Her Cruise Ship Surprise | ✔

De PatriciaElliott8

Caution: This story may contain some consensual BDSM(Bondage, Discipline, Sadism, Masochism), sex, and coarse... Mais

Author Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight

Chapter Twenty-one

5.7K 327 25
De PatriciaElliott8

*Unedited*

Logan rolled over and had a sneaky suspicion that someone was looking at him. He cropped an eye open and found Tamara sitting on the floor beside her bed, watching him, eyes full of warmth and wonder. This was something he could get used to for the rest of his life.

"Morning," he said, returning her smile as he patted the mattress. "Sleep well?"

She climbed into bed and cuddled up beside him. "I think I spent half the night watching you sleep."

"I couldn't be that interesting while I sleep. You okay?"

"I guess I can't believe that this is real." She squeezed his bicep as she stared up at him. "I feel like I'm going to wake up and this is all going to be a dream."

"I'm really here, sweetheart," he said, wrapping his arms around her. "And I'm not going anywhere."

She studied him, as though she was trying to burn his face into her memory. "Promise?"

"Wild horses couldn't keep me away."

And that was the truth. He had no intention of ever leaving her side, except for when he had to go to work. And he was more than ecstatic to have another week with just her, before they were thrown into whatever life they were going to have when they got back.

He knew that they had a lot of decisions to make once they were back in the real world. And the biggest moment of all would be when he introduced his wife to Chloe. That made him a little nervous, but excited.

"What would you like to do today?" he asked, brushing her hair away from her beautiful grey eyes.

He knew what he wanted to do, but they went pretty hot and heavy last night, so her body would need to recharge. "Why don't we go have a nice breakfast in Chef Sapphire's Palace?"

"We could order in?"

"I think your brother would kill me if we didn't make use of his money wisely."

Scrambling to her knees, Tamara straddled him, rubbing her wet womanhood against his already swollen member. "I say this is making use of it rather nicely, don't you?"

Logan slapped her butt and lifted her off him. A pout crossed her sexy lips and he so desperately wanted to give him, but he shook his head instead.. "Honey, we're going to wear your parts out before we even begin."

She wrestled with him to try and climb back on top, her pout created cute little wrinkles next to her eyes. "Let me worry about that."

"No can do, sweetheart. We're going to wait until tonight."

"This doesn't have anything to do with the phrase, 'anticipation is half the fun,' does it?"

Logan laughed as he sat up. "Maybe."

Tamara kneeled behind him, running her hands down his sculpted chest. He shivered involuntary at her soft sensuous touch. Life really couldn't get much better than this. He'd dreamed of the moment when she'd be his and now that she was, he still couldn't believe it.

Nothing in his life ever went right and things were moving a little too perfect for him to feel comfortable. He squeezed her hand, kissing it gently. She was incredible. She knew exactly where to touch him to get his motor revving. No one else ever mattered to him as much as she did, and today, he wanted to give her the moon.

He planned to wine and dine her. Sweep her off her feet, like he should have been able to do at their prom. A day of dining and dancing, and finally just before they were to retire to their room, he was going to sing Perfect from Ed Sheeran. And then, if they make it back to the room, he bought the romance package. Champagne should be chilling on ice; chocolate-covered strawberries on the pillow; beds pulled together and a dozen roses sitting on the counter.

Tamara climbed off the bed and stood with her naked body in front of him, shimming her way between his legs as she eyed his erection. "But I don't want to anticipate. I want you now. And you want me."

"Darlin', I'm always going to want you. You're like a drug," he said, kissing her abdomen before standing up. "But today, we're going to spend some time out of the room. I have plans you see."

Turning, she wandered over to the chair that held her clothes, giving an extra little wiggle of her bare behind. Damn. She's one sexy woman. Bending down, she grabbed her socks out of her shoes, giving him a glimpse of the one area he so desperately wanted to take.

Clearing his throat, he got up and turned his back on her. If he didn't do something fast, he wasn't going to have the willpower to follow through with his plans. His hands were itching to touch her, to pull her towards him and ease her onto his cock.

She giggled, knowing full well the effect she was having on him. But he was made of sterner stuff and refused to give in. They had their whole lives to spend in the sack, but they weren't going to be on this boat forever. He was beginning to see, though, how married people often wound up pregnant after their honeymoon. Distracting himself, he pulled on his clothes and finished getting ready and fought hard not to turn and look at her. The woman could grace the cover of any magazine and get all the boys drooling.

When he had heard from Caleb he'd been surprised that she wasn't scooped up yet. He'd been certain that she was taken or maybe that was just his way of protecting his heart. After his father turned on him, his ability to trust anyone was limited. But his love for his daughter grew like a tender plant, covering his wounds. They were still there, but so was his ability to love. Trust was a little more difficult, but he was working on it.

Slipping on his shoes, he stood up and turned to face his radiant wife. "You re—" His words were swallowed by his own drool. She was standing there in her hot bikini and high heels.

A knowing, temptress smile spread across her lips. "You were saying?"

He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand before trying again. "Clothes, now." He said, his voice cracking as he threw a shirt at her, making it land on her head. With his hands free, he clenched and unclenched his fingers. This was going to be a very uncomfortable day. His erection strained against his pants, barely contained by his swimming suit underneath.

"If I go along with your plans, what's in it for me?" she asked, cocking her hip to one side with her hand resting on it.

Logan took a deep breath and struggled to put even two words together as his eyes roamed her body. She had a sexy hourglass figure, toned to perfection. A slight six pack lined her stomach. That wasn't something you often saw on a woman.

"Maybe today will be the day I let you tie me up?" he said with a nervous grin. At this point, he'd say anything just to get her to cover up because he was already ready to burst—the point of no return. And it was all due to the friction of his clothes and her hot take-me-now body. "But only if you get dressed."

Her eyes widened and she wobbled slightly, making him grin. He knew that would get her juices flowing. But the thought was enough to make him shrink a little in the manhood department and get some of his circulation back. He wasn't too fond of the idea, but he knew she wanted to, just like they used to before.

Standing tall, Tamara crossed her arms, pushing her breasts up slightly. "Why don't I believe you?"

With all the strength and courage he could muster, he said, "I guess you won't find out if we don't go!"

She looked like she wanted to stop her foot and fight, but reluctantly, she finished getting dressed without another word. This time, she chose a more reliable pair of shoes—her runners. But her clothes were still sending an electric tingle through his body.

Her black shorts were barely long enough to cover her behind and her blouse cut so low that he could see the clasp at the front of her bra. Swallowing hard, he held out his hand. "Let's go."

It was going to prove to be a very interesting day to say the least. He wasn't sure whether or not he'd have the strength to last the day without pulling her into a sweet hiding spot and popping off a quickie. In his line of work, control was imperative, but with her, it was proving to be almost impossible.

Rejecting his hand, she sashayed by him and into the hallway, throwing him a sexy smile over her shoulder. "If we're going to do this, we're going to do it right. No touching."

He followed her down the hall, watching her sweet ass swing back and forth. "Hey, I didn't agree to that."

Tamara shrugged innocently as she turned to look back at him, fluttering her eyelashes. "My own rule."

Looking past her, he saw a figure come around the corner and as soon as the person saw them, he turned back around and left. Logan pressed his lips together and a feeling of unease rippled through him. No one did that unless they were guilty of something.

"Did that guy look familiar to you?" he asked Tamara.

"He kind of looked like one of the guys in that group we passed when we were heading to the church." Her voice didn't belay the same concern he felt, but that didn't ease his worry any. He spent his life learning about the human psyche. "People kind of join the cruise along the way."

It didn't quite feel like that to him. Something felt off, but that might just be his years of training kicking in. He wanted to follow the man, but didn't want to come off as paranoid. They started walking again, but he wasn't paying attention and he just about bumped into her when she stopped.

"Stay in the present," she said, waving a hand in front of his face.

"What?"

"You zoned out on me."

Did he? "Sorry. Did you say something?"

"I asked what your other plans for the day were, other than breakfast."

"Most of my plans are set up for tonight, so what would you like to do?"

"We could go swimming after we eat." Tamara needed a good work out. Work off some of her excess energy. He wasn't going to let her expend it another way, so it was the only other thing she could think of. That brought his attention back to her instead of the strange man who disappeared. "Play water basketball."

Logan groaned. "You're planning to kill me, aren't you?"

With a flip of her hair, she turned and began her stroll down the hallway towards the elevator. "Hey, this was your idea."

She was going to make sure that he regretted his choice to spend the day out on the boat instead of in the bed with her, and she was not going to let anything distract him. They eventually made it to the restaurant without any further incident. Only to discover that sitting in the corner both at a round table was the exact group they saw on the dock, minus the women they'd seen with them and the guy that was seen on their cabin deck.

They wore camo leggings and black jackets with a skull on the back and were leaning on the table in deep conversation with each other. Their voices were too low to be heard. Her gut instinct told her there something was very wrong about that picture, but what she couldn't put her finger on.

The hostess walked over to them and guided them through the dimly lit restaurant, around glittering blue table clothes and blue high backed chairs to a corner on the other side of the room. "Our special today is Eggs benedict."

He quirked an eyebrow at her. "Sound good?"

She nodded her head. "Yep."

"Two eggs benedicts."

When she turned to look at the group again, they were looking at her. She did a full body shudder, like a ghost was walking over her grave. She wasn't sure why, but she had a feeling that they weren't any ordinary cruise-goers. They had her police senses going wild.

It wasn't long before they left. And she desperately wanted to follow them, but their food had arrived and she didn't want to let anything with bacon go to waste; so instead, she returned her attention to their table and looked up to find Logan's eyes were still glued to the group, too.

He was obviously thinking the same thing she was. "Thoughts?" she asked, gesturing with her head towards the group.

"Looks like a gang to me."

"Let's just hope they aren't up to no good." With that, Tamara picked up her fork and dug into her food.

-------

A/N

Hi guys,

I hope you are all doing well. I'm slowly recovering, but my mind is still a little messed up, so if you find any mistakes, please don't hesitate to message me...including inconsistencies. I'm writing this on the fly, so a few might slip in.

I just want to say thank you for following my stories. I really appreciate your support. It means the world to me. *hugs*

Just a heads up, I won't be writing this one quite as quickly as "His Vanilla Girl." I'm currently working on a novelette that has a June due date, and it's imperative that I finish that one quickly. My publisher is doing a Halloween anthology and I'm one of the authors.

My goal is to still release a chapter a week and then if I can get my short story done, I'll increase the updates to my usual. I'm trying not to overtax my brain at the moment.

Have a great day, everyone! :)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

896K 11.8K 35
"Say it!" "I'm your pet and your my master" "Good girl" You go on summer vacation to your grandparents, but they leave for a trip.....now your in the...
20.5K 610 8
-NOT ON TOTAL HOLD BUT I RARELY UPDATE SO IT MIGHT AS WELL BE CALLED ON HOLD- Once upon a time there lived a girl. The fairest maiden on her block. S...
3.9M 74.5K 89
*THIS BOOK NEEDS TO BE HEAVILY EDITED* TAKEN SERIES: BOOK ONE TW: kidnapping, manipulation, toxic/abusive relationship, violence, death, grief, self...
379K 10.7K 62
••COMPLETE•• ||Monaro Family: book 2|| Sara is still heartbroken and vulnerable from a break-up of a 4 year long relationship. Her friend encourages...