Vkook Oneshots [[Request Are...

由 KilluaKookieHyung

"Take me to different worlds hyung" "Gladly" Vkook/Taekook oneshots [[Request are open!]] -Strictly TopTae a... 更多

~
Heal Me Daddy
Doll
Little Snow Angel
More Dominant Than You
Bittersweet
Dream
Your Reality Pt. 1
An Email For Wattpad
Requests
My Sweet Little Euphoria Pt.2
I Just Wanna Be Like You Pt. 1
Jungkook In N.Y. (Part 1)
Vampire's Pathos (1)
Your Reality (Oneshot Update)
Willing To
Plaything (1)
Black Christmas
Tugging At The Wrong Thread (1)
Tugging At The Wrong Thread (2)
P.S. I Love You
Letter Of The Unborn (Dream)
A Sweet Night Before My Bitter Goodbye
Dance With The Devil (BC pt.2)
Not The Time
Your Reality Pt. 2
Bet You Can't Predict This!
At Least That's What...
Adherence (Pt.1)
Black Swan (Black Christmas)
Your Eyes Tell

My Sweet Little Euphoria

8.7K 214 352
由 KilluaKookieHyung

//Fluff
//A tiny bit of angst
//Incest
//Jungkook x Father!Taehyung
__________________

-Taehyung's POV-

I came home from work with a smile on my face. I'm excited to see my wife and my little bundle of cute joy. Actually I just wanted to see my child. Is that wrong?

I parked my car on the garage and got out of my car. I went out of our garage and closed it's door before going to the front door of our house.

I know I can just go from the garage and go inside the house from there, but I feel like I should use the front door since it feels more... homie I guess? I don't know I'm too tired. I'm losing words. I may be rich but a small home is enough for me.

I turned the knob and opened the door "I'm ho-"

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! ALL YOU DO IS GIVE ME A FUCKING HEADACHE! WHY AM I SO UNLUCKY TO HAVE A SHITTY KID LIKE YOU?!"

What's going on? I heard yealling from upstairs and a loud cry. I frowned and placed my bag beside the wall and went upstairs in  a hurry, without even bothering to take off my shoes.

I walked towards Jungkook's room since that's where the sound of yelling was coming from. The door was already open and my eyes were wide at the sight I saw.

Jungkook was at the floor, crying his eyes out while my wife Veronica was slapping him and yelling at him angrily "YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN EXIST IN THIS WORL-"

"Veronica what is going on" I asked angrily

Jungkook looked at me and cried even more as he ran towards me "Daddy!" I immediately crouched down and hugged him. He hid his face on my chest as I looked at Veronica angrily.

"T-Taehyung... I didn't know you'd come home this early"

"Don't change the topic Veronica. Answer the damn question"

I heard Veronica let out a 'tch' and pointed at Jungkook, our only child. "That fucking shithead you call son just broke my really expensive vase from France! I told him so many fucking times not to go near that vase but no! He still decided to go near that fucking vase and broke it into pieces"

I stood up, still holding Jungkook in my arms and gave Veronica an 'Are-you-fucking-kidding-me look'

"Veronica it's just a vase and you can't expect him to fully understand your instructions. He's only five! You can't just yell and slap him! It was just an accident. He didn't mean to break that vase"

"Just a vase?! Taehyung I didn't agree to that arrange marrage our parents arranged just so you could tell me that it was just a vase"

I let out an annoyed sigh and opened my mouth, but then she said something that made me snap "That piece of shit you're holding shouldn't exist in this world. I should've got an abortion"

That's it. I've had it with this bitch "You know what Veronica? I've had it with your annoying attitude. We're gonna get a divorce wether our parents agree or not. I'm moving out of here and I'm taking Jungkook with me. I never wanted to be with you in the first place anyway"

I walked past Veronica and went to Jungkook's closet then kneeled down to put Jungkook down. He was still crying while he looked at me. I patted his head and let put a small smile

"D-daddy?"

"Don't worry kookie. I'm taking you really far away from that monster so don't cry anymore okay?" I whispered softly to him and and wiped his tears

He nodded and wiped his remaining tears. I stood up again and opened his closet. I grabbed his small bag and other belongings that were stored in his closet and put the rest of the things that can only fit in there then dressed Jungkook up.

"Taehyung you don't mean that... do you?"

I looked at her with a glare "Wow Veronica. You still have nerve to ask that after what you've done to Jungkook. Our only child! You know, you're the one who shouldn't exist. You're the worst person who ever lived. My decision is final. Me and Jungkook are leaving"

I slung his backpack on my shoulder and picked Jungkook up and the rest of his belongings. I walked out of Jungkook's room and went to the room where Veronica and I shared to get my stuff

"Taehyung you can't just leave me here!"

I rolled my eyes and put Jungkook down beside me and opened both of my suitcases "Yes I can" I went towards the closet and took of my clothes and immediately put them in two of my suitcases along with Jungkook's stuff.

I took all of my belongings like books, toothbrush, shoes, all my cash. You get the point. I closed my suitcases then picked Jungkook up again before looking at Veronica again

"I can't live with a woman who abuses her own child just because of some stupid vase"

I picked my luggage and walked passed by Veronica "Taehyung don't leave me!" She shouted. I ignored her and also took my bag that was on the floor near the front door.

I opened the door and went to the garage. I quickly opened it's door with a remote and put my suitcase in the trunk. I opened the passenger seat and put Jungkook inside.

"Stay here okay? Daddy will be right back" I took out his new bunny plushie I bought him today that was inside my bag and gave it to him and also put my bag inside there.

I closed the door after I kissed his forehead and went back inside the house. I felt Veronica hold my wrist tightly as she cried "Taehyung please don't leave me here"

"Tch" I pulled my hand from her grip and went upstairs to get my other suitcase. I saw a picture of me holding Jungkook happily and I let out a smile.

I took the picture frame that contained the picture and put it on the pocket of the suitcase before going out.

I put the second luggage in the trunk and was ready to open the door of my car until Veronica was holding my hand again 'Taehyung please! I love you"

"I don't"

I pulled my hand away from her and went inside my car and started it. "Tae! Please!" I backed my car out of the garage and drove away.

I noticed that we're far away now and I let put a sigh of relief. I turned my head to look at my baby, who is also looking at me with his doe eyes while hugging the bunny I just gave him.

Cute. I chuckled and ruffled his hair "Don't worry kookie you're safe now. Daddy is gonna make sure that you will be happy and loved everyday"

"Reawy daddy?" He asked. I nodded "Yes little one so don't be sad anymore okay?"

"Will mommy still hurwt kookie?"

Why haven't I noticed it before? Veronica was always hurting him.

I turned to face the road and shook my head "No baby she will not. Daddy will always protect you from harm. I'll do everything to make you happy. Even when I turn old"

He let out a cute yay and his words made my heart melt "Daddy ish my hewro"

I'll always be your hero kookie. I'll do anything to make you feel loved and live without a single thing hurting you. Even if you ask something impossible. I'll try to make it happen. I promise.

-3 years later-

Jungkook is now eight and guess what I'm now twenty-three. I'm still young bish! And yes Jungkook was born while I'm still fifteen. I know very rushed. Blame our parents.

Anyway, I bought a big but comfty home three years ago just for Jungkook. Our lives is pretty peaceful after I divorced with Veronica two years ago.

I waited for Jungkook to turn six so I could file a divorce. Our parents were against it but when I told them about what she did to Jungkook, they agreed about filing a divorce and sent Veronica to prison. Though our neighbors thought that me and Jungkook are siblings.

Even though we're divorced, Veronica's parents still visit from time to time. After all he is still their grandson. They always give him treats and new plushies when they visit and I also got some goods too.

My job is now different. I'm now a model. I always take Jungkook with me at work if he doesn't have school but if he does, I take him to my parent's house or sometimes at Veronica's parents.

Oh and did I mention they disowned Veronica? So yeah.

"Daddy!" A cheerful voice yelled from the front door. I walked towards there and let out a big smile then saw him run towards me to give a hug.

"Hello there bun. So how was your weekdays at granny's house?" I asked as I ruffled his hair "It was great! Grandma and grandpa gave me a lot of cookies and chocolates! They even gave me carrot flavored candies earlier too!"

I saw my mom and dad walked inside the house with a smile. I smiled back "Thanks mom and dad he's gonna get cavities" I said jokingly

Dad put his hands up and chuckled "Hey let the kid get his candies and beside he's gonna brush his teeth. Ain't that right champ?"

"Yup!"

"You better brush your teeth like you said you will kook" I said with a chuckle. Jungkook pouted "Dad! Of course I'm gonna brush my teeth!"

"Just saying"

"Well Tae. Me and your dad are gonna head home. We still have business waiting for us there"

"Eh? Can't you stay for some snacks?" I asked with a frown. They both smiled "It's okay Tae we already ate on the way here. Now we better get going. We love you"

I walked towards them and hugged them tightly "I love you too mom and dad" Jungkook hold my hand and hugged them too "Bye bye"

Mom giggled and patted him "Bye bye Jungkookie"

Mom and dad soon left the house and I closed the door then locked it. I looked at Jungkook with a grin "Now kookie what do you want to do?"

He put his hand under his chin and thinked for a moment. He is always cute no matter what he does. He smiled widely at me and hugged my arm "I just wanna cuddle with you daddy"

I chuckled and picked him up "Okay then little bunny" For his age, he is actually light so it's easy for me to carry him in my arms "Onwards to the headquarters!" I raised my fist excitedly and ran upstairs

He laughed and raised his fist "Onwards!"

-7 years later-

Jungkook is now fifteen and now I'm twenty-nine. I still don't feel old though in all honesty. I'm still a model but I'm not that busy anymore. I always spend my time to be with Jungkook but sometimes I also give him some space. After all he is a teenager now.

Sadly my parents are now dead because of a car crash and so is Veronica's but theirs are caused by illness.

Lately I've been feeling weird feelings for four years now. Kind of the same feelings when I fell in love during high school. The only weird thing about it is that... I'm feeling it towards Jungkook.

I know it's wrong but I don't know why I even felt that way. He's my son for crying out loud. But I also noticed him acting strange towards me.

Not that he became distant with me but I think he's always blushing when we're sitting together or eating. I don't know maybe I'm just imagining things.

I was reading a book in the study room of our house and suddenly heard a sweet voice calling from beside me "Dad?" I shifted my gaze from my book and onto the beautiful boy standing beside me.

I closed my book and put it on the table then gestured Jungkook to sit beside me "What is it kook?" Jungkook started to play with his fingers and sat beside me. He looked nervous for some reason.

"I just wanna tell you something" He said softly "Okay? What is it?"

"W-well..  I..."

I let him take his time even though inside I'm eager to know what he wants to say "Ummm... I.... D-dad please don't be mad or be disgusted with me after this"

I frowned and played with his locks and pushed some of them aside "I won't kookie. I may be shocked at what you will say but remember I'll always be there for you okay?"

He let out a small smile and nodded. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes "Dad... I'm gay and I'm in love with someone" I was shocked for sure. But I'm happy for him though when he said he was in love with someone... I felt a pang in my chest.

I hid the pain and smiled sweetly. There's no use telling him and besides I'm his father. I shouldn't feel this way

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me nervously "I'm glad you told me kookie. So who's the lucky guy that stole my little kookie's heart?"

I feel like my heart is gonna break into pieces after I said that. The other half of me wants to know and support him and the other half of me doesn't wanna know and be hurt more.

He took a deep breath and looked away. Almost look liked he's about to cry

"You..."

My eyes are wide. I didn't expected that at all. I may have noticed the signs but I didn't think he would feel this way. I was shocked even more when he started crying.

I panicked a bit and opened my mouth to say something but he beat me to it "Y-you're probably m-mad and disguted n-now. I know i-it's wrong but I can't help it

My feelings f-for you just won't go a-away no matter how hard I try. You're probably gonna abandon m-"

"Shh. I'm not gonna abandon you baby. I'm not mad nor disgusted. I'm just shocked" I said softly as I hug him tightly and patting his head

I kissed his forehead and wiped his tears "Nothing is gonna make me hate you kookie. I love you for who you are. The confession just really shocked me and... I'm in love with you too"

He looked at me with shock "R-really?" I nodded and smiled "I don't care if it's wrong. I don't care what the others might say. Just know that I really love you Jungkook"

He looked like he was about to say something but instead he blushed and looked down. I chuckled and lifted his chin "What's wrong?"

He shakes his head and suddenly kissed my lips. I was shocked at first but soon smiled and kissed back. It was pure, gentle and full of love. Not rushed and our lips are still.

We soon pulled away and I chuckled once again when Jungkook looked away from me again. I cupped his cheeks and laughed "What's wrong this time love?"

He blushed even more and shifted his gaze to his right "N-now that were both lovers... Calling you dad is awkward"

"Yeah you're right it is awkward" Suddenly a not so great idea came into my head than made me grin "How about you call me by my name or hyungie"

His eyes immediately made contact with mine amd his reaction is cute, I wanna pinch his cheeks so bad. "E-eh? Are y-you sure?" I nodded "Yup! Very sure!"

"If you say so then...h-hyungie"

That new nickname made me burst my heart and mentality (lol) I swear I'm gonna die because of his cuteness "Why are you so cute?!" I hugged him tightly and pinched his cheeks

I heard him giggle and kissed my cheeks "I love you hyungie"

"I love you too kookie. My sweet little euphoria"

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

180K 3K 19
From heart breaking angst to sickeningly sweet fluff between the boys of BTS and their precious maknae Jungkook. A one shot fan fiction story With al...
942K 7.3K 44
desc; just some b x b bts oneshots, which include smut, fluff, (poorly written) angst, and (poorly written) horror (? i don't know if it counts but...
3K 158 5
a bunch of Taekook oneshot collection....may be twoshots too...😁😁😜 theme of the story can be varies from love , fluff, angst, dark theme...and mor...
66.4K 2.7K 49
ᴛᴀᴇʜʏᴜɴɢxᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ (ᴄᴇɴᴛʀɪᴄ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ) 𝒜𝓁𝓁 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈, 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝓈 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-𝓈𝑜-𝓈𝑜𝒻𝓉𝓁𝓎~ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴛᴀᴇ~ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ~