Mr. Nobody (Lisa x reader)

By InteeraPhachanh

Y/N: why do you even love me? why can't you just hate me like everyone else? Lisa: because you are different... More

Background
First day of school
Birthday
Dad
Fight
Hospital
Dance
Dance 0.2
Not update
Sasaeng
Camping
Confession
Heartbroken
Apologies
Good bye
rosie's solo
Death
Life
Fun
Jennie and Kai
Practice
School
My boyfriend
Over
Taken
not an update
Memories
Kiss and Make up?
Blackpink US tour
Getting over
Hostage
COMEBACK!?!
Sharing my photos
COACHELLA
Years that passed
Blackpink Fort Worth Concert
Important
Man
Safe
Happy Anniversary
Angry Chipmunk
Important
Confused
Ring
Operation Proposal pt. 1
Operation Proposal pt. 2
Mr. Nobody 1.0
Mr. Nobody 2.0

Decision

1.2K 40 4
By InteeraPhachanh

Third-person POV

Lisa'sOppa101: I GOT YOU A DATE WITH CHAEYOUNG!!!

IceBear_29: REALLY!?! DUDE THANKS I OWE YOU ONE!!!

Lisa'sOppa101: NOOOO! IT'S OKAY. just stick to the plan okay.

IceBear_29: roger that

Lisa'sOppa101: oh yeah I forgot you got the package??

IceBear_29: YES SIR GOT THE PACKAGE SIR!!

Lisa'sOppa101: ........

IceBear_29: what? too much??

Lisa'sOppa101: just a tab bit, but it's fine. okay we are going to Lisa's house so meet us there and give me the package, then you can go on your little date with Rosie

IceBear_29: alright, but I can't believe I'm going on a date with her I don't know where to take here!!

Lisa'sOppa101: take her out and explore Bangkok, go to the nightmarket and eat you should know your chipmunk loves to eat. (ಡ艸ಡ)

IceBear_29: true true alright I'll see you soon dude wait don't you want to see the package??

Lisa'sOppa101: no it's fine I'll see it after I get there and I talk to Lisa's parents. Also dress comfortable not too dressy alright

IceBear_29: you're right okay see you later buddy

Lisa'sOppa101: alright see u later (hehe)

*Lisa'sOppa101 changed IceBear_29 into Rosie'sOppa101*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*at Lisa's house*

Lisa: MAE!!! (mom) PHO!!! (not the noodles haha it means dad in thai)

Parents: LALISA!!!

As everyone came to visit Lisa's family, hugs and greets were everywhere. Without anyone looking as Lisa was giving a tour to everyone else, Y/N went to talk to her parents.

Y/N: mae and pho?

Lisa's mom: yes Y/N?

Y/N: I don't know how to say it, but can I have permission to marry Lisa? I really love her I really do words can't describe how I feel about her.

Lisa's dad: I'm okay with it because I know you heart Y/N also I can have someone love my cooking now (since Lisa doesn't like her dad's cooking)

Lisa's mom: honey that's not funny, but yes Y/N you may I've known you for so long and I know you are a good person inside and out. Thank you for being you.

Y/N: Khub khun ma leas pho ( thank you mom and dad)

Lisa's parents: where is the ring? we know you too well.

Y/N: *chuckles* Axel is coming to drop it off before he goes on a date with Chaeyoung.

Lisa's dad: really??? wow good everyone is growing up so fast.

Axel: Y/N!! HERE!!

Y/N: thanks buddy. now go let me introduce you to the girls. GUYS!!!

Everyone came rushing towards Y/N with all eyes on Axel.

Y/N: guys this is my friend Axel. please treat him nicely and also he is your date Rosie.

Jennie: DATE!?! ROSIE!?!

Chaeyoung: umm hi Axel *blushes*

Axel: *blushes* hi Rosie I I mean Chaeyoung

Chaeyoung: it's okay you can call me Rosie I like it.

Axel: *blushes* okay umm shall we go on our date then?

Chaeyoung: sure. bye guys

Y/N: oh yeah take good care of her buddy if not I'll hurt you just do what I told you!! OH ALSO BE HERE BEFORE 10!!

Lisa: jagiya can't they go have fun?? and they are grown people let them be without a curfew.

Y/N: but I have something planned out for everyone.

Bang Chan: let him Lisa. go spend time with your parents. I have to go somewhere with Y/N if that's alright with you?

Lisa: okay and it's fine with me. okay bye guys love you jagiya

Y/N: love you too jagiya and bye

Once Lisa left with her parents, Jisoo and Jennie went with Lisa while Stray Kids went with Y/N and they ran to the car to go according to plan.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeongin: HYUNG RUN!!!

Y/N: WAE?!?!

JEONGIN: IT'S SORN!!!!!!

Sorn: I'M COMING Y/N/N DON'T YOU DARE RUN OR LISA AND THE OTHERS GET IT!!!!

*shows live video*

Jennie: Y/N HELP LISA IS UNCONSCIOUS!!

Chaeyoung: Y/N HELP!!

Axel: it's okay girls I'll get us out of here AHHHHHHH

Guy 1: SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

Y/N: SORN WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS!?!

Sorn: BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND NO ONE CAN TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME!!!

Bang Chan: you're crazy *coughs out blood*

Sorn: yes I'm crazy... crazy for Y/N now baby you have 2 choices

ME

OR

THEY DIE *laughs evilly*

Y/N: Sorn you don't have to do this. jebal don't do this.

Sorn: mianhae Y/N I have to because no one can take you away from me not even Lisa!!!! TAKE THEM AWAY!!

Guard 1: NE!!

Lisa: *sobs* ANI!!! SORN DON'T DO THIS JEBAL I THOUGHT WE WERE BEST FRIENDS

Sorn: we were Lisa until you took every thing away from me. everything I wanted or had you took away from me. YOU TOOK BAMBAM, TEN AND Y/N AWAY FROM ME!!!

Y/N: SHE DID NO SUCH THING DON'T BLAME HER IT'S NOT FAULT IT IS YOURS FOR ACTING HOW YOU ARE!!! I LOVE LISA NOT YOU I WILL NEVER I THOUGHT YOU WERE A SISTER TO ME. YOU'RE NOT ANYMORE!!

Sorn: guards take the girls to the location, I have someone to take care of those four and Alex. I'll deal with the 8 and Y/N. you 2 take the other 8 underground I'll deal with my baby boy. 

Y/N: ANI!!!! GIRLS DON'T WORRY I'LL GET US OUT OF THIS!!! *gets punched*

Sorn: WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE Y/N!?! YOU ARE MINE AND NO ONE ELSE'S!!!

Felix: YOU FREAKING PSYCHOPATH!!! 

Guard 2: shut up you ass *stabs Felix's leg*

Bang Chan: FELIX MATE!!!!

Bang Chan fought his way out of the guard's grip, so he could attack the man who harmed his Australian brother. As soon Bang Chan got out of his grip, the other 7 except Y/N went to attack the guards until all of them were found bloody and unconscious in front of Y/N's eyes. All Y/N could do was just kneel in pain and look with horror at his members on the point of dying because of him. Y/N had no one to blame, but himself at this point. Tears filled and dropped from Y/N's eyes as the scene in front of him occurred, even when people were yelling and shouting his name there was no reply from the boy. All there was in front of the poor helpless Y/N was his love ones suffering because of him, his members nearly dying, the girls being taken to who knows where, and his best friend as well. Soon Y/N had made his decision.

Y/N: Sorn

Sorn: yes my love.

Y/N: *harshly swallows* I'll stay with you in one condition.

Sorn: *cups Y/N's face*  and what is that my dear?

Y/N: leave them out of this drama, let them be free and just forget that all this happen it would just be you and me, just don't harm them jebal.

Sorn: okay that sounds fair on one condition as well. you do what you are told to do and ummmmm ah 

you'll

never

see

them 

again

especially

Lisa.

understood?

Y/N: *smiles at his members, Alex, and the girls and mouths I love you to Lisa*

I understand.

Hey my teas how are you guys doing on this fine Spring break in the US? Since I'm on break whenever I'm not busy I'll update for you my lovely and handsome teas. I'm excited that May is approaching because I get to see my girls preform like yessss. I did promise you guys I'll give you guys a gift from the tour and be prepared and when May is done prom is happening like what then I'm graduating like can't you guys believe that!?! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT MYSELF!!! Once again thank you and love you my teas and I'll update asap thank you for your understanding

NYEONGAN

~AUTHOURNIM ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2K 38
"Why does Jennie want them to fight?" -Rosé "This is Chaos" -BTS "You don't understand Chaeyoung-ah" -Lisa "Why do I need to fight you?" -Liam ...
10.8K 349 28
One message sparked from him to her. She replied, not expecting to feel loved. . . . -Completed -There may be spelling and grammar errors
165K 5.6K 54
Lisa x Reader She's got a bad reputation... But she's all that I want though. "Ever dated someone?" Lisa asked with a curious gaze. "Nope. Never thou...
250K 2.8K 11
Read it to find out. Created: 3/6/2019