Woke Up Like This[BL](TinCan...

De PrinceWayo

Can, was so energetic person, friendly and love by others, but, let's say that he was lack of parental guidan... Mais

Introduction and Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Announcement.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23

Chapter 22

904 53 6
De PrinceWayo

Author's POV.

WARNING smut scene! R18+ 😂😂

Days past, Wayo and Phana become official, Wayo family did accept both of their son, have a boyfriend now, no one cares anyway, as long as they happy for what they choose.

This day, Wayo and Phana have a movie date, and after that, they went to five star hotel. The dining area of hotel was reserved for only Wayo and Phana, he arrange a place with worth it viewing, dinner with candle light, a bouquet of flowers, imported wine, and beef steak. Wayo drooled over when he saw the meal, obviously he was focused on the meal not the whole scene. But the place, romantic views, and almost everything was there, including his feature husband.

"P'Pha, what with today? Why we're here and have some expensive food and drinks?" Wayo was puzzled.

Phana frowned upon hearing what he said. Wayo a bit surprised and think about it carefully, after a minute, Wayo still can't figure it out and sighed softly. "I'm a bit mad coz you don't remember. But I'll forgave you this time because I love you." He pulled the chair for Wayo and let him sit, Wayo sat and still puzzled about it. After Phana sat in front of him and he used his steak knife to cut the steak and after he cut it he put it to Wayo and take Wayo plate.

Wayo looked at him and he felt that there's something wrong with him. "P'Pha I'm sorry, If I don't remember, can you please tell me na? na..na?" He used his puppy eye's to please him.

He stopped from eating and stared at him. Wayo felt a chill from Phana's stared. "Today, is our first monthsarry." Then he go back for what he doing.

"ohhh." Wayo nodded, that's right, today was their first monthsarry, but it's his first relationship too, so he didn't know how what to do. "I'm sorry, you know that I don't have experience with this kind of relationship, please forgive me na.. na.." Wayo touched his hand and smile.

He sighed deeply and said. "Okay, it's just that.. it's our first monthsarry and I can't believe that, we doing well, you know how much I love you, and I'm eager to marry you. I wanted to gave my very best for you."

"Hmmm... I promise to you, to do my best too. I love you P'Pha, from the beginning and end." He smiled at him. Phana finally smiled back. "See.. you're happy now right?"

"Yes I am."

"Hmmm. My future husband is hard to pleased."

"Just eat." After they have a candle light dinner, Phana gave the flowers and they walked towards the middle to dance in the love songs. The night with each other was perfect for their entire life. "Wayo." He whispered softly while they're dancing. Wayo looked at him. "I did take a presidential suite for us, stay with me please?"

Wayo blushed and nodded.

"Can I cum with you?" Phana said.

What Wayo heard was come not cum, and he said. "Of course."

"You said that, you should not regret it." Phana smirked.

Wayo was puzzled about it.

Half hour later, they went to the Presidential suite. When they arrived inside, Wayo was amazed at the inside of the room, it's look more fancy than their house. if you have to live here, you will surely be happy, and you need to be a rich person to able to get this.

"Wooah! P'Pha! it's really beautiful! It's the most beautiful thing that I have seen!" Wayo exclaimed.

"For me it's the second one."

"Really? what's the first one to you?"

"You still don't know? Of course you're the most beautiful for me." He smile and stared at him

Wayo flushed and blushing, he looked at Phana eyes, and there's no doubt that he's saying the truth. "What a flirty." He mumbled.

"Do you remember what I said a few minutes ago?" Phana slowly walked towards him.

"What are you talking about?"

"I said, if I can cum with you, and you agree with that." He smirked.

Wayo finally understand what he said earlier! He was been tricked! He heard come not cum!

He suddenly grabbed Wayo waist and his face move towards him, he slowly devour his red lips, he forced it to open and inserted his tongue, and tangled together, Wayo slowly fall from his kiss and lost his mind. He kissed him back, and Phana satisfied with him, his hands move towards his buttocks and squeezed it, Wayo let out a moaned and he was embarrassed to his own moaned, he was burning hot inside and his face was so red. Phana mouth move towards his jawline to his earlobe, he licked and sucked him, moving again to Wayo's neck, he bit his neck and Wayo groaned in pain and pleasure.

He was suddenly been carried by Phana and they walked towards the king size bed, he slowly put him down and started to do it again, He move to his pinkish nipples and sucked it. Wayo can't hold on and he let out a moaned loudly, Phana kiss was like a drug, he was addicted by it. Phana removed his clothes and left nothing.

Wayo body was like a Apple of temptation to Phana, he can't resist and get fall under his temptation.

His hands moved and wondered to Wayo's entire body, remembering his whole body and leaving a hickey and loves bit. He pressed him down and kissed his back, slowly and lowered to his buttocks and bit his fluffy butt. Wayo flushed, and a bit surprised.

Phana lowered his head and licked his pinkish hole, his tongue explore to his hole and Wayo immediately groaned in pleasure. Wayo hands tightened his grip on the quilt and the pleasure he felt was overwhelming, Phana opened the drawer at the side and found a condom and lubricant, he open it and poured it, he used his fingers to get some and slowly put it on his ass.

Wayo was shocked. "P'Pha, please... be... gently."

Don't worry, I'll take care of you." He put his finger to his ass and slowly, inserted it, Wayo bit his bottom lip to stop moaning loudly, but when Phana felt that he was comfortable, he added another finger, Wayo tightened his grip, he keep hold his moan.

When Phana add another one, he can't hold it anymore and moaned loudly, Phana smirked and find his pleasure spot, when he hit his spot, Wayo groaned loudly, and Phana hitting it again and again, until Wayo has a free cum.

Phana removed his clothes and reveal his huge dick, Wayo was surprised, Phana slowly get him up and said. "Suck it baby." Wayo nodded and do what he asked. Wayo lick it before try to suck. It was his first time, so Wayo was not that good, but for Phana he was the best already, Wayo lick the length of his dick and suck his dick again, after a while, Phana can't hold it and pressed him down, Wayo was stunned but he let him do what he wants.

Phana put the condom and lube, he slowly entered into Wayo pinkish hole, Wayo groaned in pain at first but Phana was really good at it, not too long, Wayo felt a pleasure and pain, but more in pleasure.

"Fuck!" Phana groaned and he help Wayo to pump his dick, Wayo was moaned loudly proclaiming his satisfaction. After a minutes, Wayo cum on his stomach and Phana immediately removed his dick inside him and remove the condom, jerking off in front of him and let the cum out, he cum on Wayo's stomach.

Wayo and Phana catching their breaths and he slowly lie down to his side, Wayo looked at Phana and said. "I love you." His tear slowly flow down to his cheeks.

"Why are you crying? Did I hurt you? Don't you like it?" Phana was surprised to see his crying.

"It's not because I'm hurt, it's tears of joy, I'm really happy that, you love me and it's wasn't a dream." He wipe his tears and smiled at him.

Phana hugged him tightly and said. "I will never let you go, you're mine forever, and I'm sincerely yours."

"Thank you P'Pha."

"No.. Thank you for accepting me, after all what happened to us. I love you." He kissed him to his forehead, nose, cheek and lips.

"I love you too." Wayo kissed back at his forehead, nose, cheek and lips too.

...

...

To be continued.

ayah! update! I'm sorry, my mind shut down, coz you know.. it's not easy to get end your stories.. it's really hard to think for good ending, so the last chapter will be the end and it will be TinCan r18 scene.. Thank you for supporting this fanfiction susu! 😉😉

Belated Happy birthday for our Wayo, bbasjtr. March 3.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

27.8K 1.6K 20
Ghost နဲ့ Human တို့ရဲ့ တစ်ညတာအချစ်ဇာတ်လမ်းလေးအကြောင်းရေးထားတာပါ 🖤 မင်းအက္ခရာမောင် + မင်းဆက်မိုင် 🖤
131K 503 36
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
296K 40.1K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း
74.2K 3.8K 41
'Whatever it was, I would face it. Whatever it was, I would win. Something bigger than me had made me a Luna, a figure capable of leadership, of true...