A Love Addiction

By WannaBe__

The lovely crew of "Addicted to his Love" is back and better than ever, but now people have grown up and thei... More

ALD: Pre
ALA: Pro
ALL: CAST
ALL: OPrologue
AlA: 1
ALA: 2?
ALA: 2
ALA: 3
ALA:4
ALA: 6
ALA: 7
ALA: 8
ATHL
ALA: 9
ALA CAST
ALA: 10
Ala: 11
ALA: CAST
ALA: 12
ALA: 13
ALA: 14
Chapter 15
ALA: 15
ALA: 16
Epilogue
Trilogy

ALA: 5

7.8K 282 24
By WannaBe__

"Party and Bullshit."

-Rita Ora

ALA: 5; Part 1

Tea sprayed on the last bit of perfume making sure the phone was secure on her ear so it wouldn't fall.

"Yes baby, I love you too.... You don't have to worry about me, I promise I'm fine it's just a little cold. See you tomorrow."

Tea coughed and closed her phone, laying it on the side of the seat.

"Tea, you sad man, forreal. Why you playing that dude, huh?"

Tea pushed her hands ontop of her chest and rolled her eyes.

Tea wasn't worried about anything Tunchi had to say. She felt bad about lying to Terrance about being sick, when she was really going out. But she ain't want to deal with their relationship right now, she wanted to be a free girl. It was nothing personal.

"Your mama ain't never told you to mind ya business?"

"Ya momma ain't never told you that if you fuck with me I'll knock ya lol ass out?" He asked and she shut up.

Tea usually didn't back down but she ain't have time for Tunchi right now. He always wanted to be in her mix when it was none of his business. That was something she had a hate and love relationship with him about.

"When we gone be at the party cause' it start in about ten minutes?"

Tunchi licked his lips.

"Don't worry about it, we'll be there in a minute."

Tea rolled her eyes and Tunchi sped up and rolled their windows down because he liked the air outside better than the inside. Well, at least right now.

"You gone mess up my hair. Why this shit on child lock?"

Tunchi started to laugh and Tea reached over and punched him on the side or his chest.

"Stop fucking playing with me Tea. Keep ya damn hands to yourself."

He said pushing her back with his right hand on the steering wheel and left hand used to push her back.

"Roll my window up right now!"

She said.

"Calm down fa I hurt you Tea. What you on your period?"

Tea looked over at Tunchi squinting her eyes at him as he turned towards her and laughed, she couldn't help the small smile that slipped on her lips, and then the giggle that fell after.

She playfully punched his chest.

"You get on my nerves," she said.

He turned over to Tea and licked his tongue out at her.

"I love your ugly ass too," he said turning his attention back to the road afterwards, hitting a left turn and next thing you know you heard a rapper by the name of Meek Mills playing on the block.

Tunchi bobbed his head as he turned into the backed up driveway of the mansion.

He cut his car off, and turned towards Tea.

"Look good enough for me to get a bitch tonight?"

Tea turned towards Tunchi and did a low chuckle from the question he had asked. She looked at his outfit that consisted of a 'Believe Me' shirt with Lil Wayne in double on it in black, black joggers, and his black and white Jordan's with one of his black bucket hats with weed on it.

"If you call looking like the shit off the bottom of my shoes good than you should be fine," Tea smiled, getting out the car, and walking up to the door of the mansion with Tunchi following behind.

Tea started to walk inside of the mansion not paying attention to the dude that was standing their big and black.

He put his arm out in front of her pushing her back.

"What the fuck?" Tea said.

"Sorry, but you can't come in without seeing if your name is on the list, so what's your name?"

Tea rolled her eyes and turned to Tunchi.

"When did he start this?"

Tunchi shrugged as Tea turned around.

"Tea," she said.

"Your name is not on here."

Tea raised her eyebrow because her and Marick had already talked about the party.

Then she thought about him putting her real name because he was a major asshole and wanted to be different since he called her, her birth name.

"Te'ala on their?"

He checked the list again.

"Te'ala and Tunchi?"

Tea smiled. "Yeah, that's us."

He loved his arm and Tunchi and Tea walked in letting the smell of weed, the music hit their ears, and the sight of girls twerking be seen.

Tea smiled, excited about the weed as the party hostess popped up with his girlfriends arm around his waist, which was an associate of Tea's by the name of Naja.

"Tea!" Naja yelled running to Tea and hugging her. Tea rolled her eyes, key reason why Naja was just her associate.

She was too much. Too loud, too alarmed, too cheerful and Tea just got annoyed by her easily that's why she gave her the title of her 'associate.'

"Oh my gosh it's been so long since I've seen you!" She said jumping up and down, Marick pulled Naja back and off of Tea.

"Naja calm down, can you go get me a beer?"

Naja pecked Marick's lips. "Sure baby, it ain't nothing but a thang."

Then she ran off and away from the three.

"Damn that birch annoying why you associate with you. I know she be talking a lot of shit, huh?" Tea asked.

Marick smiled, rubbing his chin.

"When a girl got some hot ass puzzay like that then I'll leave her, but until then I'm rocking with ah, plus bae ain't all that bad, Te'ala."

Tea punched his chest as he laughed along with Tunchi.

"Why you got that dude at the front door with a list?"

Marick smiled like usual with his dimples popping out of his dark skinn.

"Cause niggas I don't like be trespassing," he said dapping Tunchi as Naja came back up.

"Here you go baby," she handed him the beer. "Come up to your bedroom right quick I've got some to show you."

Marick hugged Tea and then winked, heading off with Naja to see her 'something' she had to show.

Tea turned to Tunchi and was about to ask did he want to dance to the song that came on, but he was already gone and she seen him on the dance floor getting twerked on. So she let it be, settling to go get something to drink.

She walked inside of kitchen that was only occupied by a girl and boy tongue kissing and touching each other and watched as they moved all over the kitchen accidentally bumping into Tea as she walked.

"Excuse you," Tea scoffed walking pass them.

"Nah excuse you B, you see me and my girl, you tha one that bumped into us," the boy said just doing as his girlfriend said, standing up for her.

Tea turned around and folded her arms.

"Bitch, I know you ain't talking to me, you must be talking bout that bitch on your arms, lil dude!"

The girl started to come towards Tea as Tea started walking towards her until a lightskinned boy jumped in front of her.

"Calm down, it ain't even worth it," he said. "What's your name?"

"Amiya and yours?" She lied.

"Sexy name, you came in here to drink or fight?"

"Why is it your concern what I do you ain't my damn daddy," she said looking past his shoulder, watching the boy walk the girl in the tights out the kitchen.

"I didn't say I was, but I could be if you wanted me to, baby!" He said winking.

Tea rolled her eyes,

"Where are the drinks?"

"What kind?"

"Beer."

He walked towards the inside of were the drinks were and headed Tea one.

"And Jalen."

"Huh?" Tea asked confused.

"Jalen, that's my name," he said watching as Tea drunk the beer.

He smirked.

Drinking was just the beginning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 2.2K 18
Three years ago Sincere broke things off with Amethyst all while breaking her heart in the process. She moved away to Atlanta to get a new start. She...
32.7K 1.1K 49
Annie Winston , a 23 year old sweet, innocent and a smart girl who has been having issues in her life. She believes true love doesn't exist anymore...
18.4K 1.7K 40
"I want how it was before. I want it all with you in my life again... I'm asking you to stay." Miles Cobain-Smith An aloof and detached logician, he...
111K 3.1K 23
"I'm not so important. No one notices me at school or at work. I'm surprised that my boss remembers my name. Probably only remembers it because he si...