Imprisoned Heart - Z.M Mini-F...

By violentxlines

After receiving a worried call from a close friend who is away on holiday, Madison is stuck in London helping... More

Imprisoned Heat - Mini-Fic.
Chapter 1 - Strange Circumstances.
Chapter 2 - New beginnings.
Chapter 4 - Turning tables
Chapter 5 - Apology.
Chapter 6 - Mood swings.
Chapter 7 - Strange feeling.
Chapter 8 - Woke on the wrong side of the bed.
Chapter 9 - Replaced.
Chapter 10 - Rude.
Chapter 11 - Confess.
Chapter 12 - Resolved.
Chapter 13 - Harder.
Chapter 14 - End Game.
Chapter 15 - Bag Of Emotions.
Chapter 16 - Girls.
Chapter 17 -Expect the unexpected.
Chapter 18 - Return.
Epilogue.

Chapter 3 - Rules.

9.9K 413 74
By violentxlines

14 April

8:09AM

I woke up this morning feeling fresh and revitalized.

I was an early riser, so waking up early was normal.

I turned the tv on that looked like it hasn't been used in days.

Nothing new was mentioned on the news so I flicked to the movies.

Still nothing.

I sighed and called Jake, only to be answered by voice mail. He must still be angry at me.

He's worse than a chick sometimes, I swear.

I sighed loudly as I threw my phone on the couch and walked into the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea.

The kettle roared to life, echoing through the silent kitchen. I never ate breakfast in the morning, so I didn't bother making anything to eat.

I fixed myself a glass of water as I waited for the jug to boil. I played with the picture frames that was laid perfectly- thanks to me- by the fruit bowl.

I threw both pictures of Katherine in the bin, leaving a mental note to self to tell Zayn about it in case he goes nuts.

"Savir!? Would it kill you to be quiet in the morning?!" I saw Zayn from the corner of my eyes.

My body jerked and I realized he had given me a fright from the remaining tingles still running through my body.

"Jesus don't sneak up on me like that!"

"Can you keep it down its fucking early." Zayn said annoyed.

He rubbed his face vigorously as I looked at him annoyed.

"Its only 8 in the morning. Can you put a shirt on. I might go blind." I joked back sarcastically.

He didn't say anything he just glared at me and got himself a drink of water.

"You're running out of tea bags." I said over my shoulder as I looked around in the pantry above my head.

"Stop having so much tea parties then. Be normal, or is that hard for you?" He sipped on his drink and tipped the rest of the remaining liquid down the sink. "Where are the photo's?" Zayn questioned, voice turning stern.

"What photos?" I questioned, knowing exactly what he was talking about.

"The one's right here next to the fruit bowl. Where'd they go?" Zayn looked at me, frown becoming deeper.

I never thought his frown could deepen that low. Wow.

"I threw them away." I walked over to the bin, opened the lid and pointed at the photos that were laid perfectly in the trash where they belong.

He slowly walked towards me, a face of concern.

Peeking down slightly, Zayn grabbed the photos and looked at me again.

"Why'd you throw these away?" Without hesitating, I snatched the photos off him and pointed them to his face.

"You don't need these photo's of her!"

"Yes I do!"

"No you don't Zayn."His glare for once actually scared me, making me slightly let my guard down.

He took advantage of it too and didn't hesitate to grab the photos off me.

"Fuck you!" He walked back down into the hallway and down to his room. "Don't bother me!" He called. "and keep it down out there I'm trying to sleep." He added before I heard the door slam shut.

"Keep it down in their blah blah blah." I mocked to myself in a whiny voice. "I'm trying to sleep. Fuck you Maddie I'll just let you be my house bitch and not thank you." I stopped and realized I was talking to myself but god he pissed me off so much.

The rest of the day was the same as yesterday.

Except I wasn't cleaning. I was sitting down on the couch watching infomercials and stupid programs that I wouldn't even watch if my life depended on it.

Zayn as always, was stuck in his room, not even attempting to come out.

I wonder what he does in there?

Sleep, obviously.

Just the same as last night, I was knocking on Zayns door, asking if he could join me for dinner.

He didn't want to, but after a few begging and nagging, he finally pulled through.

He didn't eat as much as he did last night, but I guess he's still dwelling.

Also, I noticed he didn't have his phone magnetized to his hand either which is a slight improvement. Maybe he did delete her number.

15 April

7:59AM

I sighed, too loud than I expected as I realized I didn't get a towel from the cupboard.

I turned the shower off and made my way through my room, desperately finding a towel.

I took a deep breath, hugging my naked body as the cold wrapped around me.

Opening the door, I peeked out the open hallway and cursed to myself as I feel the freezing morning breeze hit me like a ton of bricks.

I eyed up the cupboard door that was down the hallway past Zayns room.

If Zayn just so happens to wake up early out of all days, I will have to some how knock him out so he doesn't see me like this.

Quietly as possible, I tiptoed my way past Zayns door to grab a towel from the cupboard.

I pulled it open hearing it creek with every inch it opened. I grabbed a towel and slammed the door shut hoping that made no noise.

Turns out I was wrong. The sound of the door slamming sounded as if it was echoing throughout the whole house. Silence seems to make things louder.

I wrapped the towel around me and ran to my room, making sure I closed my door quietly.

"Fuck." I face palmed myself, hoping I didn't wake up Zayn.

I dried myself properly before getting dressed in my sweat pants and tank top. Just a normal outfit I would wear if I wasn't going out.

I walked out to the kitchen and noticed Zayn was watching tv.

I frowned to myself, questioning if he was already awake.

Wait, what If he saw me, naked?!

"You're the worse room mate I've ever had." I heard his voice mumble from the lounge as I walked into the kitchen.

Here comes round two.

"Morning to you as well lovely gentlemen." I mumbled to myself.

"Did I wake you?" I questioned as I popped my head into the lounge to see him standing up with bloodshot eyes and a look that would kill me if it was used in a physical approach.

I smiled at him rubbing in the fact that I pissed him off.

"Oh no. I usually wake up at 8 in the fucking morning like normal people do on a daily fucking basis." He's swearing, meaning, he's pissed off.

"I never would have guessed. I'm not usually a morning person so I'd never know. I'm usually locked in my room for all of eternity." I shrugged my shoulders, wearing a smirk on my face.

He winced at me as if he was having a hard time with his eye sight, well that's what it looked like.

He pierced his lips together, firmly as if it was showing that my annoyance was working.

"We need to set some rules." He said sharply.

"I don't go well with rules-

"I don't care. Sit." He pointed at the couch in front of him and sat down.

Just as quickly he looked back to see if I was moving. "Come on. I want to go back to bed."

I rolled my eyes and joined him on the couch, making sure to seat myself well away from him.

I have to admit, he looks tired and miserable and me pushing him to the limit must be annoying him. Too bad.

"I'm not a morning person, so I'm not tolerating your shit this early." He muffled.

Just thought I'd mention, this conversation we're having is a lot nicer than our usual encounters.

"Tough titties." I reassured sarcastically."I'm an early riser. So you're not stopping me from waking up early."He looked at me, eyes turning into slits again.

"I'm not stopping you. Just don't be so fucking loud." He rolled his eyes and sighed loudly. "So first of all, Don't wake me up in the morning by doing whatever you're doing so loudly. Second, Im not going out. At all. So don't ask me. Third. Don't be so annoying. fourth, don't bother me. Fifth, try not to watch tv, because its loud and I don't like tv.-"

"But you were watching it before?"

"I'm not finished. Sixth if you want something, get it yourself-

"Enough of your rules. My turn." I shook my head, feeling like some kind of peasant bowing down to him while he sits on his throne.

"I'm not finished." Zayn repeated.

"Does it look like I care?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "These rules, are stupid. Fine, I'll keep quiet in the morning. It's not my intention to wake you up anyway. I'm only gonna ask four things from you. Just four, not 20 like you're throwing at me right now. Once I'm done, I will kiss your ass with a smile on my face by following these stupid rules that you've made for me." I paused waiting for him to nod or do something that gives me a sign to keep going.

But he remained there, looking as if he was analyzing my face. I hesitated then began my own rules.

"One, If you and Katherine have anything going on between each other-"

"You're breaking the rule already." Zayn mumbled.

I blink. "What! What are you talking about?!"

"You're being annoying."

I paused and closed my eyes.

Taking a deep breath, I repeated myself.

"If you and Katherine have anything going on between each other, you have to call it off. Shes used you. Its over. No second chance because it means shes just taking advantage of you. Two. You can't keep locking yourself in that room, theres more to life than dwelling over love. Three, you have to join me for dinner. Even if that means breaking the 'rule' by me bothering you at night when I'm knocking on your bedroom door to join me at the table. Like I said on the first night, I don't like eating alone. Four-"

"No. I'm not dealing with this-

"Four, You need to lose the attitude. Once yours is gone, mines gone."

"Doubt it." he mumbled loud enough so I could hear him.

I ignored his comment and told him my last rule that I just thought of now.

"And last. No girls."

"What?" He glared at me this time. "You said four?"

"Changed my mind." I winked at him as he glared at me.

"What do you mean no girls?"

"No girls for two weeks. You're not going to mend your heart by filling it up with lust and one night stands. That's not going to work. You're gonna end up regretting it. And! I'm in the fucking house, do you think I want to hear you? No. If you're bringing home a girl, she has to be someone you fancy, not someone you'd fuck then chuck. Date first, then maybe a fuck. But she has to be someone you like." I reminded again.

"Fucking girls every night isn't going to make you forget about Katherine."

"Okay, okay, whatever." His voice turned into a mumble this time.

He looked sympathetic for a second then quickly covered it up with a glare.

"So is it a deal? Do I have to sign any weird contract with really hopeless terms and conditions?" I quizzed.

He stared back at me, creating those weird chills to go down my spine.

His mouth slightly opened, looking as if he was having a hard time saying what he was about to confess.

"First of all, what makes you think I'll be okay in two weeks?" He finally questioned.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I got that impression when you said no girls for two weeks. Meaning in two weeks time I'll be shagging girls again. So stereotypical of you"

"I'm not a fortune teller Zayn." I rolled my eyes. "It's just my theory. If you're not okay in two weeks then, you're completely fucked in the head."

"Kind of like you?"

"Yea- Hey!"

"I'm kidding!" He half chuckled and looked at me, face turning serious again. "Can we start over? No insults. Maybe a few just not as bad as we are now. I mean, I really appreciate what you've done for me so far. And It's kind of hard to show that when we both give each other so much grief. Half the time I don't even know why I argue with you. You're kind of cool." Just as fast, he added. "Its so weird to hear me say that."

For a second, I had to collect my thoughts to realize what he had just said. Never in two years would I have thought, Zayn Malik would be calling it truce.

"You're not joking, are you?" I asked, caught completely off guard.

"I'm out of jokes." He put his hands up defensively. "For now."

"So, you want to start off fresh?" I quizzed.

Zayn's lips curled to the side as he studied my face. After thinking to himself, he nodded.

This rewarded him a frown from me.

"Acquaintances?" He questioned, putting his hand out slowly.

I looked at his hand then at him.

Both our eyes, locking for what felt like minutes.

For a split second, I could see all the hurt that Katherine has caused. I could almost feel the pain radiating off Zayn as I read his drained face.

"Acquaintances." I agreed and shook his hand.

He didn't let go, neither did I, and for a minute I felt as if I couldn't look away from him.

He held my stare for quite some time till he began to stand. He half smiled and let go of my hand.

"You okay? You look a little stunned." He waved his hands in the air as I straightened out my sweatpants.

"I'm fine. I might just call Jake again." I said unsure.

Zayn nodded and walked towards the hallway, acting rather slow than he usually does.

"Hey, don't let Jake push you around."I frowned and looked at him.

"I've seen the way he talks to you sometimes. It's not nice." He stopped talking, I could tell he was holding something back but instead, he continued down the hall, leaving me with thoughts to distract me for the day.

What the hell just happened?

7:19PM

I hesitantly knocked on Zayns door patiently waiting for him to at least moan at me for bothering him again.

His door opened slowly as he threw his phone on the bed.

"Yeah?" He questioned, when he looked at me.

"I made dinner." I half smiled, well I tried.

Him and I being acquaintances was still foreign for me. I couldn't stop thinking about it today.

Well I couldn't help it. Doing nothing but watching tv was all I did, so of course it crossed my mind.

Zayn sighed and scratched his head.

"Ahh, I'm not really hungry."

I closed my eyes, slightly frustrated.

"Sorry." He mumbled.

"Can you at least, sit with me?" I questioned.

He took a deep breath, folded his arms and leant against the door frame.

"And watch you eat?" he quizzed back, raising an eyebrow of disapproval. "Just because we're acquaintances doesn't mean I have to be with you all the time."

"That's not where I'm getting at. Please, just. Sit with me at least. I won't bother you." I promised.

He looked at me, reading the expression on my face that I hoped would at least weaken his stubbornness.

"Fine. I'll sit down and watch you eat."

Pointing out the obvious.

He grabbed his phone before walking out to the dining room to sit down across from me.

I sat down with my plate of chicken stir fry and licked my lips, satisfied with the aroma hovering around my nose.

"Are you sure you don't want any?" I questioned, before eating.

He shrugged his shoulders and played with his phone as I began to eat.

I couldn't help myself, I probably looked like a man eating to Zayn.

"Are you that hungry?" Zayn scoffed.

I glared at him and flipped him the finger.

I wiped my face with the napkin and began eating again.

"You know you can get some for yourself?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

He looked at me and scrunched his face.

Take that as a no.

"Why do you want me out here? Like, I understand you don't like eating alone, but why?" Zayn questioned, finally putting down his phone.

I swallowed my food down and looked at him. "I don't like being left alone for too long because I tend to over think things." I mumbled.

"What do you mean?"

He should know exactly what I mean.

"My mind begins to think of everything and it brings me down for quite a while. I hate it. In the day time I don't mind it because it gives me something to do."

"But you're not really doing anything here to keep your mind off things are you?" He looked at me confused, looking as if he was trying to analyze my theory.

I nodded. "If I had some kind of assurance every now and then, then I'd be okay." I dropped a hint.

His eyes slowly turned into slits, not a glare though.

"I see." He nodded and began playing on his phone again.

And, That was the end of that conversation.

Silence filled the room and all you could hear was me eating like a pig I am.

Zayn stood up and left me with my thoughts and my food. Yay.

I confessed all that for nothing.

I began playing and picking at the food on my plate, not having the appetite inside of me as loneliness began to take over.

Footsteps became more audible as I looked towards the kitchen. Zayn had a bowl in his hand and a smile slowly grew on my face.

"It looked really good. Shoot me." Zayn pleaded guilty as he began eating mouthfuls of chicken.

"Foods food." I shrugged my shoulders, more astonished with the amount of food that can fit in his mouth.

"Zayn, elbows." I raised my eyebrow at him as he pulled his elbows off the table.

God I feel like his mother.

I pushed my plate away from me, feeling bloated and stuffy.

Zayn was still eating, ignoring the fact that his phone was going nuts and vibrating against the table.

For a second I thought it was Katherine, but he usually reacted faster when it was.

"How are you feeling?" I questioned out of the blue.

Zayn licked the remaining juices of his lips and looked up from his food, mentally questioning me.

"Um, I'm good?" He looked unsure and confused.

"No really. Are you okay?"

He nodded slowly and began eating again.

16 April

7:43AM

It had been the same as yesterday morning.

I woke up early and mistakingly woke up Zayn but he didn't nag like he did yesterday.

He actually had the decency to shave but it was still a small stubble. His scent wasn't as bad, it was mostly smothered with what seemed like cheap cologne and cigarettes.

Zayn stayed out of his room most of the day surprisingly and watched tv with me. We didn't talk but when we did It was always about me.

Whenever the subject slowly fell on him he would stop and continue watching tv.

Pretty weird of him to watch tv when he told me he didn't like tv yesterday.

By the time it hit lunch I was getting a little hungry.

I looked over at Zayn who was watching tv, intrigued with the stupid comedy series that was now playing. I didn't like tv myself right now because it was so boring.

"Zayn are you hungry?" I asked him politely.

Well I tried.

It took a while for him to answer but you could tell he was listening. His head faced me but his eyes never left the tv.

"Mm kind of." He mumbled, slightly nodding towards me.

Getting off the couch, I walked into the kitchen finding out that the pantry was empty and needed stocking up.

I looked in the refrigerator that was also empty.

The only thing that was in there was last nights leftovers, a half eaten apple, a almost mouldy cheese and a few other substances I probably wouldn't even consider food.

I needed to stock the fridge up.

"When was the last time you did grocery shopping?" I asked Zayn as he surfed through the channels.

"I don't go out. My assistant does that for me."

"You have an assistant. That's ridiculous you can do things yourself you know." I rolled my eyes and pulled my jacket on from the room that I was staying in, opposite Zayns.

"I'm going out grocery shopping do you want to come?" I questioned Zayn as I grabbed my wallet.

I looked at him as he shook his head.

"I'm not going out." He replied.

"Okay, do you want anything?" I asked.

"No I'm fine. Take my car." He walked into his room down the hallway and came back a few seconds later throwing the keys at me before plotting himself on the couch again.

I caught the keys and looked at him questionably.

"Zayn just come." I begged this time.

"I don't want to be seen." He replied and flicked to a different channel.

I shrugged my shoulders and opened the door.

I walked towards his Bentley, feeling kind of excited to drive it. I got in the car smelling a faint smell of sweet strawberry vanilla. It smelt so good.

But then it hit me, Katherine smelt like this.

I shivered as I readjusted the rear view mirror and saw a dark bronze locket dangling from it.

I started the car and felt the locket with my hand. Beautiful ivy designs covered the locket with the word 'forever' engraved onto it.

By curiousness I opened it and saw a picture of him and Katherine together. Looking happy as ever.

That was the Zayn I was use to seeing.

The one that tried to fake a smile but was never convincing enough so he'd smile even more for even trying.

The one with the well groomed hair and amazing cheekbones. The one with the smooth clean cut facial hair and hypnotising eyes.

I half cringed seeing the sight of Katherine and pulled it off the mirror then placed it in the centre console. .

-

After packing away the groceries, I grabbed the locket from out of the car and found a hammer that was in Zayns garage.

It took me almost 10 minutes to find this thing. I had asked where it was but he didn't give much directions.

I went back inside, placing the locket and the hammer on the table and knocked on Zayns bedroom door.

"What is it?" He mumbled as he opened the door.

I had to regain focus to realize how much Zayn had changed.

He's shaved yeah, he slightly combed his hair but his skin and eyes, they're just not the same."Did you find the hammer?"

"Yeah I did. Um, Can you- can you come into the dining room." I demanded more than giving him a choice.

He followed behind though without any accusations.

"Here." I gave him the hammer and he looked at me confused.

"What am I doing with this?" He questioned.

He looked at me then down at the table, noticing the locket straight away. He dropped the hammer and clasped onto the locket.

"Where did you find this?" He glared at me confusingly.

"Your car." I picked up the hammer and gave it to him. "Where's your lighter?" I asked, putting my hand out as he handed it to me.

I dug it into my pocket for later as I tried pulling the locket out of his grip.

"You're not that dumb to collect what I want you to do" I crocked an eyebrow as he bit his lip.

I tried pulling the locket out of his grip but he wouldn't let go.

"Zayn! Let go." I strained.

He finally let go and I placed it on the table. The table itself was pretty hard and heavy to move, so I don't think he'd damage it that much.

Looking at him, I saw how uneasy he looked. The longing look he has in his eye was like he was in another world again.

Stuck in another world more like it.

"Smash it." I encouraged as he shook his head.

I wasn't taking no for an answer so I pushed him even more.

"Come on. Let all your anger out on this locket. All the emotions Katherine is putting you through right now. How do you feel Zayn? Hurt? Angry? Will you forgive her because she used you? How she abandoned you in this house, how she left you in a quivering mess-"

I stopped talking as I watched Zayn smash the locket with the hammer.

I could see tears slowly appearing in his eyes as he repeated over and over again.

His teeth clench together as his force began to grow.

I looked at the jagged locket that was now in millions of pieces but he still wouldn't stop, he was putting every little strength into it.

"Zayn you can stop now." I whispered in a little shock.

Whimpers started escaping his mouth as I grabbed onto his arm.

He didn't respond to it so I literally had to grip onto both of his arms to stop him.

"Zayn stop." I called a little louder.

The voice that came out of my mouth didn't sound like me.

I sounded worried and sad.

He stopped and dropped his arms and the hammer as if he gave up.

Zayn dropped to the ground and covered his face.

Tears escaped his eyes uncontrollably as he closed them, hiding them away from me. I felt a tear slightly push its way through mine so I kneeled down in front of him and hugged him.

This time he immediately responded and pulled me into his embrace. His face pressed hard into my collarbone as tears began to drench my shirt.

He kept sniffling loudly and I reassured by patting his back.

It felt like I was holding a child. A child who just lost their Mum.

I felt sorry for him and really guilty and the most shocking of all, I felt protective of him.

"No one cares about me anymore. They all end up leaving!" He sobbed into my shoulder.

I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him away, making sure I get perfect eye contact with him.

He half sniffed as tears slowly fell down his hazel eyes.

My stomach twisted in knots as he stared back, his eyebrows scrunched together in frustration as his shoulders shook uncontrollably.

He's broken and I'm trying to fix him? This is slightly impossible.

He doesn't usually get like this- says Liam.

I gulped as words threatened to leave my lips.

But I never really say anything as cheesy as this, especially to Zayn of all people.

"I won't leave you till you're happy again. I care about you Zayn. Why else would I be here? Why else would I be trying to make you happy? I'm always here for you." I emphasised the word always, trying to make a point that its true.

"I know you're upset cause you've never cried in front of me or even thought of talking to me without screwing your face. I don't like seeing you like this. I'm here to help and I'll never leave till you're throwing insults at me like its normal again. Okay?" I raised an eyebrow at him as he licked his lips.

He took a deep breath and stared me down, privately analysing my face as if I had a huge pimple on my forehead and he enjoyed looking at it.

"I care about you." I whispered as he nodded.

We both stood up, with silence hovering around us.

I grabbed the lighter out of my pocket and gave it to him.

I picked up the little photograph of Katherine and Zayn from out of the jagged pieces of the locket and gave it to Zayn.

"Burn it." I encouraged.

He flicked the lighter on and watched the flame dance around.

I placed the photograph on the table and looked at him. His eyes were dazed. His face had a longing look I wish I could swallow up.

"Burn it." I whispered this time.

He stepped forward and lit the small photo on fire, watching the fragile paper fizzle into flames and slowly evaporate into ash and smoke.

He walked away from the table as I blew out the flame before it somehow spread.

I walked into the kitchen to grab a plastic bag and saw Zayn walking back in with the same photos I tried throwing away and a few others.

"I wanna burn these." He mumbled, voice giving up on him as he looked up at me.

I half nodded as I waved him over to the sink.

"You sure you want to do this?" I asked.

He nodded and before setting them on fire, he threw the photos in the sink.

As we watched them burn into flames and slowly fade into ash I flicked the tap on, to watch the ash dampen into a mucky mess.

7:42PM

I was hesitant about asking Zayn if he could 'join me' for dinner.

After today's incident, I was worried about Zayn.

He wears a facade of being strong but he really isn't.

I sat alone at the table, dwelling on every single thing that happened. My mind began to flood out on everything about my life.

Loneliness managed to sneak up on me like venom. I stared at my food, feeling shrunken in. I stared at the hammer marks on the table, reminding me of Zayn earlier today.

The way he lost it scared me. It was like he was stuck in a hole, unable to get out till I 'saved him'.

"Hey." I jumped in my seat as I heard Zayns voice echo in my ear. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you."

I took a deep breath and felt my heart beating too fast for me to even cope.

"Shit you gave me a fright." I huffed.

He sat down across from me with a plate of Macaroni and Cheese.

I was kind of lazy at cooking tonight.

"Why didn't you come and get me? Have you been sitting out here all alone?" He asked, a look of concern on his face.

I nodded hesitantly and grabbed my fork beside my plate.

"Are you okay?" He asked, bending his head down to see my face.

"Yeah, just over thinking." I waved it away and began eating.

He wasn't eating much again. He was picky, almost like he was playing with it.

"Are you okay?" I questioned, emphasizing the word you.

He nodded, slightly.

"Tell me." I placed my fork on my plate and folded my arms, showing him I was all ears.

"Don't worry. I'm fine."

"You're lying."

He sighed and looked out the windows at the end of the table.

"Katherine has been calling me. I don't even know if I should talk to her now. She keeps telling me that she's sorry. I don't understand. She calls me more now that we're not together." He rubbed his face in frustration before looking at me for answers.

I had nothing to say to be honest, but sometimes, things are a lot better without advice.

I opened my mouth to say something but he continued on.

"It's like she likes me better off when I'm single. I don't get her. What did I see in her! I hate that I love her! I hate it. I just- I want her to stop texting and calling but I need her to. I want her but I don't."

"Zayn you're not making any sense."

"Now you get my dilemma. She's fucking with my head."

I bit my lip, surprisingly understanding where he was getting at.

"Has she been calling you the last hour?" I asked.

"Yeah, she called before I came in here." He rolled his eyes slightly and looked down at his phone.

"Download some porn-

"What!?"

"Let me finish. Download some porn, so when she calls you, put it on and answer the phone. Call for me and I'll scream your name like your fucking a chicks brain out. It'll work, she'll stop calling you and realize that you're no longer hurt."

"But I am."

"I know that but you don't need her reassurance. You have me." I frowned at that comment for some reason. "For now." I added without hesitation.

He sat up in his seat and ate a mouthful of Mac and cheese.

"Okay, I like that idea." He half smiled and looked down at his food. "But it's also weird."

"I'm a mastermind." I bragged.

A/N: hiya guys!

I know I updated this pretty fast, but I have up to chapter 5 already done, so don't be surprised if I update again tomorrow (maybe) but that's only if this chapter reaches 50 votes.

:)

-Chanel xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 163 28
Jessica's list of friends are running short. Ever since her brother's accident it feels like she no longer has a family either. Nothing's right in he...
15.7K 142 22
Charlotte fulfills her dying sister's wish by going into One Direction's audition to join them for their world tour, and she makes it! She is going t...
7.4K 136 34
When Sarah's mom drags her along to London because of her photographing job, Sarah is anything but pleased. Her mom is working for the one and only...
13.6K 339 53
What happens when Zayn is in love with his childhood best friend, but she gets into a terrible accident and doesn’t make it out alive? How will Zayn...