Sent

By killaMelody

Save me More

wrong
your here
continuation
awww shit
spin the bottle
just forget it happened
save us
another day
thank you
steal
well shit
.
basketball โ›น
๐Ÿ–ค
๐Ÿ’›6 inch heels. first position. feelin myself. partition๐Ÿ’›
drunk in love
closet/ prank time
๐ŸŽถ
vids
new girls
What now
Presentation
New book alert
Forbidden love
Update. Please read

New girl

597 11 4
By killaMelody

So today is just another basic day. I woke up to Miomi sleeping on my belly while Boie had her feet in my face. They boys have one room and all the girls stay in one room. Its not that big so me and Bey2 let them sleep in our beds. Then Aaniyah big head already gettin ready for school and aint tell nobody. So I woke everyone up and we all got ready fa school, imma kick Montale in the ass if he pull my hair one more time. I did all the girls hair and then I already did Johsah's hair lastnight. After I did everyones hair me and Bey2 got the babies ready for school. Everyone looked cute, but guess who decided to come over from next door Montale's punk ass hoe ass girlfriend.

Fuckin over dressed ass its just school I thought as I looked her up and down. I thwn blew her off and went to my room to get ready and I made sure to put makeup over everyones scars. Once I got up to my closet I looked in there and ion got shit to wear its the 2nd week of my junior year and ion got shit to wear. Damn I thought to myself. I just put on some matching Ivy Park clothes, my aunt makes the brand only for me. So after everyone was dressed and ready they looked good.

Everyone was ready except mothafuckin Montale.

Montale bring yo old dirty dusty crusty ass down these stairs. Cel yelled as we all put on our hoodies. This nigga gone yell back he was taking care of his hair. I busted out laughin once he got to the bottom of the steps.

What you laughin at he said as he fluffed out his hair.

You look like the fuckin tin man I said as we all walked out. Once we got to school we took the babies to there parts of the school and the daycare. Once I walked down the hall I was met at my locker by my bestie Micheal, he takes care of his little sister Reine. Thats my baby and im her aunty Bey.

He gay and he basically my brother. He can fight a nigga though so if I need help I call him and or my brother. He has a crush on my brother, and no one knows except me that Mj is bisexual. Then after that made us alot closer. I ship then honestly they are so cute and they would be a power couple, my brother isn't the type to care what people think but he's a jock sooo yea. As we walked to class I met up with my other boy bestfriends and my bestie Sydney.

Wassup Syd I saw sitting down beside her, she looked behind us and my eyes traveled to what she was looking at and it was Mj and Micheal holding hands under the tabel. Thinkin they sneaky they know they cant get shit past me. We turn back around laughing as our homeroom teacher walks into the class. Mr. Jackson got fired so I guess this is the new guy, he was tall bald and he was starring at all the girls kind of weird. He then sat at the desk and started to introduce his self.

Hi class im Mr. Kelly but yall can call my Robert or R-Kelly doesn't matter he said burning a whole threw me. Thats how hard he was starring then he started to lick his lips whenever he looked at me during the lesson. This nigga got turrets or something I think to myself as he kept rubbing his hands and just doin weird shit outta no where. After class Robert told me to stay after and I was, but then Mj got me swiftly carried me out of the class. He then walked my to my math class with me still hiked up over his shoulder. Im glad I aint wear a dress I thought as everyone laughed at the fact that I was just hanging and my braids were swinging everywhere. This isn't un expected though out of everyone they call us the Knowles twins. We like to joke around and have fun so everyone knew us as the 2 that would do crazy stuff or the people that got laughs. We were really friendly with everyone, we only have a problem with acouple kids. After math class was over with Ms. Union the rest of the day was the same, except that Montale and Mj stayed by my side all day. Oh yea and my friend Pac he don't play bout me im like his little sister, and Sydney she don't play bout me. Then once it was 6 period I got a text from this random number

856-478-5290: ay yo brazy that party was lit imma be there and unpacked by tommorow hope you visit tho girl

um I think you have the wrong number

856-478-5290: oh this aint brazy damn in sorry

its ok

856-478-5290: well then who this

excuse me???

856-478-5290: who is this I like to meet new people

546-264-9302: well ok im Kehlani and im 16

ok well I guess its only fair cause you did

Kehlani📱🕯: yea exactly

Ok well im Beyonce and im 16 too

Beyonce🌺🌚: well I'll talk to you when I get out of school

Kehlani📱🕯: ok coo

Beyonce🌺🌚: kk talk later lani🔊

Kehlani📱🕯: 'lani'???

Beyonce🌺🌚: yea you dont like it

Kehlani📱🕯: naw its coo Babythug

Today when I got home some of my cousin's were moving in. They were all sisters and brothers, they got abused and rapped by they're mom and dad. By the looks of all them bleeding they just got broke into our house too, they weren't suprised because they knew all the knowles cousins got abused by they're parents. Anyway I bet you wanna meet them, its Amina, Flourish, Denise, Kimani, Angel, Lucky, PeepI guess now that they need jobs that more money for our parents to take from us.

This gone be a wild ride.

_

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 2.5K 48
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
491K 7.5K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 35.5K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
184K 6.6K 94
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...