๏ผฎ๏ผฏ. ๏ผ‘ ๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผณ๏ผด|๐“๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ข๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“ด |โœ”

By usagithesailormoon

โ˜…ๅฝก ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…“ ๅฝกโ˜… ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ค... More

๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผค๏ผต๏ผฃ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ
๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ
๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฏ
๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ
๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผฒ
๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผถ๏ผฅ
๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผธ
๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ
๏ผฅ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด
๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ
๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฎ
๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ
๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผฌ๏ผถ๏ผฅ
๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ
๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ
๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฆ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ
๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ
๏ผฅ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ
๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ
๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผน
๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ
๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฏ
๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผน - ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ
๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผน - ๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผฒ
๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผถ๏ผฅ
๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผธ
๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ
๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผฅ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด
๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ
๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผน
๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ
๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผด๏ผท๏ผฏ
๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ
๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผฒ
๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผถ๏ผฅ
๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผด๏ผน-๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผธ [๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผค]
๏ผก๏ผต๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ'๏ผณ ๏ผฎ๏ผฏ๏ผด๏ผฅ
๏ผณ๏ผฐ๏ผฅ๏ผฃ๏ผฉ๏ผก๏ผฌ ๏ผฃ๏ผจ๏ผก๏ผฐ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ

๏ผณ๏ผฉ๏ผธ๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฎ

6.4K 415 229
By usagithesailormoon

"𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 -𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑"

"What do you think you're doing, Kim Namjoon?"

Namjoon flinched on his seat as he keeps fiddling with his fingers - head dangled down, scared to see the man in front of him that looks really furious right now.

"Do you know the consequences of this?"

Namjoon gulped before he nods while his head stays down, eyes blankly stare over his hands on his lap. He can hear the man groaned in frustration but at the same time, he does understand the reason for the reaction.

"Did someone force you?"

This time Namjoon lifts his head and meet with the eyes of Seokjin, shook his head to deny the allegation before he averted his eyes to the side where Junha sits - remained silence for the whole conversation between him and Seokjin.

Seokjin glanced at Junha who seems anxious at the attention now shifted to him. Seokjin leaned forward, both hands on the table while he intertwined his fingers together.

"What're you doing Junha? Do you have to involve your innocent brother into this? For your own sake? Aren't that so selfish of you??" scolds Seokjin couldn't apprehend the reason why Junha acted like that.

When Junha came into his room this morning; together with Namjoon, Seokjin has the gut that it won't be any good. Which his intuition remarkably proven to be nothing but true.

Namjoon wants to be a host - a part-timer actually. It's had makes Seokjin really stupefied that Junha was able to persuade Namjoon to do the job. Finally.

"Junha, you know the consequences of this? Once he is in the business, it is hard for him to leave..." states Seokjin firmly before he moved his eyes to Namjoon and continue to say to the younger one. "Do you realize it, Namjoon?"

Namjoon's shoulder tensed at the question, slowly turned his head to Junha, asking for his explanation about Seokjin word. What does he really meant when he said 'once in the business, it's hard to leave'?

"I - I'm going to do this for - for few days only, right? Hyung?" asked Namjoon timidly, the heart was pounding too fast that he thought it will combust at any time soon.

Junha gulped at the tiny voice of his brother, a clear and obvious hint that he was scared. Junha feels the guilt in the pit of his stomach but he has no other way to settle his debt. Only Namjoon can help him now. He was at the dead end. That's why he had begged for Namjoon to do the job. Ironically.

Last night, Junha walked into the apartment, the face was full of purple bruises, few cuts over his lips and his forehead as well as limp leg - got beaten up by Jaebum's henchmen as a warning to pay the debt by the time stipulated. They were really cruel and has no mercy at all.

Namjoon almost screamed in horror when he saw how nasty the wound all over his body - apparently too shocked to see his precious brother in that state.

Being the worst brother ever, Junha had begged Namjoon to help him - kneeling in front of Namjoon, crying his eyes out till it becomes red. Namjoon was shell shocked to see how devastated Junha was, hesitantly agreed to help Junha. He was afraid that the gang will kill his brother if he fails to pay the debt.

Namjoon thought it was just for a few days until he managed to get the money for Junha. Junha then brought him to see Seokjin, asking the owner of the club to coach Namjoon to become the host at La Flemme. Which also as expected by Junha, how furious his bestfriend reacted to such request.

"Did Junha force you Namjoon?" asked Seokjin once again when both of the brothers remained silent. Emphasizing the word 'force'.

Namjoon shook his head vigorously. "No - no...I'm willing to do this... I - I don't want, that - that guy to kill Junha... please..." he stutters.

Seokjin released a deep sigh, now looking at Namjoon who almost crying while he pleads. That young and innocent boy who didn't know how cruel the world is. Seokjin feels the anger rile up when he knew that all this happen because of Junha's gambling addiction. That stupid brother!

"This is wrong Junha!" retaliates Seokjin, still didn't want his friend to drag Namjoon into the business. He glanced over Namjoon that still fidgeting on his seat, clearly confused and unsure of his own action. Seokjin couldn't let such an innocent boy to be tarnished in this dirty world. Namjoon doesn't belong here!

Junha scowled at Seokjin, clearly unamused at how Seokjin keeps on declining to coach Namjoon to become a host. For God sake, Namjoon had agreed to do this at his own accord. No one ever forced him. He just wants to fulfill his obligation as a brother towards Junha. Is that wrong??

"Jin, please. Just coach him how to be a good host. He will be doing this for a few days until we managed to get the fifty million. Come on, not that you are going to give me the damn money for free right?" snarled Junha with sarcasm, eyes gawking at Seokjin with rage.

Seokjin was taken aback at the response, looking incredulously at Junha for his absurd attitude. There's no use to talk to someone with cold-hearted like Junha. He was blinded by his own scheme. He won't listen to him anyway. Seokjin changed his gaze to Namjoon once again.

"Do you really want to this Namjoon?" he asked for the last time.

Seokjin was awestruck when he first saw Namjoon. One of his host Bambam had helped him to groom Namjoon for his first day as the host. Namjoon was wearing all white, with a wide neck that hangs loosely on his shoulder where everyone can see his shoulder blade. The silver glittering choker on his neck had lifted up his beauty that makes him looks ethereal.

A natural host. That what had Seokjin concluded when he saw Namjoon that night - being a host for the first time ever. Seokjin couldn't believe his own eyes how smooth Namjoon acted with his first customer, giggling adorably as his eyes sparkle when he made eye contact with the client.

Everyone actually had fallen over the heed at the new host, bugging on Seokjin to make the exclusive booking over him - willing to shove their filthy money just to have Joon to entertain them. They just go crazy about him, some might have become obsessed with the handsome host at first sight.

Ten million won. That was the first income he manages to get that night. With only five VIPs customers. Namjoon was shocked to see a large amount of money. It was the first time for him to be able to hold the thick bundle of money when Seokjin gives him after the end of his shifts.

Seokjin was flustered when he saw Namjoon instantly gives the money to Junha, didn't even think twice before doing so. Seokjin sighed dejectedly, knowing that Namjoon only doing this for the sake of Junha.

Seokjin had the same thought as Junha for awhile. It's only for a few days after Junha paid all his debts Namjoon will leave this club and study hard to become the surgeon. This going to pass. He believes so.

Wrong. Totally wrong. That day Junha was supposed to give the money to Jaebum. Which is the main reason why the dragon tattooed man stepped into La Flemme with his two men.

Junha devours his saliva, feeling so dry and his throat got the feeling of someone had been strangled him. Three nights being the host, Namjoon managed to get twenty-five million and Junha fifteen million - making them short with ten million.

Junha begged the male. Kneeled on the floor to give him one more day. Jaebum snickers at his audacity, kicked Junha on his chest until the male collapsed onto the floor. The club that was uproar and loud with blasting music suddenly turn to eerily quite with Namjoon screaming when he bolted towards his brother.

Namjoon holds Junha's shoulder, helped him to rise from the floor as he pats over his back to remove all the dirt that had stained Junha's outfit. He then turned to Jaebum vigorously, giving him a deadly stare, obviously furious.

Jaebum jaws almost dropped to the ground when his eyes laid down on Namjoon, who had been wearing a round neck satin shirt that exposed his white chest, together with a black jacket. The male also had worn a satin dark blue choker that accentuates his long neck.

"Can't you just say it nicely instead of hitting him? What was that for? We only need another day to pay ten million! Can't you give us the damn time?" Namjoon snaps. He had been tolerating himself with the male for a long time. This time he just can't sit still and let him treat his brother like a stray dog.

Jaebum brows raised at the courage shown by the younger boy. That was new and Jaebum slowly curved into a smirk. "Well...well, Namjoon. You'd changed. I guess being a host had makes you become sassier... that was intriguing..."

Namjoon scoffs at the teased, feeling disgusted at how Jaebum lustfully looking at him. He rolled his eyes before he stands up together with Junha.

"You're shining like a star sweetheart, " compliments Jaebum, perspicuously flirting.

Namjoon scorned at the flirtatious remark, loathed the fact that Jaebum tries to hit on him. However, the situation becomes tense when Namjoon let out a loud yelp. Jaebum abruptly grabbed on Namjoon wrist and pulled him forward, wrapped his arm on Namjoon's shoulder pressing the side of their bodies together.

Junha was about to swoop forward to get his brother when Jaebum two men grabbed on Junha's arm, making him unable to move. He grits his teeth in anger, however, he was more concern about Namjoon that looks trembling beside Jaebum.

"Let me go you jerk!" muttered Namjoon while he scuffle from the tightening grip but it was worthless. Jaebum's hand were too strong and Namjoon kind of worried to see his brother been held by the two big men.

"You know what Junha? I'll not take into account the balance if Namjoon here..." jaebum paused for a second, averted his eyes to Namjoon before he smiles evilly and continues to say, "if he sleeps with me tonight..." suggest Jaebum with a smug face.

Junha eyes widen at the suggestion as he saw how Namjoon had a shocked expression on his face too. An icy chill run downs on Junha's back. He cast his eyes downward, unable to look directly at Jaebum - Namjoon particularly. He aches to help his brother, he aches to keep himself as a whole. He gave this unequivocal duty to help his brother but at the same time, he needs to pay for his debt.

But, how could he sell his brother to Jaebum? It's inhumane to do so. What kind of brother he is if he ever let Jaebum's filthy hand touch his brother? He had committed one sin by forcing Namjoon to be the host in order to help him. He can't jeopardize Namjoon more than what he had done. Right?

He won't let Jaebum glorify his mendacity. So Junha did what a brother should do to protect his brother. He was afraid of the consequences but he was willing to gamble with it. He needs to put his bet, lets the fate role the dice for him, for Namjoon's sake. He used all his courage to give fat and bold answer to Jaebum. "No, you asshole!"

Jaebum let out a tenacious laugh at Junha's audacity to say no to him. He tighten his grips over Namjoon, can hear how the young boy whimpered at his action - feeling the power within him that he had the male under his hand.

"So brave of you Junha. But, I never accept NO as an answer. I'm taking Namjoon and since you refuse when I asked you nicely, I want my ten million tonight. Understand?" Jaebum said while his smiling face now turns to stoic, looking at Junha with his sharp eyes.

Jaebum was dragging Namjoon out of the club while Namjoon struggling himself to escape from the man. He keeps looking at his back to see Junha, prying for his help. But Junha had to deal with Jaebum's men that mercilessly beat him up. It was total chaos in the club with no one willing to help the two.

"Let me go you jerk! Let me go!!!" Namjoon shouted at Jaebum who had been ignoring his pleads. "Hyung??!! Help me!!" he shouted when Jaebum obviously won't budge at his pleading.

It took only a few seconds for Namjoon to free himself from Jaebum when Junha hits Jaebum hand with the champagne bottle - glasses were all over the floor and some were sticking on Jaebum's forearm. Namjoon didn't realize when and how Junha had managed to free himself from the two scary men.

Jaebum holds his hand out of shock as the pain slowly became prominent - writhe in pain while his eyes gawked over the male with anger. "What the...? How dare you asshole!" he shouted, grimaced at the throbbing pain over his arm.

Junha hides his brother behind him and he can feel how Namjoon had tugged over his shirt at his back. He clearly heard the labored breathe inhaled exhaled by his brother, muttering 'hyung' repeatedly in fear.

"Don't touch my brother you jerk!!" snarled Junha, having the eye contest with Jaebum. He was trembling a little bit, but he knew he needs to show his courage so that he can protect Namjoon.

Jaebum scoffs at Junha careless act. However, when his mouth turns inward with an evil smirk, Junha knows there's something wrong. In a second he was sprawled on the floor when someone had kicked him from the back. He can hear the loud screaming by Namjoon and few horrors gasped from the people in the club.

It was a hell broken loose when he tried to get up on his feet but Jaebum's henchmen once again started to kick him all over his body. Namjoon has screamed for help at people around but they were too scared to get involved with Jaebum - watching the whole commotion in fear.

Jaebum then approached towards Namjoon, dragging him once again. Namjoon being irritated at the continuous harassment, bend his knee with his utmost strength - knock on Jaebum crotch. Jaebum shouts in pain, both hands in between of his thigh were his ball has become numb.

Namjoon then helped his brother, hitting one of the males that keep on kicking his brother. When the muscular man yanked his hand away, Namjoon stumbles few steps backward - knocked down the table nearby. He frowned when his hip hits the edge of the table, realizing it will bruise later on.

Junha eyes widen when he saw the same man now marching towards Namjoon with broken glass on his hand. He pushed away from the second male, quickly get up and run towards Namjoon.

It was in a blink where Junha stands in front of Namjoon, glass buried down into his stomach where he bleeds profusely.

Everyone was screaming at the harrowing situation before a siren breaks the ordeal (cliche as fuck!). A team of police barged in as everyone scurried away to try to escape and leave the club.

Namjoon was on the floor, holding Junha in his embrace - dumbfounded. Junha's blood saline soaked his outfit, and some of his blood smeared on Namjoon's hand and face. Namjoon stares blankly at his brother; eyes closed and motionless.

"Junha's died because he was trying to save Namjoon. But the reason for this was Junha himself!"

Mrs. Kim already slumped to the floor, hugging on Namjoon's knee while his only son stands there without saying a word except crying silently staring at his parent with an empty gaze.

Mr. Kim shook his head in denial, looking at Seokjin with disbelief. He cannot trust someone stranger to tell him about his deceased son's crime. No. Junha won't do that. Junha will never such thing to Namjoon. This is all lies!

"Because of that incident Namjoon was expelled from the university, and...and you disown him when he needs you the most. I found him fainted in the rain after the funeral! I'm the one who takes care of him all this time! You...you didn't even give him the chance to explain everything!" said Seokjin, voice hoarse after keeps on shouting to Namjoon's father.

However, he feels relieved. The burden on his shoulder suddenly been lifted after he had told the dark secret. He was satisfied that now Namjoon's parent had known the truth.

"Why you never told us Namjoon? Why - why you keep this to yourself? How could - how could Junha do that to you?? Namjoon - ah, why you never said anything?"

Namjoon ignores his mother wailing, eyes still on his father. He can see clearly the disappointment on the old face, how his body slumps at the revelation. As if, all the faith and hopes he ever had against Junha dissipated into thin air - gone like it has no value at all. Namjoon's heart clenched at the sight of his broken-hearted father.

He never wanted for his father to know about this. Junha is his favorite son and will always be one. What had he gained by telling the truth? Nothing. Junha wouldn't come back to them. Junha already dead. All of these are useless. Everything had happened, his life had changed and no one can ever give him back what he had lost.

"Namjoon?"

Namjoon slowly turned his head to the voice that suddenly sounded too far and ambiguous. Who was that? His father? Or is it Seokjin? Maybe Hoseok? Namjoon couldn't tell.

There is a buzzing sound on his ears and a throbbing pain over his head. Like someone had knocked over his head. Namjoon couldn't differentiate whether the blurry vision was due to his tears or the dizziness that coming to him. The pain on his wrist become more and more aching.

He feels his body getting weaker and slowly goes limp. Before he could say anything everything had become dark and Namjoon thought he had fallen into a hole, sucking his whole body into it. A pair of strong arms manage to catch his body before he fully lost his consciousness.

"Namjoon!!"

...つづく

TRIVIA : This story had been tagged with Rape / Non - Con at my AO3 account 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1.4K 50
๐Ÿ’œ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ๐Ÿ’œ ๐‡๐จ๐ฉ๐ž ๐ฒ'๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญ. ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ข๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
199K 6.1K 26
๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ :๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
32K 1K 21
๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–Œ๐–—๐–Š๐–™ ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–“ ๐–’๐–†๐–๐–Š ๐–š๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–†๐–“ ๐–š๐–“๐–—๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–“๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜ ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–๐–Š ๐–“๐–” ๐–”๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–— ๐–Š๐–’๐–”๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๏ฟฝ...
1.6K 172 42
" แดษดแด‡ แดา“ แดส แด˜ส€ษชษดแด„ษชแด˜สŸแด‡s ษชษด สŸษชา“แด‡ ษชs... แด€ษด แด‡สแด‡ า“แดส€ แด€ษด แด‡สแด‡. ษช'แด ษขแดษชษดษข แด›แด แด…แด‡แด€สŸ แดกษชแด›สœ สœษชแด, ส™แดœแด› แดษด แดส แดแดกษด แด›แด‡ส€แดs แด€ษดแด… ษดแด แดษดแด‡ สœแด€s แด›แด แด‹ษดแดแดก แด€ส™แดแดœแด› ษชแด›. " ...