Rising 🎀 {Glee} {1}

By Boonannaxdd

{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone thr... More

rising
epigraphy
season one
1. the new directions
2. mistake kisses
3. the acafellas
4. the mckinley titans little kicker
5. her last name
6. its my life
7. showdown
8. bust a move
9. keep on rolling
10. perfect harmony
11. there's nothing holding me back
12. jump! on those mattresses
13. sectionals! major heartbreak
14. you say goodbye! and i say hello!
15. Madonna!
16. i just wanna go home!
17. we've got bad reputation?
18. swollen tonsils
19. my dreams will be true
20. everyone's always talking at me!
21. funkytown
22. don't stop believing
season two
1. summer of our lives
2. britney spears
3. spencer's broken arm
4. the double date
5. rocky horror! the creature
6. i've never been kissed before you!
7. the substitute! my name's Finn
8. our name together is quinncer
9. i could never forget you!
10. the christmas spirit
11. zombie football players
12. stuck on you
13. the justin bieber experience
14. the drunk kiss
15. the sex talk
17. you watch me
18. i was born this way
19. you can go your own way
20. prom king and queen
21. nationals
season three
1. starting again
2. pre-presidential duties
3. helping mike audition
4. lucky charms
5. afterglow
6. one way or another
7. i kissed a girl
8. senior year sectionals
9. you're all i want
10. first interactions
11. michael jackson week
12. the new spanish teacher
13. fall in love

16. our own original songs

1.2K 25 0
By Boonannaxdd

16. our own original songs

Please Me - Cardi B & Bruno Mars
"please me baby, turn around, and just tease me baby, you know what i want and what i need baby, let me hear you say it..."

***

Spencer sat on his bed, with Rachel on his desk chair as Rachel tried thinking of some lyrics, "have you got anything?"

Spencer looked up from tapped his pencil against his notebook, as he held his acoustic guitar in his hand, "not yet, i'm still trying to think of some,"

Rachel sighed, "Rachel..." Spencer put down his guitar going towards Rachel, "calm down okay, lyrics don't come to you when you're stressed,"

Rachel nods her head when she looks down at their intertwined hands, "okay," she let out a breath, when Spencer stood up from his knees, pressing his lips against Rachel's cheek.

"i'm gonna go downstairs and get something, do you want anything?" Rachel looked away from her notebook to Spencer, "a water, please,"

Spencer smiled when he goes out of his bedroom, closing his bedroom when he sees Finn standing there with his arms crossed over his chest, "whoa,"

Spencer looked at his twin brother with his eyebrows furrowed, "remember mum's rule, you have to open your bedroom door when a girl is in your room," Spencer rolled his blue eyes, "mom's not here and anyway, you probably have Quinn in your room,"

"no, i don't.." Quinn comes out of Finn's bedroom when she looked at her ex-boyfriend and her new boyfriend, "oh, Spencer hey,"

Spencer rolled his eyes when he goes past Finn, going downstairs into the kitchen, when he goes into the fridge and gets Rachel a water bottle, and himself one with some chocolate chip cookies.

"hmm," he groaned when he took a bite out of his mom's homemade chocolate chip cookie, "that's delicious," he goes upstairs holding two water bottles and a plate of cookies.

he tapped his foot against his door when Rachel opens his bedroom door for Spencer, "hey," she smiled, when she looked at him, as she pressed her lips to Spencer's tanned cheek.

***

"okay," Spencer looked down at Rachel's hand, as she leads him towards the choir room, "so, i really took all of your notes from my headband to heart and what you said yesterday,"

Spencer smiled, "and i...i really tapped into my pain for this second song," Spencer smiled lightly at Brad who smiled back.

"yeah," Rachel lead Spencer towards one of the choir room chairs, "so come and sit down," Rachel shows Spencer a box of tissues, "these are for you,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows up at Rachel, "just in case," he takes the tissues out of her hands, "it's pretty emotional,"

"don't be afraid, if you need to..." Spencer just chuckled at the brunette headed girl in front of him, "hit it," Spencer puts the box of tissues beside him on a stool.

"you're not going to make an omelet," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at Rachel, "oh, damn you, dad's, why did you settle for only me?"

"i'm am only child, more than enough for them, but not enough for me.." Spencer tilts his head to the side, "only child, only child, only child.."

"the only berry on my family tree," Spencer lightly gave Rachel a smile, "it's called only child," Spencer nods his head, "yeah, i got that, uh..."

he scratched the back of his neck, "it's better than my headband, that's for sure," Rachel nods her head, "but it... it's still feels like you're just playing scared,"

Rachel frowned, "you're only feeling with that easy pain," Rachel looked at Spencer, "you got to get to the hard stuff, that's what's relatable to everybody,"

Rachel looked at him, "i'm.... i'm perfectly capable of accessing my pain, i cry every time i sing a solo," Spencer looked at Rachel, "exactly,"

Spencer frowned, "when you sing, i can feel it, i guess to just got to go inside yourself to wherever the singing comes from," Spencer tilts his head to the side, "and write from there,"

"have you even tried to write a song?" Rachel comes towards him, "Rachel, i have.." Rachel looks at Spencer, "them can i hear it?"

Spencer scratched the back of his neck, "uh, it's not done yet, but i'm working on it," Santana looked inside the choir room to see Spencer putting his hand over Rachel's hand, "it's okay, Rachel, i'll help you,"

Rachel stands up clapping her hands, "come on them," Spencer chuckled at Rachel when he mimics her clapping when Rachel touched her hair.

Santana frowns when she sees Spencer standing up, following after Rachel when he holds onto her waist when he leans down and connects his lips with Rachel's.

***

"guys," Spencer looked away from Rachel towards Mr Schuester, "i've got some bad news, you know how we decided on sing by my chemical romance for regionals?"

the new directions nod their heads when Spencer looked up at Samaria to see her frowning as she sits beside Sam, "well, i hold in my hand a cease and desist letter from the band,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "we can't do it," Puck let out a scoff, "it was the perfect anthem," Maisy looked at her older sister, "how much do you want to bet Coach Sylvester has something to do with this?"

Mr Schuester looked at Mercedes, "one step ahead of you," Spencer frowned at Mr Schuester, "so, what are we going to do now?"

Rachel looked at Spencer with a smile on her face when he nods his head, "i think we should write original songs for regionals," Samaria looked at her best friend then towards Rachel, "all those in favour of voting Rachel down a second time?"

the new directions expect for Sean, Micaela, Brooke, Mike and Quinn didn't raise their hands alongside Spencer and Rachel, "no, i think, Rachel is right,"

Spencer looked up towards his ex-girlfriend, "this team works best when we push ourselves and do something a little different," Santana furrowed her eyebrows at Quinn.

"that's true," Mercedes looked at Quinn, "but if all the other teams are doing amazing songs we're not going to be so good," Spencer looked at Mercedes, "you're right,"

the new directions furrowed their eyebrows at Spencer, as Rachel frowned at Spencer, "we're not going to be as good, we're going to be better,"

Quinn nods her head, "we won't be using other people's words or music, it'll be our own," Spencer nods his head, "our own heart, soul, not just our voices,"

"we have a really talented songwriters in our midst, Rachel, Spencer," the two of them furrowed their eyebrows at the new directions when Spencer turns to Quinn, "i was thinking maybe we could write a song together,"

Mike, Brooke, Sean and Micaela looked at Quinn, Spencer and Rachel, "we're with Quinn, Spencer and Rachel," Finn looked at them, "i mean, if these three can agree on something, it's probably an idea worth considering,"

"wait, wait," Samaria furrowed her eyebrows, "so suddenly, you three are writing the music for regionals? no way," Spencer frowned at Samaria, "i think that everyone should get a chance to write a song,"

Sam nods his head with his girlfriend, "Samaria's right, we can do this," Mercedes looked at Mr Schuester, "what do you think, Mr Schue?"

Mr Schuester looked at Spencer then towards the new directions, "i thinks we're doing original songs for regionals," Spencer kissed Rachel's cheek with a smile on his face.

when the new directions clapped their hands, "whoo," Quinn looked down at Spencer and Rachel, who were both smiling.

***

"hey," Brittany goes towards Samaria who was at her locker with Spencer, "uh, i think i'll be going now," he kissed Samaria's forehead before smiling at Brittany.

Brittany looked down, "can i ask you a question?" Samaria didn't turn to Brittany, "we used to be really close, and i really miss being your friend,"

Samaria did her locker combination, still not looking at Brittany, "still waiting for the question," Brittany looked at Samaria, "did i do something wrong?"

"no," Samaria looked at Brittany, "look, i don't know," she moved her hands away from her combination, "did you? all i know is you blew me off to be with Stumbles McCripplepants,"

"that's fine," Brittany frowns, "it's your loss, 'cause now i get the chance to write an awesome heterosexual song about Sam, my boyfriend, that we're going to sing at regionals,"

Brittany furrowed her eyebrows, "wait, you're still dating Sam?" Samaria focuses onto her locker combination, "but you told me you were in love with me,"

Samaria shook her head, "i honestly don't know what i was thinking," Brittany stared at Samaria, who was trying to do her combination, "look, can you stop staring at me? i can't remember my locker combo,"

"well, well," Coach Sylvester comes behind Brittany and Samaria, "if it didn't tweedle-dumb and tweedle-fake-boobs," Samaria furrowed her eyebrows, "what?"

Brittany looks at Coach Sylvester, "you know, you can't talk to us like that," Brittany crosses her arms, "you're not our cheer coach anymore,"

Coach Sylvester looked at Brittany, "i'm not anybody's cheer-leading coach anymore," she looked between them, "you betrayed me, and in case you haven't heard,"

Samaria shook her head when she turns back to her locker, "i like to play dirty," when Samaria and Brittany opened their lockers, dirt filled their faces, "ah!"

Brittany looked at Samaria who turned to face her, "i don't even remember putting that in there," Samaria furrowed her eyebrows at Brittany.

***

"all right, guys," Mr Schuester clapped his hands when Spencer sat with Brittany and Artie, his notebook in his hand, "let's hear it for our first songwriting seminar,"

Mike cheered from beside Brooke, who looked at her boyfriend as Mike's hair was flat down, when Mr Schuester hands out rhythm dictionary book, "while Quinn, Spencer and Rachel are hard at work,"

Mr Schuester hands Spencer a rhythm dictionary book, "we're gonna try to write an anthem of our own," Mr Schuester furrowed his eyebrows at Spencer, "Spencer, i thought you were with Quinn and Rachel?"

"no offence to them," Spencer looked up at Mr Schuester, "but the both of them in the same room together with me, i don't know kind of makes me nervous,"

"and i like writing in here," Mr Schuester just nods his head, "uh, okay," he hands Brittany rhythm book, "now, these are rhythm dictionaries for all of you,"

"Mr Schue?" Samaria looked at Mr Schuester, "Tina and i have been already working on a song that i wrote," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at Samaria, "really?"

Samaria nods her head, "that's amazing, well, can we hear it?" Brittany looked at Samaria, who just frowned as Tina goes towards the black piano.

"this is a song that i wrote for Sam," Sam smirks, "it's called trouty mouth," Sam's smirks falls, "wait, what's it called?"

Mike leaned into Sam with Sewn, "trouty mouth," Spencer chuckled, Samaria slips off her jacket, "guppy face, trouty mouth,"

Spencer looked at Santana who had her hand over her mouth laughing, "is that how people's lips look," Spencer looked at Sam, "where you come from in the south?"

"grouper mouth, froggy lips," Samaria slaps her thighs, "i love sucking on those salamander lips,"

Spencer smiled at Sam alongside Mike and Sean, Sam covers his mouth, "want to put a fish hook in those lips so cherry red,"

Artie and Spencer hold onto their mouth, pretending a fish hook there, "is you tried hard enough, you could suck a baby's head,"

"whoo!" Sam stood up, "okay, can we stop?" Sam looked at his girlfriend, "stop with the mouth jokes,"

Samaria put her hands over her chest, "sit down, i'm not finished," Mason covered his mouth beside Maisy, "yes, you are,"

Sam looks down at Mr Schuester, "Mr Schue, we're not doing a song at regionals called trouty mouth," Mr Schuester stood up, "you know what? i have to agree with Sam on this one, but such a good first effort,"

Samaria frowns, "i just don think it's got the, um, epic feel we need for regionals," Sam covered his mouth when Mason and Maisy looked up at Sam laughing, "Mr Schue, i wrote a song, too,"

"i wrote it for Lauren," Lauren looked around the new directions, "i know that when i sang fat-bottomed girls, it might have hurt he feelings a little bit," Puck looked at Lauren, "but i think this makes up for it,"

Puck looks at Mr Schuester, "it's got a bit of a rockabilly feel, so it could give us an edge this weekend," Puck passed Mr Schuester, "all right, show us what you got,"

"it's called big ass..." Lauren's mouth widens, "heart," Lauren then smiled at Puck, "that was smooth," Santana rolled her eyes at Spencer who smirked at Puck.

"my girl went to the doctor," Puck went in front of Lauren, "cause her heart had palpitations, said, cut the carbs, or else she'd end up pushin' up carnations,"

Samaria turns to her boyfriend who was clicking his fingers, "she stepped up on the scale, and the doctor said,"

"oh, lordy! if you don't drop a few, girl," Spencer smiled, "you won't make it past age forty," Lauren clicks her fingers, "my girl said, hey, looky on that fancy x ray chart,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at Puck, "said the doctor, holy hell, that's one GD big-ass heart," Mike dances in his seat beside his girlfriend and Seem, "i'm telling you, my friend, my girl's got a big-ass heart,"

"when she shops for groceries, that hearts get its own damn cart," Puck nods his head, "that big-ass heart can pump two tons of love through her chest,"

Mike and Spencer does a heart gesture, the heart growing bigger and bigger, "and then sit down and win a lovin' pie-eating contest,"

"i love that big-ass heart so much, i think it isn't fair," Spencer shook his head, "like how your heart won't pay me back, for breaking all my chairs,"

"so sick with love, i think i'm coming down with rickets," Spencer nods his head, "when that big-ass heart flies coach, it has to pay for two plane tickets,"

Spencer nods his head, "oh, that big-ass heart..." Artie clapped his hands, "oh, that big-ass heart..."

the new directions clapped their hands, "all right," Mr Schuester stood up, "guys, well, let's uh, let's make Puck's song a contender, but i don't totally think we're there yet,"

"so," Spencer tapped his pen against his notebook, "everyone, look at your rhyming dictionaries, and let's work on banging out some songs that rock,"

***

"what do you want to wear to prom?" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows when he opens his locker, "prom? aren't you supposed to be asking Finn about that not me?"

Quinn looked at Spencer, "look, i know we ended things on a bad thing and i know you're excited about regionals," Quinn smiled, "so am i, wasn't i the one that supported Rachel's crazy original song idea?"

Spencer frowns, "it wasn't crazy, but yeah," he looked down at Quinn, "that was cool of you to do by the way," Quinn looked at Spencer, "but whether we win that or even nationals, it's not going to put us where we belong,"

Spencer frowned at Quinn, "i'm already where i belong, i'm captain of that football team and co-captain of the new directions with Rachel,"

Quinn looked at Spencer when he goes into his locker, getting out his notebook, "we need to get elected for prom king and queen, it's he ultimate status symbol,"

Spencer looked down at Quinn, "Quinn, i already told you, shouldn't you be telling Finn about this? since you guys are apparently dating?" he rolled his blue eyes, "and after regionals, we'll go public with our relationship and start the campaign,"

Spencer closed his locker, "i don't that's a good idea," Quinn furrowed her eyebrows, "why? because of Rachel?" Spencer turned to Quinn, "no, Quinn, it's not because of Rachel, it's because of you! do you actually i'd get back together with you after you cheated on me with my brother?"

Quinn opened her mouth, "no, that's much worse than what Santana did to me, i thought you were different after Beth," Quinn frowned, "Spencer, i'm sorry,"

Spencer shook his head, "i can actually never forgive you for what you did to me, you embarrassed me in front of everyone!" people were crowding around them, "i told you i loved you and then you cheated on me!"

Spencer went past the crowd of people, when he stood when Rachel grabs onto his arm, "Spence, you okay?"

Spencer just shook his head, wiping away the tears from his eyes, "do you wanna talk about it?" Spencer shook his head, "i'm sorry, i can't,"

"but-" Spencer turns to Rachel, "after school today, come to my house and we could maybe work on a duet for us to sing at regionals," Rachel nods her head, "okay,"

***

"aren't you gonna to help me with our duet?" Rachel looked at Spencer, as he was on his phone looking at his messages when he sees a video of the football game from sophomore year.

"i'm just gonna wing it," Rachel frowned, "Spence, you cant wing a song, you might forget the lyrics of the song,"

Spencer frowned, when he comes towards Rachel, "sorry," he kissed her forehead when he looks down at her notebook, "sing something for me?"

"no," Rachel shook her head at Spencer who had a smile on his face, "okay, shut your face, it's not happening,"

Spencer frowned, "are you sick or something?" he put his hand to her forehead, "no, i'm not sick,"

Rachel sighed, "you so much as roll your eyes, i swear," she points her pencil at him, "i will murder you," Spencer frowned, "all right,"

he pressed his lips to Rachel's pale cheek, when he takes her notebook from her lap, "cross my heart, hope to die," Rachel chuckled when Spencer reads through the lyrics.

"drowning?" Rachel nods her head, "hm-mm," Spencer looked up at Rachel, "yes, i know, it sounds a little weird but," she moved her brunette hair from her face, "it's really just about conversation between two people falling in love,"

"wow," Rachel nods her head, "leave it to me to write a song that sounds like that," Rachel closed her notebook, "wait, wait,"

"you got to sing it for me," Spencer looked at Rachel, "no, Spencer," Spencer looked into Rachel's brown eyes, "please, just a few verses, that's all i'm asking,"

"ugh," Rachel slumps onto his window sofa when she opens her notebook up, "it seems that the love songs have for it all wrong,"

Spencer smiled, "i thought i would fly, and its getting harder the further we fall," Rachel looked at Spencer, "and i'm feeling high,"

Spencer looked at Rachel, "that's great," he shook his head, "no, they'd amazing," Spencer looked around his bedroom, when he grabs his acoustic guitar going beside Rachel, "here, i think i got it,"

"okay," Spencer looked at Rachel, "keep singing," Rachel loved her hair away from her face, "remember the time i first saw you,"

Rachel looked at Spencer who's as slowly strumming his guitar, "i thought you'd be mine and it felt so good,"

Spencer nods his head, "one look in your eyes and i swear i knew," Spencer looked at Rachel, as he strummed his guitar, "of your kiss, your touch, your love,"

Spencer looked up at Rachel, when she smiled at him, "and i can't breathe, i'm struggling," Spencer strums his guitar, "my heart's at ease, cause i'm drowning, drowning,"

Spencer looked at Rachel, "drowning in your love," Spencer smiled at Rachel, as the two of them stop singing that last part.

Rachel bit her lip, looking at Spencer's blue eyes when Carole comes into his bedroom, "sweetie, what have i told you about keeping your bedroom door open when a girl is a round,"

Carole looked at Rachel, "hi, Rachel," Rachel smiled at Spencer's mom, when Spencer held his guitar in his hands, "we were practicing something, and there's too much noise there, so we closed the door,"

"okay, okay," Carole looked at the two of them, "i'll be checking up on you guys,"

***

"momma said, get yo ass out of bed," Spencer smiled at Mercedes, "i said hell to the no," the new directions girls stood around the black piano, "said wash yo grandma's nasty head, i said, hell to the no,"

Spencer sat beside Artie and Sean, dancing in their seats, "oh!" Mercedes comes towards Artie, "they tried to take away my tots," Spencer smirks, "i said, hell to the no,"

"yeah!" Spencer smiled at Mercedes, "cause i'm the one that calls the shots," Mike and Spencer do a pretend gun gesture, "and i say, hell to the no,"

"oh!" Mercedes goes towards the new directions girls, "try to make me change my weave?" Mercedes touched her hair when Maisy smirks at her sister, "well, i got something up my sleeve,"

"it's a whole lotta whoa, oh, oh.." the new directions girls smile, "oh, oh, hell to the no, no, no, no, no..."

Mercedes looked at them, "no, no, i said, whoa, oh, oh.." Santana danced beside Micaela and Maisy, "oh, oh, hell to the no, no, no, no, no, no..."

"tell me i should eat my wheaties," Spencer smirks, "you know what? hell to the no," the new directions girls smile, "hell to the no,"

"tell me i'll come down with diabetes, hell to the no, oh, oh..." the new directions girls smile we Mercedes, "hell to the no,"

"try to make me change my eats, but, baby, that just isn't me," Spencer shook his finger, "i'm a whole lotta of whoa, oh, oh.."

Santana clapped her hands, "oh, oh, hell to the no, no.." the new directions girls dance beside each other, "no, no, no, no, no, no, no..."

"aw, hell to the no," the new directions clapped their hands for Mercedes, "Mercedes," Mr Schuester comes towards Mercedes, "really, really good,"

"thank you," Mr Schuester looked at her, "but, um.." Mercedes looked at Mr Schuester, "but my butt, Mr Schue, that song was amazing,"

"no, i agree, i'm just not sure that it's regionals material," Mercedes let out a sigh, "Mr Schue, i wrote another verse of trouty mouth,"

Spencer looked at Sam, when Sam showed his girlfriend his notebook what said 'hell no', "no, no, no, guys, guys,"

Mr Schuester looked at them, "just....just think about it, what's your favourite song of all time?" Brittany looked at Mr Schuester, "my headband,"

"alanis morissette's, you outta know," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at Santana's song choice, "okay, and what are all those songs about?"

"heabands," Brittany shrugged her shoulders when Spencer smiled at Brittany, "all these songs come from a place of pain,"

Spencer nods his head, "the greatest songs are about hurt, and that's the side of yourselves i want to hey in touch with," Artie looked at Mr Schuester, "that should be easy, Coach Sylvester tortures is for no reason and tried to get the entire school to hate us,"

"yesterday," Spencer looked at Samaria, "she filled Britt's and my locker with dirt," Brittany nods her head, "okay, okay, slow down, slow down,"

Mr Schuester goes towards the whiteboard, "she literally throws sticks at me," Mr Schuester writes these things down, "okay, what else? what else?"

"she called the ohio Secretary of State," Spencer frowned at Tina, "saying she was me and that i want to legally change my name to Tina Cohen-loser,"

"she..." Mr Schuester wrote on the whiteboard, 'loser', Spencer frowned at Tina, "okay, and how does that make you feel?"

Spencer looked at Mr Schuester, "well, at first it hurts, but... then it mostly makes you want to win," Brittany nods her head at Spencer, "guys.. i think you may have just found your song,"

Spencer looked at the whiteboard, "oh, loser like me," the new directions all smirk at each other, "now let's get to writing,"

"huh, Mr Schue," Mr Schuester and the new directions look at Rachel and Spencer, "we have a something i want to show,"

"it's not finished yet but we're getting there," Mr Schuester nods his head, "okay, let's see it," the new directions look at Spencer and Rachel, Spencer grabs an acoustic guitar, "you got this,"

Spencer strums the guitar, "the ocean is heavy, your current is strong," Mr Schuester put his hand to his chin, "you're pulling me deeper, been here all along,"

Spencer smiled, "remember the time i first saw you," the new directions smile at Spencer and Rachel, as they snag together, "i thought you'd me mine, and it felt so good,"

Spencer smiled at Rachel, "one look in your eyes and i swear i knew, of your kiss, your touch, your love,"

the new directions clap their hands when Spencer and Rachel both stopped singing, "wow," Mr Schuester clapped his hands, "i think we have a duet for regionals,"

***

Spencer and Rachel walked down the staircase, "i can't believe Mr Schue is letting us perform our song," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "our song?"

Rachel smile fell from her face, "it's your song, i just helped," Rachel then let out a breath, "yeah,"

they stepped down for stairs to see a bunch of hockey players and cheerleaders smiling, "whoo!" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "what is happening?" Rachel shrugged her shoulders when Spencer taps a cheerleader on their shoulder, "um, excuse me-"

Mandy turns around, "Spencer?" Spencer's blue eyes widened, "Mandy? i haven't seen you since Valentine's Day," Rachel stood there, with a frown on her face, "uh, so what is happening?"

"it's the first game of the year is tonight," Mandy frowns, "and what's even worse is that it's on your guy's regionals, so i can't see you perform,"

"okay," Rachel looked at Spencer, when Mandy walked away from them, "you know, nobody but you," Spencer turned his head away from the cheerleaders to Rachel, "could of got me to share my music, thank you,"

Spencer smiled, "i'm happy i met you," Spencer smirks at Rachel, "i'm kinda happy i met you," Rachel gasped, when she then playfully hits his chest, when Spencer wrapped his arms around Rachel's waist.

the bell rings when Spencer was about to kiss Rachel, "i, uh, got to go to class," Rachel smiled when Spencer frowned, "bye,"

Rachel leaned up and pressed her lips to Spencer's tanned cheek when he smiled, as Rachel walked away from him, into her english classroom.

"bye!"

***

"Rachel-" Spencer rubbed his eyes after he came home from football practice, he had taken a nap, which may have last about 3 hours.

sobs could be heard from the other line, "Rachel, what happened?" Rachel wiped her tears, when she didn't realise that she had phoned Spencer, "s-sorry,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "wait!" but with that Rachel ended the phone call, "uh, okay," he leans his head back against the headboard, when he got his guitar in his hand.

Rachel wiped her tears away, when she looked down at her notebook where Spencer had Rachel's lipstick on her page, where it showed 'Get It Right'.

Rachel had meet Quinn in the auditorium who was playing the piano, when Rachel had a talk with Quinn about Finn and Spencer, and Quinn said something really bad to Rachel about Spencer, "he's only using you because of your voice, you know in a few days he'd be back in Santana's arms,"

***

"and now, our judges for the 2011 regional show choir competition," Spencer stood in the entrance with his black buttoned up shirt, "local broadcasting legend man about town Rod Remington!"

Rod stood up, when Spencer rolled his blue eyes from beside Santana and Rachel, "recent tea party candidate and home-schooler Tammy Jean Albertson!"

Tammy stood up, when she does that pray gesture, touching her forehead, chest, and shoulders, "and former exotic dancer and current carmelite nun, author of the upcoming Line of Press memoir Habit to Habit, Sister Mary Constance!"

Sister Mary stood up, when she waved her hand around the auditorium with the biggest smile on her face, "and now, from Westerville High School," the new directions and Mr Schuester entered the auditorium, "let's have a warm welcome for Aural Intensity!"

the new directions clapped their hands when they made their way towards their chairs, Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at Rachel, "did i do something wrong?"

Rachel shook her head, "we need to talk about this," Rachel turned to look at Spencer, "no, we don't, and i told Mr Schue to cancel our duet,"

Spencer widened his eyes, "what, why?" Rachel looked at Spencer, "we didn't finish the song," Spencer nods his head, "we did, remember after school, the day we showed Mr Schue the song,"

Rachel half smiled when she shook her head, "i already told him," Spencer looked behind him to Mr Schuester, "can we talk, Mr Schue?"

"yeah, yeah," Mr Schuester stood up, when Spencer excused himself past Rachel and Santana, "excuse me,"

Spencer opened the doors when they go out of the auditorium, "what do you wanna talk about?" Spencer frowns, "about the duet with me and Rachel,"

Mr Schuester frowns, "she didn't tell you?" Spencer shook his head, "Mr Schue, you can't cancel our duet, okay," Spencer looked at his teacher, "we worked really hard on it, and i'm actually really happy with it,"

"but Rachel's not," Spencer scratched the back of his neck, "oh, i know how you can surprise her," Spencer smirks, "i'm listening,"

***

"and now, from Westerville, Ohio, the Dalton Academy Warblers!" the light flash when Spencer smiled from beside Santana, "it's Kurt's turn,"

"doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo..." Spencer smiled, when he sees Kurt standing there in his Dalton Academy uniform, "the power lines went out,"

the light came onto Kurt, when Spencer clapped his hands, "and i am all alone, but i don't really care at all, not answering my phone,"

Blaine smiled at Kurt, "all the games you played," the light comes into Blaine, "the promised you made,"

"oh, my god," Rachel covered her mouth when Spencer smiled at Blaine and Kurt, "couldn't finish what you started, only darkness still remains,"

"lost sight, couldn't see," Kurt smiled at Blaine, "when it was you and me, blow the candles out," the new directions smiled at Kurt, "looks like a solo tonight,"

"i'm beginning to see the light," Blaine and Kurt's smile went wider when they see Spencer smiling at the both of them, "blow the candles out, looks like a solo tonight,"

Rachel looks over towards Finn, making Spencer jealous when Quinn intertwined her hand with Finn's, Spencer put his hand over Rachel's, squeezing her hand.

"but i think i'll be alright," everyone in the auditorium clapped their hands, when Spencer and Mercedes were the first ones to stand up, for them, "whoo!"

"that's my step-brother!" Blaine and Kurt bowed, when Blaine pushed Kurt in front of him, to bow by himself, "whoo!"

the Dalton Academy Warblers then perform 'Raise your Glass' with Blaine singing lead, and Spencer dancing in his chair.

***

the Warblers sat in their seats, "break a leg," Spencer stood behind Rachel, "last time we were in this position, you told me that you liked me,"

Spencer looked down at Rachel, when she turns to face him, "Rachel," Spencer let out a breath, "i really like your song,"

Rachel looked up at him, "then listen carefully," Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "because i mean every word of it,"

"and now, from William McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio, The New Directions!" Spencer frowned, when Rachel walked out onto the stage.

"what have i done?" Spencer smiled, as he looked at Rachel from beside Mr Schuester, "i wish i could run," Spencer furrowed her eyebrows, "when did she write this?"

Spencer then widened, "was this when she butt dialled me crying," Mr Schuester frowned, "away from this ship going under, just tying to help,"

Spencer bit onto his lip, "hurt everyone else, now i feel the weight of that world is," Rachel closed her eyes, "on my shoulders,"

Spencer lightly smiled, "what can-" Rachel put her hands onto the microphone, "you do when your good isn't good enough and all that you touch tumbles down?"

"cause my best intention keep making a mess of things," Santana looked at Spencer, "i just wanna fix it somehow,"

Mr Schuester smiled at Rachel, "but how many times will it take? oh, how many times will it take for me to get it right?" Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, "to get it right?"

the new directions girls come onto the stage, Kurt looked at Blaine, "oh, my god, they're doing original songs," Blaine smiled, "can i start again with my faith shaken?"

the new directions girls join in, "cause i can't go back and undo this, i just have to stay and face my mistakes," Spencer from behind the curtains, "but if i get stronger and wiser, i'll get through this,"

"what can you do when your good isn't good enough, and all that you touch tumbles down?" Spencer clapped his hands, "but how many times will it take?"

"oh," Spencer smiled at the new directions girls, "how many times will it take for me to get it right?"

the sides of Spencer's lips lifted up into a smile, when he looked at Rachel with a bright smile on his face.

Rachel looked at Spencer, when she took the microphone from then stand, "so i throw up my fists, throw a punch in the air,"

Santana turns her head to Spencer to see him, watching Rachel with a big smile on his face, "and accept the truth that sometimes life isn't fair, yeah, i'll send out a wish,"

"yeah, i'll send up a prayer," Spencer looked up to the ceiling, thinking of his dad, "then finally someone will see how much i care...." Spencer smirks, "what can you do when your good isn't good enough?"

the audience in the auditorium clapped their hands loudly for Rachel when Spencer smiled at Rachel, "and all that you touch tumbles down?"

"oh, my best intentions keep making a mess of things," Spencer nods his head to the song, "i just wanna fox it somehow, but how many times will it take?"

"oh, how many times will it take? to get it right?" Rachel held her hand to her stomach, "to get it right?"

the audience clapped their hands, when Spencer let outba brewth, "wow," he clapped his hands memorised by Rachel.

Mr Schuester pats his shoulders, "you got this," Mr Schuester hands Spencer a electric guitar, "thanks, Mr Schue.." the lights flashes, the new directions boys come onto the stage.

Spencer walks behind Kurt and that Warblers, when the lights go down when he strums the electric guitar, when the light comes onto him.

Kurt smiled at his stepbrother when Spencer let's out a breath, the audience gasps as they turn to Spencer, "the ocean is heavy,"

Rachel stared at Spencer with the microphone in her hands, "your current is strong, you're pulling me deeper,"

Spencer walks slowly towards the auditorium stage, "been here all along," Spencer smiled at Rachel, as he strummed the guitar, "remember the time i first saw you,"

he walks slowly up the stairs, "i thought you'd mine-" Spencer smiled, "...and it felt so good," he comes onto the stage, "one look in your eyes,"

Kurt squealed from beside Blaine, when he smiled at his stepbrother and Rachel, "and i swear i knew,"

Rachel puts the microphone to their lips, "of your kiss," Santana lightly frowns behind Quinn, "your touch, your love,"

Spencer looked at Rachel's brown eyes, "and i can't breathe," Spencer bites his lip, "and i can't breathe," the new directions sing.

"i'm struggling..." Rachel looked at Spencer, "my heart's at ease," Spencer smiled down at Rachel, "cause i'm drowning,"

"cause i'm drowning in your love.." Spencer takes off the electric guitar, giving t to a band member, when Nathan hands him a microphone, "it seems that the love songs have got it all wrong,"

"i thought i would fly," Spencer comes behind Rachel, when the new directions come behind each other, "we'll fly, we'll fly.."

the new directions smirk, Spencer smiled at Rachel, "and its getting harder the further we fall,"

Spencer motions for Rachel to come towards him, when Rachel comes slowly towards Spencer in her blue dress, "but i'm feeling high,"

the new directions smiled, "so high," Spencer comes behind Rachel, "so high," Finn smiled at his ex girlfriend and his twin brother.

"i took on the lies and played the fool," Spencer shook his head, "i found there's no getting over you," Rachel walls backwards when Spencer comes towards her.

Rachel moved past Spencer when Kurt frowned at his stepbrother, "all of this time," Spencer comes towards Rachel, "i never knew," Spencer touched Rachel's forearm, down to her hand.

as Spencer held Rachel's hand in his, "of your kiss," when come into the middle of the stage, "your touch," Spencer held Rachel's hand high, "your love.."

"and i can't breathe," Rachel looked into Spencer's blue eyes, the new directions sang with them, "i'm struggling..."

Spencer and Rachel went around in circles, "my heart's at ease," the audience clapped their hands, "cause i'm drowning,"

"cause i'm drowning in your love.." Spencer points to Rachel's heart, when Rachel's cheeks go bright red.

Spencer pulled his hand away from Rachel's, "oh," Spencer smirked at Rachel, when Mike and Sean came on each side of him, "don't you break my heart now,"

Sean and Mike points to Spencer's heart with a shake of their heads, dancing their routine, "don't leave me wanting more,"

Sean smirked, "give me love," Spencer comes behind Rachel, when Santana, Quinn and Brooke came forwards, as Sean, Mike and Mason came following after the three girls.

"give me someone to hold," the new directions boys wrapped their arms around the new directions girls, dancing with them.

Spencer had his arm around Rachel's waist, as Finn had his arm wrapped around Santana's waist, "messing with the stars didn't get us very far,"

"oh no," Spencer held Rachel's hand in his tanned one, "oh no," Spencer shook his head, "oh no.."

"i'll never break your heart," Rachel walked past Spencer when the new directions boys came beside Spencer as the girls went to Rachel, "you're what i'm looking for,"

"all i need," Spencer looked up at Rachel, as he lowers himself, as the new directions boys did to the girls, "is you forever more,"

"messing with the stars didn't get us very far," Spencer bops his head, "oh no, oh no," the new directions shook their heads.

Spencer flopped his microphone in his hand, "and i can't breathe," the new directions look at Rachel and Spencer, "i'm struggling,"

"struggling.." the new directions smile, as Mr Schuester put his hand to his heart, "my heart's at ease, cause i'm drowning,"

"cause i'm drowning in your love," Rachel points at Spencer, who came towards her, "love..."

"drowning in your.... drowning..." the new directions sang, Rachel smiled, "drowning in your love,"

"in your love.." Spencer put his forehead against Rachel's, "mm, messing with the stars," the new directions look at the audience, "drowning in your love,"

Spencer held Rachel's waist, when he span her around in his arms when the audience clapped their hands, when Spencer puts Rachel down as the two of them bowed.

Rachel and Spencer get handed an earpiece, when the new directions have their backs facing the audience, "yeah,"

Rachel faced the audience, "you may think that i'm a zero,"

"but hey," Rachel clapped her hands and the new directions girls face the audience, "everyone you wanna be probably started off like me,"

"you may say that i'm a freak show," Santana smirks when Spencer and Mike slide, "i don't care," the new directions boys clapped their hands, "but hey,"

they then spin around facing the audience, "give it just a little time, i bet you're gonna change your mind," the new directions look out to the audience, "all of the dirt you've been throwing my way, it ain't so hard to take,"

the new directions smirked "that's right," Spencer went past Rachel, "cause i know one day you'll be screaming my name, and i'll just look away,"

"that's right," Kurt put a foam finger onto his hand when he cupped his mouth, "whoo!" Spencer smiled at Kurt, "just go ahead and hate on me and run your mouth,"

"so everyone can hear," the new directions come together, "hit me with the worst you got and knock me down, baby, i don't care,"

"keep it up and soon enough you'll figure out," Spencer looked out towards the audience, "you wanna be... you wanna be a loser like me,"

the new directions hold up an L with their fingers, "a loser like me," the new directions spin around, "push me up,"

Finn smirks at his brother, who comes towards him, "against the locker, and hey," Finn and Spencer stood in the middle, "all i do is shake it off,"

"i'll get you back when i'm your boss," Spencer smirks at Coach Sylvester, "i'm not thinking 'bout you haters," Spencer shook his head, "cause hey,"

the new directions spin around, "i could be a superstar, i'll see you when you wash my car," Spencer smirked at Lauren, who stood alongside Puck and Sean, "all of the dirt you've throwing my way, it ain't so hard to take,"

Spencer smiled, "that's right," the new directions go onto the platforms, "cause i know one day you'll be screaming my name, and i'll just look away,"

"that's right," the new directions jump, "just go ahead and hate on me and run your mouth so everyone can hear," Coach Sylvester looked around her, "hit me with the worst you got and knock me down,"

"baby, i don't care," Spencer shook his head alongside Samaria and Micaela, "keep it up and soon enough you'll figure out, you wanna be..."

Spencer points at them, "you wanna be a loser like me," Rachel held her L fingers onto Artie's head, "just go ahead and hate on me and run your mouth so everyone can hear,"

"hit me with the worst you got and knock me down," Spencer stood beside Rachel and Finn, "baby, i don't care," Samaria and Micaela smirk, "keep it up and soon enough you'll figure out..."

"... you wanna be.." the new directions smirk at the audience, "you wanna be a loser like me," Mike comes past them with a confetti made like a slushie machine with cups for them, "a loser like me,"

Spencer held his confetti like slushie cup with a smile on his face, "a loser like me.." and with that the new directions throw the confetti onto the audience.

Spencer hugged Rachel, when Quinn looked towards them with a roll of her eyes when Spencer smiled down at Rachel, "whoo!"

***

"and now, to announce our winner," Spencer held Rachel's and Brooke's hands in tanned ones, "lieutenant governor Steven's wife, Carla Turlingtom-Stevens!"

Spencer pulled his hands away from theirs, clapping his hands when he gave Kurt, Blaine and that Warblers a warming smile, Carla comes onto stage, "my husband is verbally abusive, and i have been drinking since noon,"

Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at Mr Schuester, when he held Rachel's and Brooke's hand in his, "i'm bored,"

Spencer bit onto his lip, "let's just see who won, huh?" the new directions turn to each other with frowns on their faces, Artie in front of Spencer, "the new directions!"

the new directions started squealing when Rachel squeezed Spencer's hand tight in here, Brooke turned to her boyfriend kissing Mike passionately, "oh, my god, we won!"

Spencer looked down at one of his best friends, bro hugging Artie, "we won, Spence!" Spencer smirks, "you're going to nationals in New York!"

Spencer looked at Kurt and Blaine with a small frown on his face when Kurt and Blaine just clapped their hands for the new directions, "yes!"

Mr Schuester held the first place trophy when he turns to the new directions, when Spencer was on top of Sean and Mike's shoulders, when Mr Schuester hands Spencer the trophy, "whoo!"

Coach Sylvester walks towards Carla, when she held her fist up before punching Carla right in the face, knocking Carla out, "oh, wow," Mike and Sean put Spencer down.

"you guys okay?" Kurt and Blaine both turn to see Spencer standing there with a small smile on his face, "yeah," Kurt hugged his stepbrother, "you did so good, i loved the duet,"

"thanks," Spencer chuckled when Kurt pulled away from Spencer's waist, "Spence," Spencer nods his head, "yeah," Kurt looked at his stepbrother, "treat Rachel good okay, she's had too many heartbreaks last year and this year, okay?"

Spencer looked at Kurt, "Kurt," Spencer leaned into his stepbrother, "in our duet, i-i think i might love her," Kurt pats Spencer's chest, "just be careful okay,"

"i will," Spencer hugged Kurt one last time, "i'll see you at home?" Kurt nods his head, "yeah,"

"Spencer?" Spencer turns his head to see Rachel standing behind him, "yeah?" one look at Spencer's eyes, made Rachel grip onto Spencer's neck, pulling him down when she connects her lips with Spencer's soft ones.

"w-wow..." he leaned his forehead against Rachel's, as he let out a breath, his blue eyes closed.

{Season 2, Episode 16: "Original Song"}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.6K 1.7K 25
"You don't look gay." Puck had never been too educated on the gay community, so when he meets another football player that doesn't seem gay, he's jus...
33.4K 707 23
In which Beatrice Puckerman joins the Glee Club with her three best friends to keep one of those said friend's boyfriend from getting swallowed whole...
189K 4.9K 95
Nemesism- (n.) frustration, anger, or aggression directed inward, toward oneself and one's way of living Or in which a 14 year old boy at McKinley Hi...
44.7K 1.3K 13
So Finn had asked the older kids to come and help him prep the glee kids for Sectionals and, of course, everyone was on board. "All right, do you rea...