku and Todoroki were at the bottom of the stairs talking as we stopped to say hi. I don't know why I was so nervous but I smiled and politely said hi giving both boys a hug.

"Good to see you Ochaco!" Deku said cheerfully. He seemed pretty happy which was a relief as I pulled away.

"You too! It should be a fun night." I say wanting to just make small talk still shocked everything was normal again -just like that.

"I think so. Todoroki and I are probably going to head back to the dorms tonight if you all want to join?"
Deku smield as Todoroki quickly jumped in.

"No offense to everyone because it seems like fun, but I have to visit my mother tomorrow and Deku's training. Hate to have a late start due to too much fun."

I giggle and nod at Todoroki's serious tone, but I could have guessed they wouldn't be staying the night. Todoroki always visited his mother on days off and Deku was hardly every around.

"Classmates! Come join us by the fire" Iida yelled over robotically as we all bust out laughing. We all followed orders and plopped down on the cool sand and talked with the rest of the groups.

"Hey girls! Glad you all made it" Mina jumped down beside us handing us both a beer. Tsu shook he head as I reached out for mine. Nodding her head understandably he took back the other beer setting it beside her.

"Thanks Mina!" I say happily cracking the lid and taking a sip of the cool drink. It was cheep beer but it was so refreshing after the long day.

As we sat there for a bit Tsu eventually got up to talk to Kirishima leaving Mina and I still seated.

"So when were you going to tell me something was going on between you and Bakugou?" Mina whispered bringing the beer to her lips.

I froze not sure of what to say. "I-I uh I'm not sure what you mean?" I stutter having a hard time lying.

"Oh please Ochaco... the way he looks at you is unreal!" Her volume got louder as I began shushing her.

"So there is something then?" She laughed crossing her arms. My face blushed as I look down at the can in my hand.

"We're just friends I swear" I say softly and she nods her head.

"Come on guys let's play a game of flip cup!" Kaminari yelled as everyone gathered around the table. I was beyond thankful that conversation was interrupted as I jumped up out of my seat. The usually suspects participated  while The others stood around to watch. Deku and Todoroki stayed back and Bakugou sat cross crossed in a chair beside the table.

After the first round my team won as I jumped up in the air. I saved us in the final stretch as Kaminari lifted me in the air and spun me around.

"MVP MVP!" He changed as we all laughed. Before I even knew it Bakugou was joining the opposite team. Staring right at me.

"Pfft let's see what you've got" he growled more at Kaminari than me.

As we finished up a round and won against Bakugou, we knew it wouldn't be the end. Bakugou was someone who hated losing so we played until his team finally won. At this point Kaminari was falling back hiccuping from the fast drinking as the music still swirled around us all. I was a bit tipsy as I walk over to the fire pit. Hoping to rest for a minute.

"Hey ochaco were going to head out" my eyes peel back as I hear Deku's behind me. I was a bit embarrassed for how buzzed I was as I swung my arms around him.

"B-bye Deku! It was nice seeing you! Thanks for not being awkward" he laughs from my statement and shakes his head. "Don't have too much fun Ocacho, I don't want to hear about you floating out in the water later" I chuckle pulling him back in for a hug as he and Todoroki make their way to the front of the house.

Looking at my phone I notice it's already 11:30. The only people still awake were Kirishima, Bakugou, Mina, Sero and Kaminari, kinda. Kaminari was sprawled out in a chair slurring his works through hiccups as he rest of the group laughed at his goofy behavior. Even Bakugou was laughing along. I wonder if that's how he usually was when he was with his tight group of friends.

Walking over I plop down in a chair beside Bakugou. He looks to his side to see who it was and once he did the smile that spread on his face was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

"OCHACO!!!" He yelled wrapping his arm around my head and pulling me down to mess up my hair.

"You're such a charmer Bakugou" Sero laughed.

"oh fuck off" Bakugou yelled letting me free before he leaned back in his chair.

Kirishima looked around at everyone and looked like he was thinking intently about something.

"Hey guys we should start heading to bed here soon. I still have a few open tents so Kaminari and Sero you all can grab one quick. Mina you're still sleeping with Momo right?"

"That is unless you want me to come join you Kisihima?" Mina gave him a wink that made him blush a deeper red then his hair as he stuttered a response

"I-uh well I think Bakugou's already- uh staying with me" Kirishima smiled at her as she laughed waving him off.

"Pfft borinngggg. I'm off to bed anyways! Night kids!" Mina was off making her way to her tent as Kaminari and Sero stumbled into their tent.

All that was left now was Kirishima, Bakugou and I. I felt my palms get sweaty unsure if I should just get into my tent now or see what Bakugou wants me to do. I didn't want to come off desperate, but I also didn't mind staying the night with him. I wonder what Kirishima was thinking about all of this.

"Ochaco, I have that empty tent if you would like that." Kirishima pointed behind me flashing a big grin.

"That's great! Thanks Kirishima" I nod remaining seated as Bakugou smiled at me. Kirishima clearly knew what was happening as he got up and stretched out a big yawn.

"Well, it's about time for me to head to bed. You all have fun" he winked at Bakugou and I, conforming that he knew exactly what was going on. I blush as my heart begins to beat loudly. Was I supposed to make the first move again? Should I just get up and assume he'll follow?

Before I could continue my thoughts I felt a hand rest of top of mine. Looking up at Bakugou who had a genuine smile on his face, "Sorrt about that.. Kirishima can be a real dumbass sometimes".

Laughing I feel the heat from his hand growing as I smile at him. "No worries, I probably should get to bed anyways. Once I get the tent situated" I sigh in defeat because I knew there wasn't anything else I could say or do.

Bakugou shrugged his shoulders and looked back over at the tent then back at me, "I can help you set up your tent a bit more.. I mean if you want me to.."

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

27K 820 46
It's been 10 years since they graduated from UA, and their reunion is just around the corner. Ochako has been working harder than ever making quite t...
53.8K 1.4K 25
(Quirk AU) I saw this picture...saw the comments...and BOOM, I decided to write a fanfic :3 this is also my very first fanfic so sorry if it isn't th...
37.2K 865 20
Quikless, normal, no heroes or quirks au Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka have been best friends since kindergarten. But when problems and high scho...
15.8K 541 21
Out of all the girls I've met, she's the only one who ever made a huge impression on me. Every time we meet, she never ceases to amaze me, or never l...