12 Summers without you.

Por cluelessindefinitely

"I was nauseous and tingly all over.either I was in love or had smallpox. And i wasnt sure about former." ... Más

1] 12 Summers without you
2] waking up wolf
3] just me
4] explanations
5] wolf's out of the bag
6] love at second sight
7] Daughter of a traitor
8] Rejection???
9] Escape
10] my wolf the betrayer
11] freedom at last
12] Broken hand and driving ain't a good combo
13] new faces(meeting the pack)
14] visitors
15] deal
16] making amends
17]History
18]Trouble's around the corner
19]back in the past
20] settling in
chp21 Unknown danger
chp23 Threat
chp 24 last resort
chp25 Inviting trouble
chp26 Welcoming trouble

chp22 tackling the danger

853 9 2
Por cluelessindefinitely

Tackling the danger.

Deep breaths....breathe in breathe out....I was trying to calm myself.

Andrew had gotten out of the car as soon as he had ordered me to stay put in the car and so I hadnt gotten an opportunity to actually ask him what was going on?

My wolf, my instincts, my intution, all were warning me that this had to be something ominous was about to happen.

Andrew had already shifted to his wolf form.It was dark outside.I could only see outline of the wolves which I presummed to be Alex, Nathan and Marcus.

Loud growls echoed through the forest making it clear that the trouble was nearing us.

Like a flash a huge wolf jumped through the woods causing Andrew and others to tense up.They launched them towards the newcomers and suddenly all i could see was swift movements of the wolves.

My wolf was begging me to let her out and let her help Andrew.But I knew for once listening to Andrew wasnt a bad idea since i didnt know anything about fighting and me going in there would only distract the boys since they did try to protect me.The enemies were five and We were only four so that was a disadvantage but the fifth wolf looked more like their chief since he was only standing and observing.

A loud howl pulled me away from the fight it was difficult to figure out which direction the howl came from due to the darkness but I noticed all the wolves had turned their heads in one direction I too turned to look that way.One of our wolves had been bitten and blood was oozing out of his limb.At the sight of this the chief wolf launched himself towards the injured wolf. This was probably their strategy to injure a wolf and then to attack him with two wolves. The others couldnt come to his rescue since they were busy fighting their opponents.

I knew I was the only one that could help him I moved towards the drivers seat and tried staring the car but Andrew had seemed to have taken out the keys so running a car over the wolf was out of option.The only option left was to get out so my all too eager wolf transformed and got out of the car.The car was parked at a distance from the fighting scene so the wolves hadnt yet noticed my presence which gave me an advantage.

I knocked the wolf who was attacking the injured wolf.I had attacked from behind so he didnt see me coming but while jumping on him I took had lost balance and skided through the ground scratching myself in the process.

Before I could get up two wolves from our side were hovering above me, one of them was Andrew.Before I could figure out what was happening the other wolf nugded me towards the car when I didnt move he literally pulled me by my tail which was seriously annnoying but before I could protest the enemies started launching towards our direction, Andrew and the other wolf started to hold them off while this wolf pushed me towards the other side.I took a quick glance at the surroundings two of the enemy wolves were lying still on the ground the remaining three were trying to get towards our side but were holded off by Andrew and the other wolf.

I obeyed and started running towards the other side after reaching a safe distance the grey wolf whose colour was now visible due to the street light stopped me and went towards the bushes.I waited for him to return but the four legged grey wolf was now replaced by two two legged humans one of them was Alex,the other was Zubin who had bought clothes for us.As soon as i got changed and came out of the bushes.I was greeted by an angry looking Alex.

"What were you thinking?Why did you come out of the car? you just expose yourself to the rogues you know what you had done?You showed them our weakness?"He barked.

"Instead of thanking me for saving your friend's life;you are blaming me for this! talk about ungratefulness."I snapped.

"Nathan's injury is just a sratch by now,but your heroic stunt just made it easier to break our pack,"Alex commented.

"How does my saving Nathan break the pack?"I asked now confused at his connection.

"Well the pack is kept together by an Alpha, the best way to get to an Alpha is through his mate,which is you."He said answering my doubt.Great how does anything I do mess things up!

"Well who were they and what is the status of the fight now?"I asked since I had completely forgotten about the fight for a moment.

"Its under control now,luna you dont have to worry about it.Alpha just mindlinked me to ask you if you have any injuries,and to that you to the pack doctor,"It was Zubin who spoke this time.

"No I am fine," I did have a few scatches due to the crash but they werent worth disturbing Gretchen at 3 in the morning plus they could be other severly injured people.

"Well then the Alpha has asked me to take you home."He stated.

"Okay lets go,"I replied since I could use some sleep after tonight.We were walking towards the car.It was just me and Zubin since Alex had to go back to guard the captured rogues.

"Can we go to my parents place?"I asked while getting in the car.

"The Alpha's asked to take you home."Zubin answered.

"But Andrew said it was fine to go to my parents place."I commented

"Ya but its 3 in the morning do you want to disturb them."He asked

"Dont they know about this?I asked in a duh/shocked tone

"Probably not we try to keep such matters down,like they will be told about this but tomorrow at a pack meeting so as to prevent panic."He stated.

"So is Andrew gonna be home?"I asked since I didnt really want to stay alone at night after today.

"Ummm...I dont think so;he is the alpha,in such times he has to be there."Zubin said finally starting the car.

"Its just that I dont really want to be alone tonight."I said finally not giving a damn whether I sounded weak or silly.

"You aren't gonna stay alone,there are guards outside your house 24/7,so dont worry,you will be safe."He assured.

"I kinda wanted to be with someone I knew,someone I can talk to,"I muttered in a low voice.

He didnt reply for a while just kept his eyes on the road.I felt stupid for what I said.

"The Alpha asked would it be fine if I stayed since others are quite engaged at the moment."Zubin asked.

Oh so he was talking to Andrew all this time.I didnt really know Zubin and would have asked for Alex or Nate but looking at the situation I nodded yes.

"Luna,about earlier; whatever Alex said to you about you bringing the pack in danger and stuff,could you please keep it in between us,"He asked but kept his eyes on the road.

"Ya sure who was I gonna tell anyway its not like I have friends here or something,"I said sounding sarcastic but it was true.

"No what I meant was could you keep this from the Alpha,it wasnt really Alex's place to scould you,you are his luna,disrespecting you has consequences,the Alpha won't like anyone disrespecting his mate."He whispered but there was no one around.

"Ohh...okay It would be our secret,but can I please kick his ass for yelling at me?"I joked.

"I will help you with it."Zubin smirked.

"You are pretty cool,"He added

"I didnt measure my temperature."I joked and for the first time someone chuckled on my lame joke.I sure was liking this guy.

"So you really think what Alex said was right,"As soon as I asked this his laughter dried off.

"Like I said Its not really my place, luna,"He replied.

"Oh comeon I thought We were friends and I am just asking an opinion,everyone from every rank can have one."I stated,"And enough of that Luna crap my name is Amelia,you can call me mia or lia though."

After a dead silence of five minutes Zubin spoke,"I think Alex was right.But not to worry since the situation is under control all rogues are either killed or captured so the news wont travel far."

"So why did they attack?"I asked changing the topic.

"You know while trying to fight them,it wasnt really convient to take their interview,neither do I have a sixth sense."Zubin smirked.

"Funny!"I said in a bored tone.

"We reached."Zubin declared.We got out of the car and started walking towards the house.It was then I realised how exhausting fighting was.

"God I am tired."I proclaimed as soon as collapsing on the couch.The clock showed 3:45am.I just wanted to close my eyes but then I realised there was Zubin in the house and that would me rude.

"So what do you wanna do?"I asked trying to be cheerful and excited but truly I just wanted to take a nap.

"Lets go shopping."Zubin said in a girly voice."Lia its 4 in the morning,all I want to do is sleep."He crashed on the couch.

"Thank God, all I wanna do is sleep too."I said

"Good night."Zubin greeted.

There was nothing good about the night I just nodded and started walking towards my room.

********************************

Please guys vote and comment!!!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

5.7K 326 27
What is the destiny of a she-wolf on the run to the human land? . . . At a young age, Alexia lost her parents. With her current status and rumours su...
1.1K 69 24
I could see what was going on but I was just that voice in the back of your head. My wolf put her front right paw on the rogue's chest and dug her cl...
73.4K 3.8K 31
[COMPLETED] After being almost killed by a hunter, Amelia meets the werewolves who saved her life, and now they have some life-changing news for her...
3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...