The black dragon of death(dis...

By cure049

This will no longer be updated. I am writing a remake so check that one instead More

The new student
Chaper 2: The day i became a servant
Chapter 3: im a what?
Chapter 4: a new girl
Chapter 5: crazy exorcist
Chapter 6: unexpected arrival
Chapter 7: saving asia
Chapter 8: the pheonix arrives
Chapter 9: the training
Chapter 10: The deciding battle
Chapter 12: the spar between the church and the ORC
Im back and with a big announcment
Remake it is then.

Chapter 11: two new faces

1.9K 20 5
By cure049

*lelouch was sleeping in his bed as he was dreaming. lelouch is in a dark room with a small light above him and a mirror infront of him, he then sees reflection but it has black clothes and bandages arround his mouth and is missing a left eye*

*lelouch* get lost.

*the reflection* you can't keep me sealed for long, I will soon break out.

*lelouch* i will not allow that.

*the reflection* you need me, this is not who you really are. You grown soft ever since you met them, I will not allow that.

*lelouch* i will not make the same mistake I made many years ago!

*the reflections hand then goes through the mirror and grabs lelouches throat*

*the reflection* hehehe fool, there will be a time when you will lose it and once that happens, they will know the real us!

*lelouch then wakes up and breathes slowly then looks at the clock, it's 11:20 PM*

*lelouch* damn him, no matter what happens I must not loose control of myself.

*rufus* he is bothering you again?

*lelouch* yes and he's becoming stronger, a single mistake would mean deaths of many.

*lelouch sighs*

*lelouch* I don't want the same thing happening again.

*lelouch then goes back to sleep*

*the next day*

*lelouch is sitting in his seat in his class, as he looks back he sees issei and the 2 perverts arguing for some reasons, to the left he sees some girls talking to asia about how she has such a nice hair, lelouch stands up and and walks to issei*

*motohama* there is also a rumour that you, kiba and lelouch are gay lovers.

*lelouch was behind motohama*

*lelouch* oh really?

*motohama looks quickly behind him*

*motohama* n-nono that was a joke!

*lelouch* don't lie, tell me which one of you two made that up before Il literally beat the shit out of you both so hard that not even your own mothers will even recognise you.

*lelouch points at both Matsuda and motohama*

*???* i think you will be doing us a favour if you did that.

*all four of us looked at the person*

*issei* kiryuu?

*a girl with a brown hair, glasses with yellow eyes was infront of us and next to her was asia*

*kiryuu* asia, there are plenty of boys around here, why did you pick issei as your boyfriend?

*issei* what's that supposed to mean?! Asia just came to japan!

*lelouch sighs*

*lelouch* il be heading to the ORC,  cya issei.

* he leaves the class and walked to the ORC, he then sees 2 females with white robes with a hood covering them in the school gate, he looked at them for like 7 second and then kept on walking to the ORC, once he makes it to the ORC he opens the door and goes inside and then closes the door*

*lelouch* rias, are you here?

*rias opens the door from a different room* yes lelouch, what is it?

*lelouch*  i saw 2 female holy sword users in the school gate, and if they are here they are most likely looking for us.

*rias* I see, I called akeno to bring the rest here, then we will bring those holy sword users here.

*yesterday*

*lelouch was going for a walk in the woods, wearing his plague suit in the middle of the night*

*lelouch* today was sure a busy day,  killing them strays, damn kiba is acting strange lately, ever since he saw that picture in issei's house he is not himself.

*lelouch then heard a sword clash, wondering who was fighting, he went to to direction of the sound, once he reached his destination he saw that perverted white haired exorcist fighting a blue haired girl with a powerful sword*

*freed* you aren't bad for a busty bitch!

*???* shut up, for a exorcist you have fallen pretty low.

*freed then jumped backwards*

*freed* well it was fun, but I gotta go, cya!

*he throws a flashbang and disappeared*

*???* dammit, I hope irina is doing fine.

*lelouches mind* well since I'm not in the mood to fight im gonna leave.

*lelouch then accidentally stamped on a stick, making a cracking sound as the girl then turned around, and swinged her sword but lelouch quickly jumped up and landed behind her and instead she cut down one tree*

*lelouch* whoa whoa, that could have got me.

*???* who are you, are you with that Excalibur maker?

*lelouch* I assure you I am not.

*the girl then recognises that suit*

*???* wait you are that dangerous person with the plague suit that the church warned us about, they told us that if we see you then we must kill you.

*lelouch* so even the church wants me dead? Damn those catholics.

*lelouch then looks at the sword that the girl is using*

*lelouch* a durandal user, interesting.

*the girl tried to slash lelouches torso but he simply dodged it, she then tried to cut his head off but he quickly summoned his sword, holding it in his right hand and blocked it*

*???* that sword, it can't be.

*lelouch* so you know this sword?

*lelouch then kicked her stomach as she went 2 feets back*

*???* the corrupted Excalibur, a sword wielded by a powerful angel who was killed by one the original devil kings and then corrupted it, a Excalibur that was infused with dark magic, how did you manage to find this let alone wield it?

*lelouch* that's something that I will not tell you, but what you should be thinking right now is who will have the upper hand here, the durandal user or the corrupted Excalibur user?

*the girl was thinking whether or not to retreat, the chances of winning against him is unlikely, however then a girl with a orange hair was running towards her friend*

*lelouch* well il let you go this time, I'm not in the mood to fight.

*lelouch snaps his fingers as he teleports away*

*??? 2* who was that?

*???* a dangerous threat to the church.

*present day*

*lelouches mind* it could be them two.

*15 minutes later*

*the ORC members and the 2 holy sword users were in a room in the ORC building*

*the blue haired girl then spoke*

*xenovia* we appreciate your cooperation, I am xenovia.

*irina* i am irina shido.

*rias* why would the servants of god desire to meet a devil?

*irina* although one is yet to be found, the six remaining Excaliburs have been kept by the 3 divisions of the church, 3 of those have been stolen by the fallen angels.

*xenovia* the ones that we have are this, the holy sword of destruction, Excalibur destruction.

*irina* and mine is the holy sword of mimicry, Excalibur mimic!

*rias* so what do you want from us?

*xenovia* this particular problem is between us and the fallen angels, and-

*lelouch* and you don't want us to interfere because you don't trust us devils.

*xenovia looks at lelouch*

*xenovia* devils despise the holy swords, you are in the same position as the fallen angels.

*lelouch was quite pissed at that sentence but remained calm*

*xenovia then looked back at rias*

*xenovia* if so we will destroy you, even if you are the sister of a Satan.

*rias* if you know that much already, then let me tell you something else, I will never side with a fallen angel. I swear I will not do anything to humiliate the Satan's.

*xenovia* I'm glad to hear that, I am sure the sister of a Satan would not be so foolish.

*rias* then you know that I will not side with you and your god, correct?

*xenovia* all we want is for you to not interfere.

*rias* understood.

*xenovia* thank you.

*xenovia then looks at asia*

*xenovia* are you asia argento?

*asia* y-yes.

*xenovia* i never thought that I would see a witch here.

*irina* oh you are that ex-nun who became a witch right? I heard that you were exiled because you could also heal devils and fallen angels, but I never thought that you would became a devil.

*xenovia* to think that a saint became a devil, nobody is perfect I suppose, do you still believe in god?

*asia* yes, I believed in him all my life.

*xenovia* in that case let us kill you, whatever sins you committed, god will forgive you, I will punish you...

*lelouch then went infront of asia*

*lelouch* I'm sorry but I must stop you there, first you tell us to not interfere with this Excalibur problem and then you decide to kill asia?

*lelouch summoned his death gear in his right hand*

*lelouch* I'm starting to regret that I did not kill you yesterday.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 92 16
Many would wonder, what would they do if they reincarnated into the universe of High School DXD. Better yet, what if they had the gamer. This is a st...
128K 1.6K 14
Just to clear things up with my regular readers Koneko will get her own story. I promise. I have a great concept to wrap around the whole thing. This...
3K 56 10
What if dmc5 events pass in the middle of DxD school story, changing the whole course of it and starting a new war against Y/N Sparda, older brother...
98.8K 1.3K 19
You are a child from a different universe you died, but get reincarnated to a different universe but don't remember anything, so your quest starts a...