The Unexpected || Bakugou x U...

By LifeAsWeKnowIt00

"Most people want to be circled by safety, not by the unexpected. The unexpected can take you out. But the un... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty - Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty - Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty - One
Chapter Forty - Two
Chapter Forty - Three
Chapter Forty - Four
Chapter Forty - Five
Chapter Forty - Six
Chapter Forty - Seven
Chapter Forty - Eight
Chapter Forty - Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty - One
Chapter Fifty - Two
Note From Me
The End
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Nine

2.8K 106 121
By LifeAsWeKnowIt00

I Don't Wanna Love You Anymore - LANY || "Sometimes I just wanna talk for a minute, but I can't bring myself to call because I know that your heart's not really in it; I can't forget, the way it felt when you walked out the door"

I had been laying on my back for what felt like hours. Replaying over and over what I should have said, what I should have done... Nothing happened the way I wanted it to. Bakugou seemed fine with it, so maybe everything will be ok again. Maybe I wouldn't even have to tell Deku. It wasn't like he was calling me his official girlfriend or anything...right?

Hearing voices downstairs I immediately sit up and listen as I hear the halls once again filled with laughter and conversation. Taking in a deep breath I smile thankfully to have my friends back in the house. Sitting up I rush over to the full-length mirror hanging on my wall to look at myself. I went with a simple sweater and leggings again. Pulling the brush through my hair I finally felt ready to see everyone. Pushing through the door I make my way to the main stairs. Looking at the ground I watch as my feet hurry against the cold floor.

"Want to walk with me pink cheeks?" I look up from the ground to see Bakugou standing there.

"O-oh I erm.." I fiddled with my fingers, this really caught me off guard as my face blushed. The murmurs from downstairs grew louder as I looked towards the staircase then back up at Bakugou.

"Well? Get on with it dork" He turns sideways nodding his head in the direction of the stairs "Don't make me fucking drag you". I jump and quickly hurry beside him. We walked in silence for a minute before I heard him clear his throat.

"I'm not saying shit if you aren't" I felt my hands begin to sweat and I attempted to dry them on my leggings. We continued walking as I turned my head slightly to look up at him. He walked with his shoulders slouched, hands in his pocket, and a scowl on his face - nothing out of the ordinary for him so I knew he wasn't trying to pull something.

"Deal" I say stopping in the middle of the steps extending my hand. Bakugou stopped and turned towards me looking at my hand with a raised eyebrow than at me scoffing.

"Sure whatever, deal" He laughed genuinely as a smile spread on his face. It seemed like everything was going to be fine.

"IS THAT BAKUBABE!?" Kirishima yelled from downstairs and Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"NO FUCK OFF!" He yelled back as he turned his body and continued down the stairs. I smiled watching him walk before he turned around one last time giving a soft smile up at me, it made my heart flutter in my chest as I rush behind him.

"There you all are!" Mina yelled.

"Yes, we were a bit worried when we didn't hear you all" Tokoyami said deeply.

"Oh no nothing to worry about here" I waved smiling big as the girls came and gave me a big hug. I was really happy to see them, especially Tsu.

"Hey, friend" Tsu smiled at me as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder. Leaning my head on her shoulder I smile as the rest of the group greets each other.

"Aw hugs for all-" Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari all extend their arms towards Bakugou as sparks begin to pop from his hands.

"BACK THE FUCK UP LOSERS" he yelled and everyone laughed loudly at the boy's expressions. I looked side to side for Deku, but didn't see him.

"Deku and Todoroki will be arriving shortly Ochaco. They're grabbing us all dinner." Iida said professionally as everyone cheered. After all the initial hello's everyone settled down in the living room and caught up about our break. It was nice to hear from everyone and get back to the way things were. Bakugou sat across from me flashing a smile before he continued his conversation with Kirishima which made me blush. I liked that we were back to normal again and things weren't awkward.

"Dinner's here!" came a squeaky yell from the kitchen. Everyone jumped up and rushed towards the tasty aroma. As we all squeezed into the kitchen we were greeted with Todoroki and Deku holding out their hands at the feast before us. They had gotten a little of everything, it was so nice and thoughtful, but I expected nothing less from the two of them. "THANK YOU!" We all yell grabbing plated and taking our pick of the buffet. Momo was beside me as she looked up at Toroki nodding her head. He smiled softly as a blush crept on his face every so slightly that if you weren't paying attention you would have missed it. It made me smile a bit watching them. I wonder if they got together during the break.

"H-hey Ochaco" I turn my head and meet my gaze with Deku

"Hey Deku!" I set my plate down and rush over to give him a big hug. He tensed up, probably surprised at my spontaneity and because we were in front of everyone.

"AWWWWWW" Kaminari yelled putting a chicken leg in his mouth before walking towards the dining room table. Bakugou was behind him and stuck his tongue out at me behind Deku's head "GET A ROOM LOSER!" He yelled laughing to himself as Kirishima hit his side, "I see you didn't get very gentlemanly during the break"

"SHUT UP SHIT RAG!!!" He yelled as Deku and I pulled away. We were the last two in the kitchen and it made me a bit nervous.

"Great to see you Ochaco" he smiled taking hold of my hand as he stood across from me. I nodded giving him a genuine smile before leaning in to kiss my cheek, "Really great". My face hummed and my stomach flipped with regret.

"Well, we better go grab our spots," I say letting go of his hand and turning towards the door. He smiled following after me.

Finding a seat beside Tsu and Iida I began to dig in. The food was so tasty I couldn't stop. Setting my fork down for a second I looked around at all the friends seated around me. Everyone was back to their old routine as I watched them talk and laugh together. We have all gotten so close over the years it felt like a really large family at this point. I smile to myself as I twiddle my fingers underneath the table.

"So Ochaco, what did you during the break?" Iida says and everyone looks over at me. It was embarrassing to have everyone's eyes on me, I smiled and looked up accidentally making direct eye contact with Bakugou.

"W-well, - "

"I kicked her ass in Street Fighter" Bakugou's voice yelled from across the table and everyone's brows furrowed looking at him then at me. It was as if they were watching a ping pong match. Bakugou leaned back in his seat putting his feet up on the table. "Yep- beat her real good! Then we trained since the loser needed my extra help". He chuckled to himself and even I was a bit shocked that he spoke up, let alone - admit we hung out during the break. You could have heard a pin drop it was so quiet. All eyes were on me now and the worst thing I could do was sit quietly and make this more awkward. I had to think of something and fast.

"PFFT. You didn't beat me remember? It was pretty clear I won especially since you almost broke your game system after your little tantrum" I giggle looking around at everyone's reactions. It was silent for a minute before the whole table erupted with laughter. "WAIT BAKUGOU YOU LOST TO OCHACO!??" Kaminari yelled almost choking on his food. Bakugou whacked him upside the head but that didn't stop everyone from laughing, it only made us laugh harder. I covered my mouth giggling to myself as Bakugou smiled at me. Everyone seemed taken back by the whole thing, but thankfully it was played off nicely. I brushed it off quick looking down at Deku who had a raised eyebrow as he stared at Bakugou.

Everyone was now cleaning up as the conversations continued in the kitchen and dining room. Taking hold of a large number of plates I waddled my way to the kitchen not wanting to drop any. Shoji was using his extra hands to wash the dishes as Momo dried and Mineta stood on the counter putting them away. Bakugou was leaning on the counter talking to Todoroki as the two were separating silverware before he saw me. Turning his gaze at the noise when he quickly pushed himself off the counter and took hold of the plates, "ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID OR SOMETHING!? YOU COULD HAVE HURT YOURSELF YOU DUMBASS!" He yelled and everyone jumped looking at what he was doing. I heard whispers as I watched Bakugou take the plates to the sink with ease. Mina, who was sat in one of the stools, had the biggest shit eating grin on as she looked at Bakugou then me. Setting down the plates Bakugou turned back towards me, "wanna help me clean up the dining room loser?" I nod and follow after him. I needed to get away for a minute from the constant eyes watching our interactions, couldn't two people be friends?

Picking up all the discarded napkins and blowing out the candles quickly we were now left with washing off the table. As I dragged the rag across the hardwood he gave me a cocky smile. "I still can't believe you embarrassed me in front of everyone- thinking you fucking beat me at anything! pffftt "I laugh wadding up a napkin and throwing it at his head making direct contact. He flashed his eyes back at me "ILL GET YOU FOR THAT YOU FLOATY FUCK!" he began charging at me and chased me around the table. I screamed and began laughing when he grew closer. The door opened a bit as the rest of the class cheered for me. "Beat him again Ochaco!" Kaminari yelled and everyone laughed, but I was too slow for him. He quickly grabbed hold of my small frame and put me in a headlock. "I TOLD YOU ALL IM THE BEST!" he then began messing up my hair as we joined the rest with laughter. "Stop it Katsuki!!!!" I yell laughing "IF YOU DON'T TELL THEM ALL I ACTUALLY BEAT YOU YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!"

"NEVER!!!" I yell slipping away laughing as I run towards the rest of the group. They grab hold of me cheering that I got away and I laugh so hard I'm almost out of breath. Throwing his arm around my shoulder Kirishima yelled back at Bakugou, "Looks like Ochaco's the best now Bakugou!" Bakugou grit his teeth as small explosions came from his hands. We all ran closing the door behind us. Momo created a small barricade as we all sat on the ground laughing. Deku laughed but looked at me side-eyed, was he angry right now? How could he be angry at a time where everyone is having so much fun. As we all begin to gather ourselves Bakugou kicks his way through the door and collapses on the couch. "NO ONE TALK TO ME OR YOULL BE BLOWN TO PIECES" he yells into the pillow underneath him. "Guess this evening was too much social interaction for him," Tsu said to me as we giggle at his long body laid out on the couch.

"Sore loser," Todoroki whispers to Momo behind the couch. "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ICY HOT BASTARD!" lifting his head to only say that then slam his face back into the pillow everyone begins laughing again, even Todoroki covers his mouth and chuckles which is rare. I could count on one hand how times I have every seen Bakugou actually look like he's having fun with everyone, but this moment takes the cake. I liked the fact that everyone was seeing what a fun friend Bakugou could be.

The fun moment was interrupted as I felt a tight grip on my wrist I look to my left to see Deku, "Can I talk to you." I look into his eyes confused at the sudden aggressive nature, "Now".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 187 15
'"Deku?" He blinked a few times and took in his surroundings. Right, he thought, Kacchan found me. It wouldn't be a bad thing if you didn't count the...
15.9K 541 21
Out of all the girls I've met, she's the only one who ever made a huge impression on me. Every time we meet, she never ceases to amaze me, or never l...
636K 29.8K 91
"Love was so fucking cringey until I met you." You and your delinquent brother had been "troubled" kids, since the very beginning of it all. Before...
7.9K 309 41
-------FANFICTION------- Bakugo's family having issues between each other was no surprise to anyone. However, things began to escalate to the point o...