monster - stiles stilinski

By filteredthots

the pack gets tested more and more but will they all survive? teen wolf | s3 More

disclaimer
playlist
recap
cast
intro
000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
042
043

041

1.9K 45 18
By filteredthots

CHAPTER FOURTY ONE:

they ran into the school but they didn't know where to find meredith.

kira quickly found them and told them that they were in the music room.

they ran in there to see coach had brunskis stun gun and brunski who was an orderly at eichen house, was on the ground.

"well? get her outta here." coach told them.

scott, stiles, marcie and meredith all went into stiles' jeep and kira stood outside of scott's window.

"i'll call you." kira told scott.

"okay." scott replied as kira ran off.

stiles and scott turned to meredith and marcie in the back.

"so, where's lydia?" stiles asked meredith.

"who's lydia?" meredith replied.

"oh, no." marcie said.

-

scott, stiles and marcie took meredith back to scotts but they saw his father and isaac sitting in the house.

"what are you doing here?" scott asked him.

"i could ask you the same thing." his father replied.

"free period. we're doing group study." stiles replied.

"who's she?" scott's dad asked looking at meredith.

"she's my girlfriend." stiles said putting his arm around merediths shoulder.

"i thought you were dating marcie." scott's dad said.

"you're not my type." meredith told stiles.

"well, obviously we have a lot to talk about. we should maybe take this upstairs." stiles said.

"he's my type." meredith said looking over at isaac.

everyone looked over at isaac and marcie tried to contain her laugh when she saw the look on his face.

"okay. isaac, you can come too." stiles said.

"uh..." isaac said but he just followed behind stiles and meredith.

"i'll leave you guys alone to talk." marcie said to scott and his father before she went upstairs with the others.

"lydia? you mean the red haired girl." meredith asked.

"yes! yes! good. progress. now, all you got to do is tell us where she is." stiles said.

"okay. if she tells me." meredith replied.

"if she tells you? i- can you ask her?" isaac asked.

"i already did." meredith replied.

"okay, what did she say?" marcie asked her.

"she said she doesn't want to be found." meredith said.

"that's good too." stiles said.

"okay." isaac said.

-

isaac, stiles and marcie went into another room and isaac was saying methods that could get her to talk.

"no, not happening." marcie said.

"isaac, we're not going to torture her." stiles told him.

"i mean scare her." isaac said.

"no!" marcie whisper shouted.

"we're not going to psychologically torture her either." stiles said.

"fine. okay, how about this? you said she hears things, right? doesn't that mean she's like lydia? a banshee?" isaac said.

stiles, marcie and isaac went back into the room and they tried to get meredith to do what lydia does.

"okay, just try to focus on the sounds around you. on what you're hearing. just focus on the silence." stiles said.

"listen to the silence." isaac said.

"focusing on the silence." stiles said.

"listening to the-" isaac tried to say.

"okay, will you just let me handle this, isaac. please? i just... i have more experience with banshees." stiles told him.

"yeah. and mental patients." isaac said as stiles and marcie glared at him.

"will you two just shut up." marcie said.

"isn't anyone going to get that?" meredith asked.

"get what?" stiles asked.

"the phone." meredith replied.

marcie looked around but she didn't hear a phone.

"what phone?" stiles asked.

isaac tapped stiles' shoulder.

"the phone." isaac said.

"oh, the phone. my phone? yes. hello. yes, she is- she's  actually sitting right here. it's for you." stiles said passing his phone to meredith.

meredith put it up to her ear and nodded. she passed stiles back his phone.

"they say coup de foudre." meredith replied.

"coup de what? what is that spanish?" stiles asked.

"no, it's not spanish." marcie said and at the same time scott walked in the door.

"it's french." scott said.

scott called allison and told her to meet them at oak creek.

that is the place where the nogitsune killed a bunch of people during world war II. that's where lydia was.

-

stiles was driving over to oak creek when he looked over at scott.

"hey, you okay?" stiles asked him.

"yeah. yeah. you don't have to worry about me." scott replied.

"all right, i'm gonna say it. you look like you're dying. you're pale, thin and you look like you're getting worse. and we're all sitting here thinking it. when we find the other you, is he gonna look like he's getting better?" isaac asked.

"what happens if he gets hurt?" scott asked.

"you mean if he dies, then do i die? i don't care. just so long as no one else dies because of me. i remember everything i did, scott. i remember pushing that sword into you. i remember twisting it. i remember putting my hands around marcie's throat and making you watch." stiles said.

"it wasn't you." scott told him.

"yeah, but i remember it. you guys gotta promise me. you can't let anyone else get hurt because of me." stiles said.

"stiles, i'm not gonna let you get hurt." marcie said from the backseat.

"and i won't watch anyone get hurt because of me. not again." stiles replied.

stiles pulled up in front of the gate seeing allison, harry and kira were already there.

they got out of the jeep and walked over to the others.

"we've done this before, guys. a couple of weeks ago we were standing around just like this and we saved malia, remember? that was a total stranger. this is lydia." scott said.

"i'm here to save my best friend." allison spoke up.

"i came to save mine." scott said looking at stiles.

"i came to save both of them." marcie said referring to both stiles and lydia.

"i just didn't feel like doing any homework." isaac said.

they all walked past the gate and saw noshiko with the oni behind her.

stiles, scott and marcie ran into the old building and scott stopped to focus on the sounds.

"she's here. this way." scott said.

stiles was about to follow scott when marcie grabbed his hand.

"mars, we need to go." stiles told her but she just locked eyes with him.

"stiles, if something happens to you- i'll use all the magic left in me to bring you back." marcie said.

"you can do that?" stiles asked.

"yeah, if she wants a coven of witches to come after her." harry butted in as marcie let out a sigh.

"i'd rather give up my magic then let any of you die." marcie said.

"mar, that much magic will kill you." harry told her.

"we need to go." stiles said changing the subject.

-

they kept running until they got to a locked gate and they saw lydia on the other side.

"lydia? are you okay?" marcie asked her.

"no. no, no, no. why are you here?" lydia asked as scott opened the gate.

"lydia, we're here for you." stiles told her.

"you weren't supposed to be here. you didn't get my message?" lydia said.

"lydia, what's happening?" scott asked her.

"who else is here? who came with you? who else is here?" lydia asked.

"everyone did." marcie replied.

"we have to go. we have to go right now." lydia said.

they all started running until marcie heard her name being called.

"marcie... marcie, i can't..." she heard stiles say.

she saw him falling down and she grabbed him and sat next to him but scott kept going.

marcie held stiles close to her and she noticed he closed his eyes.

she was about to check on him when she heard a scream.

it was lydia's banshee scream. lydia screamed a name.

"allison!" she screamed.

marcie quickly got up and ran over to go and check on allison.

marcie saw scott run out he immediately caught her and put her in his arms.

"no." marcie said.

"allison." scott said.

"did you find her? is she okay? is lydia safe?" allison asked as she huffed.

"yeah. she's okay." scott said looking into her eyes.

"yeah." allison said nodding.

scott placed his hand on top of hers and tried to take her pain away.

"i can't. i can't take your pain." scott said looking back at her.

"it's because it doesn't hurt." allison said as a tear fell down her face.

"no." scott said as she nodded.

"it's okay." allison told him.

"allison." scott said.

"it's okay. it's okay. it's okay. it's perfect. i'm in the arms of my first love. the first person i ever loved. the person i'll always love. i love you. scott. scott mccall." allison said as she touched his face.

marcie stood there as tears fell down her face. allison was dying.

her mind kept flashing back to when tristan died in her arms.

"don't, please, don't. allison don't, please." scott cried.

"you have to tell my dad. you have to tell my dad. tell him. you have to-" was allison's finally words.

scott knew she was gone when he saw her lifeless hand hit the ground.

scott cried over her dead body. he couldn't believe his first love was gone.

isaac cried over the girl he liked for the longest time being gone.

lydia who was leant against stiles' weak body was broken over her best friend being gone.

chris who showed up too late. all he saw was his dead daughter in scott's arms. his world stopped right in front of him.

marcie fell to her knees and she couldn't stop herself from breaking down.

she'd just watched her best friend die and she wasn't there to save her.

she got up to her feet and she ran over to allison's body and she grabbed her hand and closed her eyes.

"you're not dead. you're not dead." marcie said as she started to mumble a spell.

she wasn't going to stop until allison was breathing again.

everyone watched as marcie worked her magic to the max.

scott saw that marcie's nose was bleeding and blood fell from her ears as well.

"marcie, stop!" harry shouted to his sister but she kept going.

"i can bring her back, harry. i can bring her back. i have to..." marcie said before opening her eyes and seeing her spell wasn't going to work.

allison was really gone.

-

lydia, scott, isaac and marcie were all sitting on a bench in the sheriff station.

all three of them still in shock. none of them said a word.

marcie just kept thinking back to the conversation with chris.

"marcie, look at me. look at me. marcie, look at me. you have to remember. scott called me first, okay? say it. scott called me first." chris said.

"scott... scott called you." marcie said turning her back to him.

"not you. say mr. argent or her dad." chris told her.

"scott called her dad first." marcie repeated.

"what else? what happened?" chris asked her.

"there-there were two of them. they tried to steal our car. they wore masks. one of them had a knife." marcie said.

"you think. don't get specific, marcie. you saw something sharp and metallic. you think it was a knife. what do you say next? if you get confused what do you always repeat?" chris asked her.

"it all happened so fast." marcie said as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"that's right. say it again. marcie! say it again." chris said.

marcie turned to look at him and she couldn't understand how he was so strong right now.

"how are you so strong right now?" marcie asked him.

"it's what we do. it's what we do." chris said before he walked away.

marcie was brought out of her thoughts once she heard her phone buzzing.

it was a text from stiles.

my universe
i'm so sorry about all of this.

she let out a sigh but she didn't respond. she couldn't. she was just focused on getting through this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 1.5K 61
Erica and Boyd are missing, people are once again dying. A new pack has come to town. An alpha pack. Which means, a lot of trouble. But that's not t...
46.6K 859 31
the pack falls apart after the new guy comes to town. will they get back together to save the day? teen wolf | s5
39.7K 545 42
◤ ◥ In which a girl who almost have nothing left, meet a cute, sarcastic boy in the midd...
56.7K 896 23
the pack is faced with a new enemy but first they must figure out who it is before they all wind up dead teen wolf | s4