Aphmau Yaoi One shots.

By TsunamiTiger

The title explains it. Yaoi One shots, hope you enjoy. Plz remember to check out my other stories as well lik... More

Hey, guys. :)
1. He returns. (Garrence)
2. Kiss the pain away (Vylante)
3. Your awkwardness is kawaii (Zanvis)
4. The cat cliche (Garrence)
5. Stupid cat things (Kai x Ein)
6. Lazy Saturday (Vylante)
7. He returns. (2. Vylante)
8. My Attention. (Zanvis)
9. Non used (Garrence)
10. No more smiles (Guy x Nate)
11. It's not a dream. (Garrence)
12. His lighter side. (Zanvis)
13. His lighter side. pt. 2 (Zanvis)
14. A kingdom's Rescue. (Garrence, Zanvis, Vylante)
15. It's not puppy love. (Daniel x Blaze)
16. Being us. (Zanvis)
17. Home's not sweet without him. (Vylante)
18. Stuck Together. (Garrence)
19. A couple of cute werewolves. (Daniel x Blaze)
20. I'm here with you. (Garrence)
21. Got you. (Vylante)
22. Cat comfort. (Kai x Ein)
23. A In'zane' Accident. (Zanvis)
24. He returns (3. Kai x Ein)
25. Storm (Vylante)
26. His SK wakes (Garrence)
28. Dusk (Guy x Nate)
29. Just cause (Genix)
30. Saved from the darkness (Zanvis)
31. Detention (Kai x Ein)
32. Save me (Garrence)
33. Fighting practice (Genix)
34. Heartbeat (Daniel x Blaze)
35. Scarf (Vylante)
36. Always (pt 2, Zanvis)
37. Fallen for the one with fangs (Garrence)
38. Day off (Guy x Nate)
39. Marks (Vylante)
40. Making out in the Rain (Garrence)
41. Wonder of the Wild (pt 1, Zanvis)
42. Teach me (Vylante)
43. Finding out (Daniel x Blaze)
44. His only friend (Kai x Ein)
45. Daydreaming (Genix)

27. Always (Zanvis)

2.2K 27 12
By TsunamiTiger

(Trying to make up from all the time I didn't upload. Lol. Enjoy.)

. Day 1:

The raven cried, curled up against a tree. Warm tears coating his face as he wished so badly to be at home. He knew school wasn't the place for him.

Gene and his gang of Shadow Knights. He just wanted to feel included, to feel like he had a place at school. To have a friend maybe. But no. No one wanted him around.

He sniffled. This was all just a big mess. He hugged his knees closer.

"Um.. A-Are you ok?"

The raven's head slowly looked to see a white haired boy looking down at him. His emerald eyes shining like the sun.

"Who are-e you?.." He wiped off his cheek slowly.

The boy smiled a little. "Travis.. What's your name?"

"Z-Zane.." His hair shifting softly as he looked down.

Travis sat beside him. "Why are you out here alone?.. and crying?"

Zane glanced around. No one was to be seen for miles. So.. where did this Travis kid come from?.. "Um.. It's not important.."

"It must be important if it's making you cry." Travis exclaimed then hesitated before giving a nervous chuckle.

Zane was honestly shocked. "Why would you even care?"

"Cause I hate seeing people cry.." Travis said softly.

The two went quiet. Zane glanced at Travis. The unfamiliar boy was looking at the sky with a smile. The clouds faintly reflecting off his eyes.

Zane cleared his throat. "I just.. don't belong here..."

"At school?.." Travis said curiously.

"Yeah..." He looked down.

"Heh, that's ok.. I don't either.. No one.. Who truly understands me, you know?" Travis rested his arms behind his head.

Zane felt his mind race. He looked up at the sky, his icy colored visible eye showing he was kinda dazed.

"Maybe we can be friends.." Travis gave him a friendly smile.

"I-.." Zane was surprised, thinking for a second. "Maybe.."

They went quiet again. Zane almost forgot why he had cried or how he ended up against the tree. Travis actually wanted to be friends.. He thought on it.

"Hey.. Travis.."

"Yeah?" Travis glanced over at him.

"If we become friends.." Zane took a deep breath. "Promise you'll.. you'll be there when I need you?.."

Travis's eyes gave a warm gaze. "I promise, Zane.. I'll always be there for you.."

. Day 2:

Zane sighed, looking at the entrance of the school building. Mom wouldn't let him stay home and Travis was no where to be seen. He didn't spot any of the Shadow Knights yet either.

Suddenly, anxiety flashed through him. What if they're planning on ganging up on him?? What if they knew he had a new friend and decided to take him away?!

Zane looked around. Travis still wasn't around besides for other students. The Ro'meave looked down, gripping the strap of his backpack.

What if he never truly was his friend and ditched him? What if it was all a joke and he never actually liked me?? What if-

Zane stopped thinking, getting spooked as a gentle hand was placed on his shoulder. He looked to see Travis standing there, smiling softly.

"You ok?" He asked.

Zane gulped. "Y-Yeah.."

Travis beamed. "Don't worry... We'll get through this day together."

Zane smiled to himself. Yeah, together...

. Day 18:

Zane walked down the hall. A book in his hands as he made his way to the library. He quietly turned the page.

"Hey! Dork!"

Zane almost looked up at the call then remembered what Travis told him. He wasn't a dork, he was smart and should be proud.

He took a deep breath, continuing on with his reading. But that didn't stop the calling.

"Hey, dork!!"

Zane growled softly, looking up. "What-"

He winced, feeling his shirt collar being pulled on roughly. He was slammed against a locker. Zane groaned, holding a hand to his head.

"You should respond when I'm talking to you!" A stronger older kid stood over him.

"But I-" Zane didn't get a chance to respond as a fist hit his face hard.

"Too late!" He guy hissed.

Zane looked up, his sight kinda blurry. He saw the guy then when he blinked, a boy with white hair was there, yelling at the guy to knock it off.

Zane closed his eyes. Pain throbbing in his head as he heard the guy yelling and the boy defending him. Soon enough, it all went quiet as angry footsteps stomped off.

"Zane.. you ok, Zane?.."

A hand shook him softly. He opened his eyes, seeing Travis there with a worried expression.

"Zane?.. Please respond. Please.." Travis was slightly scared.

"Travis?.." Zane groaned again, his head hurting. "When did you get here?.. How did you find me?.."

Travis didn't respond to his questions. "Just rest, Zane.. It'll all be ok.. I promise.."

Zane only briefly nodded as cold darkness drowned him into sleep.

. Day 36:

Zane was sitting in his room, hearing his parents arguing downstairs. Sure it would resolve but how long would it take? The raven adjusted his mask that was around his neck.

"Zane?" His younger brother, Vylad, opened the door. "Would you mind if I stay in here? Their arguing is starting to scare me."

Normally Zane would greatly refuse but he was slightly scared himself right now. He nodded lightly, letting the brunette sit at the end of his bed.

Garroth, his blonde older brother, entered the room. Zane was about to snap at him if he didn't notice the bruise forming on the side of his face.

"Did dad..." Vylad didn't have to continue for Garroth to nod.

Zane felt his head pounding as he heard their parents yelling. He gripped his hair, wishing for it to stop.

Garroth sighed. "We just.. need to lay low for a little, let this all cool off.."

Vylad nodded. Zane let out a soft cry, his head aching. His breathing getting ragged.

"I-I.. I just want it.. to go.. a-away..." He pleaded.

Vylad gasped. "Zane!.." He took hold of his older brother's hand as Garroth grabbed his phone.

Zane looked at Vylad, shaking. Tears brimming at least his visible eye.

"It'll be ok.." Vylad's voice fading away as Zane felt trapped in a wild state of panic.

His arms shaking as he glanced around with blurry eyes, only seeing pitch black. His cheeks feeling numb as he tried to breathe properly. Then.. a voice dragged him back into the light.

"Zane, calm down, please.."

Travis.. Zane blinked harshly, the white haired teen coming into view.

"T-Travis?.." He whispered.

Travis gave a relieved breath. "Oh thank Irene, you're ok.."

Zane bursted out crying, hugging onto Travis tightly. Afraid that if he let go, Travis would be gone.

Travis was shocked then hugged him back protectively. "You're ok... You're ok..."

. Day 82:

He knew this was a bad idea! He knew that letting Garroth, and Vylad persuade him into walking forest trails was a bad idea! One look away and he was lost. And of course he had no way to be able to call them!

He panted, his running coming to a stop so he could look around. Nothing but trees, leaves, dirt.. He was definitely lost. He rubbed the bridge of his nose, trying to not build up with emotion.

Zane looked around again. What was he gonna do now? Did his brothers even know he was missing??

Sighing, he sat down in a grassy spot. "This.. is just great.." He ran a hand through his hair.

"Sure is. To see you here of course.."

Zane looked to see Travis walking over to him. "Travis?? I don't get it, how did you know I was here?? Why are you here??

Travis chuckled as he offered him a hand up. "You're silly.."

Zane accepted, getting up. "No, seriously."

Travis smiled. "My father and I explore around here sometimes."

"Oh.." Zane was still surprised. He truly was there when Zane needed him. Just like he promised.

"Well, come on then." Travis held his hand out.

"Huh?" Zane snapped out of his daze.

"You want to get back to your brothers don't you?" He replied.

Zane smiled slightly, taking hold of his hand.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 1.8K 28
Hey all you beautiful shippers! Welcome to my Zene book. There will be fluff, smut, and adventure! (Warning smut and language. You have been warned)
174K 4.6K 28
Laurence, Dante and Travis were HUGE casanovas. They flirted with practically every girl they saw. Even though had Garroth, Zane and Vylad fallen for...
131K 2.9K 57
This Tsukikage oneshot contains angst, fluff and smut. If you don't like any or one of these, please just exit the story for no problems Main ship: T...
229K 1.7K 37
a bunch of one-shots and short fics featuring a bunch of rarepairs and a few major ships 🖤 for angst 🌸 for fluff 🍋 for smut/lemon 🗑️ unfinished...