Shadows | Clalec

De iovemay

[COMPLETED] "Emotions are nothing but a distraction, Clary." He said and I looked at him and knew that his he... Mai multe

Shadows
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Epilogue

Chapter 40

2.1K 133 27
De iovemay

[I have noticed that the reading count and voting count has gone down which is upsetting but understandable. I am going to try to at least upload once a week and if not than each two weeks once for sure... I am really sorry but I will not let you down. I have so much to share with all of you. So stay tuned for Shadows because it will hit you in ways you would never think of. I love you all.]

_

"I have to track him down." I rushed my words and walked away. I felt Alec grabbing my pulse and pulling me back so I would face him. I looked at him in confusion, not really understanding why he was stopping me from trying to find my brother. His facial expression terrified me because it just showed sorrow and sadness. It made me feel like what I was about to wouldn't be successful at all. I heard some Shadowhunters mumbling and from far away I could see Izzy - and Liz running towards us.

"Clary, it is not that easy." Alec said softly and I frowned. I freed myself from his grip and looked down. What does he mean with that?

"Why not? I have his bracelet and not to forget we have his clothes here. We can track him down with our parabatai bond." I said with full of hope and Alec shook his head which made me question all the ways I was trying to find Jace. I did not knew a thing about my shadowhunter abilities but I wanted to try. I wanted to get my brother back...

"It is dangerous, Clary. Jonathan is a demon and he knows how to use dark magic. It can be dangerous when we try to track him down." He said and I clenched my jaw. The only reason why he didn't want to help me was because he was afraid that something might happen to him or me. I laughed and pushed him away. This was ridiculous. He would have crossed rules for his sister.

"Alec, you are pathetic. You avoid me for weeks and now you won't even try to help me find my brother." I said annoyed and I could see that it made Alec angry. He never liked it when I brought him down like that but he did not gave me any other choice. He was being selfish here.

"I am just trying to protect you." He said and I laughed again. Frustrated, I let my hand go through my hair and flipped it backwards as it bounced back in my face. I looked furious at Alec and held every nerve inside me back to not burst out of anger. I clenched my hand into small fists and closed my eyes. I have to control myself... Clary, control yourself.

"Relax..." He said softly as he came closer and that was the last thing that made me even angrier. He had no idea how this felt. He had no idea that all this power was making me crazy. I wanted to get my brother back and I was done being the centre of everything. This was about Jace. Not me. It was making me insane. I can't do this anymore.

"CAN EVERYONE JUST STOP TRYING TO PROTECT ME?!" I screamed out of anger and felt my anger boiling inside of me. It felt like fire was realising out of my body. I closed my eyes as I could feel my anger escaping my body. I exhaled sharply and heard Alec grunt. I quickly opened my eyes, afraid that I have hurt him all over again.

Alec was looking down at the burnt mark I had given him. He took his stele and activated his Iratze rune but for a moment it looked like that wouldn't make any difference at all. He looked up, looking me right in my eyes. I knew that he did not blame me but the guilt was eating me inside out. I couldn't control my powers. I was just a ticking bomb that could explode at any moment.

"I am sorry." I said quickly as I moved forward and helped him activating his Iratze rune all over again. Hoping that it would benefit him now. For a second, I couldn't hear the voices full of panic or the computers giving signals that demonic powers. It was just Alec and I. It was just us. I looked him in his eyes and I couldn't stop myself from thinking how his lips would feel again on mine. I looked away and stood up.

It wasn't the time to think about kissing him. I had hurt him and I had to come up with an idea to get Jace back or at least convince Alec to help me. I don't know what I would do without Jace. I will go insane. He was the only person that saw right through me and was there for me when I needed him. I can't lose him just because our psychotic brother...

"We will find him but tracking him through our parabatai bond is not going to work." Alec said and I shook my head. It was not fair what I was asking of him. He could endanger himself by trying to find Jace. I had to do this myself but if Alec would be aware of this he would keep an eye on me at all times and never leave me alone. I had to lie and agree with him...

"You are right..." I said softly and I could see that Alec was relieved that I had agreed with him. He was relieved knowing that I wouldn't do something stupid but he does not know me. I have to stop Jonathan before he hurts someone I care for deeply. He was so obsessed with us and it was just psychotic. It terrified me because I had no idea which kind of limits he would cross to satisfy himself.

Alec came closer to me and rested his hand on my cheeks. I closed my eyes and enjoyed his touch - and looked at him again. I had missed this so much. I missed his touch. I could see him smile slightly by seeing that I was amused by this. He pulled me closer and kissed me softly on my lips.

"I am sorry. I should have tried understanding how you felt." Alec apologised. I smiled and rested my forehead against his. Somewhere deep inside me it calmed down the anger I felt against Jonathan. It made my heart at ease.

"I am sorry too and if this is the way you apologise than you can do it much more often." I said which made Alec chuckle. He came closer again and pressed his lips against mine but this time it was not that gentle as it was before. It was full of lust, knowing that he would want me now and here.

"Alec, mother wants to speak to you." I heard Izzy say and I quickly stopped kissing Alec - and looked shyly down. My cheeks flushed red and I moved a bit away from Alec. He looked at me and smiled softly - and it made me want to kiss him again. I just was not sure that kissing Izzy's brother in front of her would make her happy. I would cringe if I would see Jace kiss someone else. Izzy laughed softly whilst Alec looked at her which made my cheeks flush red again. Alec looked at me and gave me a small smile. For a second, I could see panic on his face but he recovered himself and walked away with his little sister.

When I saw panic consuming him, I was scared that he was aware what I was going to do. He would do anything in his power to stop me. After all, we shared a bond together. A bond that shared our lives together and he would know if I was lying. He would know that I was doing something that I was not suppose to do. It made me realise that Alec could have noticed that I was lying to him. I started to panic and rush myself out of the office, trying to avoid anyone who would want to talk to me.

I quickly walked to my room and closed the door behind myself. I was breathing heavily but smiled when I succeeded arriving in my room without anyone being suspicious on me. I hoped that Alec would take his time at his mother's office so I could do this. So I could find Jace. I took my stele out and clenched Jace's bracelet in my hands which made my hand bleed. I grunted softly but knew that this little pain was nothing compared to the torture that Jace could have go through because of Jonathan. I activated my tracking rune and held Jace's bracelet as tight as I could. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on the memories I had of Jace.

As I saw our memories popping up it made me almost tear up. It killed me inside out that he could be in pain right now and I couldn't do anything to help him or stop Jonathan from hurting Jace. Jonathan could torture him and he can't do nothing to defend himself. I felt the same exact pain that Jace felt and it made me almost scream out of pain. I gasped when I started seeing small visions of Jace and Jonathan in a dark room. The lights were almost blinding me and the visions kept on coming like lightning.

"Jace..." I said softly and I grunted when I saw Jonathan pressing the knife slowly in Jace's leg. Jace screamed out of pain which made me close my eyes. I couldn't stand hearing that he was in so much pain. His voice was so full of horror and pain. I was angry and sad - and but emotions wouldn't get me anywhere. I had to focus myself on their surroundings so I could find them. I sighed and focused on the environment.

The lights were flickering and I could hear water drop softly on the ground. It was so dark. I could barely see Jace anymore. I could hear Jonathan's voice echoing and hear his voice getting louder each time he raised his voice at Jace. I looked at the wet walls and could see a poster. I focused myself on it and widened my eyes when I saw that it was a poster of my art school. He was in the cellar of the Brooklyn Art Academy.

I snapped out of the vision and looked around me. I was breathing heavily and for a second it almost felt like I couldn't breathe anymore. I took a hold of my stele and ran out of my room. I had a chance of helping Jace. I could help him. I ran quickly to the weapon room and took a seraph blade and small blades and tucked it in my boots. I gathered all my courage at one and quickly left the premises of the institute. I had to get as fast as I could to Jace. I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself down. I had never went somewhere without Jace, Izzy, Liz or Alec. I was always with them. I was never at my own which now makes it much scarier than it should be.

I saw a blurry vision of a rune that I had never seen and deep inside me I was too scared to use it as I knew what had happened before when I used it against Jonathan. It almost killed me and the pain that came with it was enormous. I closed my eyes and prayed for the best. I drew the rune that was visible in front of me. I could feel the wind blowing my hair everywhere and almost push me away. I tried standing straight and I widened my eyes when I saw a portal opening.

"What?" I asked confused. How did I do this? Only warlocks could open or create portals. Not shadowhunters but then again I was not an ordinary shadowhunter. I was able to do things that other shadowhunter couldn't do. That made me different from the others. I thought of the art academy and walked through the portal. I could feel my heart beating faster than it should. I was afraid that I would get stuck whilst travelling. I just wish I can make it. In a second of time I was standing inside of the art academy.

It made me look twice before I actually realized where I was. Travelling through portals does make you feel a bit shaky and sick. I sighed and activated my rune that would make me unhearable. I walked slowly through the staircase and walked down to the cellar. My heart stopped when I heard Jace scream. It made me run faster. I ran downstairs and opened the door that would lead me down to the cellar. I quickly walked through the old and rust room - and pushed the heavy door open that would allow me to walk into the cellar.

I saw both my brother's looking at me right away and I could see that Jace wasn't amused by this. His eyes were hardened and if he could stand up now he would have sent me away from here. Jace had scars on his cheeks and one right above his eyebrow. He was bleeding out of his mouth and I could see that his chest was going up - and down. Jonathan however smiled evilly at me.

"Hello, little sister." He said. I felt my heart stopping and felt the adrenaline kicking in.

"Hello, Jonathan." I said throughout my teeth.

[HELLOOOO!!! I hope you all like this chapter and sorry for ending this with a cliffhanger!! I hope you guys will vote and comment! What do you think will happen? I like hearing your theories!]

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

41.5K 794 16
___________________________ "Why are you here?" ". . . I don't know." ___________________________ [IN THE EDITING PROCESS] Echo Lightwood is a girl w...
123K 3.3K 21
DISCONTINUED "Let the devil know that I was brave enough to die." She's the Faerie Queen's favourite with a secret love of Shadowhunters. He's a Sh...
157K 3.4K 34
Clary Fairchild was to be protected by Mayla Stonehart. Years of hiding her true identity made Mayla live in fear every day and look over her shoulde...
45.3K 880 54
"Family isn't just blood, Clary." _____________________________________ Following Jocelyn Fairchild's untimely death, Clary realizes she has no-one l...