tell me a story | rosé x bts

Oleh gcfrosie

|| I'm yours to keep || I'm yours to lose a book of one-shots and short stories featuring rosé and members of... Lebih Banyak

tell me a story : welcome
just want you - rosékook
met by chance? - jinrosé
more than roomies - taerosé
begin again - jirosé
always there for you - yoonrosé
bad reputation - namrosé
dance with me - hoperosé
mistakes - rosékook
treat you better - taerosé
new year's day - jirosé
scenery - taerosé
mornings - rosékook
i knew you were trouble - yoonrosé
come back... be here - jirosé
playful kisses - taerosé
she kissed him - hoperosé
you belong with me - rosékook
revision - jirosé
tough roads - taerosé
always - rosékook
dogs and fish - jinrosé
it's nice to have a friend - rosékook
true colours - jirosé
true love - namrosé
secret moments - rosékook
sleep like a winter bear - taerosé
kiss and make up - rosékook
in life and in death - rosékook
remember you - hoperosé
i like you a latté - jirosé
baby steps - jinrosé
love potion - rosékook
who are you - yoonrosé
sweet night - taerosé
so it goes - rosékook
colour of my life - rosékook
free - rosekook

holy ground - rosékook

6K 271 151
Oleh gcfrosie

Chaeyoung was always known to be spontaneous. And this was further proved when she agreed to help a lost tourist sightsee around the city of Melbourne in the hot summer time.

When she first saw that guy, he was looking all confused with a face that she can only compare to a baby bunny. She was just there to get her regular dose of caffeine when she heard him speak to the barista in his broken English and strong Korean accent, and instantly knew that this guy was in need of serious help. Judging by his light blue shirt and black jeans, with a backpack and a camera, he looked like a tourist for sure.

"Excuse me, sorry to interrupt but do you need help?" She butted in while he was trying to ask the barista the way to get to the local museum. She spoke in korean and she swears she saw his face lit up relief.

"I just want to know the way to the Melbourne Museum." He answered her quickly, and somewhat apologetically, in Korean as well. "My English isn't good and I'm not able to understand what he's saying."

"Oh is that so?" She looked at the barista for a split second who was looking funnily towards them both. "Do you want me to show you the way? It's not far from here." She asked suddenly, taking him a little bit by surprise.

"Uh if you want to..." He answered after a brief pause.

So she walked out of the coffee shop, him following her nervously. She assumed that he was a shy and introverted person by nature from the way he just answered what she asked him only. The Melbourne Museum wasn't more than a ten minute walk from where they met and she had only managed him to tell her from where he was and what was he in Melbourne for.

He was a practising travel journalist in South Korea and he had gotten a project to write and create a whole documentary about a place he finds interesting. So he took it upon himself and chose the city he always wanted to visit since his childhood. Only he didn't know his lack of speech in the english language will cause him much stress. He bitterly mumbled that last part but she heard him loud and clear, and she bit her lip lightly to suppress her laugh.

"Here we are. The Melbourne Museum."

Chaeyoung turned to him and noticed him staring at the building with interest and awe, which made her smile to herself.

"Do you like it?" She asked further, gaining his attention. He snapped his head towards her and smiled widely, nodding in response.

"It's really pretty." He replied.

Chaeyoung normally doesn't do this, but she soon found herself reaching into her purse and pulling out a tissue and her eyeliner that she had fortunately tucked in that day while leaving the house in a hurry. The boy carefully watched her write a combination of digits with that eyeliner on the piece of tissue.

"Here's my number. If you need any help don't hesitate to call me up." She said, making the boy's eyes go wide in surprise. She would be lying if she didn't surprise herself for a second, because she doesn't go around giving her number to random tourists. But, for some reason, she had a good feeling about this one.

"You're giving me your number?" He asked, pure confusion in his tone.

"Mhm. I can show you around the city if you want. It will help you with your project."

She noticed him contemplating whether he should accept that piece of tissue or not, since he kept his hand hanging midway. She got impatient and grabbed his hand, putting the tissue on it.

"Don't worry. I'm not a psychopathic killer. And I believe you're not one as well." She said. "Besides, I know a lot of beautiful places around here. It's your wish after this. Have a nice time."

She smiled reassuringly at him and turned to leave, only to be stopped by his voice calling her.

"Miss?"

She turned her head to face him, and found him walking slowly towards her.

"I didn't get your name." He said with a soft smile on his face which made her feel warm.

She smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear unconsciously.

"Chaeyoung."

He tested her name on his lips and nodded.

"Maybe I will call you." He remarked.

"You didn't tell me yours though." She said.

"Jungkook." He answered, the beautiful smile not leaving his lips.

Maybe he's not that shy after all.

_>

At night, she jumped on her bed in her pyjamas and unlocked her phone to find a text message from an unknown number. Having a feeling from whom it might be, she slowly opened the message.

-- A pretty lady told me this morning that she can show me around the city. Just wanted to know if the offer was still up.

She smiled unconsciously, his face flashing in her mind instantly, as she typed in her response.

-- It would be my pleasure :)

_>

It's amusing how well and quick they clicked with each other. She met him a block away from her apartment the next morning, a short itinerary already planned in her head.

She took him everywhere she could think of in the few hours she had in hand. And she was glad that she had slipped him her number and offered him to show around.

He was the sweetest guy ever, and it felt like she knew him her whole life despite meeting only a day ago. One will assume that he's shy the first time they meet him, which she also did, but he's actually more extroverted than he seems. She felt like they were already very close in the few hours they spent with each other, and hoped he felt the same way as her.

She learnt so much about him - his family, his life in Korea, his dreams and ambitions. She found herself opening up to him as well, and telling him all about her plans and dreams, which he was so intrigued to hear about.

"You really want to be a singer? You should sing something for me!" He said, like an excited little baby which almost made her reach out and pinch his cheeks. They were sitting in the same coffee shop they first met, taking a break from all the sightseeing.

"Sometime later." She replied shyly, to which he nodded in acceptance.

The entire day went in a blur because they both were so into each other's company, and for the first time in forever, they both didn't feel as lonely.

One thing more she liked about him is his god sent photography skills since she had so many beautiful pictures of herself that he insisted to click. Her Instagram is going to be so beautiful.

_>

"Have you ever been to a club?" She asked, gaining his attention from the street outside. They met up again the next day, sitting in the same coffee shop and planning out the rest of the day.

"My friends and I go to clubs in Seoul sometimes." He answered.

"Melbourne has good night clubs. Do you want to go tonight?"

She noticed him lick his lower lip as he stared right at her, making her feel some type of way suddenly.

"Sure." He answered, smiling again.

She reached his hotel that evening, since they both had already exchanged their addresses to each other. He had confided that he isn't sure how to dress up since clubs in Melbourne were different from clubs in Seoul. She also remembers that she had laughed at his confession and agreed to help him get dressed.

She knocked on his door, and brushed her faux leather dress lightly when she heard faint footsteps approaching.

Jungkook opened the door and she noticed his gaze travel down her entire body once he saw her.

"Wow... You look stunning." He said, eyes stuck like glue to her figure. She giggled at the compliment and walked past him, entering his hotel.

"So, what do you want my help with?" She asked.

"Just advice me on dressing. I'm good after that." He replied.

"Oh, only three days in Melbourne and you already act like you live here." She remarked.

"Hm, maybe I will someday. But now, just help me get dressed."

Chaeyoung picked out a black shirt and black jeans from his closet since she didn't have much options. He was a tourist after all and you don't usually pack party outfits when you're travelling alone.

She sat on the couch while he changed in the bathroom, and when he finally came out wearing the outfit, she immediately thought a more handsome man doesn't exist.

It was nothing special, just an all black outfit but the way he pulled it off was amazing to her. He looked expensive and attractive as fuck and she was immediately drawn to him even more than before.

"Will you keep staring at me like that or we'll actually go to the club?" He smartly said, making her jaws close up.

"Y-yeah..." She stuttered, trying her best not to blush under his stare.

Jungkook walked towards her slowly, making her knees feel a little weak and she wasn't even drunk yet. He inched closer towards her till his face was only centimetres away from hers.

"Like what you see?" He asked, with a playful smirk on his face.

Chaeyoung let out a nervous scoff.

"As if." She replied, trying to stay calm.

"Ouch. Well, I definitely like what I see though." He said, finally succeeding in making her blush like crazy. She pushed him a little bit and tucked her hair behind her ear, trying to avoid making eye contact with him.

"We'll be late." She said before storming out of the front door, with Jungkook following right after with a cheeky smile.

_>

Chaeyoung doesn't know how many rounds of shots she did with Jungkook once they settled down in the club, but the next thing she knew was she was on the dance floor feeling herself. She was too intoxicated to give a fuck about her surroundings and danced almost like no one was watching.

But they were watching. Especially Jungkook, who sat on the bar stool, his gaze fixed on Chaeyoung's sexy moves. He doesn't know if it's because of the alcohol or the tension that had been around them since the beginning, he found himself walking towards her and sliding his hands around her waist, while they both grinded on the dance floor. She didn't really mind him, because she was enjoying it way too much herself.

Chaeyoung turned her body to face him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, making their bodies stay as close as possible. Jungkook brought her hand upto her face and made her look into his eyes, which she noticed were slightly teary but filled with what she could only describe as need.

Both intoxicated with vodka, they didn't care that they were standing in the middle of a very crowded dance floor. Both could only see each other and could only focus on the growing electricity between themselves. Chaeyoung's breathing was increasing with every passing second as Jungkook's eyes grew darker than ever.

He inched closer towards her and closed all the remaining gap between them, one of his hand still caressing her cheek, while the other held her by her waist. She had both of her hands rested on his shoulders when he finally pecked her lips. A slight touch, but he felt her whole body tremble as if she needed this from a long time. It boosted his ego for sure, and the next thing they knew that they were making out with each other right in the middle of the dance floor.

It was hot and Chaeyoung's mind went in a frenzy when he finally included his tongue. He ravished her lips which tasted like strawberries and tugged her even closer when she attempted to pull back to gain some oxygen.

A few seconds of the heated session and a few remarks like "get a room" from the bystanders, the pulled back, heavily breathing.

Without any words, Chaeyoung immediately pulled Jungkook out of the crowd and out the club. They both get in a taxi that was parked outside and she tells the driver to take them to "Euphoria Lodges and Hotel" where Jungkook stayed.

Unable to control himself, having her sitting way too close to him the backseat, Jungkook buried his face in the crook of her neck, lightly biting and sucking it purple. She tried to stop herself from making any kind of noise but his lips just felt too good. The way he sucked on her neck and rubbed her thigh at the same time already made her feel like exploding from all the pleasure.

The taxi halted in front of the hotel and Jungkook gave a few bills to the driver, before pulling Chaeyoung out and dragging her into his room so that they can finish what they started.

They were sober enough to know what they were doing and what the consequences were, but they had already come too far to stop now. They wanted each other so much and no one could stop them from having what they want.

_>

The very next morning, Jungkook woke up and found a tiny figure cuddling him. He broke into a smile unconsciously and kissed her forehead, making her wake up. She fluttered her eyes open and focused on his face, finally smiling like an angel and mumbling a very cute good morning to him.

They both get dressed and walk out of the room to go to the same café they first met to grab a cup of coffee.

And that's when Jungkook said the words Chaeyoung feared to hear from the beginning.

"I have to go back tonight you know?" He stated, his thumb rubbing gently on her hand which he held while they were sitting on their table.

Chaeyoung nodded depressingly. She obviously didn't want him to leave, but she had no choice. She knew this was coming. But she couldn't help the tears that escaped her eyes anyways.

She bid him goodbye that night, and it was emotional. They spent only four days together, but those were the most precious four days for both of them. She knew getting emotionally attached to him will only cause heartbreak, but she couldn't help herself but fall for those beautiful eyes and sweet personality.

She knows be feels the same way. She sees it in his eyes. And she knows he will stay in a heartbeat if she tells him to. But she wouldn't, because he needs to go back to his place.

Everytime she visited that café, she reminisced the memories she spent with him because they were too precious to just forget. They kept contact through texting but being busy adults, they don't get much time to call and text.

She did not want to lose him, and she hoped that someday a miracle will occur and she will find him at her doorstep again.

_>

Months later, Chaeyoung was having an usual Sunday morning when her apartment doorbell rang. She got up from the kitchen counter to open the door and get the surprise of her life.

"I'm back baby." Jungkook said, opening her arms to welcome her. After a few moments of utter shock, she squealed while crashing into his arms, letting her tears flow.

He was back. He came back to her.

After a couple of moments, she broke the hug and pulled his face closer to hers to gave him a firm and long kiss on the lips. A kiss that screams I missed you.

"Missed me this much?" He asked, smiling widely, after she pulled back.

"What are you doing here??" She asked, very surprised indeed.

"Let's just say that your wish came true and I've been transferred to Melbourne." He said.

Chaeyoung pulled him inside her apartment, slamming the door shut and roughly kissing him against it.

"You better be telling the truth Jeon Jungkook." She demanded, after a small make out session.

"Oh, I wouldn't lie to you my love. Also, I do need someone to show me around again." He said, before smiling widely before closing the gap between their lips.

"I don't think we'll be leaving this apartment anytime soon." Chaeyoung said, pulling back and dragging Jungkook towards her bedroom.

>•<

a/n : feeling like I could have done a much better job but... tell me what you think?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

69.3K 3.9K 20
"Chaeng, someone just posted your photo ... and it's gone viral." --- in which a sleep deprived photographer who's struggling with this month's rent...
27.2K 771 11
Hey I'm back, did you miss me. This series of one-shots will include 10 stories featuring Taehyung and Jisoo. WARNING, SMUT, AND A WHOLE OTHER BUNCH...
47.1K 1.1K 73
A book that contains all my one-shots about BTS, if wanted a request just message me, but seriously, I'll pick one at a time. Please don't put my boo...
949 66 7
a collection of blacktan/bangpink one-shots ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ 🕊.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹ 🕊.⋆。⋆ accepting requests